Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

kaala teeka fanfic chapter 18(Final chapter) (Page 12)

__shibani__ IF-Sizzlerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Awesome update! Thumbs Up
KaYuBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umawanderer

BubliBag Goldie
BubliBag
BubliBag

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 6:24am | IP Logged
oooh love it
superb
seriously i would actually,if i have the ability, bonk cvs heads..stupid people...
plz update soon

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...Smile
I am sure you guys would be surprised to see such a fast update... The reason is simple my dears...My Bro is coming and I have a feeling that he would surely make fun of my work.. So I had to at least write something before he come..I think my other updates would may be comparatively slow... I have to fight with him to get the computer...

This chapter marks the beginning of my favorite arc... So I felt comfortable writing this..

Please do comment.. or else I'll not understand if I am going in right direction..

Chapter 13

Some people say, the longer you wait for something... the greater it feels when you finally get it. They were true.. After a long week, Sunday finally arrived. It was the day when everyone would take their first step to change their lives.  Yug, Yash and Neel started early in the morning. Stage 1 of the plan was about to begin and to execute it they were hiding behind the temple. "Bhai.." Yash said. "Let's think the steps clearly.. I put this kerchief on her... she sniffs chloroform.. falls unconscious.. and you push her into car..." Yug and Neel felt awkward when he told it but Yash continued. "Kerchief..sniff.. fall.. push.. Don't forget.. Kerchief..sniff.. fall.. push..Did you get it... Kerchief..sniff.. fall.. push.." Neel couldn't handle anymore. "Yash.. Stop saying it that way... It feels as if you are actually enjoying it.." Yug also supported "Yeah.. Yash... My stomach is doing somersaults and you are joking... Neel, you better stand near the car..She may come here any time now.." 

"Bhai.." Said Yash as Neel left them. "We would the first ever brothers in the entire UNIVERSE to kidnap our own sister... Oooh!! I feel so excited..." Seeing his younger brother's attitude, Yug was starting to doubt their success. They both saw Sharmila come near the temple. When she reached the car, her brothers came behind her and Yash put the kerchief on her face. "Sorry di.." She fell unconscious and Yug held her. They both managed to make her sit in the car.

"Hey.. What are you guys doing?" Neel , Yug and Yash turned around. Gauri came running behind them. Her eyes were full of shock. "What are you doing with your sist..." Yash forced the kerchief on her face. And she fell unconscious and fell into his arms.

"YASH!!" Neel and Yug shouted. "It was an accident" Yash squeaked. "well.. What should we do now?" Yug looked at Gauri and asked. Neel thought for a while and said, "Well... Keep her in car.. it will be suspicious if we hang out here anymore."

"Great start of the plan.." Yug said sarcastically as he drove. "Not one minute in.. and we already have an extra unconscious person."

Kali was doing her last minute preparation. Badke Papa already left for haridwar.But he gave her his blessings before he go. Raghu Maama had said that he would take her to BSU. She was waiting for him. She saw Madhuri come down. "Aye.. Kaali.. Where is Guchipie?" Kaali said that Gauri has gone to meet Yash. "Yash.. Yash.. Arre If she talks Yash all the time.. where time give Yug.. all time.. only Yash.. no Yug." And saying that she went out. Manji Maa called and informed her that Raghu cannot come as he had an urgent meeting "But he will ask Yug or Yash to drop you.. don't worry.. All the best Shona..."

Neel was feeling awkward. Gauri was leaning on Sharmila and Sharmila was leaning on his chest. He tried to move her away but still she leaned on him. He smiled as he saw her peacefully sleeping. At last.. Everything will be alright... You would no longer have to suffer... I'll set you free...' He thought. Sharmila kept her hand on his thigh. He was feeling more uncomfortable.

Sharmila felt as if her head was resting on something warm. She heard something. "Yash.. Can we switch places...It feels really awkward.." It was Neel's voice. Was she dreaming about him? Sharmila felt something heavy on her body. Slowly she opened her eyes. She was in a car, Yug was driving. Yash was sitting in the next seat. She then looked up to see whom she was leaning on. "Neel?.." She got up. She saw Gauri leaning on her. "Yug, Yash... You better have a nice explanation for all these.." She said. "Di... simple..we are kidnapping you.." said Yash. "What?" Sharmila asked. Yug explained, "Di.. Neel wants to atone for what he did.. he wants to do that by returning you the thing which you have lost because of his mistake...We are helping him..." Sharmila looked confused. "Di.. we are taking you to Mumbai to reunite you with Shekhar.." Yug said. "Stop it! Stop the car right now..." She said angrily. Yug replied calmly "No.. Di..we knew you would not agree to it that's why.."

"Yes, I would not agree to it.. Who do you think I am? I am not a woman without integrity... I don't want to go behind a man who didn't even think about me..." Sharmila shouted. Neel tried to say somthing. "Sharmila... I know you are angry at him but just meet him.." "Don't you dare talk, Neelkanth Jha.. I haven't forgiven you yet... and I'll never forgive even that Shekhar..What do you men think of woman.. You do anything to us.. we should forgive you.. you walk over us.. we should forgive you.. you crumble us.. we should forgive you.. you throw us away like some old shoe.. we should still forgive you? Is that what you think? No... I do not want to go after him." Neel looked confident. "No.. You have the full right to not to forgive him..but did he really do something that he should be punished for?" Sharmila laughed acidly. "Oh! Really? You think he is not guilty? He broke up..." Neel said with a high voice, "Yes! I know that he broke the engagement.. but do we know that he did it by himself or was he under the pressure of his family.." Sharmila looked surprised. She had never thought of it. Neel continued. "Look.. Sharmila.. You agreed to marry me under your family's order. Shekhar could also be forced.. We don't know if it is true or not.. But there is still a possibility for that.. right? You both loved each other... I know that you cannot give me another chance, but what about Shekhar? He can still have another chance.. just think about it.. please..."

Sharmila became quiet. She started thinking about it. She saw Gauri. "O.K.. I understand why you kidnapped me.. But what is  Gauri doing here?" She asked. "Oh!! That was an accident.." replied Yash.

The car was quiet for some time. Then Yug's mobile rang. It was his father. "Yash.. Pick it and be careful. Don't you dare spill the beans.." Yash picked up and started talking, "Hello dad..Bhai? Yeah.. he is here.. We were just... Huh?..." He looked at Yug with a naughty eye. "O.K.. I'll tell Bhai..Ok then..Bye"

"Bhai.. Stop the car.." He said. Yug stopped the car. "Why? What happened?" Yash said, "Bhai.. Dad wants you to take Bhabhi to B.S.U... He is stuck with a meeting..Well if you don't want it.. then I can take Bhabhi..." Yug smiled, "No need... I'll go.." Neel drove the car away. Yug could not contain his happiness. He was meeting Kali after staying away from her for more than a week. Yash was right... He was an opportunist.

Kaali welcomed Jogi cheerfully as soon as he came inside his house. "Tauji... Where were you all this week? Everyone were really worried..You should have at least informed us and gone.. Khair.. Come in.. I'll bring some water for you.." As she went inside the kitchen Jogi eyes watered. After the pooja incident, Jogi had left the house to find information on Kalyani's past.  After much searching and asking around he found out about her child's death. Apparently if Vishwa had not bought the medicine at that day then her son would have not lost his life. Kalyani wanted to take revenge against Vishwa. He then went to different old servants houses.. Everyone told him that Kalyani always found a chance to torture the Kids.

"Sahab... We couldn't say anything in front of you...When Hariya tried to fight against the injustice, he was accused of stealing and was sent to jail... When kaali bitiya saw that she blamed herself for it.. After that, she always tried to stop anyone who wanted to help her... "No matter what happens to me.. I'll not let anyone else to get punished for my sake".. She used to say... Sahab... That girl has a heart of gold... Even after suffering that much she would smile.. because she didn't want Gauri bitiya and Neel baba to feel bad... I couldn't bear to see anymore.. so I left that little girl alone in that madhouse... all alone... "

Kaali gave him water. "Actually I am so happy that you came now, Tauji.. I was afraid.. I would not get your blessings for the exam.." She bent down and touched his feet. Tears fell from his eyes. "Kaali... You are a special girl.. You are Shri Ram's favourite child. His blessings are always with you...compared to that..Blessings from a sinner like me would have no effect.." Kaali looked confused, "Sinner?" Jogi nodded. "Yes, Beta.. a human who does not fulfil his duties is nothing but a sinner... I have always been escaping from my responsibilities.." Just then Kaali's phone rang. It was Yug, asking her to come to bus stop.  "You should go fast... Write your exam properly.." Kaali really didn't want to leave Tauji alone at this delicate situation. She hugged him. ""Tauji... I don't know what happened.. but let me assure you that I have never felt that you are a sinner...nor have I ever felt that you have done something wrong... I have always loved and respected you.." Jogi held her tightly, "Meri bachi...How can I ever thank you for not cursing me... for not hating me..Vishwa is lucky that you call him papa...Everyone should have a daughter like you..."

Gauri woke up. "What happened?" she asked. Sharmila and Neel explained her about the whole situation. She listened to everything. "O.K.. I understand why you kidnapped Sharmila.. But what am I doing here?" She asked. "Oh!! That was an accident.." replied Yash who was busy playing in his mobile. "But now Bhai had gone to B.S.U.. So you can have his ticket and come with us to Mumbai..or we can drop you in Patna and you can go home...so.. what do you want to do?"

Gauri didn't know what to do.. She actually wanted to meet Yash to ask his favour. She wanted to break her engagement. Last week when she told this to her family then Papa and kaali convinced her to give Yug one more chance. She gave Yug one week time. During that one week she realised that she did not love Yug. Not because he was bad.. but because he was not her type. They couldn't talk for more than 5 minutes. Heck... Those minutes felt like years... She didn't want to live with a person with whom she doesn't have any compatibility. Another reason for her decision, was that she wanted to become a model.. a super model..  She wanted to be the fashion queen of the world.. She had already sent few of her pictures to some model agencies secretly.. and she was expecting a positive reply... But she knew her family would not agree to her. She would have only Kaali's support because Kaali knows how much she loves modelling. That's why she wanted Yash to help her. Yash could figure a way out of her situation.

"Hello miss...We don't have the whole day.. What are you thinking this much?..Are you afraid because your Kaala teeka is not with you?" Yash teased. "Are you making fun of me? Let me tell you, Mr. Yash Choudary... I am Gauri Jha.. I don't need anyone's support.. I am coming to Mumbai with you guys..."

Yug met Kali at bus stop. Happiness was visible in both their eyes. They didn't see each other for so many days that when they finally meet, both of them couldn't speak up their emotions. It was expressed only through their smiles. At that moment they were connected by their hearts.. no words were required for them to explain themselves... no action was required to show the intensity of love they felt for each other at that moment... every movement of eyes.. every breath they took... everything even their smile told the other person what was going in their heart. They looked at each other losing themselves in other.

The bus honked and both of them came out of their blissful trance. "Let's get in fast.. We need to reach B.S.U at least half an hour early before the exam..." Yug said. Kaali nodded and they both got into the bus. Kaali was preparing even in the bus. Yug just looked at her with a smile on his face. He was longing to see her, he wanted to hear her voice so desperately that sometimes he asked either Pishimaa or Di to talk to her with speaker on. "I missed you so much.." he said smiling. He saw Kaali blush. He chuckled when she hid her face behind the book and said, "Yug!! Please..." "I know.. I know.. You didn't want me to come with you.. You think I'll be nothing but a disturbance..." Yug said.

Kaali closed her book to face him, "No.. Yug.. On contrary.. I wanted you to come with me... It is because of you that I am taking a new step in my life..If you hadn't supported me.. then maybe I would not have found my courage to remove this darkness like ignorance from my life and fill it with knowledge... If you hadn't come in my life then..." She stopped in mid sentence and blushed. "Why did you stop in middle?" He asked. Kaali hid herself in the book and said, "I need to study..." Yug knew what it was but he decided not to tease her.. not when she is going to write her exam. Yug looked at her right hand. It had some marks of the burn but it was mostly healed. It was not exactly a surprise as everyone took care of her, Di..Neel.. Gauri..Chachi...Dad..Pishimaa..her father.. everyone tried their best to heal her hand. He remembered that night in the hospital. If it was not for Neel's sister complex then that day he would have stolen her lips..If only Neel had come some minutes late then... instead.. his lips just only touched her lips.

Yug wanted to pull kaali closer to him. Hug her. But he couldn't do it as he didn't want to distract her. So he just controlled his emotions by holding her dupatta in his hand. Kali as usual didn't notice it.

They reached the university. Yug came with Kali till her hall. She was starting to feel tensed. "Yug.. what if they ask something from Yujur ved... I didn't have time to prepare that.. what if I forget some sloka... What if I forget the meaning.. What if.." Yug held her by her shoulder. He bent down so that they were on same eye level. "You should not worry about fail or pass.. Just do what you should do.. write what you know perfectly.. That's it... Don't get into the hall with this stupid face..now... Smile.." kali gave him a weak smile. "Hey... not this smile... give me that smile which makes my heart race every time I see it..." she blushed. She tried to get away but his grip was strong. She looked at his face. He was smiling "Kali..." he whispered her name. She smiled. He didn't want to remove his hands after seeing this wonderful magic of her smile. But she should go and write her exam. "All the best.." he said and left her. Kaali reached near the door and she came back. "What happened now?" Yug asked. Kaali didn't answer. She smiled at him. She bent down and touched his feet. "Kali... what are you doing?" Yug said as he jerked off from her. She stood up and smiled at him. She then went to write her exam.

Thank you for readingSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Star094sweetcherry95

Kali_S Groupbie
Kali_S
Kali_S

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Again a nice piece of work..just liked it..:)

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashika_29

i m a fan of ur writing...please do update the nest episode soon...this part was quite different..only yug n sleeping kali-tht was quite intense!? n the first para was funny...the last para made me to say i wanna read more of it...gauri's killing suspense..
its too good frankly...ur fanfiction makes me want to read more though its long enough..bt keep writing..n do tell me when u make the next ff..leaving this romance genre

I am sure you would be tired of hearing this reply from me...but that intense scene was also just an experiment... It didn't turn out as intense as I wanted it to be..these scenes were more hard than I expected it to be.. but  I guess I have a scope to improve myself in the future..

The one which was not experiment was Sharmila-Neel chemistry.. which I was trying to build up.. I know that when during emergency, people come close..

@blue ooh I like writing comedy and suspense... it makes me feel soo good when someone asks me "What happens next? will she die?" or these kinda questions...

My dream is to become a famous mystery novelist.. but I am no where near Agatha or Sheldon or any other novelist.. but i'll still try best...

thank you for reading
kashika_29 Senior Member
kashika_29
kashika_29

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umawanderer

i m a fan of ur writing...please do update the nest episode soon...this part was quite different..only yug n sleeping kali-tht was quite intense!? n the first para was funny...the last para made me to say i wanna read more of it...gauri's killing suspense..
its too good frankly...ur fanfiction makes me want to read more though its long enough..bt keep writing..n do tell me when u make the next ff..leaving this romance genre

I am sure you would be tired of hearing this reply from me...but that intense scene was also just an experiment... It didn't turn out as intense as I wanted it to be..these scenes were more hard than I expected it to be.. but  I guess I have a scope to improve myself in the future..

The one which was not experiment was Sharmila-Neel chemistry.. which I was trying to build up.. I know that when during emergency, people come close..

@blue ooh I like writing comedy and suspense... it makes me feel soo good when someone asks me "What happens next? will she die?" or these kinda questions...

My dream is to become a famous mystery novelist.. but I am no where near Agatha or Sheldon or any other novelist.. but i'll still try best...

thank you for reading

it was all gr8..n it was not a kind off experiment...or maybe it was where a burning matchstick is brought near hydrogen or when pottasium reacts with air<THAT SORT OF>..bt it was good..
i liked the thing with neel sharmila..its much much better...
i like reading or rather watching mystery ,sci-fi. and fantasy ..so next time u write something on mystery or should i say suspense then do tell me...

@lavendar : u ll surely become one day...even if u r not near them..u r a unique writer with ur unique writing skills...n who knows maybe one day u r also in one of those categories or maybe u turn out to be much bettter, with all ur books under the best sellers

BTW this lat part ch-13 is cute...i found it adorable to read...update soon

Edited by kashika_29 - 05 June 2016 at 11:12pm

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 12:18am | IP Logged

it was all gr8..n it was not a kind off experiment...or maybe it was where a burning matchstick is brought near hydrogen or when pottasium reacts with air<THAT SORT OF>..bt it was good..
i liked the thing with neel sharmila..its much much better...
i like reading or rather watching mystery ,sci-fi. and fantasy ..so next time u write something on mystery or should i say suspense then do tell me...

@lavendar : u ll surely become one day...even if u r not near them..u r a unique writer with ur unique writing skills...n who knows maybe one day u r also in one of those categories or maybe u turn out to be much bettter, with all ur books under the best sellers

BTW this lat part ch-13 is cute...i found it adorable to read...update soon

Thanks... Mystery novesl are hard... they are a challenge for readers as well as writers.. Writers have to make them solve it themselves by giving some clues but it should not be too easy for them to figure it out...I sooo love mystery for that...

I am happy that you like my small experiments also.. I'll try to improve...

I also thought Last part was cute...

But to be honest liked writing the first part.. the one with Yash... I wanted to make it more funny but I had to abide by my word limit...

ApekshaM Goldie
ApekshaM
ApekshaM

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
awesome part !! read all the parts in one go. and it was simply mind blowing.Party plzz continue soon.. can't wait much longer for the next partBig smile

umawanderer

Go to top