Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

another turkish show "Fatmagul" on zindagi (Page 5)

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 28 July 2016 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Originally posted by LovePRSoham

I started to watch this show (Pak version as we I did not find episodes with English Subtitles) after watching the promos on Zindagi.. Very interesting show.. 
Was eagerly waiting for Zindagi.. But timings are not convenient so sort of unhappy as I wanted to watch this show on TV too.. Hope Zindagi increases its repeats..

Can u PM me the link.. episodes removed from the site I posted... don't post here.. they are reporting  and removing links 
As you said the links are not working any more.. Wish I had finished watching it... Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvluvr

zincovate Newbie
zincovate
zincovate

Posted: 01 November 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Sry ..m new here so dmt know ..how to use india foums...but i wsnt to ask one thing ..why there is no telecast of fatmagul from 31st october...plz someone
tell me ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvluvr

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 02 November 2016 at 2:06am | IP Logged
I love Fatmagul not only because of it's realistic approach to such a complicated love story but even for it's side characters.
I love Kerim's relation with his foster mother. I love the relation Fatmagul's lawyer shares with her whole family and how they all have become a family now.
Fatmagul's sister-in-law is at time annoying but really funny. She simply cannot mend her habit of meddling in others' matters. I love her verbal small fights with Kerim's foster mother.
Even the villains of this story are brilliant. One can see Aasu's twisted love for Mustafa. She tries to do the right thing but ends up getting back with Mustafa in the end.
Yasarans are one hell of a family. I just love to hate them and most of their dialogues are at times hilarious. I really want to see how they pay for their crimes by hands of law. They already have lost a lot but like all greedy devilish fools in the world, they refuse to admit their wrong ways.
Fatmagul creates a brilliant balance of all it's on-going stories & characters. Non of the character looks unnecessary to me. Non of the stories look tiresome to watch.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chitchanvidya0906tvluvrblyton

tvluvr Goldie
tvluvr
tvluvr

Posted: 02 November 2016 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zincovate

Sry ..m new here so dmt know ..how to use india foums...but i wsnt to ask one thing ..why there is no telecast of fatmagul from 31st october...plz someone
tell me ..
welcome to the forum dear. zindagi is telecasting fatmagul ,you might have some misunderstanding regarding telecast of fatmagul.
do join the discussion thread

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906DefLeppardblyton

Go to top