Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: kashika_29

amazing..post the next update soon...n i like reading longer ones😊

Hope you don't regret it soon my friend.. thank you for encouragement. I updated the next chapter. hope you enjoy it.
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Loving your story. Pls keep updating this fast and keep it compiled in this post itself (:
Njel thumbnail
It's about kayu so obviously if u post very long also for me it will be fine coz I just love your story n for me this was the best ff and please post next part soon n more of kayu
IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: umawanderer

Hope you don't regret it soon my friend.. thank you for encouragement. I updated the next chapter. hope you enjoy it.

no i dont regret it soon , my friend... infact u should do it every day or two..i luv it..it is one of the finest ff i have read... n its fun to see how yash n gauri proceed n how r kayu will be together...
at times i feel fans should be the real writers😃😆 atleast i was able to encouraged u 
umawanderer thumbnail
Hi guys...
😊Finally I got some free time this week... Here is the next chapter..It's somewhat rushed.

Chapter 4:

Yash was one of the few people who actually love the experience of waking up in afternoon and Yug was trying his level best to not let Yash feel that bliss. "Bhai stop it! Let me sleep..." Yash cried as he hugged his bed post as a support. Yug was pulling his legs.. Literally.. "Quit being stubborn and get up already.. We have to jog!" Yug said. He managed to pull the down half of the body out of the bed but the upper half was still clinging on to the bed. Mukta maa came in. She didn't need any explanation.  "You both started it again. Yug... leave Yash." Yug obeyed pishimaa. Yash's legs fell on floor with a thud and Yash groaned with pain.. "and Yash, Go for a jog... otherwise you know Yug would not leave you." Yash simply accepted his defeat and stood up.

Yug made Yash tell all his adventures while they were jogging. "So.. you are saying that the monkey came down especially for you? Aww that's so sweet" Yug teased his little brother.  "Bhai i am already in a crappy mood... please bhai don't give more reasons to hate you" Yash replied. It was then he noticed the path they were taking. "Bhai.. We are going by the temple lane? Why? You never take this path." Yash asked. "The temple has a huge slope." Yug answered without looking at him. "Yeah... more reasons to avoid it..(Isn't that obvious?)" yash stopped, panting. "I am taking a moment's rest.. you carry on.. i'll catch up with you." Yug smiled and said, "You better"

Yug couldn't say his brother the actual for choosing the temple path. It happened after the day he broke Kali's pots. He went in middle of his jogging to the temple to make sure she did not complete her superstition. But to his annoyance, there were not just hundred pots, there was that girl praying inside. He asked the Pandit ji if she had received some help in accomplishing this impossible task. The panditji informed him that the girl did not receive any help. It was just her shear hard work and determination that helped her. Yug couldn't believe that a girl like her could exist. If she had put this determination in something productive she could have been more successful. But he saw her standing in front of the idol. She looked so peaceful in front of her Ramji. Her serenity and simplicity was creating a breath-taking view. Yug couldn't help but look at her(even though he was quite angry at her) and smile. He vowed to eliminate her superstitious beliefs. And from then on, he started jogging along the temple path just to see her every day. She never noticed it. It almost became a habit for Yug to start his day by seeing her. He never stopped doing it no matter how angry he felt at her.

Yug reached the top temple and looked for his kali. She was not in front of her idol. Where could she be? She should be here by now. "Yug" a familiar voice called out for him. Yug smiled even before turning back to meet her. She was in her usual attire but Yug felt something different in her. Her eyes had a special spark in them. "I wanted to meet you Yug, I wanted to say you something" kali said. Yug nodded. She led him to banyan tree. "Before you asked me to find my identity and yester day too I promised you that I'll make myself happy.." she started. "Well.. I've decide to pursue my interests and pave my future in it." Yug became so happy. He held her by her shoulders and asked, "Really?" Kali felt a little uncomfortable but seeing Yug feel so happy for her, she continued with a smile "I wanted to study Sanskrit literature, but Gauri didn't want to, so I had to forget it. But now I' am deciding to pursue it. Of course I have to ask Badke Papa's permission, but i'll try to convince him. You are the first person I am confiding about this so that you don't have to worry about me. I'll make myself a new identity. One which is not based on superstitions but on strong foundation of knowledge" Yug couldn't control his happiness. Kali was changing for good. She wanted to be independent. She is giving herself a second chance in her life and he would support her. He cupped her face in his hands. "Kali.. you have not just eliminated my worries but you just made me so happy..." "Yug!" She said. She pushed herself away from him. It was then Yug realised his actions. Both of them were visibly embarrassed. It felt awkward between them but Yug was still very much pleased. "I am really very happy for you. Kali... Wait for me here... I want to give you something."

And he left. Kaali felt relieved. Yesterday night she decided to take the path which she had forgotten for Gauri's sake. But this decision was not just for Yug or her, It was for everyone she cared. She can't protect anyone as long as she was not independent. She can make Badke Papa leave his superstitions if she had a firm support of knowledge and love. She had love towards him but she lacked the right knowledge. Empowered with her knowledge, she can make Badke Papa realise that he had been wrong all the time. She thanked Ramji, "Thank you ramji to make me realise what i was missing all this time. I promise you that i'll do my best to make things right." "You can start doing the right things by giving me some water.." said a voice from the stairs. It was the guy from yesterday. He was panting and sweating so hard. Kaali teased, "What happened to you now? I see.. you are being punished for hurting Gauri." Yash answered controlling his panting, "No.. It's just my brother declared himself as my biggest enemy today morning. Can you get me water or not?"  Kaali went to the pot and brought a glass full of water. The guy looked at her and smiled, "Before you give me, let me inform you that i am an atheist. Would your Ramji still want me to drink that?" kaali smiled and replied confidently, "My ramji do not have any rules and regulations. He treats everyone equally." And she extended the glass of water towards him. He smiled and took the glass of water. He started drinking it in a rush. "Don't drink it that way. Drink slowly or else it would get stuck in your throat." Kaali told him.

"Yash! How many times should I tell you to drink slowly... It would get stuck in your throat."

Yash looked at her with an odd expression. She sounded like his mom just now. "What happened?" Kaali asked noticing it. "It's nothing.. So how's your sister?" Yash tried to change the topic. "I think I forgot her name... Oh wait.. I did not... She made sure I do not forget it by repeating it 1000 times.. Gauri Jha.. Guari Jha.." Saying this he started to laugh. Kaali scolded him, "She helped you yesterday and you in return treated her like that? How could you do that? And please stop laughing, everyone is watching us." Yash stopped laughing and said, "Acha baba.. I'll say her sorry next time I meet her. It's a promise. Ms. Sweet." "Ms. Sweet?" kaali asked confused. Yash did not answer her and started again, "But there was no reason for her to spill alcohol on me. Now Dadi suspects me of drinking" "As if that's not true?" asked Kaali teasingly. "Well.. It's true.. But dadi didn't have to know that! Your sister..." He was interrupted when Yug came back. "You guys know each other?" Yug asked. "Yeah... We met yesterday on road. How do you guys know each other?" Kaali said. Yug smiled and said "This idiot is my younger brother, Yash. He just returned yesterday. I was so busy I forgot to say you about him." And he turned to Yash and said, "Kali is my...my..." "Friend" Kaali said before Yug could say anything. Yug looked at her. How long will she lie to herself? He has to find a way to convince Dadi. "Kali? But if i remember it right you said your name was Kaali..." He looked at her black dress and understood. "Oh I get it now.. It was just your nick name.. Should have seen that already coming." Kaali felt uncomfortable. Yug understood that and changed the topic. He pulled out the sacred thread from his pocket. "It's for you. Tie it to the tree and wish something for yourself." "I thought you did not believe in this sort of things?" Kaali asked. "It's not a belief. I want you to promise your ramji with this tread that you will not give up until you reach your goal. This thread is just proof of that promise." Kaali smiled at this. Yash was clearly confused. "Ugh.. Don't forget I am that I am standing here. Don't ignore me like that. What's happening?" "Kali has decided to study further. I was just supporting her...as a friend..." He said the last word looking at Kaali. She felt his glare and looked at Yash, "You should be more than just sorry for hurting Gauri yesterday... after all she is your hone walli Bhabhi'.." she stressed the last words. The effect of those words was rather funny as Kaali saw Yash widen his eyes in utter shock. "Bhai.. you are marrying Gauri Jha?" He asked his brother. Yug nodded not leaving his eyes off Kaali. "Oh no! I just dug my own grave. Bhai.. Kali.. please help this hopeless soul.. or else I would be dead." Now it was Yug's turn to get confused. "What are you guys talking about?"  Yash started his explanation while Kaali went to tie the thread. "Bhai I pissed off Gauri last night..." When kaali returned, Yash had alredy began talking about his funeral. "After my tragic death... I want you to have the seat covers of my Jeep."

Kaali looked at Yug questioningly to which Yug replied, "He thinks Gauri would kill him after the wedding... Still... only seat covers? Why not the jeep? You kanjoos".. Yug asked Yash. "If I can't ride your car then you can't get your hands on my jeep" Yash said childishly.  Kaali laughed. "I need to go home now.. There are many things I need to do.. Bye.." and kaali left. Yug looked at her until she was out of sight. Yash noticed that. Afterwards, they continued their jogging. "Bhai.. kali is somewhat different than other girls." Yug answered him with a smile.  "Not just different, she is a rare case.. No one can have as much belief in Ramji as her. I mean.. even when I first met her..." Yug talked on and on about his Kali before he realise they reached the house, "And she has so many avatars.. one time she'll become daddy's girl then she becomes all against her Badke Papa's superstitions..And you haven't seen her angry.. her eyes just glovers..." Yash was not talking at all. He just observed. Bhai has described Kali has his friend.. but why does it feel that they was a connection between them, maybe more than friendship.. Yash decided he would find it out soon and interrupted his brother. "Bhai, this would be the first time you are talking and I had to be quiet.. Let's not change the routine." Saying this he picked up an apple from the table. Good god... he was hungry after the jog.. Sharmila came downstairs. "Di.. Bhai and I are going to Jha's house. Are you coming?" Yash asked, his eyes transfixed on the phone. Yug looked at her worriedly. There were two people in this house who had no control of their lives. "No.. Yash. I am busy today. Unlike you I have the permission and orders to go to kitchen. Mom is trying to convert me into cook in one week." Yash didn't bother much but Yug understood that it was her excuse. After sometime Pishimaa asked them to fresh up and get ready for breakfast. "Man! They are still treating us as kids.. Talking about that... Bhai.. Don't you think Kali reminds you of our maa?.."

Yug stopped right on his tracks. "Bhai what happened?" Yug didn't say anything but looked at Yash with an odd expression. Then with a wide smile he said, "Yash! You are a genius.."

"I know!" agreed Yash. Yug laughed and kissed his brother on the cheek and rushed of to his room leaving a confused but still happy Yash behind him. "Bhai.. you better not do this stunt in public.." he commented softly and went to (find!!) his room. Yug pulled the ring from the wind chime. He then tore the paper beside it with had her words written on it. "Just friends.. kuch nahi badlega.." He told the ring, "Of course.. everything will change.. I'll make you come here as my bride.. and that too with Dadi's blessings. This is my mission and in this mission I will have to use Yash."

Vishwa was talking in his phone, "Yes...yes I have booked the hotel for reservation but.. the pooja you are talking about will take place in my house.. I understand... I.." Kali came in front of him. He looked at her questioningly to which she showed him the tablets which he was supposed to have that morning. "I'll call you later." He cut the phone. "Kaali I don't need the tablets anymore. I am fine and besides.." "No excuses Badke Papa.. Doctor Uncle especially asked to you to have it for one month.  Why don't you listen?.. And Don't think I didn't notice that you skipped your morning juice too." Kaali began her lecture. Vishwa tried to change the topic, "Kaali... choudrain told me that Yug and his younger brother, Yash are coming for lunch. Prepare for their welcome. They must be treated royally" "Their preparations will be taken care of but please don't change the topic.. Please have this tablets..." She showed the tablets to Vishwa. Vishwa smiled and accepted his defeat, "Hey Ram! You are more strict than your tau ji.. Here give it to me" Raj Purohit looked on at this new development. Vishwa was turning more soft towards Kaali whether he realise it or not. Kaali looked at Vishwa. Should she ask him about the university test now? "What's the matter? Do you want to say something to me? You looked worried." Vishwa asked reading her expression. Kaali smiled, "Yes, I want to ask you something Badke Papa.. but not now.. ill ask you in the evening"

Vishwa looked at her and said, "I understand." After he had his breakfast he was going out along with Purohit. It was when he got into the car,he saw Kaali leaving the house. "Kaali where are you going? Get in I'll drop you." Kaali looked touched but still she said, "No need Badke Papa.. I'm just going to shastri sir's house to borrow some books." Vishwa got down the car and pulled her by her hand and made her sit in car, "I Had your tablets, so you should also listen to me.. and besides it's summer you shouldn't walk in hot sun. You'll get tired.. you may even faint.." Raj purohit looked on keeping mum.. he had to say this to kalyani. Meanwhile Kaali felt she was being selfish for wishing this moment to stop but she couldn't help but smile. Badke Papa also smiled.

Yug and Yash reached the house. Yash was clearly expecting a gunshot. Yug didn't bother much about it. Dharam Kaka, the cook, welcomed them to hall. He informed them everyone were out except for Gauri bitiya. "Where is Kali then?" Yug asked. "Kaali bitiya went out with sahib. She would return in some time meanwhile i'll call..." Dharam Kaka could not complete his sentence as a loud scream filled the house.

"YOU!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?"

Gauri has spotted Yash and then threw a pillow at him. Yash doged it by using Yug as his shield. And yug, the unfortunate, got the pillow straight to his face. Yash laughed. Gauri came down and started, "Argh!! Why do I have to see your face in morning?" "Why? Darling do you want to see my face in your nights?" teased Yash. Yug passed the pillow to gauri. "Thanks Yug" and she hit him with the pillow while Yug enjoyed the scene. "What.Are.You.Dong.Here."She punctuated her sentence with a hit every time.  Yash hid behind Yug. Gauri stopped. "I am his brother" said Yash who was stillhiding behind Yug. It was the fall of the pillow that showed her shock. This idiot? Yug's brother?

Yash was pushed by his brother. "Don't use me as shield.." Then the anger in her overcame her shock and she resumed hitting him("As if that solved everything!!! ") and he having no other ran all over the hall to escape her wrath.

Kaali returned back from shastri sir's house. Her hands were full of books. He was so pleased her decision to learn Sanskrit. He gave her many materials to prepare. Kaali came to hall to get shocked by the scene which welcomed her. The hall was a complete disaster. Yash  and Gauri were panting heavily and yug was laughing hearily. "What happened here?" Yash replied, "Gauri tried to kill me. I escaped. I also found out that my brother was not only a sadistic moron but also a traitor. And in the process, Something happened and the hall became this way..."

Kaali looked at everything... Why did she feel this would be a long long afternoon?

NOTE: I didn't see Kaala teeka but according to written updates I feel it would take a gloomy turn.. hope it's not the case**fingers crossed**
I may not be able to update the next part this week but I'll do it as fast as I can after saturday.
If you know these answeres please give me.. i need it for the story.
1. what is Neel's dad name?
2. What is Sharmila's dad name. and what is his job?
thank you for you patience.. I'll do my best not to dissapoint you guys.. See you guys after saturday..(Yes.. i'll totally skip the Wedding arc..too busy..) please write your feedback. i can handle criticisms... Thank you for reading😊
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Your story is shaping out really well.
Kudos girl!
Continue whenever you are free but like the long updates (:
umawanderer thumbnail
hi guys...
I am sooo sorry.. I couldn't post any update... i was so busy..Btw.. what's with the show? argh... soo..sooo..sooo..disappointed.. i'll update my ff soon...
umawanderer thumbnail
Hi guys...
sooo sorry for such a late update.. hope you forgive me.. I was just so busy..

Chapter 5

Yug had the time of his life when he saw kaali's expressions. She was first shocked then worried then confused then finally it settled on a determined look. He laughed again. "That's it everyone..." Kaali became strict. "Yash, Gauri...will you both stop acting like kids?" "It's a little bit difficult, but.." yash tried to interrupt but was immediately silenced by kaali's eyes. "Be quiet..  She is too angry right now..." gauri whispered. Yug was still laughing holding his stomach. He was not making things easy. "This is a wedding house. Do you guys even know how much we had to do to make this hall clean? Now because of your childishness we have to clean it all again." Yug liked this new attitude of Kaali. Gauri tried to say something but was immediately stopped. "I don't want to hear any excuses, Gauri... You both have clean up this mess.. fast.."

"But he was.."

"She tried to.."

Both of the tried to say something but Kaali would not listen to anything. "I just cannot ignore the hard work other servants have to do. They already had so much to do. You both have to clean it up. I don't want to listen to anything else." Yug supported her with an evil grin. "Yash, Gauri. You reap what you sow. Just do what she is asking. No complaints." Her eyes fell on Yug. He was still smiling. "What are you doing there just sitting? You should also clean it up." His smile slipped off the face. "Me? Why should I?" he asked. "I didn't fight." "Yes, but you did not stop them wrecking up a havoc.." said kaali sternly making yug answerless. Now it was yash and Gauri's turn to smirk.

"Yes bhai.. You reap what you sow..."

"Yug, Just do what she is asking? No complaints."

Gauri and Yash Hi-fived each other. Yug was also getting punished. Kaali phone rang and she immediately started to talk. She was still holding those books. When she disappeared into kitchen. Yug turned to look at the two. "Idiots... now when she is angry at me, you both decided to be a team?" "Oh come on bhai... Let's clean up before she gets mad. Gauri, you go left and clean up and bhai you take the right. I'll sit in this couch and manage you both." Instantly Yash received two hit from each side. "Say that again.." Yug asked. Gauri resumed her hitting spree. "Ok.. Ok.. Ouch.. I am cleaning.. Ouch.. you guys.. I am cleaning.." Gauri laughed. Kaali came back and everyone started cleaning. She smiled. "Very good.. You guys carry on.. I'll keep these books in the room and come back." Yug was seeing her retreating figure. He hadn't told her about his decision yet. He was definitely not losing hope. "Bhai.. What's this book?" yash asked picking up a book. Gauri saw that and informed it was Kaali's. It might have fallen down accidently. "I'll go and give it." Yug left and Gauri knew that book was just an excuse. He wanted to talk to kaali. No... He wanted to talk to kaali in private. "Hey..don't just stand there and dream.. Let's clean it up."

Kalyani was simply stunned to hear about all this. Panditji narrated all the events one by one. Kaali was getting closer to vishwa's heart? Then he will start trusting her. Kaali would expose her. She would be silenced even before she had her revenge. No.. No...she cannot allow something like that to happen. Her revenge.. she had vowed to destroy Vishwaveer Jha.. To destroy his happiness... to make him cry tears of blood.. no... She has to do something.. "Panditji.. If you hear anything about Kaali's next move. Tell me. I'll stop Kaali by any methods. And meanwhile I'll think something for the pooja..It should not go peacefully..."  Yes, she will not let anyone defeat her.

When Yug reached her room, he found kaali doing two things at a time. Searching for something (Most probably the book which was with Yug right now!!) and complaining to Pishimaa.

"And you know what Manjimaa... Yug was just sitting there and enjoying everything... I mean can't he see that it would take much time to clean that up... He did not even try to stop them.. Only Ramji knows what was going on his head.." she was searching under the bed. When she got up Yug snatched the phone from her. "Pishimaa.. You know what your daughter did? She scolded me in front of everyone." He complained. Kaali was trying to get her phone back. He blocked her. "So what? After hearing what you and Yash did, I would also have done the same..." Pishimaa answered. Yug started to pout, "Pishimaa, you have changed. You used to support me, but now when you got a daughter, you have eyes only for her" Pishimaa laughed. Kaali was still trying to get her phone back. Yug caught her by her arm. They both stopped. "Ok then.. bye  Pishimaa." He cut the call. He gave her the mobile back but still did not leave her hand. "Yug.. What are you.." she could not say anything more as Yug pulled her closer to him. "How can you complain to Pishimaa when I have many complaints against you..." He slid his arm across her waist and pulled her even closer. She squirmed. "Yug!!!" He shushed her with his finger on her lips. "You decided your future and you told me about it. I have decided something and I want you to hear it first. I would have said that here but.." He looked around the open doors and windows. Kaali tried to move. He bent towards her. Their noses almost touching. He whispered so that only she can hear what he had to say.  "I'll say it to you on the rooftop. You should come after lunch. I'll be waiting."

Yug left her room after putting the book on the table ("Yash found it under the sofa!" He muttered). Kaali was breathing heavily. The places where Yug touched her was still burning. What happened to Yug? He never crossed the limits. Why did he do that now? Why? What did he want to say? Yug's actions, his words, everything felt different. He looked like he decided something. She hoped that it would not cause anyone pain. But now, after such encounter, How can she look him in the eye?

Yug, Yash and Gauri almost finished cleaning. Kaali hadn't showed up yet. Yug understood her reason. She might be embarrassed. He might have gone overboard. But what could he have done, she looked so cute when she was angry. Yug smiled as he remembered everything. Her wide eyes, her face which was filled with attitude, the way she called him,... "Bhai.. Stop dreaming and help me.." They both lifted the couch and put in its proper place. Gauri was the manager.

Neelu came and Kaali came right behind him. Yash was quick at introducing himself to a surprised Neelu. Kaali avoided Yug's eyes. And Yug just smiled at her actions. He decided to tease her."Kaali, would you come close and see how we have cleaned. " Her reaction was just as expected. She jumped and answered looking at the floor. "It's looking fine. Thank you... I'll go and get something for you to drink. You guys sit here..." and she rushed to hide in kitchen. Yug smiled. This day was really nice for him. Yash and Gauri started to talk. Turns out that they both have similar taste in many things.

"Suicide squad trailer looks really good.but.." Yash was saying. "I know right.. I mean SS could be good.. But after batman v superman.. I don't want my expectations to crash again?" "But that not bad.." Yash replied. Gauri agreed, "It was good but not great.. I mean.."

They both talked about many things. Their favourite movies, singers, bands, place etc. They soon became friends while they were talking. They were so into their discussion that they did notice the awkward air which loomed near Yug and Neelu. They both were sitting beside each other but they did not speak anything. Yug could not forgive this criminal even if he was kaali's brother. Neelu understood everything. Yug hated him. So did Sharmila. He knew he had done a crime that he would not be forgiven even if he gave up his life solving it. Yashglanced at him in middle of his talk. He smiled at Neelu when their eyes met. Neelu knew that Yash was not informed of everything. That's why he was treating him kindly. Dharam Kaka brought juice for everyone. (Kaali decided to hide in kitchen) "The lunch would be served in an hour.." He informed everyone.

"An Hour?" Yash asked horrified. "I lost all the energy I had when I was saving my life..I am hungry.." "Saving your life?" Neelu asked confused. "you sister tried to murder me.." Yash tried to explain. Needless to say Neelu's confusion was not solved with that answer. It increased even more when Gauri hit him with a pillow and Yug laughed. "Hey.. I did not forgive you yet.." Gauri told Yash. Yash groaned. "Oh! Come on...I said I am sorry.. What else should I do? Dance?" Gauri smiled devilishly.

Many things happened at once when Gauri replied. Yug stopped his laugh as though he was suddenly hit on his face while Yash felt a chill on his spine. (But Neelu remained confused.. bechara...)"I'll forgive you only when you prepare a dish for me.." "Gauri, Yash should not get in the kitchen.. It's not a rule, It's a law.. A law to maintain balance in the universe..." said Yug. Yash was vigorously nodding beside him.  Gauri was adamant "I don't want to hear anything.. He should cook something for me and that's final.."

Yash and Yug looked at each other. They sighed. Jha household has decided to challenge fate. Yash stood up and said dramatically, "Well, If that's what you want Princess, Behold!! Let the calamity strike!!" Yash ran towards kitchen and collided with kali. There was a sound of something falling and Yug smiled. Kali had no idea what struck her.

Neelu left to his room leaving Yug and Gauri alone. Things became awkward soon. "So... how about a selfie?" Gauri started. Yug nodded. He had to say Gauri about his feelings. He had no right to break her heart. "Gauri.. I.." but Gauri did not let him complete. "Shh.. Yug, see this.. " as she showed him a picture. "This was from our date... see how many likes it got..." It was on purpose. She had a feeling what Yug would say would definitely crush her. She did not want to hear anything. Yug did not say anything again. Silence loomed over them again. There was nothing else to talk about.

"YASH!!!" kaali screamed as yash broke a plate. She was having a hard time controlling an energetic Yash. "Sorry..it slipped. Now, I'll do that again." Yash said. Kaka immediately swept the floor. "Hey.. Is that a Mr Bean cup?" he tried to pick up the cup and in process he broke another crockery. Kaka sighed and resumed his sweeping. "Sorry. My hand hit accidently." Yash tried again. Kaali made him sit in a corner. It's better if he is not near anything breakable. He explained Gauri's condition. "Now you understand kali why I have been banned from kitchen." Yash tried to look innocent.  Kaali would not buy that. "I have a feeling that you are doing it on purpose. No one can be this careless." Yash looked at her surprised. "You are just trying to escape punishment. I won't allow you to do that." Yash smiled. "You are right.. But what would you do now? I am not going to make anything for your stuck up princess. And you can't make me do it." Challenged yash. Kaka looked at them. "Bitiya.. let him out. If we force him to stay here against his wishes he might.."

"Kaka.. please don't worry. I'll make sure he don't break anything else.. and you Mr." She said turning towards Yash. "I have a perfect medicine for you." And she pulled his ear. "Ouch! Ouch! Kali..kali... Ok Ok I agree." Kali laughed and left him. "Who told you that it was my weak point.." Yash said rubbing his ear. "No one.. Gauri also got it when she did mischief. I thought that it would work for you too. Laathon ke bhoot baathon se nahi maanthe. " Yash looked at her. Again she reminded him of his mother. This was exactly what his mother used to tell before pulling his ear. He smiled. Maybe kali would have a huge role in their life. Maybe... "You will make gajar ka halwa." Kaali said bringing many carrots and a grater. "Hey.. That's my favourite." "Gauri also like it.." and the gajar halwa preparation began.

The lunch was served with an almost perfect Halwa. Everyone enjoyed. Kaali also ate with them. "Hey.. do you know any Vikram Singh." Yash asked in middle. "Yes..that Vikram singh who is engaged to Piyali Grover. " gauri answered. "Yeah, that's the one. He invited me for a party. Wanna join?" Yash asked. "Are you kidding? Of course, I am a fan of Piyali. Her new twilight collection just looks gorgeous. She is one of the youngest fashion designers in India. Oh please yug let's go.. Please..Please.." Yug looked at kali who was looking away from him. Then she nodded at a chair. "Yes.." yug agreed. If that's what she wants then let it be.. "YES!!! Kaali, Neelu bhaiya.. let's go.." Gauri got up. "No.. Gauri.. I have to study.. You go with them." Yash was looking at his brother all this time. Was it just his imagination or was Bhai really looking only at kali the whole time?

After lunch, everyone came to gauri's room. Yash tried to mingle with neelu. Neelu informed him that he was interested in writing. "Yes.. Yash you have to listen to Bhaiya's story.. It's always soo good." Gauri said. "Is that so? Let me hear one." After much coaxing and pleading Neelu started, "It's a horror story.." Yash squealed excitedly. No one noticed when yug went out of the room.

Kaali didn't want to go to roof but when Kaka informed her about the dress she had no choice but to go there. Please Ramji.. I'll go and get the clothes fast but please don't let me meet Yug'. Yug was not on the roof. She sighed and picked up the dresses one by one. She need to go down before Yug arrives there. When she was about to take the sari a hand hold her arm. She knew it was Yug. "Yug please.. leave my hand.." Yug did not leave but he did not do anything else.  The sari was acting as wall between them. "Kali.. I have decided I'll marry only you.. and i'll make sure no one gets hurt by this decision. Not my dadi, not my sister, not your badke papa, and most importantly not even your sister, Gauri. " "Yug.. please.. Don't decide big things your own. Your one decision can affect many lives." Yug left her hand. He started moving away. "I'll not change my decision.."

When he came down everyone were still listening to Neelu. Yug joined them as though nothing has happened. After sometime everyone decided to leave for party. "Kaali, Are you sure you don't want to come?" Gauri asked when they were about to leave. Kaali nodded. And they left.

Their lives were getting tangled more and more.. Kaali wondered if everything will be alright..

thanks for reading😊😊

Next part preview: while the kids stay in their tangled lives, adults will now join the arena to provide and to protect their kids.
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Awesome update dear👍🏼
Please make an index of d chapters😊
IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing! luvd it! bored from the show...n i uv ur updates...so update soon