Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

kaala teeka fanfic chapter 18(Final chapter) (Page 14)

BubliBag Goldie
BubliBag
BubliBag

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
awesome update
too many things at the same time
mind boggling
kaun kise bachayega
yug bohot badi duvidha mein padhne waala hai
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umawanderer

Unattainable Senior Member
Unattainable
Unattainable

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
awwie...this is troublesome...i mean aryan is really what kalyani said...bt kalyani is no less...
i like the way u r proceeding the story ahead...n i luved the idea of chandrakant choudhary..he was the most delightful thing in this part

i feel bad for others...bt it was so topsy-turvy...i mean now the biggest thing to see/read is that will yug  or anyone xyz will be able to save kali on time or she will be molested n rap"d by the vicious animal inside aryan

n i feel the most tedious task for u will be to write the story of kalyani further...

will wait for the next episode...make next one long too...or maybe divide it into two parts bt make it in some manner tht i get tired of reading nt bcuz it is not good(it will always be the best) bt bcuz its long...

thriller on the rocks! makes me crazy!

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashika_29

awwie...this is troublesome...i mean aryan is really what kalyani said...bt kalyani is no less...
i like the way u r proceeding the story ahead...n i luved the idea of chandrakant choudhary..he was the most delightful thing in this part

i feel bad for others...bt it was so topsy-turvy...i mean now the biggest thing to see/read is that will yug  or anyone xyz will be able to save kali on time or she will be molested n rap"d by the vicious animal inside aryan

n i feel the most tedious task for u will be to write the story of kalyani further...

will wait for the next episode...make next one long too...or maybe divide it into two parts bt make it in some manner tht i get tired of reading nt bcuz it is not good(it will always be the best) bt bcuz its long...

thriller on the rocks! makes me crazy!

@blue: I completely agree... what you said were exactly my thoughts..

@pink: I am such a drama queen when it comes to families.. The series is still not showing me chachaji.. so I decided to take matter in my own hands.. His backstory was kinda inspired by someone else... but I loved writing Chulbuli's reaction.. I felt her character could have been more developed in series.. but I guess we need to think of Yug's character first... It totally went from smart and modern to... untrusting and stupid...

@red: That you will.. Next chapter may take some time.. but you would be as tired as I am right now.. I promise

@bold: Finally... thanks a lot.. You are really boosting my energy levels here..

Unattainable

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BubliBag

awesome update
too many things at the same time
mind boggling
kaun kise bachayega
yug bohot badi duvidha mein padhne waala hai
update soon

Arre.. if yug saves everyone then who will save Yug!!!

Just kidding... 

Thanks for reading.. I'll update it soon.. I promise..
Mr.Bhola_Bhala Newbie
Mr.Bhola_Bhala
Mr.Bhola_Bhala

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 5:01am | IP Logged
I am here..to read ur chapters @umawanderer..They all are just [email protected]_29 ..looks like ur situational analysis are [email protected] dont need to worry for anything..Everything is fine and would remain fine..
umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 20 June 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
hey guys...SmileSmile
So so so so so... (infinity times..)Sorry that you had to wait this much.. But trust me guys.. I was way too tired every day this week.. except Sunday when I had to go out.. and again come home tired...Ouch
So as an apology.. this is the longest chapter...After a long wait..

I wanted to make more gruesome..gory.. scenes.. but.. MEH.. I guess.. next time.. I literally had fun writing this.. Ooh and to add more effect imagine many Dhishoom Dishoom in background whenever necessary.. It helps a lot...

Chapter 16!(The long one...)

Sharmila came out of the trial room. "You look better now" Gauri said haughtily. "You look beautiful.." said Neel. "It looks costly" scowled Yash, who started checking his wallet. Sharmila smiled. They completed their shopping and gauri bought a makeup kit just for Sharmila. (Just a touch.. she said.)

Both the girls were about to get in the cab. "Sharmila..." Neel called her. She turned. Neel held his hand and said. "Ring... engagement ring.." Sharmila looked at her ring finger. It still had Neel's ring. "You can remove that burden now.." He said with a smile. Sharmila nodded. She removed it and gave it to him. She felt an odd sensation when she removed it. Somehow she felt that she was doing something wrong. But Neel smiled and said "All the best.." and that eclipsed her insecurities. She was going to meet Shekhar anytime now. Everything would be all right...

The goons and the police started fighting. Kalyani tried to escape but the police had the entire place covered. Some goons started using guns and shot randomly. Yug went towards Pishimaa and Madhuri who were tied to a pole. Jogi went forward to save his brother. "Bhaiya.. Manjiri.. My Manjiri.. Manjiri is alive.. My Manjiri.. she is not dead..." Jogi nodded. Raghu had explained him everything. Then the police came near them and said, "This place is not safe.. get out..." Slowly everyone came out. Manjiri and Madhuri were almost close to fainting as they both had lost a great deal of blood. "Get into the ambulance.." Yug said to them as they sat down. Manji pulled him and said weakly. "Yug... Kali... Kali and Maaji.. are in trouble.." Yug and Raghu asked incredulously. "What?" She nodded.  Every word she uttered caused her great pain but she continued. "I don't know.. Kalyani.. she.. that... Aryan.. Phone...Photo..Kalyani.." But Manjiri passed out in the process. She had no energy.

Yug felt the air inside his lungs leave him at that instant. Kali and Dadi were with Aryan. But Kali was with him till the evening. How the heck could he kidnap her? Yug's mind was working in circles. He couldn't think of anything else. He had to save them both.

Just then few cars reached there. Chachi came out from one of the cars. She was accompanied by none other than Chandrakant. Raghu who was thinking about his mother till now stood up suddenly and rushed towards Chandrakant. "What the hell are you doing here?" He said angrily. Chandru did not say anything. "You may be the home minister of this state... but minister sahib.. There is no need for you to come here.. this is our FAMILY matter.. " Chandru said, "Bhaiya..."

"DON'T CALL ME BHAIYA" shouted Raghu. "My brother died 26 years ago..." Yug went near his dad. "Dad.. I think he knows something.." Jogi came near them. "Calm down.. First we need to figure out a way to save them both... Raghunath ji.. please.. Control your anger.. Atleast  for Kali.. and your mother.." Raghu stopped. A police officer came near them and said, "Sir.." he saluted. "We couldn't find Leelawati ma'am here..." Just then they saw Kalyani being dragged out by police. She had hand cuff on her hands. Vishwa ran towards her. "Where is my daughter... Tell me... where is she?" Kalyani laughed like a maniac. She laughed so hard that she fell down. "That Aryan... he thought he defeated me... but look... he is actually helping me... That Kaali.. He would make sure she regrets being a woman... Arrre I'm pretty sure he would hurt her so much that she would prefer death than living... I want him to deflower your Kali..." Vishwa slapped her. "Don't you dare talk about my daughter like that..."

Yug felt trapped. He didn't have any clue to find her. The police informed that Aryan was not just a petty thief, he was a smuggler, a rapist and even a murderer. He is a professional bomber and his bombs were a on demand in underworld.  Yesterday night, the home minister got a threatening call. It was from Aryan who informed him that he would kidnap his mother unless he removed all the charges on him by the next afternoon. Minister did not agree to it.  And today when he got another call conforming the threat, he went to the house. From there the police got information that his family member was kidnapped by Kalyani.

"Vishwa... There is a photo.. in this phone..." Jogi came out of the warehouse with this phone. Yug felt relived. At least by tracing that number they could find them. Jogi  was coming towards them and then Kalyani rushed towards him and pulled the phone.. "No..No.. if you get this number you will find them.. No.. No..I won't let you..."

BOOM!!

The mobile exploded in Kalyani's hand. The mobile was a mini bomb. Kalyani lost her right arm and was writhing in pain. She cried and groaned. Her face got burned. She screamed and screamed. The blood which spilled from her arm flowed like river. The pain was unbearable. The flesh was tearing and burning. It was hell.

Jogi fell unconscious having received the full force of it. Everyone went towards him. He was breathing but with much difficulty. The police were instructed to send them all to hospital. Everyone went inside the ambulance. Yug and Vishwa refused to get in. "No.. I have to save my daughter.. My Kali.. " Vishwa said. Manji heard that in her unconscious state and smiled faintly. Acharyaji called her daughter by her name.. Kali... not Kaali...

Raghu also stayed back. "Maa..I have to save maa... " So only Chulbuli went with them. Before getting in the car she looked at Chandrakant.. He was not looking at her. She got into the car. Chandrakant looked at the car as it went. He then talked to the inspector. "Is there no way to trace him?" Inspector replied. "Sir.. Aryan is a professional... If we get a phone which his number or any message or call by his number then it would be easy but... Without a phone.. we can go to the exchange... but it would take more time..." Yug felt impatient. He could call Kali on her mobile. He knew that would not work as he knew Aryan might have already dealt with it. But he still wanted to do something. He just couldn't stay here doing nothing when Kali is being tortured. He took the phone from his pocket and got shocked.

"This is Kali's mobile... Not mine..." He voiced his surprise. Everyone looked at him. "What are you saying?" Yug looked at Vishwa. "I think she must have switched our phones.." Raghu asked. "But why would she do that?" Yug remained silent thinking about Kali's actions. Now that he think about it, Her actions were strange. She was tensed. She looked pale and when she looks pale trhat means she was under some pressure..Yug finally understood. "I think... Aryan called her.. and asked her to come near him.. I am sure he might have threatened her in some way...Maybe by using dadi.. I don't know.. but I am sure that the person she was talking to at that time was NOT some pandit ji... It was Aryan.. She tried to give me a clue by giving me this mobile.. I think this mobile will have Aryan's number.."

"Yug! Open It..." Yug opened it. It had a number lock. "Does anyone know her password?" Yug asked. Everyone shook their heads. Yug got frustrated. He should somehow find it.. Suddenly her words came in his mind. He smiled and pressed 3012. The phone opened. He thought "Kali.. You gave me a clue even at that time.. you knew I would try to save you any method possible.. My birthday..December 30..."

Leela was tied to a pole along with the girl. She didn't what was happening. All she knew was she was held hostage. That man, Aryan, was in another room talking to someone on the phone. An unpleasant smell filled the room. That girl informed her that it was the smell of liquor. Leela hated this place. It was impure. She didn't want to be here. She wanted to get out. Raghu's words echoed through her head.

"Do you really want to know Why my son hates me.. Maa?"

She wanted to get out. She wanted to atone for her sins. She was the reason Her son, her daughter in law and her grandkids were suffering. She looked at the side. From the moment Aryan had tied them and left the room, the girl was restless. She was moving er hand in an order. Leela didn't understand her action. Actually Leela didn't understand this girl itself. "Aye ladki..." She said. The girl stopped and looked at Leela with concern. "Da.. I mean Choudrainji.. What happened?" Leela shook her head and said, "No.. I want to know something.. Why did you come to rescue me?" The girl looked at leela and said, "I have already told you.. I respect you...And I would have done the samething for anyone whom I love.. Be it badke papa or you.." She then continued her actions with her hands. Leela felt more hurt. This girl.. No matter How cruelly I treat her.. she still came to rescue me. "I don't deserve such love.." She screamed her sorrow out. "Do you know that?.. I don't deserve it.. On that night.. When pooja was disrupted.. My son, Raghu.. He told me The thing which he hid from me all this years.. he told me that..."

"That you are very loud, Old hag..." Aryan said in an irritated voice as he entered the room. He walked towards them slowly. Kaali stopped moving as soon as he entered the room. "Tell me.. How do your family member handle that voice of yours?.. You should thank god that I was not one of them.. or else I would have killed you already..." Leela eyes started to water. "Stop it.." Kaali shouted. "You are already keeping her hostage.. what's the use of hurting her?" Aryan looked at Kaali. He smiled. "Hmm.." He kneeled to meet her eyes. He took a knife from his pocket and said. "Do you know Kaali.. your tongue is as sharp as this knife.." He brought the knife towards her check. He then moved the knife down. Kaali winced. A small line of blood followed the path of knife. "Tell me Kaali.. why do you sound so confident even in this time..." Kaali didn't say anything.Aran brought the knife to her neck. His force on the knife increasing with every step he went down. Kaali wriggled with pain. But she didn't say anything. "Is it because, you think your Yug would save you?" The knife went more down reaching her chest. The depth of cut was increasing. It started tearing her dress. Aryan looked hungrily at her breasts which were slowly getting exposed.

"STOP IT!!" shouted Leela "You criminal.." Aryan got angry. "Aye Bhudiya!!! How many times should I say you top keep shut... If you anger me again.. then remember one thing.. I have promise to keep you alive.. not to return you in one piece.." He pulled her tongue."I'll cut it off..." He brought the knife to her tongue. "Stop!!!" screamed Kaali. Aryan left Leela and looked at her. "Yes.. of course.. Whatever you say...My dear. I'll do anything what you ask but in return..." He put his right hand on her stomach and slipped his hand into her dress. Kaali tried to move away from his disgusting fingers. He laughed. "are you enjoying it?.. You would soon like it even more.." he pressed his hands on her stomach, digging his nails deep into her flesh until she screamed with pain. "You would soon find that shorty.. Yug boring.. He would not have that manliness which you feel in me.."

Kaali tried to kick him.He slipped his other hand too..this time going towards her bottom. "You will stop loving him.." Kaali finally kicked him. Aryan fell back. He got up and punched her on the face, "How dare you.. you bitch..."Kaali's face pained. Her jaw felt disjointed. Few drops of bloods trickled from the cut she newly got. But she looked unfazed and said, "My love for Yug is not a flame of candle which could be extinguished easily.. It's like the sun always burning, always pure.. No matter what you do.. You can not replce Yug.. He has touched me where no one else can touch.. he has touched my soul... he imprinteed his hand, his feel, his voice, his everything.. He is my friend, teacher, gaurdian, motivator.. everything.. you can never reach his level.. you brute..." She said painfully as Aryan'tore her dress. Leela looked at the girl. The things which she had just told.. if it is tryue then... Did this girl love Yug? Kaali continued, "How the heck can you even compare yourself with Yug..." She said acidly. "If manliness was just about forcing a female then dogs are better at doing this than you... they chase them. They bite them.. You are nothing but one of them.. worthless dog..." Aryan held her throat. He whispered dangerously. "What did you call me..You bitch... You don't want to know the real me... " His grip increased. She started choking. Leela tried to stop him, "don't..." Kaali couldn't breathe.. He was about to kill her. He shouted, "DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY.."

"Boss..." A man came inside the room, holding the phone. Aryan left Kaali and barked, "What?" The man said meekly. "A call.. a call from Delhi..." Aryan snatched the mobile from him. "What?" He shouted on the phone. "Of course.. I made sure about that.. they wouldn't be able to trace me for 5 hours.. you better complete the deal before that...What do you mean?,.. Kalyani's phone is already programmed to destroy itself when it opens that selfie.. That wh**e would have been burnt by now... What about the hostages?.. Their mobiles have been taken care of already.. Don't you dare butt in my business and just do what I say.." He went out talking on the phone. As soon as he got out, Kaali started moving her hands again. Leela asked her, "tum theek toh ho na?"  Kaali nodded. "Don't worry Dadi..We will get out soon.. I promise.." And then Leela did not talk for some time. This girl was trying her best even in this kind of situation. It's as if she had never learned to give up. Then all of a sudden she asked, "At that time.. you said you love my..." Kaali inturrupted, "Yes.. I love Yug.. But please don't worry.. I will never take a step which would hurt any of the both family members.. I'll never marry Yug...Yug will marry Gauri.. just as you and Badke papa wished...I will not be an obstacle.." Leela felt hurt. This girl who would do anytbhing to get out of this situation was giving up her love just for the sake of this pld woman's wish. Especially when, Leelatreated her badly.. always..

The rope which tied them both loosened up. Kaali used a broken piece of glass (which she kept hidden in her hand before being tired up) to cut the rope. "Can you stand up?" Kaali asked, after she removed the ropes. Leela nodded. "We need to get out of this place..."

Vishwa, Raghu and Yug went with the police. The police were able to figure out aryan's whereabouts through Kaali's mobile. They didn't waste anytime. They made an attack plan to save the hostages and arrest Aryan.  Although they were asked not to come with the police, the three men tagged along. How could they stay put when their loved ones were with that criminal?  The police rounded the entire place.  They were about to attack according to their plan when Aryan and his goons came out. Aryan looked shocked, "How the f**k did this happen?" But the police shot first. It was a total haphazard. The fight turned bloody. Raghu, Vishwa  and Yug were in a safe distance as instructed by police. Vishwa said, "I can't just stay here.. My kali... She..." Raghu said, "I understand what you are saying but please.. Let the police do their work.. We may make their work difficult by doing unnecessary things..." Two of the goons attacked them all of a sudden. Yug fought against them. They were sword wielding rascals. Vishwa also joined yug to fight with his sword, "Jai maa bhavani!"

Aryan came from behind and was about to kill Raghu with his sword but Yug stopped it by holding the sword. His hand started bleeding but he didn't care. He kicked that person and asked, "Dad! Are you alright?" Raghu nodded.Yug started beating Aryan. "Where is Dadi.. Where is my kali.. Tell me you son of a bitch..." Aryan tried to fight back but Yug was more powerful than him in combat. He said as the blood splurred from his mouth, "I don't kno.. they escapped.. we were trying to find them.. but then you came..." Yug got frustrated. He kicked aryan on his stomach. Where would he find them. He looked at raghu with helplessness. Raghu looked behind Yug. He couldn't believe his eyes. "Yug! Kali.." Yug and vishwa turned around. It was Kali. A goon was running behind her. Yug couldn't think straight anymore. All the men rushed towards her. Yug reached there fast and beat the that man blue and black. When he finished had dealing with that idiot, he saw that Kali was hugging Vishwa. Both father and daughter were on their knees, crying."Badke papa... We tried getting out.. Dadi.. dadi.. she is..she hiding behind that tree.." Raghu went near the tree. Leela was totally shaken. She saw everything. Yug felt a wave of relief sweep over him.

He was feeling grateful, that nothing serious happened. But he was also feeling angry. Why was this girl always falling into trouble? He was feeling weak, tired. He saw his Kali, who was still hugging her father. He wanted to thank her..He wanted to shout at her for doing such a dangerous thing... he wanted to hold her in his arms.. but he couldn't...

Kaali felt a hand on her head and understood that it was Yug's. She could feel the emotions behind that touch. She looked up to meet his eyes. She tried to convey her gratitude through her eyes. And from Yug's nod, she understood that he understood her.

Neel and Yash were in the mall waiting for the girls to come. It's been already 2 hours since they left. Neel felt an odd mixture of relief and emptiness. He was happy that Sharmila would get happiness back in her life.. but if he loved her so much now it felt painful to forget her. But it was all for good. He consoled himself. Neel mobile rang. It was Gauri. "Neelu Bhaiya..." she said as soon as he lifted her call. She sounded anxious, scared. He asked immediately. "What happened Gauri?.. Is everything alright?"

"Nothing's alright, Neelu Bhaiya...That shekhar.. He was such a bas***d.. he rejected Sharmila.. He insulted her by calling her a second hand woman.. He was such a low guy.. Not only that, he called her a s**t... I couldn't handle any more and I slapped him.. thrice.. but when I turned after giving him a lecture.. Sharmila was not there.. she went missing.. I searched her all around the place.. but she was not here.. I am all alone.. Bhaiya.. And there are some weird people hanging around here.. I am getting scared.. come fast Bhaiya.."

Neel heard all this and said, "Gauri calm down... We are coming.. Do you know where you are?." Gauri replied, "I am somewhere near the college.." "Ok we both are coming.. just be patient.. stay at one place..we are coming." Neel and Yash got into Taxi and were going to college. "But where can di go?" Yash asked. Neel shook his head. He had to think. He thought about sharmila.. She was hurt again because of him.. she loved that useless Shekhar.. she wanted to spend her whole life with him.. She wanted to visit places with him. Then Neel stopped the Taxi.. "What happened?" Yash asked. Neel got down and said, "Yash, You go and save Gauri.. I think I know where she went.."

"Joginder is in critical condition. We are trying to do our best. But it seems that he had lost the hope to live... We could save him.. but he needs to cooperate with us too..." The doctor told Vishwa. They were all getting treated in the hospital. Manjiri and Madhuri both were sleeping in the room. They werenot in any kind of serious danger but they were weak due to blood loss.The others were taken to a hall were everyone could be treted and could dress up their wounds. Kaali felt weak. "Maybe.. Maybe.. If Neelu Bhaiya come here.. then.." the doctor agreed. "Call his son.. it would help.." Vishwa and Raghu nodded and went out to call the kids in Mumbai. Kaali shivered. She held the jacket more tightly. Yug made her wear his jacket as soon as he spotted the condition of her dress. Yug asked, "Are you alright?" She nodded. "I was just feeling cold..." She wanted to see Manji maa. She went to their room with Chulbuli and saw both her mothers. She felt sad, hurt. They were really treated very badly. She touched Manji maa who whispered in her sleep, "Kali...Meri bachi..." Kaali cried and said, "manji maa.. Aapki kali theek hai.. Aap fikar mat kariye..." Chulbuli held her shoulder. "Beta.. let her rest.. You should also go and rest.. You sleep with me today.. I have arranged a room for us..." Kaali nodded with teary eyes.

When they both reached back, Kaali saw that yug was trying to dress his wound in the hand. She helped him. Everyone were discussing the next steps to be taken. But Yug didn't hear any of it. Kali.. the girl whom he thought he lost.. the girl who made his life.. was in front of him. What else could he concentrate on right now?

"So.. what do you say Yug?" Asked Raghu. Yug looked at him startled.  Raghu asked again. "We are thinking not to delay the wedding anymore... You kids should get married and we can forget this page of life.." Yug looked at Kali. She didn't look at him. He nodded. Everyone smiled and started talking about other things. Kaali moved away from Yug to not cause him any more pain. The nurse entered the room to put the medical kit. She saw Yug's bandage and said, "Your wife did it perfectly.." Saying this she went out. Yug and everyone looked surprised. "Wife?" Yug asked. He looked at kali. Then he saw it. Everyone else saw with him, the twisted method of fate to torture them. Leela was shocked. "This.. You mean..at that time.. In the forest.." Raghu didn't know how to react to it. Vishwa muttered looking at kali, "I didn't see.. it was dark.." Yug looked at his hand and then at kaali. Kaali didn't understand why everyone was looking at her with shocked expression. "What happened?" she asked. She was getting scared. What was it that made everyone look so shocked? She saw he reflection in the mirror. Everything looked normal... Then she saw it.. She couldn't believe it.. She touched her head to make sure she was not seeing a dream.. No.. It was not a dream.. There.. on her forehead.. There was Yug's blood... Decorating her hair line...just like a sindoor... Yug had unintentionally filled her maang... She looked at yug. Both of them understood the gravity of the situation. She looked at the mirror, Did that mean that she became Yug's wife?

Thanks for reading..SmileSmile (and waiting patiently and not attempting to kill me..)
Please do leave your comments...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Star094Beautiful...

__shibani__ IF-Stunnerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 20 June 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Too good yaarThumbs Up
Last sceneDay Dreaming

umawanderer

Unattainable Senior Member
Unattainable
Unattainable

Posted: 20 June 2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
it was long..bt not that long as u promised,my friend..maybe because it was extremely exquisite...it kept me glued until i read the last line n the intensity of wishing to more slowly increased...each n every line tht related to kalyani n aryan got me (just an expression though) to bit my teeth..basically i had anxiety all along..the bomb just took me to that world..kalyani's part was so well written...n the focus gradually changing towards aryan was also good..the way aryan said..really made me to think from his angle also(well imagined n well created dialouges i must say) n the place where kali tells yug imprinted..(from where do u get so much passion)...
finally i was so happy when i saw part-16...n now please do update a little sooner..u were genunely late this time bt koinaa..

i liked the fact tht if aryan is bad than his character too was kept wild by  u...i like the bomb thing(reminded me of hollywood) n the ending was much appreciable!
even sharmila 'thing' was good bt i felt it is quite predictable...

n u know i luved it like always..ur ff is one of those few things which i actually read with full interest n dedication..also i felt the first part of the story was just flawless...

n i was just trying to give u some competition in writing longer
PS sorry for this..n it was incredible this time

umawanderer

Go to top