Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

kaala teeka fanfic chapter 18(Final chapter) (Page 5)

__shibani__ IF-Sizzlerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umawanderer

Originally posted by ...Shibu...

Awesome update dearThumbs Up
Please make an index of d chaptersSmile

I am sorry but I don't know how to create an index... can you please teach me..i am kinda stupid in these kind of things.. But thanks for liking my story.. and also suggesting new things.. I feel happy when someone helps me to improve myself.
thank you again..

No much deal abt it,a ctuallyLOL
In the first post of teh FF, all u have to type is Chapter no and the Page no.
eg.
Chapter 1- Page 1
Chapter 2-Page 2
Chapte 3-Page 4
this is just an example, idk exact page no of the chapters of thsi storyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
@ ...Shibu...

I am already doing that as a note on the start of this thread. (chapter 2). But sure, I'll write it more clearly for everyone to understand... Thank you for pointing that out and helping me..SmileSmile
__shibani__ IF-Sizzlerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 12:07am | IP Logged

@ ...Shibu...

I am already doing that as a note on the start of this thread. (chapter 2). But sure, I'll write it more clearly for everyone to understand... Thank you for pointing that out and helping me..SmileSmile

My name is ShibaniSmile
u cn call be ShibuWink

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Hey guys.Smile.
Thanks for reading so far.. My FF is becoming longer than the drama.. ClownTongue.. I guess I tried my best to make KaYu in this chapter more relatable... I mean it may not be as bad as the previous chapters.. I want to Make Vishwa's Change more Slow than the Drama series.. And Dadi is not evil in this FF.
QUICK NOTE: No info about Yug's Mom so I assumed she's dead and her name is Urmila..

That said. here's the next one..

Chapter 7

Kaali had expected to meet Manji maa in the temple. But what she had not expected was that she would meet Yug's father too. Manji maa had told him everything. Raghu just hugged Kaali as she bent to take blessings. "My dear.. Even though we are not related by blood, Manjiri is still my sister. And that makes me your Mama.." Kaali smiled and said, "Thank you for sheltering my mother when she needed a support the most. If it wasn't for you and your family, I would never have met my Manji Maa.. Thanks alot for giving her happiness." Raghu looked, "If you really wanted Manjiri's happiness, you would have left the house already. You are not giving her anything else but worries and tensions. She can't sleep when you are getting hurt there. Leave that house, Kali." "If I leave the house now where will we live?" kali asked. Raghu replied, "I can arrange a house in Patna for your people. You can live there as long as you..." "But will my Manji maa be happy there?"Kali interrupted "No Mamaji.. Even if she pretend to be happy, she will not be truly happy. You know that your sister loves her husband very much. Even if their ideologies are different she would be more than happy to spend her life with my Badke Papa. My Manji maa does not hate him. It's only his superstitions that she hates. She, like every lady in the world, considers her loved one's company as her greatest happiness." Raghu was about to say something when Kali folded her hands in front of him. Mamaji.. I know you are worried about me. But just like Manji maa gave me happiness, I also want to give her happiness. I ready to suffer to any lengths for my mother. And besides Manji maa Has given me one month time, please give me at least that much time. If I fail, then I'll listen to whatever you both say."

Raghu shook his head, "Kali beta.. People like my mother or your father cannot be changed even after month. And you are talking about a month. It is impossible. Don't hurt your mother anymore.. Just go to Patna with her." Kali smiled again, "It's only her body that would be in Patna but my Manji Maa's soul would be still here longing to meet Badke Papa.. And about Badke Papa... Change is inevitable. People, things, places change with time. It is the only law in our universe. Badke Papa will also change. Ramji will help me with it. I will change him through knowledge, determination and love. Please give me a chance. Badke Papa also loves Manji maa very much. Their relationship is as pure as Ram sita." Manji was touched. Raghu hugged her again. "I can't help but be jealous of your Badke Papa.. Even after everything the love you have for your father hasn't decreased. I wish everyone has a daughter like you." Kali eyes welled up. Manji wiped her tears and they both left. Kali looked at ramji and thanked him. Things were really brightening up. Her determination to study Sanskrit increased even more. She then collided with Yash, who seemed to be running for his life, on the way. "Kali save me." He said as he hid behind her. Yug came running after him. "Idiot.. get away from there.. Stop using Kali for your protection."

Kali was confused "What is happening?" Yash started to explain as he dodged from Yug's attacks. "Yesterday it was Gauri and today, bhai.. Everyone wants to kill me. I think everyone is jealous of my good looks. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if Brad Pitt tries to kill me tomorrow. Good looks have become a curse for me, Kali..." at last Yug caught him by his collar, "stop blabbering nonsense... He purposefully destroyed my new shoes so that I don't wake him up in the morning.. But bad luck for him that I took these old shoes and woke him up." "Bhai..don't punch me.. we live in India where ahimsa dwells in every heart." Yash said with a great dramatisation of words. Kali had enough of everything. "Yug, Yash stop this.. Are you both kids?." Yash jumped at the opportunity and ran almost pushing Kali.  She lost balance and was about to fall but Yug held her. "That idiot can do something right... Make you come closer to me." Yug bent towards her. She looked at the eyes which did not leave hers. Her heart started to beat faster. He was about do something similar to what he did yesterday. Kali felt it in his eyes. She closed her eyes, "Yug please leave me.. people will see." Yug smiled but he did not leave. There was no one there anyway. He decided to tease her."I'll leave you at one condition. You should open your eyes and see me." He whispered. Kaali opened her eyes, she did not look at his eyes but at his chin. Yug still did not leave her. "No kali... You have look at my eyes or else.. or else.. I'll kiss you." Yug whispered.  Kali was shocked. She looked at his eyes. "What?" Yug laughed. He left her. She was totally shaken. Her heart was beating painfully fast. Why was Yug doing this?  She ran from the place. Yug ran behind her. "Relax.. I would not do that unless everyone agrees for our marriage." Kali stopped right at her tracks. She turned to face Yug. "How long will you stay stubborn? Why are you waging a war against your grandmother? Please understand, your Dadi will not accept me..You should forget about me..you.." Yug put his finger her lips and shushed her. "Kali I have made my decision and I will never change, call me stubborn but I don't care. I want to live my life by my terms and spend it with you. And about Dadi... Change is inevitable, kali. People change with time. It is the only law in our universe. Dadi will also change. And I know your Ramji will help us. I will change our destiny. Please give me a chance. I love you very much" This was the first time he told her that. Kali backed away from him. Even thiough she knew it before, the impact of these words were huge on her heart..It felt the truth had caged her. There was no way of escaping. She started crying. She ran as fast as she can away from him. If she had stayed there a little more she would not have been able to control her emotions. She too wanted to say him that she loved him. When she reached her room she took a pillow and covered her face with it. She didn't want anyone to hear her cries.

Kishen Kaka was the head cook of the Choudhary house. He was proud to announce that everything in the kitchen was under his control. Except today. Yash Baba was infront of him and the words came out of his mouth left Kishen Kaka horrified. "You understand the deal Kaka... You listen to what I say or I'll tell Dadi that it was you who told Dad about the Agnipareeksha..." "No.. No.. Yash Baba... Do whatever you want but do not inform Choudhrainji." Yash gave him a toothy smile. Kaka gulped. When asked about what he wanted to do, Yash eyed the grater with an evil smile.

It took some time for kali to control her tears. She washed her face and went to carry out as usual. She was preparing breakfast when Vishwa entered the kitchen. "Kaali.. There's no need for you to do this. Servants will take care of it. You should just concentrate on your studies." Kali showed him the tablets. "Ah! The tablets. Seriously you should stop worrying about other things. I can take care of these things myself. I would not have skipped it." His answer received questioning look from kali. "Really.." said Vishwa as he had his tablets. "I would never skip it but who knows? Maybe I would forget about it." Kaali laughed. Badke papa smiled. "Kaali... Did anything happen? Your smile is not having that spark anymore.." Kaali shook her head, "nothing, Badke papa.. nothing happened." She lied.  Just then her mobile rang. "Kali.. help me!" That was hello from Yash. Vishwa asked, "Who is it?" "It's Yug's brother, Yash." Kali replied over the melodrama recitation by Yash on the other end. Vishwa nodded and went out. It took some time for kaali to understand Yash. Apparently mamaji and dadi fought and Yash wanted them to reconcile. So he decided to make Gajar halwa and bring them both together with his new found awesome talent. "But why are you asking my help. There would be many people in the house to help you"

Yash could not answer that question. He had promised Bhai..

"First thing you have to do is bring dadi and dad together..."

"Bhai, even if you hadn't asked that i would have still done it. "

"With the help of kali.." Yash was confused. "Kali? But how can she help?"

"I don't know just find a way to do that.. I'll explain you everything clearly later.. But don't tell anyone about it.. Not even Kali..."

Yash did not understand it but Bhai always had a plan in his head. He would not do anything without thinking it through. "Oh Oh Kali.. Try to understand.. It's a surprise.. Now don't ask any questions and just say me the process." Yash did not let kali ask any more questions. Kali obliged. She made him do a video call and slowly explained him. He followed the instructions obediently.. "Now keep stirring..Stir properly or else it would get stuck on Kadai.." Yash groaned. "Kali.. stirring is so boring. And not to mention tiring." Kali encouraged him, "Well.. don't stop it.. I have an idea.  You can talk about something to remove the boredom." Yash looked at her. "You know what.. If this Halwa turns out good then maybe I can ask my Jeep back..." Kali asked, "What happened to it?"

"Just a few complaints against me..(The police got involved..) and dad locked it up. It was really not fair. That accident was not my fault anyway." "You had an accident?" "No.. Vicky was driving it.. We all escaped death just because my Jeep would always be in top condition... Unlike Bhai's Khatara car.." Kaali laughed. "Yes, it always has some or the other problem but he wouldn't hear a word against it.. He becomes all touchy when you.." And she started. She talked and talked all about Yug. Both of them didn't know that Yug was standing outside the kitchen listening to all of it. It was the first time he heard Kali talk about him. He hadn't realised that she saw many things in him. Anyone who would listen to it will understand the depth of her love towards him. He smiled as she started mentioning his little habits (which he haven't noticed himself!! )in an order. "Kali.. No matter how much you deny it, this is the proof you love me.. Maybe even more than me." He told in a low voice. With his determination increased even more he called aman, to start his next part. 

Meanwhile Yash interrupted. "Miss Yug Trivia.. I don't want to hear any more praises of my brother. I have completed stirring and the Halwa smell good. Will you stop thinking about my brother and see whether it's cooked properly or not?" Kali blushed while Yash pointed the camera towards the Halwa. "It looks good. I think you have made it... Acha.. I better start studying now.. " Yash smiled, "Thank you kali.. You have stopped the Mahabharat yudh of this house.. say hi to Gauri and Neel from me.."

Yash called everyone out of their rooms and made everyone sit in the hall. "Ladies and gentlemen.. I, The great Yash, Have found a new talent which was inside me.. I have learned to cook and to share my humble delight I have made some special Gajar Halwa for everyone.. " everyone were surprised. Their Yash cooked that too without destroying the kitchen.. "Miracles do happen.. " said Chachi. Everyone including Leela and Raghu smiled. As the servant distributed everyone, sharmila came closer to Yug. "What's this Nautanki's plan?" Yug ate the Halwa and said, "Maybe he want's his Jeep back.." sharmila smiled. "No way.. He is not that stupid to ask that.. I'll bet a 1000 on it.." Yug shrugged. "Let's see then. Keep your 1000 ready coz I'm winning it." Leela ate the halwa with pleasure.  "Chulbuli.. He will surpass you in cooking soon.. Arre mere lalla..  Who taught you?" "Kali.. Dadi..She's really great. She was really patient and taught me step by step." Dadi was shocked. "Kali.. you mean that Kaali... the one who wears black dress every day?" Yash shrugged. "Her name is Kali, dadi.. Kaali is her nick name. She became my friend yesterday itself.. She is a good girl.. You know what Dadi.. Most of the time she reminds me of Maa.." Yug smiled. His plan was going smooth until now. Dadi couldn't bear to hear anymore. That lowlife girl was being compared with her Urmila... No never..

"Actually Dadi, Dad,.. can I ask you both something?" Raghu nodded. "Please stop fighting. The house feels less homely when you both fight. I can't bear you both hurting each other." Yash said innocently. "Nautanki" both sharmila and Yug muttered under their breaths as they understood their younger brother properly. But Dadi was easily melted. She hugged him. "Aree mere lalla.. You have become so mature.." raghu did a fake cough. "Yash..My dear son.. What did you really want to ask?" "My Jeep." The words slipped out of yash's mouth. Sharmila groaned. "Yash!! You just lost me a 1000." Yug and everyone smiled. Yash started pleading non-stop to the elders. (Please... Please... Please...)Sharmila accepted her defeat but she looked at yug and "Fine.. But he won't get it." Yug said with confidence, "He will get it.. Wanna bet another 1000.." "With pleasure. I'm gonna get my 1000 back."  Sharmila said. After much pleading and promisings, Raghu smiled, "Achcha Baba, You can have it back. But if I get any complaint, it won't be the jeep I'll be locking this time." Sharmila sighed. Both Yug and Yash celebrated their joy.

"Yipee.. 2000.. that too first thing in the morning" yug teased his sister by mockingly raising both his hands in a victory pose.

"Yeah.. Thanks a lot dad.." He hugged his dad. "You are the best dad ever.." And he stormed off outside. Sharmila just looked on. "I can't believe you won two bets.." Yash went off with his Jeep. "What do you think Di.. I think today is my lucky day" Yug said as he looked at his Dadi. Sharmila smiled . it was after a long time everything felt normal. It's the magic of Yash.

The phone rang. Dadi picked it up. "Hello.. Yes it is Choudhrain.. Panditji?.. But this number.. huh? you got a new phone.. achcha.. hmmm..hmmm... But I thought we completed that ritual yesterday.. what do you mean it was incomplete? Ok.. ok.. I'll come to temple now..now itself.." Dadi left. Yug smiled. Everything went smoothly till now. After some time Aman called him. "Yug.. Everything is ready here.. Is dadi and kali coming?" Yug smiled. "Dadi has alredy left.. and I'm sure Kali would also reach there. After all if the fake Pandit has fooled my Dadi, then he can easily bring Kali there.. She believes in everyone.. she is such an innocent girl.." Aman sounded worried, "Yug, are you sure you want to do this to your Dadi.. Don't you think It'll be too much for Dadi.." Yug replied. "I know..I might hurt Dadi more than anyone in her life. But to get my message across her, I should do this. If i want the wheel of change to move...I should be the one to push hard. You guys just get ready and do as planned. And Aman, Kali knows you, so don't go in front of her. Alll the best." He turned back to face Pishimaa. She looked shocked.

"Kaali.. give me that application form I'll go and submit it today." Vishwa came near Kali. Kali nodded and handed over the form. Just then, Purohitji entered the room. "Vishwa? Are you planning to submit the form today? Arre today is the most inauspicious day for it." Kaali looked troubled. Vishwa looked indecisive. Purohit understood and added, "Hamari Kali bitiya has a nice future.. Don't destroy it by submitting the form today... and besides.. Kali bitiya only told us that last date is tomorrow. You can submit it tomorrow." Kali was about to say something but then Vishwa nodded. "But badke papa.." "Kaali I know you are worried but I'll surely submit it tomorrow." Kali looked disheartened but still agreed. Just then a call came. It was Panditji. He had some list he wanted to give for the pooja. Vishwa looked at Kali. She smiled, "I'll go Badke Papa. You don't worry."

When Vishwa saw her leave, He said to Jogi. "Bhaiya.. Just look at how she understands me even when I won't utter a word. Sometimes I can't help but feel proud of her." Just then Neel entered the room. "You can say that you are proud of your daughter, she is just so pure. But see my misfortune, I can't even call him my son, let alone asay a good word about him" Neel glowered at him.

Outside the house, Gauri took her car and left for parlour. Purohit smiled. He called Kalyani, "I have only good news for you. Kaali's application will not reach the college. And Gauri just took that Manhoos car and drove off to her death. And as an extra bonus Kaali went to temple. Now there will be no one to save Gauri."

Aman saw Dadi talk to Panditji. Yug called him, "Arree.. Your Kali didn't arrive yet..Wait.. She came" Kaali stepped out of the auto. Yug's Plan was going smoothly till now.

Gauri had the greatest shock as she found out that the brakes were not working. She didn't know what to do.. Kalyani's plan was also going smoothly. Soon Gauri would be dead...

Thank you for readingSmile

Edited by umawanderer - 13 May 2016 at 8:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NjelStar094mariya.kamranHey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Loving how your story is progressing.
Woah! You just simply killed off Gauri?! 
Thats insane!
Update soon Heart

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTme0w

Thats insane!
Update soon Heart

Thanks.Smile.  but... *spoilers*Gauri is not technically dead yet! sorry but I feel her character has more scope to it. That's why I am not killing her off.. Big smileSapnon mein paani phere diya.LOL
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RTme0w

Thats insane!
Update soon Heart

Thanks.Smile.  but... *spoilers*Gauri is not technically dead yet! sorry but I feel her character has more scope to it. That's why I am not killing her off.. Big smileSapnon mein paani phere diya.LOL

LOL okie. But why did you open the suspense like this yaa?LOL
Will wait to see what happens next Thumbs Up
Dont leave it on a cliffhanger like this Sleepy
umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Hi Guys...Smile
I have written the longest chapter by far.. and that's saying a lot.. this one has less KaYu.. sorry about that..Dead i am kinda depressed as the manga I was reading was axed off in the middle.Dead

Chapter:  8

Leela saw that low caste girl get in temple.. Hey ram.. why did this arrogant girl come now?..She better not touch her or else this kriya would be wasted.

Kaali came near panditji and enquired about the list. Panditji looked at Aman. He had to lie to such innocent girl. But he knew shri Ram wold forgive him as it was for a good thing.  He gave her the list and went off. Kaali stood in front of Ramji... Why? Why was Yug doing this? Why doesn't he realise by doing this he is not just hurting his Dadi but he is hurting even him. What should she do to make him understand...

Gauri started crying. The brakes failed. She couldn't control her car. She was going to die. She was going to die in a horrible manner. The car was speeding towards a slope. She wanted Kaali near her. If Kaali was with her she would have been safe. "HELP ME!! KAALI... SAVE ME!! SAVE ME PLEASE... KAALI!! WHERE ARE YOU... SAVE ME..."

Kaali suddenly felt her heart beat fast. It felt as though someone was calling her. She turned to find no one behind her. Somehow she felt restless. Her thoughts settled on Gauri. "Hey Ramji.. Why is that I am feeling scared all of a sudden.. Hope Gauri is not in any danger...please don't let Gauri be in any trouble... Please protect my family and friends". She thought to call gauri to make sure she is safe. Just when she was about to leave the temple to call Gauri, a coconut rolled towards her. She picked it up and saw that it was from an old woman. Someone just collided with her and the coconut fell off from her thali. Kaaali went to return it. "I think it is your coconut." The old lady turned to reveal herself. It was Dadi. The moment she saw Kaali she started screaming. "HAI RAM!!! AYE LADKI.. WHAT DID I DO TO YOU? WHAT ENIMITY DO YOU HAVE AGAINST ME? WHY DID YOU TOUCH THE COCONUT.." Dadi was screaming and scolding Kaali in front of everyone.

Gauri didn't know what to do other than screaming. "Gauri??" A voice came as a relief for Gauri.

"Gauri.. what's happening.." It was Yash on a Jeep. He looked really worried. Gauri screamed, "Yash!!!.. The brakes.. Save me... Please help me.. save me..". "Don't Panic!!" Yash screamed at her. "Don't panic??? How can I not?? I am going to die...I am really going to die.."

Yash shouted at her. "Gauri.. SHUT UP!!! Listen to me.. no matter what happens... I'll not let you die... Do you understand?" Gauri looked at Yash. He was driving beside her. She nodded. Yash looked ahead. There was a steep slope in front of them. He should do things fast.  "Gauri... Turn the car to low gear first." Gauri nodded and changed the gear. The car went a little slow but it was still not stopping. Yash asked, "did you try the hand brake.." She tried. But it was in vain. The car was still moving. "It's not stopping.. What should I do? Yash!! Save me.." Yash looked at the slope. There was no way he could push her into a safe spot now. He had no other choice. It may be dangerous but it may still work. "Gauri.. I'll drive closely.. Open your door and get into the Jeep." Gauri screamed, "What? With the car still moving? I'll fall off and die.. Nooo.. just stop my car..."

Yash shouted at her again. "Gauri don't waste time.. Just trust me.. I'll not let you die.. open your door. Gauri there is no time left. Gauri.. open... NOW!!!" Gauri removed her seatbelt and opened her door. Her heart raced. She felt scared. She tried to reach the Jeep. Yash hold her hand. He was steering with one hand and pulling her with another. And after a lot of effort, Yash managed to bring Gauri in his Jeep. He stopped the jeep. Gauri's car moved down the slope.. after sometime it tumbled and rolled down. Gauri looked as her car crashed down.  She would have been in that crash if it wasn't for Yash. She would have died.

Manjiri looked at Yug as he was talking to Chachi. When she asked Yug about the phone call, he just replied with a smile, "Pishimaa.. I can't say you anything because you may disagree with my methods. But Pishimaa... I ensure you that I am not doing anything wrong.." Manji knew her Yug, he wouldn't do anything without thinking. But what was he planning? Yug was eating matar. He asked after sometime, "Chachi.. Why are you training Di in cooking... It's not necessary.. there are servants in Jha house.. There is no need for her to cook." Chachi and Manji was busy cooking the lunch. "Yug, You don't understand. These are some qualities a daughter in law of the house. If she can cook then she can bring the family together." Yug nodded. "So... Di should learn only how to cook. There is nothing else.." Chachi shook her head, "No.. yug.. There are more things she have to learn. She have learn how to do pooja, how to talk to people.." Yug smiled. "So... as she is going to be Bahu of a big astrologer.. Everyone will expect her to know all the vidhi and kriya.. right?" "Not everything but she should know the basics.. " "Like the arrangements for tomorrow's Barsi.." Yug asked.

Chachi nodded. "But Chachi.. I don't think Di is capable for doing that.." Yug said as he ate more matar. Chachi defended, "Why not? Your sister will do it... Arree!! she is going to be the Bahu of that house.. If she can't do small arrangements for Barsi.. then Jha babu and his family would think bad of her. I'll make her do it. I'll also ask Maaji's permission. Sharmila should understand her position." Chachi said with determination. Manji looked at Yug. Yug should know that Sharmila would not like to do it. Why did he make chulbuli think that? What was his plan? Yug had a quick lunch. When he was about to leave Aman called him and informed about the success of his plan. "Of course.. Kali acted just as I thought.. It's her nature.. Thanks Aman.. Now you better leave the place before Kali see you.. I am off to do next part of the plan." Manji listened to everything. She had no idea what Yug's plan was. Where was Yug going?

Dadi was screaming, "WHY DID YOU TOUCH THE COCONUT?? A person who doesn't know her caste or kull... you are the worst of all kind... If you touch the coconut, it would be impure now.. just like you.." Kali turned to leave. She didn't want to make dadi any more angry.. She felt hurt but she did not want to say anything back. "What an arrogant old woman.." said a person in the temple loud enough so that everyone can listen to it. Dadi looked at the person. She was angry, "What did you call me? Do you know who I am?" "You are nothing but an old miserable creature who keeps hugging her caste.." said that person. The girl beside him agreed, "Yes, that girl was only trying to help you but you insulted her... You are really cruel... " Dadi looked shocked but did not say anything.  Another woman in the temple insulted her, "A heartless person like you should not have entry in this temple..How can you even call yourself Ramji's Bakth.." "These kind of people are the reason our country is not progressing." Everyone in the temple was using harsh words at Dadi. She was never insulted this way before. Tears started welling up in her eyes. "How come her family puts up with her." "She don't even have love in her heart, it's only caste and andhvishwas.." "Why doesn't she just die?" said a guy.

"STOP IT!!!" It was Kaali. She went and slapped that guy. "Just stop doing this.. agar aap  logon me se kisi ne bhi kuch aur kaha toh mujhse bura aur koi aur nahi hoga... What happened to you all? Can't you see she is as old as your grandmother?.. How can you treat her like that?" Dadi looked at it. That low caste girl was protecting her. That guy who got slapped retorted, "Why you? I was supporting you and how dare you slap me?" Kaali looked at him with disgust. "No.. You were not supporting me.. You were just insulting her. And I will not allow it. She is a person who is greatly respected by my father. She is the Grandmother of my friend and I respect her a lot..." Dadi couldn't believe her ears. That girl, the girl who was always against her work, respected her. How was that possible?

"You respect her? This woman is full of superstitions... she just insulted you in front of everyone and you are supporting her. Our country is rotting because of people like you.. Instead of fighting against superstitions, you are protecting these kind of people..."

Kaali said, "So what should I do? Insult elder people? I don't wish to stoop that low. What would you do if it was your mother who was standing here instead of her? Would you just stand there letting everyone insult her? Answer me... You would not... Same way she is also a mother.. a grandmother.. she loves her family just like every mother in the world. And insulting her is just like insulting your mother."  The was about to say something but Kaali silenced him by raising her finger, "Just remember, Ramji would not ever forgive those who hurt someone this cruelly. If you ever want to live peacefully then ask for her forgiveness." The guy just looked at Kaali and then Dadi. "I'm sorry." He muttered. Dadi looked away from him. She turned to leave. The things told by those people were still haunting her. Their words were raising many questions in her heart. Was she such a burden for her family? That girl protected her even though she would never like her presence.  When she reached near the car she heard a call, "Choudrainji.. Please wait" Leela looked. It was that girl. She didn't address her Dadi', that means she remember what Leela had asked her to do. Kaali stood in front of her and folded her hands. "I am sorry. If I had not touched the coconut then this would not have happened. I am really sorry. Hope this doesn't affect the wedding." Leela looked at her. This girl really liked her sister and her family. "I'll do anything but please do not let this affect Gauri's life. Please.."

Dadi stopped her. "I do not wish to cancel this wedding but day after tomorrow, on the day of Pooja there should be no bad omens. Do you understand? Hawa mein baat nahin kar rahein, Pati ghoye hain hum.." Kaali nodded. Leela couldn't understand this girl. "Aye ladki.. Just tell me something, you are also like them. You also think my beliefs are stupid. You stopped me from taking Agnipareeksha of Gauri. Then why did you not stop them from insulting me. After all what they were saying was exactly your words." Kaali shook her head. "Choudrainji... I don't know what you feel about me but there is no way I would let you be insulted. My Badke Papa respects you. You are my friend, Yug's grandmother. He respects you a lot. If you get hurt then your family would also get hurt. And no matter what everyone says, I know you love your family very much... More than your life.." These words touched Leela's heart.  Kaali continued, "And about superstitions... I am still against the belief that works against humanity. If I don't I would be cheating your grandson, Yug. He was the one who asked me to fight for what is right. I was supported by him each and every time I was in trouble. So I would be fighting against your beliefs  if ever it threatens to hurt my loved ones. But I do not believe fighting fire with fire. Superstitions cannot be removed by force. It can only be destroyed by the power of knowledge and love." Leela did not say anything. She sat into the car and left. This girl was surely a puzzle.

Yash drived down the slope and stopped beside the Gauri's car. It was a disaster. He took out a kerchief and covered his face. He took the important things such as mobile and license and other important stuff. When he returned Gauri was vomiting. She was way too scared. He gave her the water. "This water tastes different." She said as she drank it. "Naturally.. That water is 4 months old.." "What?" Gauri spit the water. Yash started laughing, "I was just joking.. Chachi mixed ORS into it. It is fresh.." Gauri couldn't understand him, "I was about to die and you are joking..."

"But the important thing is you did not die... so enjoy that part now. Cheer up." Gauri hugged him. "Thanks Yash.. I was.. I was really scared. I thought I would die. I didn't want to die.. I shouldn't have left without Kaali.." Yash patted her. "You know what? When Bhai told me about your Kaala Teeka superstition, I thought you were stupid. Really a big stupid. But seeing this, I cannot blame you. Maybe you were saved by Kaali almost every time you were in danger, making you believe that belief. Even if I had those experiences, I would also have believed that. But that's just wrong...Kaali is not your Kaala teeka." Gauri left him. "But Kaali saves me every time. She even feels it when I am in some kind of danger. When I am with her, I feel protected." "And when I am with Bhai I feel protected. If Bhai hadn't intervened then I would have been married at my 11th standard. When Sheena's dad caught us red handed doing..."

He looked at Gauri and cleared his throat. "The point is...I am not married yet and Bhai has always saved me from sticky situations. But that does not mean he is my Kaala teeka. Kaali saves you because a) you are a damsel in distress and b) she loves you so much. Heck I just saved your life does that mean I am your Kaala teeka?" Gauri looked at him thoughtfully. Kaali was not her Kaala Teeka? "Let's go.. we need to buy you a band-aid and a dress. It's torn in the behind." Yash got into the Jeep. "Why didn't you say so?"

Kaali reached house after some time. When she heard Gauri was not in the house, she got tensed. Jogi asked her not to worry, "She would be fine." Kaali thought of Kalyani Taiji.. "I'll just call her." She called Gauri. "Hello Gauri.. where are you?... Shopping?... With yash? Are you alright.. Ok... Ok.. i am not worrying.. come soon." Kaali cut the call and informed Jogi. Purohitji couldn't believe it. "Gauri is really alright?" He asked. Kaali smiled and said, "Yes.. She wanted her revenge from Yash and is making him pay for her shopping..." Kaali couldn't say anymore as a loud noise came from Neel's room. They all rushed towards the room. Neel broke a photo frame. It was Jogi's Photo. "What are you doing?" Jogi shouted. Neel said with his eyes filled with anger, "You are ashamed to call me your son right? But on what grounds should I call you my father? When did you ever fulfil the duties of a father? You left my mother and me when I was not even born.. When my mother left me, you came back but you never tried to come near me.. Your new wife treated me like trash but you never saw it... you never looked out for the kids in this house. You just dumped your responsibilities in the name of your devotion. But let me tell you..you would never get result of your devotion. Because your devotion was a way for you to escape.. escape from your responsibilities.." "Neelu Bhaiya.." kaali tried to calm him but Neel silenced her. "Don't stop me today Kaali.." he looked at Jogi, "Let me say you one thing.. God does not help those people who want to escape. It was because of your negligence that the kids in this house suffered all these years. It was because of you that I became like this. But I will not follow your footsteps.. I will take my responsibility and solve everything." Neel left the room. Kaali went behind him. Jogi didn't understand what Neel said but he knew that the word were true. What did Neel by the torture of kids? Did Kalyani not give them love? With this thoughts Jogi went out. He saw Purohitji talking to someone on phone. Jogi decided to ask him.

"Kalyani bahu.. Your plan failed again.. Gauri is still alive." These words from purohitji shocked Jogi. He hid behind the wall and listened to it. "What do you mean .. it was not my fault.. I destroyed the brakes just as you asked me.. How would I know who rescued her? We don;'t have any other option but to do something on the day of pooja. Plan it carefully if you want Gauri's wedding broken." Jogi couldn't believe his ears. They were plotting against Vishwa? But why would Kalyani do that? Jogi had to find it out.

To calm down Gauri, Yash totally had to give her a retail therapy. Gauri made him buy anything she wanted. They spent the whole afternoon in the mall. Gauri and Yash had so much fun. They joked, played and laughed. Often Gauri caught Yash flirting with some girl.(What? She was just smiling at my joke...) Then Yash took her to his Base'. This was the place where he and his friends met. It was a uninhabited fort.. that too in jungle. As soon he reached there, he left her to join with his gang. Gauri went and sat beside Piya. They talked a lot. When asked if she ever regretted her decision she replied.  "I don't ever regret it. It was my dream and I really worked hard for it. It was really hard to make a place in the industry.It was equally hard to convince my parents..." "You parents were against fashion designing?" Gauri asked. "No.. They just wanted me to get married but I did not want to marry at that time..I was rejected by Yash back then. And I couldn't get over that monkey at that time." Piya said looking at that monkey', who was now dancing on one foot as a dare. Gauri looked at her, "You love Yash!" Piya shook her head. "I used to love him. But he rejected me. He said I was only a friend for him. I was torn apart. I couldn't handle it. So I decided to go somewhere far away. Let's just say I was just trying to escape... Then it was mopping around... Mubai.. Fashion designing.. Paris.. Vicky.. his stupid racing...and then Everything just settled itself.. I realised my love for Vicky.. and when he proposed I quickly accepted. I really love Vicky.. "

"Hey.. Gauri... Kaali just called. She strictly ordered me to take you home fast. It seems it's already late." Gauri exchanged quick bye with everyone and they both left. While going back she wondered, how could Yash possibly reject Piyali..

Yug reached his house quite late. Paying off those people was really tiresome. Arun, the guy who got slapped, asked more. He went to dadi's  room. She was sleeping. He touched her feet and said, "I'm really sorry Dadi for hurting you like this." When he reached outside he felt his determination lag a bit. He called Kali. The phone rang for some time. She did not pick up. He knew she was hesitating. He tried again. This time she picked. "Hello Kali.." kali said a small hello. "Kali.. Can I ask you a something?" "Hmmm.." "Kali.. Do you ever regret meeting me?" Kali didn't even hesitate when she replied, "Of course not.. No matter how much we disagree on our methods, I still feel happy that I know you. I feel I can always depend on you. I trust you and I respect you.." Yug felt elated. He can continue his plan.  He wanted to say her how much he loves her."Kali.." "Yug, Gauri has just reached. I'm cutting the call." And she cut the call. Yug smiled. The plan would go as usual tomorrow. He had made the arrangements for it. He had a light dinner and went off to meet his sister. Sharmila threw a pillow at him. "Di what happened?" yug asked. Sharmila took another pillow and started beating him. "I'll tell you what happened. Dadi asked me to do the arrangements for tomorrow's Barsi all by myself.. and all thanks to you.." Sharmila bet him with pillow again and again. Things didn't help much when Yash entered the room with a big "BEDROOM FIGHT!!" and started a three way pillow fight.

Chulbuli was looking at them with love. It's been such a long time since her daughter has laughed and played. Everything will settle down soon. Her house will regain its happiness. She was sure as she saw her kids played around the room.

thank you for readingSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Star094zeenucharmmariya.kamran

Go to top