Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

kaala teeka fanfic chapter 18(Final chapter) (Page 11)

__shibani__ IF-Sizzlerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
AwesomeThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umawanderer

kashika_29 Senior Member
kashika_29
kashika_29

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 12:15am | IP Logged
i simply luv reading ur ff...the show wud have been gr8 even if it was 5% near to what u write

umawanderer

BubliBag Goldie
BubliBag
BubliBag

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 4:05am | IP Logged
love it
plz update soon

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashika_29

i simply luv reading ur ff...the show wud have been gr8 even if it was 5% near to what u write

thanks a lot... Smile

I really feel on the ninth cloud when you compliment me...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I simply write what I feel.. But I guess it turns out to bright sometimes.. that's why hindi dramas are not using this formula... Maybe the writer think that the viewers like struggle, confusion, betrayal and all those stuff... I don't know... 

Maybe they are afraid that if it is too bright then they may loose TRP... who knows.. but I can't say these because I rarely watch Hindi or any Indian drama... so I am not going to judge them...

Thanks a lot for reading and commentingSmile 

Edited by umawanderer - 02 June 2016 at 2:16am
kashika_29 Senior Member
kashika_29
kashika_29

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umawanderer

Originally posted by kashika_29

thanks a lot... Smile

I really feel on the ninth cloud when you compliment me...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I simply write what I feel.. But I guess it turns out to bright sometimes.. that's why hindi dramas are not using this formula... Maybe the writer think that the viewers like struggle, confusion, betrayal and all those stuff... I don't know... 

Maybe they are afraid that if it is too bright then they may loose TRP... who knows.. but I can't say these because I rarely watch Hindi or any Indian drama... so I am not going to judge them...

Thanks a lot for reading and commentingSmile 

@brown: i feel on the 10th one when i read ur ff regarding the show ..n if u feel so i wud always do tht to get more awesome piece of art in every 2-3 days..  
@bold: they just want their show to go on and on and on n happy shows according to them end soon n they have hardly tried making it bright so they dont know a bright track might help the shows to get a higher TRP..

btw,  i believe this particular story has a silent  part of  romance n luv in it(so when u complete u r gonna be a pro! n do tell me when u start writing the next fiction)..n thankfully its between 4 unlike real yet reel one
n lastly,they r always bright!
now i have spoken alot..n this is bcuz ur first line made me happy tht i made some1 @cloud9

Edited by kashika_29 - 03 June 2016 at 12:18am

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...Smile
I know this was a really late update but trust me... I tried my best to update it fast...
The arc after this chapter is my favorite.. So I guess I'll update it more faster then...

Chapter 12

It was a scene of total confusion. Everyone kept talking and no one listened. Dadi kept on screaming. Vishwa, Kali and Raghu tried to change her decision.

"Choudrainji... Please don't cancel this wedding.. We'll find a way out.." said Vishwa

"Maa... what are doing... you can't just cancel this wedding just like that..."

"Kali.. can you stand?" yug asked kali.

Kali didn't hear that and said, "Choudrainji... The pooja can be held again without any obstructions.. We can do it again...please don't do it.." Dadi screamed "Aye ladki... doing the pooja again...What's the use... we can all see your sister is unlucky... No.. I'll not change my decision..."Gauri looked at Yug for support but he had eyes only for Kali. Kali said, "But choudrainji...("Kali..I'm asking you something.." said yug).. Nothing has really happened.. Yug is all right... Please think... Gauri's life will be destroyed... Please.." Raghu said, "No.. maa.. I've already told you...I am against this superstitions.. I cannot let you take this decision." But leela started to scream at kali. "Aye ladki... ("Kali.. yash is ready with the car... stand up" said Yug ).. you think what just happened now can be forgotten easily...arre.."

Kali interrupted, "But there are always counter pooja's for these things  ... why don't we do that?.."

"yes..." said Vshwa "We can do another pooja... Please choudrainji..." leela didn't answer but Raghu did, "Don't worry Vishwaveerji... we'll do that..." "Kali.. can you stand up?" Yug asked again. Gauri felt hurt. Why was he not even listening to all this? Kali looked at Leela and said, "Please don't punish Gauri for something in which she had no hand... Please choud..."

"KALI!!" Yug shouted shocking kali and everyone. "I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO THIS WEDDING... LET ME TAKE YOU TO HOSPITAL.." Then everyone became quiet. Everyone including Kali has forgotten that she was hurt."Can you walk till the car.." He asked controlling his volume.  Kali looked into Yug's eyes. He looked worried, alarmed, hurt and scared. She didn't want to hurt him anymore. She nodded. It was hard as she even sprained her leg during the fall. Both Neel and Yug supported her and took her to the car. Yug tried to sit in car but both Kali and Neel stopped him. "Yug.. stay here.. If you go away then who will do the pooja.." said Kali. "I also think you need to stay here, Yug" Sharmila came behind them. "Sharmila will come with us" said Neel. Yug tried to argue, "No.. How can I just stay here..." Neel raised his voice. "Just try to understand.. Yug.. I know what you are feeling right now.. But trust me.. You are not the only one who is worried about her...She is my sister.. Of course I'll be worried for her.." Yug calmed down a bit after hearing Neel. He nodded. "Good..." said Neel. "Now, stay here and control the situation...I'll take care of kaali.. Sharmila... Get in.." Sharmila nodded and got into car and sat beside Kaali in back seat. Yug saw as the car drove away. He really felt restless. He went back and saw as everyone started arguing against each other. He didn't care. He just wanted to make sure Kali was all right. Gauri saw Yug. She felt anger. Yug didn't even support her.

"Sharmila.. Wrap this cloth around her arm..." Neel told Sharmila as he passed the clean cloth. She nodded and wrapped it carefully around kali's arm. Meanwhile Neel called doctor, "Hello, Dr. Kumar... There was an accident during the pooja.. Kaali's really hurt...Yes.. We are coming right now... You'll be there in the hospital... right? O.K then..." He cut the call. "Neel... Pass me the bottle.. She needs to drink plenty of water right now..." Sharmila said after some time. Neel nodded and passed the bottle. Just then Yash's phone rang. "It's Mukta maa.." he said as he saw the phone."I think Dad has told her about the accident.." Neel said, "Don't worry I'll talk... You just drive.."

"Mukta Maa.. But why?" Sharmila asked. "We'll explain you later.." told Neel and started talking on phone "Hello Badi Chachi... I'm Neel... We are taking Kaali to hospital...I'm telling you.. no need to come.. I understand... O.K... Yash would come.. please wait.."

Sharmila made Kaali drink as much water as possible. She had many questions but she decided to wait for some other time. They reached hospital. Neel and Sharmila supported Kaali while Yash went to pick up Manjiri. Dr. Kumar checked Kaali. He recommended her to get admitted in the hospital. "You and your father, Vishwa... You both act as if you hate your body.. Let him come now.. I'm gonna give him a big lecture.." He muttered angrily. Kaali smiled weakly. The nurse led them to their room and gave the uniform. "Sharmila... I'll go and get the medicines which is prescribed.. You help Kaali change clothes. Well... Actually..This was the reason I wanted you to come along.." Neel said as he passed the uniform to Sharmila. Sharmila nodded. "I understand.." Kaali looked them and wondered if they were acting different.

"Please.. Raghunath ji... Don't cancel this wedding... I'll do anything.. Main aapke pair padta hoon.." Vishwaveer said as he fell and touched Raghu's feet. "Vishwaveer ji... Yeh aap kya kar rahe hai?" Rahu made Vishwa stand up. "Vishwaveer ji.. Don't worry.. I'll not let mother cancel this wedding.." Leela shouted. "What do you mean to say?.. Raghu I am your mother.. You are going against me? How dare you... It is all because of that girl..That apshaguni girl..." She said looking at Gauri. "Maa. . stop it.." Raghu shouted. "If you say anything again then I'll forget all about this pooja and decide everything by myself..." "Raghu?.." Leela asked shocked. "No.. Maa.. I don't want your superstitions to ruin anyone else life anymore..." He looked at Vishwa and said, "Vishwaveer ji... even without the pooja, I am ready to accept your daughter.." Leela shouted, "No.. " Raghu stopped her. Leela started to cry and then immediately left the temple. Vishwa looked worried. Raghu Said, "Don't worry.. I convince maa... Please.. You can go.." and everyone left the temple.

Sharmila helped Kaali change her clothes. Neel came with the medicines. "Sharmila, these are the medicines.. Dr. Kumar asked me to give her these after she eat something... Because Maharani didn't eat anything today.." He said glaring at kali. Kaali suddenly became interested in the white sheet and looked down to avoid his eyes. "Anyway.. I'll go and bring some chapatti or something from the canteen..Meanwhile.. there's an ointment.. you can apply that.. it will give her relief" Sharmila nodded. "Not chapathi... bring some soup and bread that will be more good.." She said.Neel nodded and went out. Sharmila remembered something and went out to call him, "Neel... bring some juice too.. she should keep herself hydrated.. mosambi juice.. most preferably.." Neel nodded and went. As she saw Neel's back, a strange thought attacked her mind. Neelkanth Jha feels somewhat different...somewhat reliable... somewhat mature.. But she didn't give it any more thought than that and went immediately to nurse her friend.

"Kali.. humari bachi.." Mukta maa came while Sharmila was applying ointment. Kaali had already explained everything to Sharmila. Sharmila was first surprised and shocked but soon accepted. Meny things have happened because of coincidence that by now it feels that there is a strange conspiracy of nature to connect these both families. "aap theek to hain na..." she asked Kali. Yash was reminded of Kali's action in the temple after she got burnt. He said, "Bhabhi... when you got burnt... you didn't care about your self...You kept on asking Bhai if he was alright... You did not stop until he replied you.. You asked for proof this evening.. right.. this is my proof.. you love Bhai.. you love him more than you think...I know that.." Kaali tried to argue, "Yash..." But then Neel came in with the dinner, "Sharmila.. i got tomato soup.. but.. I think..." He saw  Manjiri. "Badi chachi..." Sharmila thought it was the best way to take Yash away from Kaali. "Neel, Yash... Mukta maa will give Kaali the food.. Let's go to canteen and eat something..." and she pulled Yash out of the room. Neel followed them. Sharmila told Yash, "I understand.. you wanted to make a point.. but can't you see you can't force her now.. she is in a delicate situation.. Give her some time.." The three went to canteen. They talked about the incident. "But still.. I think it's high time to tell everyone about your mothe.. i mean.. Step-mother's truth.." Sharmila was about to say mother but immediately changed it in mid sentence when Neel looked at her. "I know.. It's the stupid promise between kali and her mother... we can't do anything until one month finish..." Neel said. Just then, Yash got a call from his friend. As he went out to answer, Neel and Sharmila talked for some time discussing a new way out of this situation. Neel got a call from Vishwa "Chachaji.. you are in the hospital..." Neel looked at Sharmila, signalling her to go to Kaali's room. Sharmila nodded and left.

Manjiri was in middle of feeding her daughter. Kaali had tears  in her eyes. "What happened?... Is it still paining..." Kaali shook her her. "No.. Manji maa.. I was just thinking that it's been a long time since you fed me... It feels so good." Manji smiled and kissed her on her forehead. Sharmila entered the room. She was panting. "Gauri's father is in hospital.. He is coming here." Manji and Kali looked shocked. Just then there was a nod. Vishwa was outside the room.

Manji hid behind the curtain and saw her husband enter. It's been such a long time since she saw him. She felt she would cry at any moment. She saw Vishwa's concern for Kali."Kaali.. Are you fine.. What did the doctor say?" Kaali told him that she was fine. Vishwa noticed the half finished soup and started feeding her. "You should eat.. or else you wouldn't be able to heal fast..." Kaali had tears in her eyes. She felt touched. "how is Gauri.. " she asked. Vishwa explained  her about Raghu's decision. Kaali sighed with relief.  Neel came in the room and informed Vishwa that the Dr. Kumar wanted to meet him. As soon as Vishwa left the room, Neel took Sharmila and Manji outside. "You both go... Yash is waiting in the car.." Sharmila argued. "How can I go? My friend needs me... I am staying here.." Neel sighed and said, "Sharmila.. I know you are worried about Kaali.. but you need to be there for your brother now... He would really want to be with Kaali right now... But he can't.. he must be feeling miserable.. So you better go and console him.." Whatever Neel said made much more sense to her and she agreed. Before she get into the car Neel called her, "Sharmila..." she turned back. "Thank you.. Thank you for everything.." and he smiled. At that moment, Sharmila's heart skipped a beat. It was then she became aware of the fact that she was behaving normally with the person whom she had vowed to hate... Why? Why did she do that? Did she forgive him unconsciously?... No.. Never...

Gauri was pacing up and down of her room. She was insulted before everyone. She would never forgive the Old hag... and Yug?.. what the heck does he think of himself...He doesn't care about the wedding... She was the one sacrificing her dreams to be his life partner.. Why was he acting as if he is the one who is being tortured... She used to like him.. but now.. he never said anything in front of his dadi.. Not even on the day of Agnipareeksha.. She thought he would be different from everyone...But no.. she didn't like him anymore.. Should she really marry him? Did she really want that?

Yug came to Kaali's room at midnight. Neel decided to stay behind with Kaali. Vishwa wanted to stay in hospital too but Kaali convinced him to go home and rest. Yug and Yash came around 1 o clock. Neel knew what yug was going through so when Yug asked some private time with Kaali, he reluctantly gave him 10 minutes. Yug saw his Kali. She was feeling peacefully. She was sedated so as to not feel the pain. He remembered what Di had told him, "Yug... Kaali asked me to pass this message... She said that she would still write the exam no matter what the situation is... she would never break her promise to you.. so you also don't break your promise to her..."

Technically he was not breaking his promise.. if she is sleeping.. she cannot see that he is near her and hence he was not disturbing her in any way. He sat on her left side. He really couldn't bear to see her burnt hand."Seriously... why do you do this? How come only you have the power to make me feel this helpless..." He wanted to do something. He wanted her to get better soon. "Yug..." her voice shocked him. Did she get up. He looked at her. Her eyes were half open. She was talking in her sleep. He smiled. She also smiled. "Yug.. you here?" the words were coming out of her mouth with great difficulty. She must be still suffering from pain. "Isn't this your dream..." he asked. Kaali smiled again and said. "yes...it's my dream otherwise you will not be here" "Do I come in your dreams often?" He asked. She replied, "yes... everynight..." He didn't believe it. "Everynight?" He asked. "Yes.. you come..Holi...colours.. Manji maa.. " Her voice was getting lower. The words were not comprehendible any more. Yug smiled. He wanted to hold her in his arms. He wanted to kiss her. "So in your drams I just come and play holi with you and everyone..." "Hmmm..." She was sleepling deeply now. "Really... only holi... You mean I never come close to you. Then it's definitely a dream..." Yug said. "Hmmm.." He wanted to apply the ointment but he cannot touch her because of the promise but he wanted to do something to lessen her pain."Yug.. aap theek hain naa...chot toh nahi.." she asked in her sleep. "Even in dreams you think of my health only... why do you do that?" He asked. She didn't reply as she started sleeping again. He bent down and blew some air on her right hand. Her facial expression changed. It looked more relaxed."Do you like it?" he asked. "Hmmm..." He then blew slowly and carefully. Without touching he was providing her a relief. He blew on her fingers, then her palm and her wrist. Slowly he blew till her elbow. He noticed that right side of her neck was also burnt slightly. His heart raced as he shifted the collar down a bit.. then a little bit more... he bent down and blew some air there. His adrenal began to pump. He started blowing into her neck. He was becoming more excited.

"Yug..." Kali whispered in her sleep. He now bent over her face. "Do you love me Kali.." he whispered. "Yes..." She answered. He blew softly on her left eye then on her right eye. He started blowing down until he reached her lips. His heart beat fast as he saw the soft, slightly wet lips. He bent even more closer and blew air. . As he blew, her lips parted. "Yug..."The word escaped from the gap in her lips. He lost all the ability to think straight. He wanted to make her his. Only his. He bent closer.

"Umm.. I thought 10 minutes were up so.. " Neel said as he opened the door. Neel heard a crash. Yug was on the ground. "What happened?" Neel asked. "That.. air.. I mean.. umm.. that.. this...This wire..." Yug stammered. "Wire?" Neel asked. "I'm telling you it's only 7 minutes...What happened.. Bhai?" Yash said as he came in.  Yug stood up. "the wire.. I stumbled upon it and and I fell down..." Yash and Neel were not convinced. Neel was too afraid to ask the truth and Yash was too smart to know it. He winked at his brother. Yug blushed slightly and changed the topic. "So.. what have you decided, when are we starting?" "Next Sunday.." Yash informed him. And they left the room.  They decided upon their plan.

While they were driving home back, Yash teased his brother. "Bhai.. I've found two more new things.. Neel has sister complex and you are an opportunist..." "Shut up!!" Yug said.

Kalyani was furious. Again the wedding was saved. No.. she will not allow it.. She have no other option other than to kill Gauri.  The Sunday after this week. That day would be perfect to kill Gauri.. That day when that Kaale teeka will be writing her exam... Vishwa will also go to haridwar that day.. There will be no one to save Gauri that day... She will kill Gauri that day using her stupid mother, Madhuri, that day.. Vishwa has to know the pain of losing a child...

Thank you for reading...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Star094kashika_29sweetcherry95Hey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Ohhh I like this..Heart
Awesome update! Thumbs Up
Hope to see more soon Clap
kashika_29 Senior Member
kashika_29
kashika_29

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged
i m a fan of ur writing...please do update the nest episode soon...this part was quite different..only yug n sleeping kali-tht was quite intense!? n the first para was funny...the last para made me to say i wanna read more of it...gauri's killing suspense..
its too good frankly...ur fanfiction makes me want to read more though its long enough..bt keep writing..n do tell me when u make the next ff..leaving this romance genre

Go to top