Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

kaala teeka fanfic chapter 18(Final chapter) (Page 19)

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 30 July 2016 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Just  one word to say... Beautiful...

oh my god!! blush alert...

but seriously thank you.. SmileSmile

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 30 July 2016 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bdaygirl

Hai Smile Uma.   
Nice to read u r thoughts.
   Regarding the show,kayu united as yug  threw Gauri out. But Angry gauri. is back in Chaudhary mansion.  As a servant.Ouch  
And  kali is back to dumb mode .doing Gauri gaapAngry   Upsetting yug Confused  And dadi ke piche tho crows bhot aur chudail padha hai.Big smileClapClap Gauri tuned into a pshyco loverShockedShockedSleepy. In total Chaudhary mansion me Sab kali and yug ko separate Karne ki try kar rahe hai. Only yug is behaving sensibleSleepy

Hope to see some more good stories from u UmaSmile.

And regarding u r brothers question...I think may be he is u r younger brother.Smile I always felt like that.  Am I  right?Smile

Bhoot preth?? Hmmm.. Indian horror never interested me anyway... So I guess I'll skip it...
Oh yeah.. I forgot.. Did sharmila's father show his face at all.. I guess he didn't because the show cannot afford to pay for extra cast member..

Yes... my brother is my younger.. but the way he acts.. makes me feel he is elder..
umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 30 July 2016 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashika_29

If what u said is true n I used the power of words n u like reading my comments then I would like to tell u one thing my frnd...I didn't really comment that long cuz I don't think that words like fabulous fantabulous amazing terrific mind blowing or any more compliments could give respect or could really sum up the fiction u made...it is basically out of this world...at least for me cuz I m not a book lover...I fell in luv with character of yug by the end..and I liked the fact that gave so much imp to relationship n also the neel sharmila friendly bond n their talking regarding her n his father..also I liked daadi..n I found the character sketch of Aryan to be best though he is a villan...n lastly happy ending was luv...
U know wht acc. To me it's not the plot that that always makes  best sellers or gr8 ff..I believe its the originality of text,writing style,dedication n somewhere the fact that how truly u r wid it...n if  u r able to do so then u probably r excellent.BT talking abt u I would say that all these things combine..so believe me u r this extraordinary person,writer...
N I think I be fulfilled that long comment thing...

N Don't forget to tell me abt ur other works too

Now about Chris Evans,frankly I m not just his fan, I m mad over him..n that too totally which u could even ask from my friends...n yeah captain america(THAT helicopter sceme) though I even like ironman BT I feel this man is the most handsome person I ve ever came across..I wish to see him someday or gt his autograph n photo BT staying in India n wishing this is extremely impossible..n now u probably know how mad I m abt him I can really chant for him whole day..n doing something to just see him is my one goal cuz he is a sort of celeb crush I possess...
N tysm for liking the dp..its from b4 v go...he looks good right? N m so happy to know that u r his fan ..n glad u too feel happy when u c it...

I will miss u n ur writing my frnd

My dear.. It's been such a long time.. and trust me.. Even after this much time I feel your comment just made me feel happy...

To me everything matters.. the plot, the characters.. the intent.. the dedication.. etc.. Frankly..the story which I was going to write was something else.. it had more mystery and less romance.. but then I changed it in the middle and then I started feeling less interested in it..

so the moral I have learned from this is to Do what you like.. write what you feel.. and if you don't feel comfortable in writing what you are writing then stop it immediately.. because if you are forcing yourself to write something which you are not comfortable with.. then you are not only doing yourself a toture but you are also doing injustice to your readers.

you are not providing them your content.. the one which makes you feel good.. but instead you are delivering them with an half assed work.. You are ill treating your readers.. you are not trusting them to like your work..

I should have understood that no matter what genre it is.. if it is well written then it would be well liked...

so sorry for treating everyone like that...

And on a lighter note...

I like captain america.. for his character.. the depth given to his character is seriously too good.
I love all his movies.. and chris evans is a good actor...Every avenger acted their part properly.. actually...

Bye..

Go to top