Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Screenshot
umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Bdaygirl

Hai. πŸ˜Š  Nice and very emotional. πŸ˜­U penned the emotions of all perfectly. Very apt endingπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘. Thanks and do write more πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. U r good at writing the suspense and thrill element😊

Happy ending πŸ˜†  

Well done.  

Thank you so much for liking it...
umawanderer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mr.Bhola_Bhala

@Uma..

Thank You Thank Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You..till infinite times..for writing such a Happy Ending..

The best part for me "How can I leave this Dramebaaz family..?"..This Family is my Life..And trust me this is not a sarcasm..This is my Love and respect for you all..

As @Bdaygirl requested you..I would also request you tow rite more and more and keep guiding us..I would really love to be guided under your guardianship..
My special Heart Dil β€οΈf or you..

Happy Eid..to you all ..😊❀️

@ blue: That was my favorite line too..😊

Thank you very very very very much for reading and liking it...
umawanderer thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashika_29

Umm..I...I ...I m quite speechless...was teary eyed for the moment when Kali cried...I couldn't feel the pain yet I could...I luved it so very much... Thanku,thanku for writing ...this ff will always stay close to my heart cuz I have enjoyed each n every bit of it...

U know what u r amazing at writing...I would wish to read more of our work... So please do tell me when u write more things n in fact give me ur old work too...I must say u write in an exquisite manner...n the plot is always too good..negativity too has been always portrayed by u in a beautiful I should rather say interesting manner...
N it was long BT was last...
U acc. To me are one of the best authors I have ever come across...my wishes r always with u,may u be successful in whatever you do...
N on the end note I would say that it is true that great things too don't last long...n so my fav. Ff ends..lots of respect to u my frnd

This time, we switched our roles.. I was the one who was expecting a long comment from you but you have showed me the power of words.. my dear friend... Your first line summarized all your feelings and trust me.. I was really touched by it...

Thank you for always commenting.. always sharing your views.. It was so valuable to me..

Lots of respect to you too... And Thanks a bunch for reading my humble work..

P.S. I have been dying to ask you.. Your profile pic is Chris Evans Right?..If yes, Then OH MY GOD!! You are a fan of him too.. me too.. I like his captain america movies...I always feel happy when I see that Profile pic...
umawanderer thumbnail
My Hand writing is not this good .. But this is what I want to say to everyone who read my work and supported me all this time.. Edited by umawanderer - 7 years ago
umawanderer thumbnail
Guys..
Now is the time to say those many things which I wanted to say... You can skip this part entirely..These are my random thoughts...

I started Fanfic on a fit of rage.. Umm... Yep that was the beginning..
and then I shaped the story and  With all your guidance and support.. I was able to complete this...

Frankly.. I don't have a clue what's happening in the series right now.. I guess something bout a big sindoor pot.. I have left Kaala Teeka way long back... so How is kT anyway? Good progress or bad?

Meh.. who cares of that any way..
My most difficult task was to write KaYu scenes.. You guys don't know the amount of deletion I do before finalising one line.. Phew.. It was becoming harder and Harder.. I had no clue whether I am writing romantic or a colorful version of 'creepy-molester-stalker-boyfriend..' I mean I was seriously betting each and every time I post a KaYu...
You guys are amazing that you have independent view on Romance...

For me though.. I need some more time to understand it though.. So in a sense this experiment to understand Romance was... pretty O.K...

Now for my favorite parts...
Oh liked writing every chapter but few scenes are worth mentioning...
Like the
1 Yug-Sharmila Battle over love..
2 yug singing bollywood song to entrap kali
3 kali collapse in the final chapter
4 Introduction of Aryan and his plan..
5 Yug, Yash and the cat(do you remember that one.. that was soo long ago..)
6 and every Yash scene evah...

Seriously guys.. Yash is a really a colorful character.. he was a Um a wanderer (thumbs up if you get the pun)...

Thank you Thank you so much for all your love and respect you gave me till now..

P.S. Guys.. I wrote a epilogue for this ff.. It's not that good.. but my brother who read it ..liked it and he's been insisting on posting it... I don't know?.. Should I?.. It's just a small cute one..but still unnecessary.. . So I have decided that I'll if you guys want it...

P.P.S. Just a random question from my brother.."When uma talks about me.. what do you think I am? a younger brother or an elder one?"
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai πŸ˜Š Uma.   
Nice to read u r thoughts.
   Regarding the show,kayu united as yug  threw Gauri out. But πŸ˜‘ gauri. is back in Chaudhary mansion.  As a servant.  
And  kali is back to dumb mode .doing Gauri gaap😑   Upsetting yug πŸ˜•  And dadi ke piche tho crows bhot aur chudail padha hai.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘ Gauri tuned into a pshyco lover😲😲πŸ₯±. In total Chaudhary mansion me Sab kali and yug ko separate Karne ki try kar rahe hai. Only yug is behaving sensibleπŸ₯±. 

Hope to see some more good stories from u Uma😊.

And regarding u r brothers question...I think may be he is u r younger brother.😊 I always felt like that.  Am I  right?😊
Edited by Bdaygirl - 7 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Just  one word to say... Beautiful...
Mr.Bhola_Bhala thumbnail
Originally posted by: umawanderer

@ blue: That was my favorite line too..😊

Thank you very very very very much for reading and liking it...

Thanks for finding the same line as ur favorite line too..😊

You're always welcome coz really like all ur chapters..😊
IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If what u said is true n I used the power of words n u like reading my comments then I would like to tell u one thing my frnd...I didn't really comment that long cuz I don't think that words like fabulous fantabulous amazing terrific mind blowing or any more compliments could give respect or could really sum up the fiction u made...it is basically out of this world...at least for me cuz I m not a book lover...I fell in luv with character of yug by the end..and I liked the fact that gave so much imp to relationship n also the neel sharmila friendly bond n their talking regarding her n his father..also I liked daadi..n I found the character sketch of Aryan to be best though he is a villan...n lastly happy ending was luv...
U know wht acc. To me it's not the plot that that always makes  best sellers or gr8 ff..I believe its the originality of text,writing style,dedication n somewhere the fact that how truly u r wid it...n if  u r able to do so then u probably r excellent.BT talking abt u I would say that all these things combine..so believe me u r this extraordinary person,writer...
N I think I be fulfilled that long comment thing...

N Don't forget to tell me abt ur other works too

Now about Chris Evans,frankly I m not just his fan, I m mad over him..n that too totally which u could even ask from my friends...n yeah captain america(THAT helicopter sceme) though I even like ironman BT I feel this man is the most handsome person I ve ever came across..I wish to see him someday or gt his autograph n photo BT staying in India n wishing this is extremely impossible..n now u probably know how mad I m abt him I can really chant for him whole day..n doing something to just see him is my one goal cuz he is a sort of celeb crush I possess...
N tysm for liking the dp..its from b4 v go...he looks good right? N m so happy to know that u r his fan ..n glad u too feel happy when u c it...

I will miss u n ur writing my frnd