Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

kaala teeka fanfic chapter 18(Final chapter) (Page 4)

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Really nice ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashika_29

amazing! luvd it! bored from the show...n i uv ur updates...so update soon

LOLLOLhaha.. same here..i am not even checking up the written updates... It became so boring.. CryCrythanks for reading and appreciating my work(I know it's way too long.. so sorry for that.)Big smile.. I'll update as soon as possible... It's a promise..
Unattainable Senior Member
Unattainable
Unattainable

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umawanderer

LOLLOLhaha.. same here..i am not even checking up the written updates... It became so boring.. CryCrythanks for reading and appreciating my work(I know it's way too long.. so sorry for that.)Big smile.. I'll update as soon as possible... It's a promise..
No its not at all since its awesome...I always thought that if its ram Sita then they should have bhai Behan who could...
N I wish longer bcuz at the end I always wish more...n waiting kills! Keep writing...I luv the story n writin...quite alot realistic

umawanderer

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Your story is coming along very nicely. Love the the plot. Please update soon!Big smile

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
hey guys...SmileSmile
Sorry in advance for all KaYu fans.. This chapter does not contain any KaYu scene..Confused I know I know.. I deserve all the rotten tomatoes.. but please don't be angry.. I am not much good when it comes to romance.OuchUnhappy. it's one of my many weak points.. But when it comes to family type stories... I can do fairly better. Maybe it's the Daddy's girl inside me... But the next chapter will have KaYu scene.. I promise..

and with that said here's the next update...
NOTE: I didn't know name of Tauji (neel's dad). so I used my writer's license, and Voila.. His name is Joginder (Jogi) also the university was also a figment of my imagination..

Chapter 6

Piyali Grover escaped death narrowly that night. Yash had scared her by a hug from behind while she was drinking. The result was she started to choke on her drink. "You..You idiot... You almost murdered me. You maniac!!" she said after she controlled herself. "That was nothing. Gauri almost killed me today morning. If it was not for my good luck you would not have been able see my good looks tonight." "You don't have any.." said piya. "Anyway Why the heck didn't you tell me that you returned? I had to know it from Vicky" She punched him. She then saw others. "Hi Yug.. You never come to these kinds of parties. Must be Gauri's influence..."She smiled at Gauri. "I'm so sorry I could attend the engagement only for few hours. I had to go Mumbai that night.. Anyway you looked gorgeous that day Gauri..." Gauri was on cloud nine. Piyali Grover was talking to her. They talked with each other while Yash started to have a bash with Vicky.

Yug and Neelu sat in a place. This party was not for them. The awkward silence still shadowed them. "Yug.." neelu tried to start but Yug stopped him. "Don't say anything.. I don't want to create a scene in front of Yash. He don't know anything yet." Neel said again, "Please listen to what I've got to say.. I really regret for what I did. I don't want Sharmila to live a life she would hate." "I know.. You are after all Kaali's brother. You both always don't want to hurt others but both of you scar others for your selfish desires. You both try to make things right by your ways but you never get a result. How can you solve Di's life? She loathes you. She will never accept you." Neel looked in Yug's eyes and said, "That's why I want Sharmila to reject me." Yug understood Neel's honesty but they all were helpless. There were many things which had to be changed in their lives. They should take their decisions not their adults.  They both were thinking the same thing. It was time to take some action.                                            *************

To distract herself from what yug told her she started studying. She wrote down the meanings of the slokas and checked with the material. She did many slokas until Mohan uncle called her for wall decorations. She went out of the hall to discuss. When she came back, Badke Papa, Tauji, and panditji were already in hall.

"Tauji.." Kaali smiled, "You returned back from Haridwar?". She took his blessings. "Jeete raho.. beta.. I've just arrived. Vishwa was near station so I came with him. You look so weak. I am sure you are overworking yourself again." "Yes, Bhaiya.. She is a real support. I really don't know how I would have managed if she was not here." Vishwa agreed. Kaali blushed. Badke Papa was praising her. "Badke Papa, this is nothing,  Gauri is my sister and I would do anything for her. I'll bring some lemonade for you all." As Kaali went inside the kitchen, Vishwa's eyes fell on her notebook. He opened it and started to read. "Bhaiya.. Please look at this.. The meanings of the slokas are written perfectly.. Don't you think?" He showed it to his brother. "Yes, Vishwa, the meanings have been written beautifully and understandable. Isn't this Kaali's handwriting?" Kaali came with the drinks. "Kaali, did you write this?" Vishwa asked her. Kaali nodded. "Badke Papa, I wanted to say you this in the morning but you were busy. I don't want to study English. Actually I want to enter Bharatiya Sanskriti University and take up Sanskrit as my major."

"Sanskrit? But then why didn't you tell about this before?" Vishwa asked. "I took up English for Gauri, Badke papa.. But I always wanted to study and teach Sanskrit. Will you give me permission?" Kaali asked. Her eyes never left her Badke Papa's eyes. Vishwa smiled. "Bhaiya.. Did you hear that? I was so sad when Gauri showed disinterest in Sanskrit.. but see Kaali has such a talent. She even has interest towards this pure language.." Jogi nodded. Vishwa turned towards Kaali. "Yes Kaali.. Yes. I give you permission. You can study Sanskrit." Kaali couldn't contain her joy. "Sach? Badke Papa?" She hugged him. Emotions were overcoming her. "Thank you Badke Papa.. Thank you so much." Vishwa felt touched. He hugged her back. A new emotion was surfacing in his heart, Vishwa did not understand it. Kaali left. "There is an entrance test after one week, Badke Papa.. The last date to apply is day after tomorrow." She informed. "Test? After one week? Kaali you have to prepare really hard for it." Vishwa said with much concern. "You are already exhausting yourself with this wedding. Where would you get time for it?" Kaali assured him. "I can do it Badke Papa. Please don't worry about me. But I have to go to BSU to submit my application. Can I go?" Vishwa felt proud. "No Kaali.. You can't waste time. I'll go tomorrow myself and submit your form. You have to only concentrate only on studies. No need to worry wedding preparations. I and your Tauji will do it." Kaali took Vishwa and Jogi's blessing. Before going to her room, she informed her Badke Papa. "I'll help with the wedding preparations because it is both my sister's and my brother's wedding. But I promise you, that it would not affect my studies." Vishwa smiled. Really Kaali was a special girl.

Neel and Yug talked about other topics. There was no use in bickering about the same thing. They had to find a way out. "Neel, I understand you are not a bad person inside. But it would take time for Di to realise it. You must deal with patience. You must give time for your relationship." Neel nodded. "Yug, You should also give time for your relationship. Gauri is not a bad girl, she is just a little childish." He added. Yug took a sip and said, "no matter how much I try, I would not be able to accept Gauri as long as I am in love with some other girl.." Neel looked shocked. "Yes, I love Kaali. But see my misfortune; the girl whom I love is forcing me to marry her sister. And I can't back off from this wedding because of my sister's happiness. And we both know that she won't be happy with you.." Neel listened to it with shock. His sister? "And kaali? Does she love you?" he asked. Yug nodded. "But she would not accept it. She is willing to sacrifice me for her sister, her father, my sister, my Dadi and you.." The silence loomed over them. Neel couldn't believe it. The weight of his sin was just increasing more and more. His one shameless act caused this much impact. Yash and Gauri came back. Yug already had enough of this noise and party. "Let's go.." Yash took a drink and said, "Bhai You guys go.. I'll come with Vicky. We are going base'. I'll be late." Yug shrugged and tured to leave, "Do whatever you want.. I've got the info that dad's coming today." And the Drama began. "What? Dad's coming? Wait bhai.." Yash followed his brother out of the hall. Gauri said bye to piya and left with them. Yash asked as he got into the car, "How did you know?" He and Gauri sat in the back seat. Yug simply said, "My private spy" Gauri asked, "Who?" Yash explained, "Mukta Maa.. Hey Gauri, Do you have mouthwash or peppermints? Mine's finished." Yug teased, "Which lady friend caused it to finish, my younger brother?"

Yash retorted, "I did not count, There were too many. Just give me the mouthwash in the glove compartment. Last thing I want is Dad to realise that I drink." Neel took the mouthwash and passed it to Yash. Gauri looked at Yash while he was busy cleaning his breath. Yug and Yash were so different from each other. Yug is always so quiet and serious while Yash is so much fun. Yash laughs a lot, dances, jumps and is always so energetic. He does what he wants and does not bother about what other thinks. He even likes the things which she likes. It feels so natural when she is talking to him. He can make her angry and happy. He always has different expressions. He is so funny. Gauri wished Yug would also be like that

Yash spotted Gauri looking at him. He asked, "What? What are you looking at? Do you want some?" He said extending the mouthwash. Gauri shook her head. She turned her head away from Yash. Her thoughts just shocked her. What the heck was she thinking? Yug was her true love. Why did she wish for Yug to be like Yash? Yug was perfect and Yash was not.. No.. she was going to marry Yug.. She loved Yug.. She should not think about Yash..

Yash made many jokes in the car. Gauri felt guilty whenever she laughed but she did not know what else to do. After sometime they reached Jha house. It was already ten. Gauri thanked Yash and Yug. They left. Gauri was still thinking about Yash without realising it.

Manjiri was so happy when Kaali informed her about Vishwa's decision. "Sach? Kali.. I was happy when you told me this morning, about you decision for your future. You were thinking for your happiness but now when I heard Aacharyaji is supporting you in your struggle to get a identity. I am more than happy. I am proud of my husband. I am proud of my daughter... I..I.. I really want to give you a tight hug" Kali face in the screen glowed even more. "Manji maa.. Badke Papa even hugged me. I felt so happy. I wanted you to see that. Badke Papa was coming close to accept me."

"Aacharyaji hugged you? Kali.. my bachchi.. Yes.. You will be accepted soon. I know that. But now just concentrate on your studies. All the best. " Manjiri cut the video call. Kali looked so happy. What else does a mother need?

"MAA!!"

A loud roar filled the Choudary house. Everyone ran towards the hall. Raghunath Choudary was standing in the hall looking angry. Yug and Yash just reached the main door. "Eeep.. Dad" Yash squeaked. Yug shushed him. "Shh.. Dad looks really mad.." Leela came out of her room. "Raghu? Why are you shouting? Are you a child.. arre! you have got two sons and still you still don't know how to behave? " "Maa don't teach me how to behave... I have heard what you have done when I was in Patna.. Agnipareeksha? Maa? Have stooped that low?" Raghu said angrily. Leela looked at Manjiri.  Yash asked in a whisper, "What Agnipareeksha?" Yug again shushed him. Dad was informed about the agnipareeksha and he is way too angry. He better not see Yug and Yash in this state or else he would eat them up.

"Mukta did not say anything to me.." Raghu said sternly as he saw his mother. "Although I would have expected her to do so." His voice was filled with disappointment. Manjiri did not have the courage to look into his eyes. Leela angrily said, "So what? The kundali was of someone else. That was necessary to find out the truth. Our Yug's life would have been in danger." Raghu asked, "Our Yug's life would have been in danger? What about the girl, Maa? What if she would have burned? What if she had lost her life? Just because her kundali has a problem in it, it doesn't mean you can do anything you want." Leela shouted. "Aree! I did not do it for my personal vengeance. I am not cruel. I did this because I love my family. I love my Yug and Sharmila"

Raghu scoffed at this. "Please Maa.. Don't cover up yopur superstitions in the name of love. If you had actually loved your grandkids you would have understood that this wedding was not a right choice for them." His eyes fell on Sharmila. "They are not happy with it." He said slowly. Sharmila eyes watered up. She went inside her room. Leela screamed at top of her voice, "What do you mean by that? I don't love my kids? I don't care for them?" Raghu answered looking straight into her eyes. "No maa.. You have never loved. You have given your beliefs more importance than your family's happiness. You have never loved yug or sharmila or me or anyone in this family." Leela fell on the couch. Her son? Her Raghu? He used to always sit beside her and play with her, he was her Ladla. Now he is poising her as his biggest enemy. He does not love her anymore.  

Raghu saw his mother become weak. He has hurt her. But he should his duty first. He announced, "Everyone! If I hear any other work of superstition done in this house, I will disown that person from this house. That person will no longer have any relation with this house or me." He looked at the main door. Yug and Yash froze. "What are you doing there? Is this a time to come back home? Get to your rooms." Tears welled up in Leela's eyes. Everyone went to their rooms. Raghu glanced at his mother. "Maa.." "Don't call me that. I am not you mother anymore.. I am your biggest enemy for you.. " Raghu replied without looking at his mother, "Think whatever you want Maa... But I am doing all this to prevent you from committing a crime." The mother and son went to their respective rooms. Each knew that they have hurt the other. But they had separate conflicting views on the life and they would not leave their stand on it. Yash saw his father and grandmother. He understood that some things are kept secret from him. He wanted answers. He wanted to know what's happening in his house.

Manjiri went to Raghu's room. "I don't want to talk to you right now, Mukta.. I am ashamed.. I always thought you stood up against superstitions. But now? Whaty happened to you? Why didn't you inform me?" Raghu asked as she entered the room. Manjiri looked teary eyed, "Raghu Bhaiya.. From the moment I regained my memories I wanted to say you many things... I wanted you to guide me.. I wanted you to help me... I really missed you.." Raghu looked shocked. "What? You regained your memories? But how? When?" Manjiri wiped her tears and said, "It's a long story... Many things happened."

Yug explained whatever happened in the house to yash. But he avoided mentioning Neel. Yash smiled after he heard everything. "So one superstitious family meets another.. How sweet.." "Yash, it's not a matter to joke upon." "I understand Bhai.. but Neel is a good guy, he will keep our Di happy. And Gauri is a good girl.. a little childish but still good at heart. You will like her even though you both have nothing in common. And about superstition, I am damn sure that Kali will save Di.. and you will save Gauri.." Yug did not want hear anymore. Suddenly an idea struck him. "Yash! Do you want to help me?" he asked excitedly. "With what?" Yash asked. "I'll explain everything later.. But you have to do what I say without any questions." Yash groaned. "That doesn't sound fun.. but i'll do it.."

When manjiri finished saying everything, Raghu had no words to describe his feelings. "When I heard my husband's voice over the phone i was helpless, when my one daughter was being forced into a wedlock I was helpless, when my other daughter was asked to walk on hot coals I was helpless.. I don't know what to do Bhaiya.. I don't know..." She fell onto his feet. Raghu made her stand up. "Mukta..No..Manjiri... I always prayed for your memories to get back but now... I am proud of your decision to not go back to that mad house. You are doing a duty of a mother. I want to meet Kali.. I'll explain her.. I'll make her leave the house."

It was 2 in the morning, Vishwa walked towards the outhouse. He smiled as he saw light in the room. Kaali was still studying. "Badke Papa? Aap?" Kaali asked as he took the book from her. "I knew you would do this, that's why I kept an alarm to ask you to sleep." Kaali tried to protest but she was immediately silenced. "Kaali, I know you want to get into BSU but you should also take care of your health." "Badke Papa only two more pages and I'll stop." Kaali pleaded. But vishwa shook his head, "No means no. Go to sleep. Now let's just see what you have written." He read through the translations she has written down. He felt a strange happy emotion covering him. "Kaali.. These are very accurate but if you want extra marks you can write deeper meanings. Like in this stanza, you can also write... " Vishwa started explaining more and kaali listened to it. Afterwards Vishwa stopped abruptly. "Just look at this, I came to make you sleep but I got into this and forgot all about your sleep. I'll explain more tomorrow morning. But for now, you'll sleep." And he made kaali sleep. It was when he was spreading the blanket over her, he understood the what the strange happy feeling was. It was exactly what he felt towards Gauri.

thanks for reading..Smile

Edited by umawanderer - 12 May 2016 at 4:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Star094zeenucharmmariya.kamranHey_Bhaggu

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by umawanderer

No its not at all since its awesome...I always thought that if its ram Sita then they should have bhai Behan who could...
N I wish longer bcuz at the end I always wish more...n waiting kills! Keep writing...I luv the story n writin...quite alot realistic

I know that feelSmile.. As i promised I updated another one.. Thanks for liking my story..Smile
umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Shibu...

Awesome update dearThumbs Up
Please make an index of d chaptersSmile

I am sorry but I don't know how to create an index... can you please teach me..i am kinda stupid in these kind of things.. But thanks for liking my story.. and also suggesting new things.. I feel happy when someone helps me to improve myself.
thank you again..
__shibani__ IF-Stunnerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Awesome update dearThumbs Up

umawanderer

Go to top