Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

kaala teeka fanfic chapter 18(Final chapter) (Page 2)

kashika_29 Senior Member
kashika_29
kashika_29

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:05am | IP Logged
amazing..post the next update soon...n i like reading longer onesSmile

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

It was not long at all. Loved reading it. So nice and bright. Hopefully CVs can a few pointers from your story.
Keep writing! waiting for the next chapter!! 

When I said long I meant the number of chapters. I usually get criticized for how i drag the chapters. I try to control it but i just cannot stop myself if i get a cutesy scene in my head. and i include that in it too. I am trying to control it now. Oh Katoriji I read your Kalyug Fanfic... I am awed by it.. I always want to write a dark one but i never get the correct mood in the story. my stories has a habit of turning bright even if i wanted it or not.. Hope i learn to write something good in future
umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
hi guys..
My curfew timings changed (Dad changed it!) now i can sit in front of computer for only 2 hours and that too during morning time slot. so please don't get angry if i post chapters late. i'll update as frequently as i can.Smile. I promise that.

thanks for everyone who read the earlier chapters and encouraged me...and thanks for the suggestions .

Chapter 3

Yash took his drink from the counter and was just about to drink it when he saw a grey eyes staring at him. "Are you checking me out?" he asked cockily. He saw a reaction stir up in those eyes. He was enjoying it. "Although I maybe?... what am I saying?..Although I am hotter than your fianc, don't you even think about flirting with me" he said coming a little closer "you are not of my type.. Ms Spice" Gauri had enough of his arrogance. What does he think of himself? "Listen.. Sorry to break your dreams and all that but I am Gauri Jha.. And you don't even have a minimum qualification to talk to me, Gauri Jha.." she started. Yash loved it. "Besides how dare you compare yourself with my fianc, Gauri Jha's fianc, he is hotter, smarter and cuter than you by a million times. And Monkey boy, he is more mature and manly.. Just the way I, Gauri Jha would like it.. You would be thinking way out of you league if you are thinking you could date me, Gau.. " Before she could say anymore Yash sushed her loudly. "Shh.. Oh my god!! How many times would you repeat your name? Gauri Jha, Gauri Jha.. I swear even if I forget my own name I'll never ever forget your name. So please stop repeating that name which doesn't have any validity." Gauri flushed. Poo was laughing at that joke way too pointedly. Nobody noticed in the commotion that Kaali was calling her mobile.

It was not the first time they were in a car together, but no one can blame them for being awkward right now. Their feelings which were unsaid hung between them. Kaali, for the first time, was aware of the stealthy glances Yug made towards her. She chose to ignore it. She tried calling Gauri and informing about Yug being with her but gauri was not picking her phone. After sometime she resigned. Both of them didn't like the awkward silence, they wanted to break it but they didn't know how. Fortunately for them the silence was easily shattered by a sudden sound.

"Who let the dogs out"

Yug new ringtone made both of them jump. Yug cut the call immediately. Both of them looked at each other. They both laughed. "That's a really bad ringtone. My heart just jumped to my throat" said kaali. She was still smiling. "Sorry... I chose that special ringtone for Aman's secretary." said Yug holding his laughter. "Isn't it cruel?" asked kaali teasingly. "Of course not. You haven't met Mukund Swamy. He is irritating as hell..This tone just gives me a warning.. You know what? Just last week I had to meet him and..." and he said many things and Kaali just listened, enjoying each and every bit of what he was saying. They even reached the drug store and brought the aspirin and they were driving back but Yug continued with his office tales. It felt so normal to talk to her. It felt so reliving to see her smile and laugh. They reached the pub but Kaali was laughing too much to notice it and Yug was lost in her to bother about it. He even considered giving a perk to Mukund Swamy as he had accidently triggered this joyous conversation between them. Then after some time she became aware of their surroundings. She stopped immediately and got out of the car. "Let's go in. Gauri must be waiting for you." She said as he got out of the car. Yug really didn't want this moment to finish so fast. As she was going away he pulled her hand. The aspirin fell down but he did not bother. He pulled her closer, not too close to intimidate her but close enough to see the truth in her eyes.                                             ***********

Gauri was infuriated. He was insulting her. That too in front of Poo? This was the last thing she would ever want to happen in her life. Neelu Bhaiya was trying to calm her but she would hear no word of it. She went towards him and pulled his collar. "what do mean by no validity. My name! How come my name doesn't have validity? Do you even know who I am?" Yash smiled and removed her hand from his collar. "You are Gauri Jha.. but for how long? Within few days the name will go poof! No more Gauri Jha.. You will become Mrs. Something." Gauri was stunned but Yash continued, "I mean whatever did Gauri Jha do to make the world remember her? Even before she complete her studies and choose a career, she already chose a different identity to hide in. Mrs Something. Listen to my advice and forget about your name already because that name didn't have any identity."  Gauri just stood frozen there. Satisfied with his work and a little disappointed with her lack of response Yash joined the dance floor.

Yug had planned to ask her to be more honest with her feelings but just as their eyes met he knew how deeply hurt she was already. She would be more hurt if she accepts her feelings right now. "What happened? Yug?" Kaali asked. Kali was turning pale by every second. He couldn't force her. He loved her. And he knew she love him too. "Promise me something Kali... no matter what the situation is , you will not lose hope, you will not lose this smile. I can be happy only if you are happy." Yug said with utmost concern in his eyes. Kaali was about to cry. She was hurting Yug everytime and he still cared for her. However could she repay him? She wiped her tears ad said "I promise you Yug. I will try my best to keep myself happy so that you don't have to worry about me. I also want your happiness. Your happiness lies with your family. And I know that you would not want to hurt them. I am helping you accomplish that. I am sure you will be happy with Gauri and your family." Yug loosened his grip but his eyes never left her. "I understand I'll sacrifice myself for you and my family" Yug said. Kaali wanted to answer back but she couldn't. Yug's feelings were overcoming hers. Feelin helpless,  Kaali bent down in order to take the aspirin but before that she touched Yug's feet. Tears almost about to fall down. She took the aspirin and left off without even glancing at Yug.

"I'm sorry Yug to hurt you this much. I know I would never get forgiveness from Ramji for hurting you this much. But now the decision is not just about Badke Papa anymore. It's about our two families, their happiness. We cannot be that selfish to destroy their happiness and trust. Your family was always dear to you, and I cannot steal you away from them. All I ask for Ramji is that at least in next life we could express our feelings without any constraints" thought kaali as she wiped her tears. She was about to get in the pub when she collide with Gauri who also looked teary. "Gauri? What happened to you?" she asked immediately.

Gauri looked at the retreating figure of Yash. His words still stinging her. Neelu Bhaiya made her sit in a chair and tried to cool her. She couldn't hear any of the consoling words her head was filled up with what Yash said. He was dancing with a big smile plastered over his face and she hated it. She took a glass of a drink and went near him. He saw her approach him and cheerfully extended his hand "Wanna Dance?" She looked at him with icy hatred. "Not even in your dreams" saying this she splashed the whole drink on his face. Yash saw her go out of the pub with attitude. He smiled and said, "This was supposed to be my favourite jacket.. Not bad.. Ms Spice" Gauri collided with kaali in front of pub. Kaali asked her what happened for which she did not give any reply. And when she saw Yug she shouted at him for being late and accused him for being the reason for all the things which happened inside. Yug was also in bad mood and he just said, "Whatever" and got into his car and drove off. Neelu offered to drive as he was scared Gauri would kill them all in her anger.

When inquired about his drenched jacket, Yash gave a reply which didn't touch here or there. "It's a punishment for indulging too much in fun".  Mukta maa had to push him into bathroom second time that day.(You smell like alcohol!!)  When he came out he saw that Bhai was looking into his laptop. "Bhai which folder are you seeing?" Yash asked as he dried himself. "Of course the non-family one, that's where I can see your true nature." Yug said smiling. Yash always maintains two folders in his laptop. One is family where there will be safe photos and videos which the family could see. The other non-family(here, it is named official' to avoid any suspicion), which has photos and videos which give Dadi a heart attack and Dad a reason to lock Yash in his room. Only Yug knows all about his affair and sometimes even helps him to get out of sticky situations. "I thought, you and Samantha broke up?" Yug asked after seeing couple of photos. "She came to reconcile, but I already met Rachel at that time." Yash replied without paying much attention as he was searching for something. "And you broke up with Rachel too. You better be more careful about your relationships. What if you fall in love and you were too late to recognise it?" Yug said. He learned it from his experience. Yash looked at him this time. "Bhai.. You are talking about seriousness in relationship? You know that I like to play safe. No commitments, No worries... that's my motto."  Yug looked at some more photos. "Besides Bhai... You were never interested in my gallery... What happened?" Yash asked after he found his t-shirt he was looking for. (Even God wouldn't be able to answer how it got inside the shoe cupboard!!). "I am just trying to distract myself... You know what? Yash... I feel like I should be more like you... Do whatever I want without caring about family... You can make any decision without any worries of hurting others... " Yug said as though he was in trance. Yash looked at him after dusting off his t-shirt. "Bhai... Don't make me sound like an insensitive, cultureless jerk... True I may do few thing which my family don't approve of but I will not do anything to hurt them. If my family asks me to not do something I'll not do that. But of course, if there is 1% chance I can convince them the other way.. I'll do my best to convince them willingly. Not forcibly. "

Before yug could say anything, Pishimaa came in. She looked at the room and sighed."Yash, You have did it. How can you make the room so messy in just one day?" Yash quickly came switched off the laptop... Mukta maa need not those photos. "Anyway Both of you.. Get to sleep fast. And Yash here's your plushy.. I made sure Yug doesn't throw it out." She said handing him the Barney dinosaur plushy, he cherished the most. "Make no mistake.. I'll throw that childish thing once I get a chance" said Yug as he was about to leave room. "If anything happened to Barney, you'll say goodbye to your car... Bhai" Yash retorted.

Manji stayed behind to find out a room out of this mess. She then applied oil on Yash's head after much convincing. From small it was always Yash who was difficult to handle. He never means harm to anyone but he is so stubborn over small things. "Hey mukta maa.. you have changed a little.." Yash said as he was put to sleep. "You look like you have found something important. I mean you now look more relaxed and confident" Again Yash was one of the few people Manji ever met to have such talent. "Yash, You are incredible.. you can get into people's heart easily without them noticing. I have a feeling that you would help many people. You have two beautiful gifts. Your innocence and frankness" Yash smiled. "Innocence.. I don't think I can call myself innocent but mukta maa, my frankness caused me a everlasting stain on my jacket today"  "We both know that was a result of your rudeness."Manji answered pointedly. "But you never know... you might be solving many people's problems unknowingly" Yash was starting to feel sleep. "You make me sound like messiah." He said stifling a yawn. He hugged his plushy.  Manji maa stroked his hair and switched off the lights. Before closing the door she answered him softly "You never know.. Yash"

Sharmila moved up and down in her room. What Yash asked was a legitimate question any brother would ask. But it made her so restless." But Di.. what is more important is.. are you happy now? Is this guy, Neel, a good guy?" Of course he is not! She would never be happy with him. Wasn't there any way she could not marry him? Why the heck was she born as a girl?

Neel was in his room reading a book but he was not able to concentrate, that guy in the pub asked about Gauri's identity but what about his? He was a rapist in front of the girl whom he was about to wed in weeks. She would never be happy with him. She was just under the pressure of her family. He wanted to help her get out this situation. He wanted to stop the guilt overcome him. Sharmila mustn't  feel sorry that she was born as a girl.

Gauri punched the pillow imagining it to be the face of that guy... the party animal... He has no idea how perfect Yug is for her.. He is gentle, mature, rich, hot (make that super hot). There was nothing wrong with having the identity of being Mrs. Yug. She deserves it. She deserves always the best. But deep down she knew this wasn't what she wanted. She looked at the pictures on the wall. Argh.. He is so irritating.. She punched the pillow again hoping to punch the real face one day.

Kaali was sitting on the bed thinking. Gauri had angrily told her what happened in the pub. Identity'. Yug also had asked find her to find her own identity. But how does someone find their identity. By doing things which they like. You find more about yourself when you do things you like. But she never had any special interest in anything. She only did everything for gauri, her happiness. Kaali's eyes fell on a Sanskrit book on the table. There was once she felt happiness but that was a long forgotten journey.

Yug rolled on his bed. But of course, if there is 1% chance I can convince them the other way.. I'll do my best to convince them willingly. Not forcibly. Yash had given him an answer to his problem unknowingly. There was a way to not let things go out of control. He can convince Dadi about Kali. But can he? Dadi who is sensitive about caste, will she ever accept Kali as a daughter-in-law if not by force? He knew there would be a way but he did not know how. He picked up his phone and looked at her photo. She would never try to hurt anyone, not even Dadi. He knew his Kali atleast that much. He just has to find a way before it is too late. He became more restless.

Sharmila, Neel, Gauri, Kaali and Yug all of them were having sleepless nights because of their messed up relationships. And the one who made them have these thoughts was happily sleeping hugging his purple dino plushy unaware of the impact he had on everyone.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NjelStar094mariya.kamransweetcherry95Hey_Bhaggu

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashika_29

Hope you don't regret it soon my friend.. thank you for encouragement. I updated the next chapter. hope you enjoy it.
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Loving your story. Pls keep updating this fast and keep it compiled in this post itself (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umawanderer

Njel Newbie
Njel
Njel

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:20am | IP Logged
It's about kayu so obviously if u post very long also for me it will be fine coz I just love your story n for me this was the best ff and please post next part soon n more of kayu

umawanderer

kashika_29 Senior Member
kashika_29
kashika_29

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umawanderer

Originally posted by kashika_29

Hope you don't regret it soon my friend.. thank you for encouragement. I updated the next chapter. hope you enjoy it.

no i dont regret it soon , my friend... infact u should do it every day or two..i luv it..it is one of the finest ff i have read... n its fun to see how yash n gauri proceed n how r kayu will be together...
at times i feel fans should be the real writersBig smileLOL atleast i was able to encouraged u 

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Hi guys...
SmileFinally I got some free time this week... Here is the next chapter..It's somewhat rushed.

Chapter 4:

Yash was one of the few people who actually love the experience of waking up in afternoon and Yug was trying his level best to not let Yash feel that bliss. "Bhai stop it! Let me sleep..." Yash cried as he hugged his bed post as a support. Yug was pulling his legs.. Literally.. "Quit being stubborn and get up already.. We have to jog!" Yug said. He managed to pull the down half of the body out of the bed but the upper half was still clinging on to the bed. Mukta maa came in. She didn't need any explanation.  "You both started it again. Yug... leave Yash." Yug obeyed pishimaa. Yash's legs fell on floor with a thud and Yash groaned with pain.. "and Yash, Go for a jog... otherwise you know Yug would not leave you." Yash simply accepted his defeat and stood up.

Yug made Yash tell all his adventures while they were jogging. "So.. you are saying that the monkey came down especially for you? Aww that's so sweet" Yug teased his little brother.  "Bhai i am already in a crappy mood... please bhai don't give more reasons to hate you" Yash replied. It was then he noticed the path they were taking. "Bhai.. We are going by the temple lane? Why? You never take this path." Yash asked. "The temple has a huge slope." Yug answered without looking at him. "Yeah... more reasons to avoid it..(Isn't that obvious?)" yash stopped, panting. "I am taking a moment's rest.. you carry on.. i'll catch up with you." Yug smiled and said, "You better"

Yug couldn't say his brother the actual for choosing the temple path. It happened after the day he broke Kali's pots. He went in middle of his jogging to the temple to make sure she did not complete her superstition. But to his annoyance, there were not just hundred pots, there was that girl praying inside. He asked the Pandit ji if she had received some help in accomplishing this impossible task. The panditji informed him that the girl did not receive any help. It was just her shear hard work and determination that helped her. Yug couldn't believe that a girl like her could exist. If she had put this determination in something productive she could have been more successful. But he saw her standing in front of the idol. She looked so peaceful in front of her Ramji. Her serenity and simplicity was creating a breath-taking view. Yug couldn't help but look at her(even though he was quite angry at her) and smile. He vowed to eliminate her superstitious beliefs. And from then on, he started jogging along the temple path just to see her every day. She never noticed it. It almost became a habit for Yug to start his day by seeing her. He never stopped doing it no matter how angry he felt at her.

Yug reached the top temple and looked for his kali. She was not in front of her idol. Where could she be? She should be here by now. "Yug" a familiar voice called out for him. Yug smiled even before turning back to meet her. She was in her usual attire but Yug felt something different in her. Her eyes had a special spark in them. "I wanted to meet you Yug, I wanted to say you something" kali said. Yug nodded. She led him to banyan tree. "Before you asked me to find my identity and yester day too I promised you that I'll make myself happy.." she started. "Well.. I've decide to pursue my interests and pave my future in it." Yug became so happy. He held her by her shoulders and asked, "Really?" Kali felt a little uncomfortable but seeing Yug feel so happy for her, she continued with a smile "I wanted to study Sanskrit literature, but Gauri didn't want to, so I had to forget it. But now I' am deciding to pursue it. Of course I have to ask Badke Papa's permission, but i'll try to convince him. You are the first person I am confiding about this so that you don't have to worry about me. I'll make myself a new identity. One which is not based on superstitions but on strong foundation of knowledge" Yug couldn't control his happiness. Kali was changing for good. She wanted to be independent. She is giving herself a second chance in her life and he would support her. He cupped her face in his hands. "Kali.. you have not just eliminated my worries but you just made me so happy..." "Yug!" She said. She pushed herself away from him. It was then Yug realised his actions. Both of them were visibly embarrassed. It felt awkward between them but Yug was still very much pleased. "I am really very happy for you. Kali... Wait for me here... I want to give you something."

And he left. Kaali felt relieved. Yesterday night she decided to take the path which she had forgotten for Gauri's sake. But this decision was not just for Yug or her, It was for everyone she cared. She can't protect anyone as long as she was not independent. She can make Badke Papa leave his superstitions if she had a firm support of knowledge and love. She had love towards him but she lacked the right knowledge. Empowered with her knowledge, she can make Badke Papa realise that he had been wrong all the time. She thanked Ramji, "Thank you ramji to make me realise what i was missing all this time. I promise you that i'll do my best to make things right." "You can start doing the right things by giving me some water.." said a voice from the stairs. It was the guy from yesterday. He was panting and sweating so hard. Kaali teased, "What happened to you now? I see.. you are being punished for hurting Gauri." Yash answered controlling his panting, "No.. It's just my brother declared himself as my biggest enemy today morning. Can you get me water or not?"  Kaali went to the pot and brought a glass full of water. The guy looked at her and smiled, "Before you give me, let me inform you that i am an atheist. Would your Ramji still want me to drink that?" kaali smiled and replied confidently, "My ramji do not have any rules and regulations. He treats everyone equally." And she extended the glass of water towards him. He smiled and took the glass of water. He started drinking it in a rush. "Don't drink it that way. Drink slowly or else it would get stuck in your throat." Kaali told him.

"Yash! How many times should I tell you to drink slowly... It would get stuck in your throat."

Yash looked at her with an odd expression. She sounded like his mom just now. "What happened?" Kaali asked noticing it. "It's nothing.. So how's your sister?" Yash tried to change the topic. "I think I forgot her name... Oh wait.. I did not... She made sure I do not forget it by repeating it 1000 times.. Gauri Jha.. Guari Jha.." Saying this he started to laugh. Kaali scolded him, "She helped you yesterday and you in return treated her like that? How could you do that? And please stop laughing, everyone is watching us." Yash stopped laughing and said, "Acha baba.. I'll say her sorry next time I meet her. It's a promise. Ms. Sweet." "Ms. Sweet?" kaali asked confused. Yash did not answer her and started again, "But there was no reason for her to spill alcohol on me. Now Dadi suspects me of drinking" "As if that's not true?" asked Kaali teasingly. "Well.. It's true.. But dadi didn't have to know that! Your sister..." He was interrupted when Yug came back. "You guys know each other?" Yug asked. "Yeah... We met yesterday on road. How do you guys know each other?" Kaali said. Yug smiled and said "This idiot is my younger brother, Yash. He just returned yesterday. I was so busy I forgot to say you about him." And he turned to Yash and said, "Kali is my...my..." "Friend" Kaali said before Yug could say anything. Yug looked at her. How long will she lie to herself? He has to find a way to convince Dadi. "Kali? But if i remember it right you said your name was Kaali..." He looked at her black dress and understood. "Oh I get it now.. It was just your nick name.. Should have seen that already coming." Kaali felt uncomfortable. Yug understood that and changed the topic. He pulled out the sacred thread from his pocket. "It's for you. Tie it to the tree and wish something for yourself." "I thought you did not believe in this sort of things?" Kaali asked. "It's not a belief. I want you to promise your ramji with this tread that you will not give up until you reach your goal. This thread is just proof of that promise." Kaali smiled at this. Yash was clearly confused. "Ugh.. Don't forget I am that I am standing here. Don't ignore me like that. What's happening?" "Kali has decided to study further. I was just supporting her...as a friend..." He said the last word looking at Kaali. She felt his glare and looked at Yash, "You should be more than just sorry for hurting Gauri yesterday... after all she is your hone walli Bhabhi'.." she stressed the last words. The effect of those words was rather funny as Kaali saw Yash widen his eyes in utter shock. "Bhai.. you are marrying Gauri Jha?" He asked his brother. Yug nodded not leaving his eyes off Kaali. "Oh no! I just dug my own grave. Bhai.. Kali.. please help this hopeless soul.. or else I would be dead." Now it was Yug's turn to get confused. "What are you guys talking about?"  Yash started his explanation while Kaali went to tie the thread. "Bhai I pissed off Gauri last night..." When kaali returned, Yash had alredy began talking about his funeral. "After my tragic death... I want you to have the seat covers of my Jeep."

Kaali looked at Yug questioningly to which Yug replied, "He thinks Gauri would kill him after the wedding... Still... only seat covers? Why not the jeep? You kanjoos".. Yug asked Yash. "If I can't ride your car then you can't get your hands on my jeep" Yash said childishly.  Kaali laughed. "I need to go home now.. There are many things I need to do.. Bye.." and kaali left. Yug looked at her until she was out of sight. Yash noticed that. Afterwards, they continued their jogging. "Bhai.. kali is somewhat different than other girls." Yug answered him with a smile.  "Not just different, she is a rare case.. No one can have as much belief in Ramji as her. I mean.. even when I first met her..." Yug talked on and on about his Kali before he realise they reached the house, "And she has so many avatars.. one time she'll become daddy's girl then she becomes all against her Badke Papa's superstitions..And you haven't seen her angry.. her eyes just glovers..." Yash was not talking at all. He just observed. Bhai has described Kali has his friend.. but why does it feel that they was a connection between them, maybe more than friendship.. Yash decided he would find it out soon and interrupted his brother. "Bhai, this would be the first time you are talking and I had to be quiet.. Let's not change the routine." Saying this he picked up an apple from the table. Good god... he was hungry after the jog.. Sharmila came downstairs. "Di.. Bhai and I are going to Jha's house. Are you coming?" Yash asked, his eyes transfixed on the phone. Yug looked at her worriedly. There were two people in this house who had no control of their lives. "No.. Yash. I am busy today. Unlike you I have the permission and orders to go to kitchen. Mom is trying to convert me into cook in one week." Yash didn't bother much but Yug understood that it was her excuse. After sometime Pishimaa asked them to fresh up and get ready for breakfast. "Man! They are still treating us as kids.. Talking about that... Bhai.. Don't you think Kali reminds you of our maa?.."

Yug stopped right on his tracks. "Bhai what happened?" Yug didn't say anything but looked at Yash with an odd expression. Then with a wide smile he said, "Yash! You are a genius.."

"I know!" agreed Yash. Yug laughed and kissed his brother on the cheek and rushed of to his room leaving a confused but still happy Yash behind him. "Bhai.. you better not do this stunt in public.." he commented softly and went to (find!!) his room. Yug pulled the ring from the wind chime. He then tore the paper beside it with had her words written on it. "Just friends.. kuch nahi badlega.." He told the ring, "Of course.. everything will change.. I'll make you come here as my bride.. and that too with Dadi's blessings. This is my mission and in this mission I will have to use Yash."

Vishwa was talking in his phone, "Yes...yes I have booked the hotel for reservation but.. the pooja you are talking about will take place in my house.. I understand... I.." Kali came in front of him. He looked at her questioningly to which she showed him the tablets which he was supposed to have that morning. "I'll call you later." He cut the phone. "Kaali I don't need the tablets anymore. I am fine and besides.." "No excuses Badke Papa.. Doctor Uncle especially asked to you to have it for one month.  Why don't you listen?.. And Don't think I didn't notice that you skipped your morning juice too." Kaali began her lecture. Vishwa tried to change the topic, "Kaali... choudrain told me that Yug and his younger brother, Yash are coming for lunch. Prepare for their welcome. They must be treated royally" "Their preparations will be taken care of but please don't change the topic.. Please have this tablets..." She showed the tablets to Vishwa. Vishwa smiled and accepted his defeat, "Hey Ram! You are more strict than your tau ji.. Here give it to me" Raj Purohit looked on at this new development. Vishwa was turning more soft towards Kaali whether he realise it or not. Kaali looked at Vishwa. Should she ask him about the university test now? "What's the matter? Do you want to say something to me? You looked worried." Vishwa asked reading her expression. Kaali smiled, "Yes, I want to ask you something Badke Papa.. but not now.. ill ask you in the evening"

Vishwa looked at her and said, "I understand." After he had his breakfast he was going out along with Purohit. It was when he got into the car,he saw Kaali leaving the house. "Kaali where are you going? Get in I'll drop you." Kaali looked touched but still she said, "No need Badke Papa.. I'm just going to shastri sir's house to borrow some books." Vishwa got down the car and pulled her by her hand and made her sit in car, "I Had your tablets, so you should also listen to me.. and besides it's summer you shouldn't walk in hot sun. You'll get tired.. you may even faint.." Raj purohit looked on keeping mum.. he had to say this to kalyani. Meanwhile Kaali felt she was being selfish for wishing this moment to stop but she couldn't help but smile. Badke Papa also smiled.

Yug and Yash reached the house. Yash was clearly expecting a gunshot. Yug didn't bother much about it. Dharam Kaka, the cook, welcomed them to hall. He informed them everyone were out except for Gauri bitiya. "Where is Kali then?" Yug asked. "Kaali bitiya went out with sahib. She would return in some time meanwhile i'll call..." Dharam Kaka could not complete his sentence as a loud scream filled the house.

"YOU!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?"

Gauri has spotted Yash and then threw a pillow at him. Yash doged it by using Yug as his shield. And yug, the unfortunate, got the pillow straight to his face. Yash laughed. Gauri came down and started, "Argh!! Why do I have to see your face in morning?" "Why? Darling do you want to see my face in your nights?" teased Yash. Yug passed the pillow to gauri. "Thanks Yug" and she hit him with the pillow while Yug enjoyed the scene. "What.Are.You.Dong.Here."She punctuated her sentence with a hit every time.  Yash hid behind Yug. Gauri stopped. "I am his brother" said Yash who was stillhiding behind Yug. It was the fall of the pillow that showed her shock. This idiot? Yug's brother?

Yash was pushed by his brother. "Don't use me as shield.." Then the anger in her overcame her shock and she resumed hitting him("As if that solved everything!!! ") and he having no other ran all over the hall to escape her wrath.

Kaali returned back from shastri sir's house. Her hands were full of books. He was so pleased her decision to learn Sanskrit. He gave her many materials to prepare. Kaali came to hall to get shocked by the scene which welcomed her. The hall was a complete disaster. Yash  and Gauri were panting heavily and yug was laughing hearily. "What happened here?" Yash replied, "Gauri tried to kill me. I escaped. I also found out that my brother was not only a sadistic moron but also a traitor. And in the process, Something happened and the hall became this way..."

Kaali looked at everything... Why did she feel this would be a long long afternoon?

NOTE: I didn't see Kaala teeka but according to written updates I feel it would take a gloomy turn.. hope it's not the case**fingers crossed**
I may not be able to update the next part this week but I'll do it as fast as I can after saturday.
If you know these answeres please give me.. i need it for the story.
1. what is Neel's dad name?
2. What is Sharmila's dad name. and what is his job?
thank you for you patience.. I'll do my best not to dissapoint you guys.. See you guys after saturday..(Yes.. i'll totally skip the Wedding arc..too busy..) please write your feedback. i can handle criticisms... Thank you for readingSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NjelStar094mariya.kamranHey_Bhaggu

Go to top