Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

kaala teeka fanfic chapter 18(Final chapter) (Page 10)

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hey_Bhaggu

I can mirror your sentiments. Not a pro romance person. Write stuff I cannot relate to, but its liked by the general audience so not complaining. Or maybe I just dont believe in love thats why cannot see myself in that genre. I'm a Perry Mason, John Grisham sorta person. You give me crime, murder, mystery and I'm hooked onto it. Cannot keep a book down without completing it. Binge watch shows like Boston Legal, Lie To Me, White Collar because they are more real than romance to me. Guess that helps in real life too. Makes you more observant to details others tend to miss as norms. So no matter what you like, you are a brilliant author, lemme assure you of that. 

I know... Mystery, crime, anything related to that would make me glued to the screen... Big smileLOL
Even this Kaala teeka had different reasons which made me see it...
you would laugh but I was duped by the promos..Cry

If you remember the introducing promos.. the first three promos with those kids... That was the reason I saw KT..

they showed me a great castle.. it looked larger than life.. that chandelier..the royal feel.. And I am a great sucker to castles..

but I was trolledCryCry... there was no castle.. but I continued seeing it anyway..

But now... I feel MEH... nothing extra-ordinary about it.

Thanks for saying that you think I am a great author.SmileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. oh... i am blushing furiously here... I would try to look up to your expectations..

Edited by umawanderer - 31 May 2016 at 6:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tme0w

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kali_S

Good Fictional work..so late night or i can say early morning IST..One thing a/cording to this chapter Kali is sacrificing her health almost everyday..why so..i dont like it..She must  take care of health properly..She should sleep on time..looks like she doesn't sleep properly..she should ,have food on time ..complete her work on time and yess preparation for exam ..she should study well but on time..  SmileHeart
Thanks Umawanderer...

P.S.: Its just me here only everytime..my Yash (younger bro)  dunno much about this show though he has some idea abt my interest in this daily soap..

you can call me Uma...

My computer time come at varied times.. so it can be either early morning/ afternoon/ or even late night.. My dad is controlling it. i have no part in it...

Kaali is not realizing that she should also give her health some importance.. I know that.. But I have seen many people who can't take care of their health seriously even though they take good care of others...Kali was based on them.. but this would be a major plot point...that's why I am dragging it.. But she would change soon...

thanks for reading...
Tme0w IF-Sizzlerz
Tme0w
Tme0w

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umawanderer

Originally posted by Hey_Bhaggu

I can mirror your sentiments. Not a pro romance person. Write stuff I cannot relate to, but its liked by the general audience so not complaining. Or maybe I just dont believe in love thats why cannot see myself in that genre. I'm a Perry Mason, John Grisham sorta person. You give me crime, murder, mystery and I'm hooked onto it. Cannot keep a book down without completing it. Binge watch shows like Boston Legal, Lie To Me, White Collar because they are more real than romance to me. Guess that helps in real life too. Makes you more observant to details others tend to miss as norms. So no matter what you like, you are a brilliant author, lemme assure you of that. 

I know... Mystery, crime, anything related to that would make me glued to the screen... Big smileLOL
Even this Kaala teeka had different reasons which made me see it...
you would laugh but I was duped by the promos..Cry

If you remember the introducing promos.. the first three promos with those kids... That was the reason I saw KT..

they showed me a great castle.. it looked larger than life.. that chandelier..the royal feel.. And I am a great sucker to castles..

but I was trolledCryCry... there was no castle.. but I continued seeing it anyway..

But now... I feel MEH... nothing extra-ordinary about it.

Thanks for saying that you think I am a great author.SmileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. oh... i am blushing furiously here... I would try to look up to your expectations..

Fell into the same illusion.
I genuinely thought it was a how that would dispel superstitions. 
Got disheartened with the torture on the young Kali and switched off for a while.
Had lotsa hopes from the after leap protagonist, but despite the fact that she is acting wonderfully, the illogical plot made me put a fullstop to watching it. I cannot continue watching her being tortured by her in laws even though she is the rightful wife. Even if she fights back now, its in the typical bahu mode. I'd thought that Kali would the voice of  change without the SBS drama.

And yes, you are doing quite well as an author. Maybe because you understand the circumstances and portray it accordingly.  

Edited by Hey_Bhaggu - 31 May 2016 at 6:30pm
Kali_S Groupbie
Kali_S
Kali_S

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kali_S

Good Fictional work..so late night or i can say early morning IST..One thing a/cording to this chapter Kali is sacrificing her health almost everyday..why so..i dont like it..She must  take care of health properly..She should sleep on time..looks like she doesn't sleep properly..she should ,have food on time ..complete her work on time and yess preparation for exam ..she should study well but on time..  SmileHeart
Thanks Umawanderer...

P.S.: Its just me here only everytime..my Yash (younger bro)  dunno much about this show though he has some idea abt my interest in this daily soap..

you can call me Uma...

My computer time come at varied times.. so it can be either early morning/ afternoon/ or even late night.. My dad is controlling it. i have no part in it...

Kaali is not realizing that she should also give her health some importance.. I know that.. But I have seen many people who can't take care of their health seriously even though they take good care of others...Kali was based on them.. but this would be a major plot point...that's why I am dragging it.. But she would change soon...

thanks for reading...

Kewl..I'd always welcome them..Like to read them with a great zest
Unattainable Senior Member
Unattainable
Unattainable

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 12:15am | IP Logged
i simply luv reading ur ff...the show wud have been gr8 even if it was 5% near to what u write

umawanderer

BubliBag Goldie
BubliBag
BubliBag

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 4:05am | IP Logged
love it
plz update soon

umawanderer

umawanderer Groupbie
umawanderer
umawanderer

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashika_29

i simply luv reading ur ff...the show wud have been gr8 even if it was 5% near to what u write

thanks a lot... Smile

I really feel on the ninth cloud when you compliment me...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I simply write what I feel.. But I guess it turns out to bright sometimes.. that's why hindi dramas are not using this formula... Maybe the writer think that the viewers like struggle, confusion, betrayal and all those stuff... I don't know... 

Maybe they are afraid that if it is too bright then they may loose TRP... who knows.. but I can't say these because I rarely watch Hindi or any Indian drama... so I am not going to judge them...

Thanks a lot for reading and commentingSmile 

Edited by umawanderer - 02 June 2016 at 2:16am
Unattainable Senior Member
Unattainable
Unattainable

Posted: 02 June 2016 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kashika_29

thanks a lot... Smile

I really feel on the ninth cloud when you compliment me...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I simply write what I feel.. But I guess it turns out to bright sometimes.. that's why hindi dramas are not using this formula... Maybe the writer think that the viewers like struggle, confusion, betrayal and all those stuff... I don't know... 

Maybe they are afraid that if it is too bright then they may loose TRP... who knows.. but I can't say these because I rarely watch Hindi or any Indian drama... so I am not going to judge them...

Thanks a lot for reading and commentingSmile 

@brown: i feel on the 10th one when i read ur ff regarding the show ..n if u feel so i wud always do tht to get more awesome piece of art in every 2-3 days..  
@bold: they just want their show to go on and on and on n happy shows according to them end soon n they have hardly tried making it bright so they dont know a bright track might help the shows to get a higher TRP..

btw,  i believe this particular story has a silent  part of  romance n luv in it(so when u complete u r gonna be a pro! n do tell me when u start writing the next fiction)..n thankfully its between 4 unlike real yet reel one
n lastly,they r always bright!
now i have spoken alot..n this is bcuz ur first line made me happy tht i made some1 @cloud9

Edited by kashika_29 - 03 June 2016 at 12:18am

umawanderer

Go to top