Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

kaala teeka fanfic chapter 18(Final chapter) (Page 13)

__shibani__ IF-Sizzlerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 09 June 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Awesome updateThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 09 June 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hi guys... Smile
I already told you that next update would be slow..LOL My brother read all my chapters and omg...Tongue the number of jokes which we made on my fanfic were uncountable..LOL Nothing's more enjoyable than making fun of your own work along with your brother... Big smile He liked few of my scenes but others al were victims to countless jokes...
Big smile
Anyway when he heard my climax.. He helped me spice it up.. He brought the action, drama  and all the good stuff.. He was the one who suggested to bring the rapist/creepy/criminal Aryan...

So if you enjoy this chapter.. It's all thanks to my brother's and my notorious criminal mindset (We watch way too many creepy shows... we are creepy.. Bwuhahaha)

KaYu in this chapter is not much developed... But I guess I'll do it better next time..

So enjoy...

Chapter 14

Madhuri got slapped by Kalyani. The slap knocked off her from the ground. "What are you doing? Kalyani Bhabhi.. Why are you slapping me?" Madhuri asked.  Kalyani pulled her hair, "Arre.. Kambudhdhi... be relieved that I did not kill you right off... I had asked you to bring Gauri to me and you cannot do even that properly... " Madhu was in pain. "Stop it bhabhi... It's paining... Gauri did not say me anything before leaving..How on earth should I know that she was going to Mumbai...Bhabhi.. stop it.. stop it...it's paining.." Madjuri kept on pleading but Kalyani did not stop.

"Because of you, I lost the perfect opportunity to kill Gauri... I lost my chance to get vishwa tortured.." Kalyani screamed as she threw Madhu. She hit her head on the chair. "Kill... gauri.. what are you..." "Ha... I have always hated you and your family.. always wanted to destroy it's happiness.. I was burning inside when I saw you people smiling peacefully...Always wanted to separate you and.. and my stupid, idiot Madhu.. you've made my things easier..All I had to do was say something to you against your sister.. and you blindly believed me..." Madhu was shocked hearing all this.  This woman was thinking of killing her Guchipie.. "I'll tell Darling ji all about you... You are evil.." she said. Kalyani laughed. "As if you are getting out of this.. and you are telling me about  being evil.. YOU ARE MORE EVIL THAN ME.. you let that Kaali be tortured, you treated her like an animal.. even after knowing that your sister is alive you continued listening to me..."

"Kalyani... Leave her now.. Your plan was about fail anyway..." said a voice from behind. Madhu looked back. It was Aryan. Aryan bent down and looked at her, "Hello Madhuriji.. I hope you didn't forget me..." "You? But you were in..." She asked shocked. "Jail? Yes, yes, Thanks to Yug and you people I had to go there.. But I got bored.. so I came out... Since then I have been teaming up with Kalyani.. You see I am not just a petty thief.. That small doll on the day of pooja was my gift to you all.. but that Kaali.. it's ok now.. I have another method to get my revenge on Yug..." he smiled.

In the flight Gauri and Yash were busy talking among themselves. Neel and Sharmila were sitting together in the different row. They both were not talking to each other. Neel looked at his sister and smiled. Sharmila saw that and asked, "Why are you smiling?" Neel shook his hed and said, "It's nothing. I've never seen Gauri talking to anyone this enthusiastically to anyone like this... She never had any friends.." Sharmila looked, "Really... I would not be surprised if that's the case.. She is a spoilt brat... You guys spoiled her too much.. " Neel looked at Sharmila and agreed, "Maybe you are right.. Kali and I were so busy trying to protect her from my step mother that we did not see that her nature was getting spoilt..." Neel smiled weakly. Sharmila thought. The Jha kids all had their share of bad lives. When one daughter was being treated like an animal, other daughter was being spoilt on purpose to make her into a bad person...Neel must have tried to fight against it.. "Neel.. " Sharmila said almost startling Neel. "Why are you doing this? What do you think? Do you think I'll forgive you? I'm sure you must have thought that if you had married me then I would've made your life a hell... This atonement of yours is just an excuse.. Isn't it?.. You are just escaping  Right?" Neel gave her a weak smile, "Escape?... Sharmila.. We can escape from anything as long as our conscience allows us to do so...so...No matter what I do.. My guilt would never leave me... But what I want to achieve is that you should live happily..." "Why do you want that?"asked Sharmila.

"Because I don't want you to waste your life taking revenge from me.. you are way too pure than that..."  and saying this Neel left for washroom.

Yug was waiting for Kaali outside the hall getting more tensed by every minute. Everyone who came out of the hall informed him the test was hard. He didn't know how it would be for Kali.  He just hoped it was easy for her. He was getting so tensed that he started drinking more water than usual. When he was drinking his 6th glass of water he heard a familiar voice calling him. "YUG!!". He turned around to see Kali running towards him. Her face was bright. Her smile was wide. She stopped right in front of him. "Yug... The exam... the exam was good.. Some of the questions were supposed to be hard but, they were there in Badke Papa's notes. He would know the level of the questions.. After all he was a student of this university... I was so happy.. I mean.. I am so happy..." She stopped in middle when she saw Yug's smiling face. "Kali.. You have no idea.. what I was going through.. When I heard the paper was hard.. I was worried for you.. I felt restless... I.. I was drinking water.. I am just so happy for you... I really.." He couldn't say anything more because just then Kali hugged him.

"Thanks Yug.." She said hugging him. "Thank you for being worried for me...Thank you for coming into my life.. thank you for being my friend.. thank you for helping me whenever I was in trouble.. thank you for showing me a way out of the darkness...You know what.. no matter how many times I say you thank you it wouldn't be enough..." Yug held her tight. "What should I do... Yug.." she asked in a low voice. "What should I do?"

Yug kept his hand on her head. He knew she was asking a way to solve this mess.. He knew she was worried that if she chose him at this present moment she would hurt her Badke Papa and Gauri. He wanted her to choose him but he knew that she would do it if he asked her to do. But that would stain their relationship with the colour of guilt. And he didn't want that to happen. He had no answer to her question and continued to hug her. Few moments passed in silence, where they were the most connected by heart. None of them said anything. Just waited. Waited for the other to say something.. and they broke the hug.

They looked at each other. There was no embarrassment or awkwardness. Their eyes only had question. "Let's go eat something.. I'm sure you did not eat anything from morning..." Yug said. While they were eating they talked much. "Kali.. do you know that I am planning on starting a new business.. I mean, the event management.. It was not my business.. It was an assignment given by my dad... He wanted to test me before investing in my proposal... And I think after few months My event Management company would reach the required target.. Then I can concentrate on my business.. " Kali just looked at him. "I want to open ayurvedic hospitals all over India... Give everyone authentic ayurvedic treatment..." Kali smiled. "Yug!! That's a great thing... I am really happy for you... I really hope you succeed in it.. I really wish that..."

He held her hand, "Kali.. Do you support me then..." She got startled when he touched her but still she did not leave her hand. She smiled and nodded."Yes.. Of course..."

"Bhaiya!!" Vishwa came into the house happily. "Bhaiya.. Where are you?" Jogi came into the hall. "Bhaiya.. It's time to celebrate.. Kaali just called me... Her exam was easy...My Kaali.. Her hard work paid off.. Bhaiya...I just feel so happy... I can't control my happiness.." He looked around and called for the servant. "Dharam.. Dharam..." Dharam came from the kitchen. "Ji sahib..." "Arre dharma.. Kaali's exam went well...distribute this money to beggars..Tell them all to bless our kaali..." Dharam went out with the bundle of money given by vishwa. "Bhaiya.. I can't even tell you how happy I am feeling right now.. Gauri is getting married to a big house and Kaali is joining BSU...Shastri was right.. I am the luckiest father... I just wish..." He stopped when he saw Jogi cry. "Bhaiya.. what happened? Why are you crying?" Jogi wiped his tears and said, "Vishwa... I am sorry.. Vishwa.. I am sorry" Saying this he fell on Vishwa's foot. Vishwa jerked off and pulled his brother up. "Bhaiya.. what are you doing.. You are elder.. If you touch my feet then, I'll be a sinner..."

"I am a sinner... all my life I have been neglecting my duties.. " Jogi started crying. "Bhaiya.. What happened? Tell me clearly..." Jogi explained everything. He told him all what he knew about Kalyani.. Whatever he found out.. Whatever the old servants told him. "She was trying to develop a bad personality for Gauri, To ruin her reputation.. that too on purpose...Our Gauri was saved only because of Kaali... No matter what... Kaali always stopped her from taking wrong decisions.. She suffered all the ill treatment because of you and Gauri.. because she loved you that much.. She was fulfilling her promise to you.. Vishwa...I have no idea..." Just then Purohit entered the room. "Vishwa.. I thought there will be a festival to celebrate Kaali bitiya's success... " He looked happy.  Vishwa stood up and went towards the wall. He said slowly, "Yes.. purohit ji... there will be celebration... but it is not for Kaali.. It would be to celebrate your death..." And he pulled the sword from the wall and charged towards Purohit. Purohit ran away from him but vishwa caught him and punched him in the face. "Vishwa, What are you doing?"He screamed. Vishwa kicked him making him fall. Vishwa stood over him stamping him on the chest. "Vishwa.. Stop it..." jogi tried to stop him but Vishwa did not listen. He continued beating the Purohit until blood was coming out of Purohit's mouth.

"Vishwa STOP!!! " Jogi shouted as Vishwa was about to kill purohit with the sword. Vishwa stopped in the last moment. "Aye.. You.. I will not ask this again... so answer it now itself or else I'll not hesitate to go back to jail..." Purohit whimpered. "No Vishwa.. No.. Please .. don't do this to me.. don't kill me.."

"Where is kalyani?"

Manjiri was walking towards the jungle along with some goons. She didn't know what was happening. Her head was all blur.  It all began with the message. The message had nothing else but Madhuri's photo. Madhuri in the photo looked beat up. She was hurt very bad. Blood was coming out her nose. She was unconscious. Then Manjiri's  phone rang.

"Hello Manjiri Bahu... I am your jedhani.. Kalyani..." Came the voice from the phone. Manjiri could not breath for a while. "Did you get the photo which I sent you... wasn't your sister just looking fabulous.. Ek Dham Jhakaas..."

"What are you doing?... Why are you hurting my sister?.. what do you want?" She asked just when she regained her voice. "Shh.. Don't shout on phone.. Kaan kharab karogi kya?... If you want to save your sister then come to my place.. Stand behind the temple.. My men will give you a lift.. And be warned.. If you inform anyone.. if you show any kind of cleverness..then you would say  good bye to your sister.. Now come fast..."

Then everything just happened according to Kalyani asked for. Manjiri was picked up by some goons and then she was in the jungle. They led her to an old building. "Welcome.. welcome... Manjiri.. "Kalyani said as she entered.  Manjiri saw Madhuri. "Madhuri!!" she rushed towards her. "Madhuri.. Madhuri... are all right.. please madhuri speak up... Madhuri.." Madhuri opened her eyes, "Manjiri didi.. I am sorry.." she said weakly. Kalyani started walking around them. "Your stupid, good for nothing sister started regretting her decision to trust me when she saw this..." Kalyani showed the crowbar. It had blood on it. "Now let's see whether you'll regret opposing me or not" and she swung it on Manjiri with her full force. Manji fell down. Her blood spilled on the floor.

"No.. no.. Don't die now.. manjiri.. You both have to die but only after I complete my vengeance on you... Today Vishwa will lose both his wives at a time.." and kalyani hit her again.

Dadi was outside the temple waiting for Kalyani to come. It was Kalyani who asked her to wait. They planned to go to temple in Rampur to do a pooja. That pooja would remove all her sins.  Leela wanted to remove her sins. She had hurt her family many times. She has to make everything right now...

"Dadi.. Aap yahan?" A boy came beside her. Leela couldn't recollect his face. "Dadi.. do you remember me?" Leela shook her face. "no.. no.. i can't"

"It's good then.. I'll make sure you'll never forget me then.. " And saying this he forced a handkerchief on to her face. Dadi fell unconscious. Aryan held her. "Bhudi.. you are sooo heavy.. Don't worry, few hours with me.. and you'll lose all this weight..."

Aryan then put her in his car.. "Yug.. meet your misfortune today..."

Thanks for readingSmile

Edited by umawanderer - 09 June 2016 at 6:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Star094sweetcherry95

kashika_29 Senior Member
kashika_29
kashika_29

Posted: 09 June 2016 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Oh my gosh! It was amazing! It was one of the best written episodes till date...I loved the story,the thrill,the suspence and the small part of romance too...it was so complete..n it was so gud that I went completely into the story for 10 mins. I seriously enjoy reading urs...
Update soon cuz that kalyani vishwa Aryan manjiri Madhuri n leela all have held my breath...n I wanna know what will happen next...feels like yug is gonna be in trouble...
So Aryan gonna be a rapist too?
Whatever it is u know naa tht u nailed it this time!
Update soon...say hi to your brother...n tell him to that it was nice..

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 11 June 2016 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashika_29

Oh my gosh! It was amazing! It was one of the best written episodes till date...I loved the story,the thrill,the suspence and the small part of romance too...it was so complete..n it was so gud that I went completely into the story for 10 mins. I seriously enjoy reading urs...
Update soon cuz that kalyani vishwa Aryan manjiri Madhuri n leela all have held my breath...n I wanna know what will happen next...feels like yug is gonna be in trouble...
So Aryan gonna be a rapist too?
Whatever it is u know naa tht u nailed it this time!
Update soon...say hi to your brother...n tell him to that it was nice..

Thank you dear.. I did more than what you asked for... I actually pulled him from other room to show your comment...SmileBig smile
He is also thanking you...
Aryan.. I think has the characteristics of a potential rapist.. I don't know.. I just felt like that when I saw him first time.. Maybe I am wrong...

My brother was like..."You know what? .. You need more intense scene.. Why don't you bring Aryan into the equation.. that would be more good..."

Any way I'll update soon dear..

thanks again..SmileSmile
BubliBag Goldie
BubliBag
BubliBag

Posted: 11 June 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
super duper update
loved it
plz update soon

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Hey guys...Smile
Sunday... Yep this is that day of the week where we think we have time.. but we don't...Everyone becomes super busy preparing for Monday... So I am just lucky I got the computer when My bro is stuck in front of it trying to meet the dead line...LOLLOL
No more chit-chat...Tongue
Here is the new one...
Please comment...

Chapter 15

The gang reached Mumbai. Sharmila was feeling nervous. In few hours she would meet Shekhar. He would apologise and they will reconcile. Everything will be alright. "Now let's all go directly to Shekhar's collage.. " Yash said. Neel shook his head, "No... Sharmila will go alone...we would just make it worse by going all together..." Yash said, "Understood.. But Di won't go alone... Gauri.. will you go with Di.." He asked looking at Gauri. "I have no problem..." Gauri said while looking around.

"O.K then let's go.." Neel said. They were about to leave when Gauri stopped them. "Wait..." everyone looked at her. "She can't just go like this in front of that guy... We need to go shopping.." Everyone groaned. "Gauri.. It's not necessary..." Gauri stopped them. "O.k. Miss no fashion sense' can go in front of her ex fianc dressed like a beggar.. He would not give her a glance before he reject her again.. If you want that then I don't mind..." Neel face palmed. He should have known that bringing Gauri had its implications. After some time Gauri managed to convince everyone.

"Oho.. Manjiri.. Don't you wish you were dead instead..." Kalyani asked as she hit her repeatedly. Manjiri was hurt really badly. Her only hope was the note which she had left for Raghu Bhaiya explaining about her situation. The help will come soon. But she didn't know whether she could hold on till then. Kalyani was becoming a psycho. She was hitting both Manjiri and Madhuri as though she has just started to enjoy it..

"KALYANI" A shout shook the entire jungle. Vishwa was standing in front of the building holding purohit ji by a sword. "Where are you? Come out and fight me.. You devil.. How dare you treat my children like that... Come out I say... COME OUT!!"

Kalyani signalled her men to go out and capture him. Vishwa saw the goons and pushed the Purohit aside and charged towards them. It was Three against one. His anger seemed endless. He fought against whoever came in front of him.  Kalyani saw everything from the window. Vishwa was getting stronger. He would get in soon. She had to do something soon. She pulled Manjiri by her hair and dragged her out. "Hey!! Vishwaveer... Stop this right now or else she will die..." She shouted.

Vishwa looked. He couldn't believe his eyes. It was his Manjiri. The sword fell from his hand. "Manjiri..." manjiri looked at him. "Acharyaji.. look behind you!!" she shouted. Vishwa felt someone hit him in the back of his head. He fell down. Oddly enough he had a smile in his face when he fell down. He really longed to hear her call him Acharyaji...

Blame it on the hot sun or the extreme busy schedule. But both Yug and kaali slept on the way back to their home. Yug woke up when his mobile vibrated. It was Yash's message informing that they had reached Mumbai. The signal was weak so yug didn't call them. Yug looked at his side. Kaali was resting her head on his shoulder. He smiled as he saw a leaf stuck on her hair. He tried to pull it out. She opened her eyes. They both were momentarily lost in each other's eyes. Yug moved closer. Kali didn't move back as if she was on trance. He mover even closer and their nose touched.s

"Mithila..Bus stop.." the conductor shouted. Both of them got startled.  "Mithila..Bus stop.. If anyone wants to get down.. Get down now itself.." Both of them got down the bus fast. Yug couldn't believe himself. What has happened to him? If it was not for the conductor then he would have kissed her in front of many people in the bus. He gave himself a face palm and said to himself, "Yug,.. control yourself..you stupid.." He saw Kali. She was visibly very shaken. He wanted to say something but just then his phone rang. It was Dad. "Dad.. we've reached Mithila...Her exam went fine.." He said on phone.

"Yug.. this is serious.. If Kali is near you then get away from her.. I don't want her to know this and get worried.." Raghu's voice was tense. Yug understood that there is some trouble. Kali read his face and asked, "Is there any problem?" Yug shook his head and lied, "No.. It's just there is no connection here.. let me try under the tree.." and he went far enough so that Kali can't hear them. "Dad? What happened?" He asked. "Yug... Jogi called me and said that Vishwa had gone to kill Kalyani.."  "What?" yug asked. He looked at kali. She was seeing something in her mobile. "Yes...and Mukta is also kidnapped by Kalyani...she left a note for me in my room.. Anyway Jogi and I are going to the jungle to bring everyone back.. we are going to the police.. We are going there..Jogi knows the place.. If we don't go there fast.. maybe something bad might happen..You come fast.. come to the police station... You better come fast. Don't tell Kali about it..." Yug cut the call. He went towards kali. She was talking to someone on the phone. "No..I'll come..." She said on the phone. She looked tensed.  

"Who is it?" Yug asked. Kali looked at the temple and then looked at him. "It.. It is Panditji.. He wanted to talk about.. about..about... Preparations..." Yug nodded. She cut the call. "Look kali.. I am sorry.. but something urgent.." But Kali stopped him. "Yug, I am going to temple... to meet Panditji.. who just called me.. " Yug nodded. He better go fast and stop Vishwa.. Pishimaa was also in danger... Just then kali fell down. "What happened? Kali... You look tense.. "Yug said as she returned his mobile which fell down. She stood up and said, "It's nothing...I was just worried that if the preparation does not go well then Dadi might not feel good...after all it's about your birthday.." She stressed on the last words but Yug didn't notice it. He didn't have time to think about Dadi's superstitions...He had to save Pishimaa.. He left from the place saying a quick bye.

"Main Shaayar To Nahin..Magar Ai Hanseen..Jab Se Dekha, Main Ne Tujh Ko, Mujh Ko...Shaayari, Aa Gai..." Aryan sang as he saw Kaali come up the stairs. "Stop it." Kaali said angrily. "Where is Dadi?" Aryan smiled. "You look so beautiful when you are angry... I feel like falling for you even more.." He stepped closer towards her. Kali stepped away from him. She looked at him with pure disgust. "You are not just beautiful.. but also very, very predictable... All I had to do was send you a photo of your boyfriend's grandmother... and see... you listened to everything what I said.. Just like a good girl.." he came closer and touched her cheek. She backed off from him. He smiled at her and said, "I mean you didn't even say anything to your boyfriend...but you knew that if you had told him that it was me on the phone then Dadi would have died..." "Where is Dadi?" Kali asked through gritted teeth. "Dadi is safe in my van.. It's behind the temple.. But as you saw in the photo.. She is not in the best of health right now..I'll take you to her.. Come with me.. My love.." He then asked her to come with him.

Kaali didn't know what to do. She tried giving Yug a clue but she didn't know whether Yug would realise it soon or not. She followed Aryan. When they reached near the lake, Aryan snatched the mobile from her. "What are you doing?" she asked. Aryan looked at the wallpaper. It was her photo. "It's a nice photo.." He said. He then took the sim card out and threw it in water. "You see.. When people know that you are missing, I don't want them to find you by tracing your sim..." He then threw the phone away. He led her to van. "Dadi!!! Dadi.. are you fine? Dadi.. can you speak?... Please dadi.." dadi opened her eyes. When she saw kaali she looked surprised. "You? You.. actually... came for me? Actually.." She was so weak she couldn't say anymore. Kaali tried to make dadi sit up but then she felt a hand on her butt. She turned. Aryan closed her mouth before she could say anything. "Ohhh.. I've been waiting to make you mine for a long time...But I can wait for more time.. You see...We need to go somewhere.." he then tied a kerchief around her mouth. Kaali was feeling helpless. Aryan looked at her with hungry eyes. "Get in the van with that old hag... I need to take a selfie with you guys.." He said.

A large blow to his head woke Vishwa up with pain. He groaned. He could hear Kalyani's laugh. He opened his eyes. "Wake up Vishwa.. You cannot sleep now... You have no right to do so.." Kalyani was standing over him. She kicked him on his chest. Purohit laughed behind them. Manjiri and Madhuri were tied to a pole. "I haven't slept for years... so you can't sleep now.." She stamped on his face. "I've been waiting for this day.." She pressed her foot with more intensity. "I always wanted to rub the floor with your ugly face..."

"Stop doing this.. Please leave acharya ji...stop hurting him.." Manjiri shouted. Kalyani smiled and went near her. She then kicked her on her stomach. "Manjiri!!" Vishwa shouted as he saw her twitching in pain.. "Aye.. I am not interested in your crappy love story... I want to kill you all... but don't worry I'll make sure by the time you'll die, you'll feel death is less painful than your unfortunate life.." Just then she got a message.  She looked at the phone. Her smile widened. "Arre... Purohit ji.. just check my horoscope for today.. I think you'll find that I am the luckiest person on earth today... Vishwa.. you are a great astrologer.. You should know.. Check my kundali..." She kicked vishwa on his stomach. "What happened Kalyani Bahu? " Purohit asked. Aryan called her. "Kalyani.. did you get the photo?" He asked. "Aryan.. my boy.. you have made me so happy... I thought you'll bring only Leelawati but now you are bringing that kaali too.. I can't believe on my own luck..." Manjiri looked shocked. "Kaali.. Humari Bachi.. what are you doing?" She shouted.

"Arre shut up!! There is already poor connection in the forest.. Aryan.. bring both of them to me.. Fast.. I can't wait anymore.." She heard Aryan laughing. "Why are you laughing?" she asked. Aryan said, "No.. Nothing.. I was just amazed by your shear dumbness.. They say the more closer you are to your defeat the more stupid you become.. I can see that it's true..." Kalyani asked. "What do you mean?" "Kalyani... Kalyani.. I love it when you think that you are clever... You should feel like that... After all you don't have experience with real smart people... All this time you've won because of sheer good luck and you mistook it for cleverness...But I know I am clever, that's why I'll not come there... You see, I, for one, know that the police is about to come there" Kalyani looked shocked. "What are you... Police?" Aryan laughed. "Oh.. kalyani.. I really wish I could see your stupid face now...I know that you are really stupid and you wouldn't understand me.. so I have to explain it very very slowly..."

"You see.. Kalyani. Our both principles are different.. You would do anything for your revenge, but me? I always want something extra with revenge.. or else it won't be fun... When I met you after breaking off from the jail you told me about your plan.. I knew at once it would not be a success.. but I waited patiently.. Because I had another plan.. and for that I want this moti budhi...I, however, would not be able to do that without taking much risk... but my dear Kalyani.. you have made this so easy for me.. All I had to do was make you believe whatever I say and you would persuade this old woman to come near me...Thank you so much... Because of you, I have the mother of the home minister of this state... Isn't that a big deal?... Now, I am the most powerful person in this state.. right now.. and I don't want to share this power with anybody..." Kalyani was stunned. But Aryan continued. "And that's all about my gains... now time for my revenge plan... You see.. kalyani.. I knew I would get my revenge on Yug with the help of this old woman alone..but you see.. I can't hurt her more.. if she dies then I can't use her or her son.. so I needed someone else... Not just someone else.. It should be Kaali and no one else.. If Kaali gets hurt.. yug gets hurt even more...So using this woman, I got my Kaali... "

"Kalyani.. you always thought you were using me but the truth was I was using you all along... Now your use has finished and I started my second revenge.. Against you.." kalyani could not believe it.  "Against me?" Aryan said menacingly. "Yes.. against you.. don't you remember the slap you gave me that day.. I hated that so much..but I controlled my anger... waited for a chance.. And today I did it.. I informed police about your location.. It was good working with you...Now wait for the police.. Tick tock.. tick tock..." And Aryan cut the call.

The phone fell from Kalyani's hand. "That bas***d!!" she said. She didn't expect this from Aryan. She was about to be defeated. No she cannot be defeated now.. Not now when she was this close to her revenge.. She had been waiting for this day for years.. she cannot be stopped. She had to do something. She took the sword and went towards the Vishwa. "Vishwa.. are you feeling hurt?." Her voice sounded demented. "I'll relieve you from this pain.. All you have to do is to say a name...Whom should I kill? Madhuri or Manjiri?" Vishwa looked shocked. "Tell me Vishwa..If you tell a name then I'll kill her and leave your life... I'll never come back to haunt you.. Your life will be peaceful.. Just tell me.. Madhuri or Manjiri?" Vishwa shook his head. "No..No.. I love both of them equally.. If you want revenge.. then kill me.. don't do anything to them..Kill me.." Kalyani laughed hysterically, "Kill you? Arre... I would want you to suffer like I did...If you die now then I would never get my revenge.. You should know the pain of losing your dear one... Tell me fast.. Manjiri or Madhuri?Say!!!..  Madhuri or Manjiri? If you won't say a name then I'll kill both of them." She went near them. "No.. don't do it.. please.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry..." Kalyani looked at him with disgust, "Sorry? You are sorry now?no.. vishwa.. You cannot be forgiven..." She put the sword above her head. She was going to kill both of them.

"KALYANI...NOOO" Shouted Jogi. He was near the door. Behind him were Yug, Raghu and many policemen. Kalyani froze.

Chulbuli was cleaning the table. It's already 7 in the evening and no one is coming back yet. She saw everyone leaving the house one by one.  She heard footsteps and said, "Yug!! Is that you? How was Kaali's exam? Yash called me and informed about the Mumbai trip.. Seriously.. You kids should inform everyone and leave.. But I can't say anything because the adults also don't follow the rules here.. Raghuy bhaiya stormed off the house just hours ago without saying anything.. Any way you better fresh up.. I've made you not-so-favorite- lauki... just eat it without any complaints and I'll prepare..."

"Chulbuli..."

The plate in her hand fell down. She didn't turn back because she knew that voice..That voice... That voice..after 26 years.. she is hearing that voice. She didn't turn back because she didn't have the courage to face it. What if it was dream? What if this dream break her heart cruelly like real life?

"Chulbuli.. I..I know you would.."

"Stop it.." She said keeping her hand over her ears. Tears started falling down. She had always dreamt of this day but it was always just dreams.. now that she finally got her wish, she under stood that it pained too much. "Chulbuli.. I would not have come here to hurt you more,.. but I had no choice... plese listen to me.. It's an emergency.. Please." Chulbuli fell down. She started crying. She didn't turn back she didn't have to. She knew it was her husband, she knew it was Sharmila's father, Chandrakant Choudary.

Thank you for reading..SmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Star094sweetcherry95Hey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Happy Sunday.
Nice update Clap

umawanderer

__shibani__ IF-Sizzlerz