Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

kaala teeka fanfic chapter 18(Final chapter) (Page 10)

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...Smile
Let me tell you one thing... I loved writing this chapter... It may not be as interesting to others as it was for me.. Please do comment about what you feel.. if you feel I need to improve somewhere...tell me..Next chapter will definitely have MORE KaYu ... I promise...

Chapter 11

"Yash!! Watch out!!" kali screamed. And thanks to her warning, Yash managed not to fall off the cliff. They were on the ground behind the temple preparing for the pooja. Well, Kaali is...but Yash who was supposed to help her was in a sort of trance. This morning, Neel told him everything about him and sharmila. He told Yash that he was repenting and He knew a way to solve it. And as if that shock wasn't enough for a normal person, Bhai told him about Mukta maa getting her memory back and the whole Jha history. Yash simply couldn't handle all the emotional reactions he was having inside his brain. When he couldn't handle anymore he left them saying he needed time to clear his head. He tried helping kaali but that obviously was a bad idea as he narrowly missed his death. "Yash.. Are you O.K?" Yash nodded. Kali made him sit on a rock. "Yash.. What happened to you? You are not your usual self?" He didn't answer. "O.K. then.. If you don't want to say anything to me it's fine.. but at least drink some water" she said as she passed the water bottle. He drank it silently. "Kaali.. you remind me of my maa.. I wish she was here right now..." Kali asked with concern. "Why? Did something happen? Why do you miss her? Especially now?" "Because if she was here she would have reminded my family I am also a part of it.. " he said angrily. "Main pahad kya chadne gaya... Mere parivar ne mujhe hi chod diya.. What do they think?" He stood up. Kaali tried to console him "Yash... tell me clearly...what's going on?" Yash narrated everything.

Kaali made him sit on him rock again. "Yash.. I can understand what you are feeling right now.. but please understand.. Both our families were trying to forget many unpleasant things.. that's why they didn't want to say you anything...Please understand..." Yash looked at Kaali, "You know kaali... I am feeling a plethora of emotions right now... anger.. Sadness.. disgust..but more importantly I feel guilty...I was acting really insensitive towards Di.. I never understood the pain she was going through...and Mukta maa.. your Manji maa.. I always wanted to celebrate the day when she regains her memories but then she too hid it from me...I feel irritated just now.." He stood up and kicked a stone. Kaali again made him sit on the rock. "Yash.. I know.. You are mad.. You are mad at everyone... everyone was hiding things from you.. But you know your family right? Would they ever hide anything from you if it wasn't necessary" Yash didn't answer that. "You know what? When you were treating Neelu Bhaiya in a friendly manner, he felt really happy..."

Yash replied angrily, "And now? How should I treat him? At first I thought he was a good guy and then he turned out to be a rapist but he also sincerely regrets his actions and confessed to me.. I don't know what should I feel anymore.. Tell me.. what should I do?" Kaali stood up. "I cannot tell you about how you should feel about others.. It's your personal choice.." She was already trying to dictate Yug on how he should feel. She was already hurting him. She cannot do the same to Yash. "But I can help you clear your head.." she said turning to face him. "Help me with the preparations.. This way you'll sort things after sometime.. Peacefully..." Yash stood up. "Yep.. I was also thinking the same.. what should I do?" Kaali instructed him to bring some pots full of water. "If you fall into trance, the water will fall over your head and you'll come out of it.. Maybe it would even cool your head.." Yash gave her a weak smile and started working. When he was bringing the second pot of water, He saw kali doing all the work under the sun, incredible' he thought. She was hard working, talented, mild natured, honest, mature but still innocent, dedicated, well mannered, humble and much more... She is so much like sita... She was exactly how Bhai would have loved...' he remembered Bhai's actions from past few days.. Could it be that.., and the pot of water fell down as Yash realised the third secret that was hid from him. Bhai loves kali...'

Jogi was searching for Vishwa. He found his younger brother in the outhouse holding a book. "Bhaiya... what should I do with this girl?" said Vishwa as he saw Jogi com inside. "She takes care of my health but doesn't give her health an iota of importance.. Look at this.. even after I made her sleep on time she must have woken up to study again.. See these slokas.. she prepared them after I leave.. And these strikings.. i feel like this girl is worried about something or maybe she is too tensed about the exam.. Bhaiya.. aap hi samjha di jiye na... she didn't even have her breakfast and went for preparations.. Yesterday too,.. she had light dinner..." Vishwa was going on and on. He stopped when he noticed Jogi smile, "why are you smiling Bhaiya?" Jogi shook his head. "It's nothing. Anyone can see that you are acting like a doting father to Kali...I wish Manjiri could have seen this..." Vishwa kept the book down. "Manjiri.. I thought she was my shakti.. but I was wrong.. She was not just my shakti but she was also my conscience.. she always tried to lead me to the right path.. but I always misunderstood her.. Now when she is not with me.. I finally realise her words.. their meanings... "

Jogi asked, "Tell me one thing Vishwa.. Do you think kaali murdered manjiri?" Vishwa looked at jogi with wide eyes, "What are you saying Bhaiya? How can a 5 year old girl murder her mother? I had always thought that it was some kind of accident... Kaali might have been the cause of manjiri's death. After all we should also remember that during that time Manjiri was mentally unstable.. She tried to kill our Gauri.. maybe she even tried to kill Kaali... I always thought it was some kind of self defence from kaali's side... But then whatever the reason it was, she was the killer, even if it was by accident... That's why I acted cold towards her at first... but now that I think of it... i was really wrong.." Jogi looked thoughtfully at Vishwa. Vishwa then started to move out but before he reach the door, he stopped and turned to face Jogi. "Maybe... everything was my fault.. If I hadn't sent kali to juvenile centre and pushed Manjiri to her limits.. then maybe she would not have gone mad... Maybe I deserved the 14 year punishment for separating a mother and daughter for my selfish reasons...maybe.." And he went out leaving a thoughtful Jogi. The one adult who was present at that time, other than Manjiri, was Kalyani. What was Kalyani doing there? He never thought of it before but now, he felt that Kalyani might have been hiding something from them. He should find out.

"Manji maa... I have checked everything here.. Everything seems to be alright..." Kaali told Manji maa through phone. "What about there?" she asked. "Kali.. I have checked but there seems to be no problem here too.." She heard Manji reply. She cut the call.  She felt restless, the pooja was about to begin and still she felt that Kalyani Taiji had something planned for today. If she caused a commotion today then the wedding would be cancelled off. Kali was sure Taiji would try her best to disrupt this pooja. She was now more scared as Gauri informed her about her car accident that day but Gauri asked her to keep it a secret from Badke Papa.. "Kaali.. try to understand... I don't want Papa to know about this because I want to make sure that you are not my Kaala teeka.. For now you will not Hang around me.. If I am safe when you are not around then I'll understand that you are not my kaala teeka.. Kaali please.. please understand.."

It was already evening. She just had to find out Taiji's plan before anyone gets hurt. She walked out of the temple with a diya. She hit into Yash. "Phew.. thank god!! If it was a lighted diya then I would have got burnt and dadi would have been angry at you..." Kaali asked, "Yash!! You suddenly went away without saying anything... You even broke a pot... Where did you go?"

Yash smiled. After finding out the third secret, He had gone straight to Bhai to get his confirmation. Bhai smiled and told him that he loved Kali. "But Bhai.. You are engaged to Gauri... If you love Kali then how did you get into this situation?"Yash asked. "Yash... I fell in love with her even before the engagement... but I was stupid enough not to realise that...I was just going behind a mysterious voice... not realising that the person in front of me was the owner of that voice... In fact.. now that I think of it... I might have fallen for her even if she didn't have that beautiful voice..." Yug told him all the things that happened.  After hearing everything, Yash sat down. "Bhai.. That childhood Sita.. You mean to say.. Kaali is the one...omg..But bhai does she love you?" Yug nodded. "Now.. She would not accept her feelings fearing that might hurt others... That's why I need your help.. " and bhai explained his plan. After hearing everything Yash looked at his brother and said, "Bhai.. you are evil.. I mean I never thought you would be this cold, calculative and manipulative person.. You sound like a villain from a mystery novel..But I'll help you, Di and Neel.. It's about time I do something."

"Yash are you listening to me?" He heard kaali ask. Yash came back from his memories. "Sorry Bhabhi.. I was just thinking something.." "Bhabhi?" Kaali asked. Yash nodded. "well.. since you and bhai love each other then wouldn't that mean you'll become my bhabhi.." Kaali eyes went wide. She looked around and said, "What nonsense are you talking? There's nothing like that between your brother and me..Don't talk thing without thinking.. people would misunderstand.." She tried to move away but yash blocked her. "Bhabhi.. you can lie to me how much you want.. but you cannot lie to yourself... I know you love Bhai.. I can feel it.. why don't you just agree?" Kaali looked at him with anger in her eyes. "Don't call me Bhabhi.. there's nothing between us...Please just don't go assuming something without proof..." Yash smiled. "Bhabhi.. no matter what you say, I've decided to help Bhai.. and I'll do my best.. and about the proof... I don't need any proof as I can see it in your eyes... but if you want a proof I am sure I'll find it somehow and show it to you.." Kaali just moved away. These brothers really don't know that their actions might pain many people. She has to make them understand.  She saw Yug coming towards her. He was talking on phone. She decided to hide before he saw her. Yug had promised her not to come near her, she should also make things easier for him by not going in front of him. She went inside the dark store room near the temple.

Yug was talking on phone. He noticed Kaali reflection on the mirror. She was hiding from him. And he knew the reason pretty well. She didn't want him to break his promise. He smiled as he noticed her secretly looking at him. He always loved it. He went near store room and leaned on the wall and continued talking in his phone. He would not break his promise but he would also not let kali escape that easily too.

Kaali didn't know why yug chose the store room to continue his call. She just hoped he would not find her inside. She waited for him to end the call and after sometime she heard him cut the call.  She sighed. But Yug did not leave. Instead he started singing, "Chand chupa badal mein... Sharmake meri jaana.." Kaali suddenly felt her heart beat fast. Was this song for her? Did he know she was there? Then Yug started to sing another song and that confirmed her that he was doing it on purpose.

"Churaliya hai tumne jo dil ko...Nazar nahi churana sanam...badalke meri tum zindgani...Kahi badla jaanaa sanam..."

She knew he was teasing her. She quickly Messaged Di and informed about her situation. Di came for her rescue while Yug started singing his third song.(Bahut pyaar karte hain tumko sanam...) "Don't you dare destroy bollywood songs.. I'll never forgive you..." She beat him and Yug went away singing another (Pyaar kiya toh darne kya..). Kaali came out when Di confirmed that Yug was nowhere nearby.

"Seriously... Why do you always get into this kind of situations?" asked Sharmila to which Kaali had no answer. As the pooja was about to begin, Kaali had a feeling of restlessness. She just knew something was not right. "Hello.. your father asked me to make you eat something as he was sure that you've skipped your lunch..." Di told and started pulling Kaali. "anyway the pooja already started.. we can't do anything now.." said Di.

The pooja was performed by both Yug and Gauri. Both of them were supposed to pray around separate Bonfires at the same time and performing the same actions. Then their parents were also to do it. By this Dadi believes Gauri's Dosh will be burned off.  The pooja already began. Both of them were revolving around their bonfire. Kaali didn't want Dadi to get angry with her presence so she didn't go near. She obeyed Di and went to eat something from the Dhaba which was under the hill... While walking down she suddenly noticed something peculiar. There was a black doll here. "What happened?" asked Di as she picked up the doll. "This doll.. It was supposed to be with the pooja items. In fact there should be two.. one for each of them.. I checked it "  "Maybe it fell down.." suggested Di. Just then Yash came saying, "Hello beautiful ladies.. If you are going to dhaba then let me tag along.. I'm hungry.." Kaali showed the doll to Yash and asked, "Yash, You were there when the pooja began..right? Did you see this doll? Did both Yug and Gauri had it?" Yash looked and said, "Oh.. these cute little voodoo dolls.. yeah... both of them had it.." Kaali looked shocked. Di tried to console, "Maybe it was an extra doll...so they just threw it when they found it was of no use.." Kaali shook her head. "No.. Di.. Dadi was strict about te quantity.. she believed if there were more then it would cause bad luck... the only explanation is it was exchanged with some other doll..." Kaali looked at the doll. There was a grey powder over it. She smelled it. "Di!! It's gun powder..." Yash and Sharmila looked shocked. Kaali continued, "These dolls were packed with rice flour..these dolls were supposed to be burnt in the bonfire.. but now, one of the doll has explosives inside it..."

Kaali started running up the hill. She was sure that either Yug or Gauri.. someone was in danger..she had to stop it. Kalyani Taiji had shown that she can kill off anyone without any problem... but this small quantity of gun powder would not cause death... Kaali was sure of it... Taiji just wanted to cause an accident. This could cause severe burns. But who was the target.. Gauri or Yug?. She saw both of them holding their respective dolls.. Both of them were about to throw. She screamed, "Stop!!" But no one could hear it. She had to choose.. Whose was it? Who was in trouble? There was no time to lose. Gauri..Yug..Gauri...Yug...Gauri...

"Phew.. thank god!! If it was a lighted diya then I would have got burnt and dadi would have been angry at you..."

Yash's words came into her head. Kaali understood Taiji's plan... She wanted this marriage cancelled by anyway possible... There was a chance if Gauri's hand do get burnt the marriage to not get cancelled. But if Yug gets burnt.. Dadi would definitely cancel this wedding.  Kaali didn't know whether she was right or not.. but she listened to her instinct and rushed towards Yug to stop him.

"YUG!!!"

A large explosion shocked everyone.

As he threw the doll into the bonfire Kaali pushed him down just seconds before the explosion. He fell on ground. At first his ears his ears went numb. He was confused and shocked. His head was on ground. Something fell on top him. He looked it was Kaali. She was screaming in pain. The logs of bonfire spread around due to explosion. No one got hurt but two logs fell on Kaali who was shielding Yug. As she had gun powder in her hand, it burned more severely.

"Kali!!" Yug screamed. Everyone came around them. Kali looked at Yug and asked, "Aap theek toh hain na..." Yug looked around. Yash came with water. As they poured water Kaali winced. It pained even more. "I know it's paining you even more.. but please handle it... We'll take you to doctor.." Yug said. Kaali asked again, "Aap theek toh hain na..." Gauri came and saw her. It shocked her. Her right hand was burnt till the elbow. She saw kaali ask Yug the third time, "Aap theek toh hain na..." Yug nodded. Kaali sighed with relief.  Dadi pulled Gauri, "Arre!! Paapi.. Doshi...Don't you go near my grandson ever again... " Dadi screamed. Everyone except Yug looked at Dadi. He asked Yash to bring the car.

"Arre!!!.. kyun mere pota ke jaan ke peeche padi ho?.. maut ka saye ho tum... Tum se badi apshaguni ladki maine zindagi mein nahin dekhi...This wedding is cancelled... I don't want such troublesome girl in our house... on the first day of the wedding she would kill her husband.. she is that unlucky.. I don't want her..." Dadi screamed. Gauri started crying.

Thank you for reading..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Star094zeenucharmmariya.kamran

Kali_S Groupbie
Kali_S
Kali_S

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Good Fictional work..so late night or i can say early morning IST..One thing a/cording to this chapter Kali is sacrificing her health almost everyday..why so..i dont like it..She must  take care of health properly..She should sleep on time..looks like she doesn't sleep properly..she should ,have food on time ..complete her work on time and yess preparation for exam ..she should study well but on time..  SmileHeart
Thanks Umawanderer...

P.S.: Its just me here only everytime..my Yash (younger bro)  dunno much about this show though he has some idea abt my interest in this daily soap..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umawanderer

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umawanderer

Originally posted by Hey_Bhaggu

Brilliant update. 

Thanks.. hope you are keeping your spirits high... Take care..

Your updates are getting my spirits up. Thanks Heart

umawanderer

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

@Kali_S

Umm.. when I said I am not into romance.. it was not just limited to T.V... Romance in general... movies, series, anime, books.. no matter what kind of entertainment it is.. I normally get attracted to mystery or thriller action packed.. I mean I saw 'Twilght' thinking it would be a horror..(I mean.. Guys!! It has a vampire.. How can it not be a horror??)

I don't think romance is a bad genre.. not at all.. But I always get bored by it... Maybe it's because I am not mature enough to understand it...
well... my theory is I'll get to understand it if I write a rom story.. That's why I am writing it...

I must say many of you are great writers.. You can really write a nice romantic story..You guys are my inspiration..

thanks for reading my first try..Smile

I can mirror your sentiments. Not a pro romance person. Write stuff I cannot relate to, but its liked by the general audience so not complaining. Or maybe I just dont believe in love thats why cannot see myself in that genre. I'm a Perry Mason, John Grisham sorta person. You give me crime, murder, mystery and I'm hooked onto it. Cannot keep a book down without completing it. Binge watch shows like Boston Legal, Lie To Me, White Collar because they are more real than romance to me. Guess that helps in real life too. Makes you more observant to details others tend to miss as norms. So no matter what you like, you are a brilliant author, lemme assure you of that. 

Edited by Hey_Bhaggu - 31 May 2016 at 5:59pm

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

I can mirror your sentiments. Not a pro romance person. Write stuff I cannot relate to, but its liked by the general audience so not complaining. Or maybe I just dont believe in love thats why cannot see myself in that genre. I'm a Perry Mason, John Grisham sorta person. You give me crime, murder, mystery and I'm hooked onto it. Cannot keep a book down without completing it. Binge watch shows like Boston Legal, Lie To Me, White Collar because they are more real than romance to me. Guess that helps in real life too. Makes you more observant to details others tend to miss as norms. So no matter what you like, you are a brilliant author, lemme assure you of that. 

I know... Mystery, crime, anything related to that would make me glued to the screen... Big smileLOL
Even this Kaala teeka had different reasons which made me see it...
you would laugh but I was duped by the promos..Cry

If you remember the introducing promos.. the first three promos with those kids... That was the reason I saw KT..

they showed me a great castle.. it looked larger than life.. that chandelier..the royal feel.. And I am a great sucker to castles..

but I was trolledCryCry... there was no castle.. but I continued seeing it anyway..

But now... I feel MEH... nothing extra-ordinary about it.

Thanks for saying that you think I am a great author.SmileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. oh... i am blushing furiously here... I would try to look up to your expectations..

Edited by umawanderer - 31 May 2016 at 6:25pm

Hey_Bhaggu

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kali_S

Good Fictional work..so late night or i can say early morning IST..One thing a/cording to this chapter Kali is sacrificing her health almost everyday..why so..i dont like it..She must  take care of health properly..She should sleep on time..looks like she doesn't sleep properly..she should ,have food on time ..complete her work on time and yess preparation for exam ..she should study well but on time..  SmileHeart
Thanks Umawanderer...

P.S.: Its just me here only everytime..my Yash (younger bro)  dunno much about this show though he has some idea abt my interest in this daily soap..

you can call me Uma...

My computer time come at varied times.. so it can be either early morning/ afternoon/ or even late night.. My dad is controlling it. i have no part in it...

Kaali is not realizing that she should also give her health some importance.. I know that.. But I have seen many people who can't take care of their health seriously even though they take good care of others...Kali was based on them.. but this would be a major plot point...that's why I am dragging it.. But she would change soon...

thanks for reading...
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

I know... Mystery, crime, anything related to that would make me glued to the screen... Big smileLOL
Even this Kaala teeka had different reasons which made me see it...
you would laugh but I was duped by the promos..Cry

If you remember the introducing promos.. the first three promos with those kids... That was the reason I saw KT..

they showed me a great castle.. it looked larger than life.. that chandelier..the royal feel.. And I am a great sucker to castles..

but I was trolledCryCry... there was no castle.. but I continued seeing it anyway..

But now... I feel MEH... nothing extra-ordinary about it.

Thanks for saying that you think I am a great author.SmileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. oh... i am blushing furiously here... I would try to look up to your expectations..

Fell into the same illusion.
I genuinely thought it was a how that would dispel superstitions. 
Got disheartened with the torture on the young Kali and switched off for a while.
Had lotsa hopes from the after leap protagonist, but despite the fact that she is acting wonderfully, the illogical plot made me put a fullstop to watching it. I cannot continue watching her being tortured by her in laws even though she is the rightful wife. Even if she fights back now, its in the typical bahu mode. I'd thought that Kali would the voice of  change without the SBS drama.

And yes, you are doing quite well as an author. Maybe because you understand the circumstances and portray it accordingly.  

Edited by Hey_Bhaggu - 31 May 2016 at 6:30pm
Kali_S Groupbie
Kali_S
Kali_S

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kali_S

Thanks Umawanderer...

you can call me Uma...

My computer time come at varied times.. so it can be either early morning/ afternoon/ or even late night.. My dad is controlling it. i have no part in it...

Kaali is not realizing that she should also give her health some importance.. I know that.. But I have seen many people who can't take care of their health seriously even though they take good care of others...Kali was based on them.. but this would be a major plot point...that's why I am dragging it.. But she would change soon...

thanks for reading...

Kewl..I'd always welcome them..Like to read them with a great zest

Go to top