Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

another turkish show "Fatmagul" on zindagi (Page 2)

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 4:17am | IP Logged
What i have been told how justice Fatemagul gets in rape case . Its the burning issue every where . Story is powerful . Recently saw Beren Sat in Ask E Memmu. She is brilliant . So a new journey to turkish dramas . Started with AFK then AEM and now Fatemagul . Not disappointed . all three are from different genre with good concept .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chitchaniamsania01vidya0906tvluvrABBY_JERAN

bussbuzz Senior Member
bussbuzz
bussbuzz

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

What i have been told how justice Fatemagul gets in rape case . Its the burning issue every where . Story is powerful . Recently saw Beren Sat in Ask E Memmu. She is brilliant . So a new journey to turkish dramas . Started with AFK then AEM and now Fatemagul . Not disappointed . all three are from different genre with good concept .

If you see mera sultan you will be AMAZEDDD ... everything on one side and mera sultan on the other. ITS OUT OF THE WORLD. an experience. but if you do watch it , watch till meryem uzerli plays Horam sultan

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chitchantvluvrNeerjaaABBY_JERAN

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bussbuzz

Originally posted by Neerjaa

If you see mera sultan you will be AMAZEDDD ... everything on one side and mera sultan on the other. ITS OUT OF THE WORLD. an experience. but if you do watch it , watch till meryem uzerli plays Horam sultan

Recently came to know about Turkish dramas . But remember in early days of Zindagi ,many PMed me to go for Turkish dramas and given me names . Now watching Ask e Memmu and next is Fatimagul in English subs but Again YT has removed the links . Will try your recommendations . Turkish dramas again are with strong and different story line . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvluvrABBY_JERAN

SaraFatma Senior Member
SaraFatma
SaraFatma

Posted: 19 June 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Fatmagul is the most popular Show from Turkey and is a superhit in all countries it was shown in whether dubbed or subbed. It is a tragic romance story of 2 people made to marry under tense circumstances n what starts with hate and guilt turns to a meaningful dependable love. Its really beautiful and unlike anything the desi tv viewers have ecperienced previously.
The story is very strong and full of suspense and twists. Infact you will be hooked. 

The defining aspect of the series is the amazing acting and intense chemiatry of the leads. Engin Akyurek is known as King of expressions and Romance King of Turkey while Beren is known as queen of turkish TV.
In some scenes there are no dialogues but both Engin and Beren (fatmagul and kerim) converse through thier eyes and its electrifying performance. 
The show is being aired on fan demand for the 4th time in pakistan people love it so much. 

Just a random fact. Both Engin and Beren took part in live TV competition for best actor/actress and both became really close friends on the show. Engin came first and Beren second. 
And when auditions for fatmagul were going on both were already superstars at the time and requested to be paired each other which later producers did. They are very good friends still.

Sorry for the long reply. But I guess you all will enjoy this exciting and emotional show. Infact the character of ferihas bhabhi was based on fatmaguls bhabhi and halil on Engin's character 'Mustafa' from drama 'Bir Bulut Olsam'. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

iamsania01MercuryVenuschitchanvidya0906iamanaidatvluvr..Amri..NeerjaaShaitaanKiKhala

iamsania01 Senior Member
iamsania01
iamsania01

Posted: 19 June 2016 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraFatma

Fatmagul is the most popular Show from Turkey and is a superhit in all countries it was shown in whether dubbed or subbed. It is a tragic romance story of 2 people made to marry under tense circumstances n what starts with hate and guilt turns to a meaningful dependable love. Its really beautiful and unlike anything the desi tv viewers have ecperienced previously.
The story is very strong and full of suspense and twists. Infact you will be hooked.

The defining aspect of the series is the amazing acting and intense chemiatry of the leads. Engin Akyurek is known as King of expressions and Romance King of Turkey while Beren is known as queen of turkish TV.
In some scenes there are no dialogues but both Engin and Beren (fatmagul and kerim) converse through thier eyes and its electrifying performance.
The show is being aired on fan demand for the 4th time in pakistan people love it so much.

Just a random fact. Both Engin and Beren took part in live TV competition for best actor/actress and both became really close friends on the show. Engin came first and Beren second.
And when auditions for fatmagul were going on both were already superstars at the time and requested to be paired each other which later producers did. They are very good friends still.

Sorry for the long reply. But I guess you all will enjoy this exciting and emotional show. Infact the character of ferihas bhabhi was based on fatmaguls bhabhi and halil on Engin's character 'Mustafa' from drama 'Bir Bulut Olsam'.

And I m that crazy Pakistani fan who is watching it for the 4th time Big smile Beren n Engin are part of my life now Heart

Edited by iamsania01 - 19 June 2016 at 2:17pm

MercuryVenusvidya0906iamanaidatvluvr

tvluvr Goldie
tvluvr
tvluvr

Posted: 19 June 2016 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

thank you so much for sharing all this dear. loved your post. I can see the die hard fan in you.your post remind me the time when I watched IPKKND. I am very excited for fatmagul. waiting for 30 June.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chitchanSaraFatmavidya0906

SaraFatma Senior Member
SaraFatma
SaraFatma

Posted: 20 June 2016 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Thankyou so much. Yes I am a big huge fan of Engin since 2011. Have seen all his shows. The best part is that his fans are very active and subtitle his shows interviews etc so its easy to stay updated on his news. He does not have any official social media page as he prefers to remain private. His fans r so crazy that you find private pics of him online. His universal fanpage is good too its a community run by his fans over a million of them. They have built school in his name, started a charity in his name and a psychologist even treats/heals rape victims using Engin/Kerim as a module. Its really fascinating coz he is a cult. Iv made so many dear friends from greece to latin america to even in indonesia bolivia peru etc coz of him. 
Im an Enginstani for life lolzzz. 

Btw I used to like that show of barun. Was sad it ended so apruptly.where is he btw is he coming in new shows or movies? He reminds me of Engin sometimes cute sweet demeanor.

chitchanvidya0906iamanaidatvluvr

tvluvr Goldie
tvluvr
tvluvr

Posted: 21 June 2016 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Thankyou so much. Yes I am a big huge fan of Engin since 2011. Have seen all his shows. The best part is that his fans are very active and subtitle his shows interviews etc so its easy to stay updated on his news. He does not have any official social media page as he prefers to remain private. His fans r so crazy that you find private pics of him online. His universal fanpage is good too its a community run by his fans over a million of them. They have built school in his name, started a charity in his name and a psychologist even treats/heals rape victims using Engin/Kerim as a module. Its really fascinating coz he is a cult. Iv made so many dear friends from greece to latin america to even in indonesia bolivia peru etc coz of him.
Im an Enginstani for life lolzzz.

Btw I used to like that show of barun. Was sad it ended so apruptly.where is he btw is he coming in new shows or movies? He reminds me of Engin sometimes cute sweet demeanor.

that's amazing. really a big achievement, salute to his star power. barun s comeback show ' mohra' will soon be going on air. IPKKND was dubbed is several languages including Turkish and Arabic and telecasted around the world and became huge hit there too. a special Web series 'IPKKND -ek jashan' was made and telecasted on Hotstar celebrating the show, where the story was continued 3 year post the abrupt end.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906

Go to top