Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nymphadora12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: 1973deepak

Nice update. First of all a very interesting story with lots of suspense. Raghav trying to flirt with Trisha nice like shown in cases. Raghav always tries to cool and relax her mood. I hope they will a link and get the killer soon. Update next part eagerly waiting for it ðŸ˜Š

I'm really happy you liked this story! 
I did try to make it in the same frame as the show with a bit of flirting and understanding here and there. 
Stay tuned for the next part, will try to update soon! 
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting update. No clue as to who would be the killer. Liked the way you presented it as they did in the show. Subtle ratri scenes with bit of flirting here and there. Really loved it.
nymphadora12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Interesting update. No clue as to who would be the killer. Liked the way you presented it as they did in the show. Subtle ratri scenes with bit of flirting here and there. Really loved it.

Thankyou so much! 
I'm glad you find the resemblance with the show I really tried writing it that way! 
Stay tuned to find out about the killer in the next update! 
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
awesome starting dear really loved it a lot .loved the case a lot it's soo interesting. the rose case was soo sweet loved how trisha kept it safely. loved the scene where raghav says usse bhi tumhari Tarha shaadi se allergy hogi .thanks for this wonderful update
nymphadora12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha1994

awesome starting dear really loved it a lot .loved the case a lot it's soo interesting. the rose case was soo sweet loved how trisha kept it safely. loved the scene where raghav says usse bhi tumhari Tarha shaadi se allergy hogi .thanks for this wonderful update

Thankyou so much! I was nervous about writing a mystery story. Glad you liked it!! 
nymphadora12 thumbnail
Sorry for being late! Here's the second part! 

Part 2

They had failed in catching the culprit. Another innocent person was killed. She couldn't take it. Being the leader of the group, it was her responsibility when the case was handed over. 

The killer was still roaming around. All the leads are lost. They were back to square one and no one has any idea what to do. 

Trisha was sitting there in her cabin trying to come up with some leads. Raghav came inside with a cup of coffee like he always does out of habit. He noticed her sullen and disturbed face. He was trying to come up with some leads but there were none. Bikram and Rajbir had searched the whole area but there was no evidence. It was obvious the killer entered the hall with the crowd shooted the bullet and ran away when people were causing a commotion. There were no witnesses as the gun had a silencer. 

"Trisha, patience. We will find out a clue. "

" Kaise patience rakhu raghav. The killer is already planning his next shikar. Why will someone try to kill them. There is no motive."

"Trisha mai bhi wohi soch raha hu. Its so random. "

" Upar se these pandits, they are innocent,bas advice aur shaadi pooja karate hai, kaha ye logon ko target karte hai. "

" Trisha you're a genius! "

" Kya"

"In pandits me ek dusre ke saath koi link nahi hoga par ye professional level pe logon ko advice dete hai. Inke clients check karao. I'm sure link milega. "

" Raghav don't be foolish. Kaha koi insaan do teen pandit ko jaake milta hai. "

" Trisha aaj kal ke zamane me sab log do teen opinion lene jaate hai. Tumhari mom bhi toh jaati hongi inke paas tumhare liye koi ladka dhoondne ", he chuckled. 

" Tumhe kaise pat- I mean nahi kuch bhi nahi hai aisa", she said feeling embarrassed. 

"Waise bhi humare paas koi aur lead nahi hai lets do this. "

Trisha moved out of her cabin but banged her head on the way to raghav who was getting up from his chair. 

" Ouch. " they both said in unison. 

" Trisha firse karo ", he said moving his head to bang with her forehead once again. 

" Pagal ho gaye ho kya! "

" Aare nahi, hum nahi karenge to bad luck hota hai, maine ek movie me dekha tha. "

"  What rubbish raghav! Tum bohut movies dekhte ho! "

" Dekho mujhe bad luck nahi chahiye kuch bura hogaya toh woh fir tumhari galti ", he said just to tease her. She looked so cute when irritated. 

" Fine",she said giving in to his childish behaviour, knowing too well he doesn't believe in such myths and just wanting to tease her. 

He moved closer to her and held cupped her face using his hands and touched her forehead with his gently. She closed her eyes due to the close proximity. He moved away and looked at her flushed face and closed eyes.

"Hogaya bad luck converted to good luck",he whispered before moving out to give Rajbir the new case lead. 

She blushed hard as he moved out. 

----
"Humne records check kiye hai. You were right raghav hume aise teen log mile hai jo chaaro pandit se mile hai. Ramesh, Yogesh aur Rachna. "said bikram. 

" Maine kaha na good luck", raghav said to trisha. 

" Chalo in sab se milke aate hai. "said trisha 

-----
Outside Ramesh's house. 

" Trisha dekhne se toh lagta hai bada simple insaan hai. Lets go in. " mentioned raghav. 

" Ji aap kaun. " inquired Ramesh who opened his door. 

" Hum cbi se aap se ek case ke baare me baat karna hai", mentioned trisha showing her badge. 

"Andar aaiye. "

" Aap jaante hi honge ki aaj ek killer pandit ko maar rahe hai. Since aap un sab se mile hai, hume aapse kuch questions puch ne hai. Aap kis karan se un se milne jate the? ", asked trisha. 

" Ji meri shaadi ke liye mai un se milne gaya tha. Woh date fix karne ke liye. "

" Toh aap chaaro ke paas kyu gaye?"

"Woh sab ne kaha ki shaadi ye saal nahi ho sakti par issi saal ki date hum dhund rahe the isliye humne aur options consider karne try kiya. "

" Ji aap karte kya hai", asked raghav. 

"Mai pichle kuch saal se ek hotel palace me manager ke roop me kaam karta hoon. "

They moved out of his house after investigating his place. 

" Raghav simple sa aadmi lagta hai. "

" Let's meet dusre logon se. "

----

At yogesh's house. 

" Ji mere maa ki tabiyat theek nahi thi toh mai uss vichar me madat mangne unke yaha gaya tha taaki kuch solution mile. Par unfortunately woh chal basi. " he said sadly. 

" Aap karte kya hai? " asked trisha. 

" Ji mai ek salesman hu. "

They investigated his place and moved out. 

-----
At Rachna 's house. 

" Ji woh mai meri beti le liye rishta dhundne unke paas suggestions lene gayi thi. "

Just as she mentioned this raghav looked over at trisha who was pretending to be serious and didn't want to notice raghav' s obvious smirk pointed in her direction. 

" Aap karti kya hai? " inquired trisha getting back at the case. 

" Ji mai ek doctor hu. City hospital me surgeon hu. "

-----
At office. 

" Boss maine Ramesh ke area se uske bare me pucha hai, woh sab ne kaha ki simple aadmi jo apne fiance se bohut pyaar karta tha. Ek road accident me uski fiance ki maut hogayi thi. Zyaada kisi se ghul milta nahi hai. " said Rajbir. 

" Aur yogesh ki mom ki abhi last month maut hui hai. Bas ek din pehle ye sab chalu hua uske. " said swati. 

" Rachna pichle ek saal se ladka dhundh rahi hai. "said bikram. 

" Ye yogesh bare me zara pata lagate hai. " said trisha. 

" Nahi trisha yogesh nahi. Ek din me koi itni planning nahi kar sakta. Plus uski mom ke death ke baad woh shock me hoga. I don't think he can plan a murder in sab me. And like we had come to a conclusion pehle killer ek skilled shooter hai. Yogesh ek salesman hai", said raghav. 

"Toh kaun hoga? So we have no leads again? " trisha said sounding very frustrated now. The chief had given her an ultimatum. There was just one day left.

----
Next day morning at the conference room.

"Hume sirf itna pata hai ki murder mohammadpur me hoga ek hall me. Waha dus se bhi zyaada hall hai. Hume koi idea nahi hai kaha aur kab hoga. Swati please check ki uss din me kitne jagah pe shaadi honewale hai? ", said trisha. 

" Waha ke six hall me shaadi hone wale hai. "

" Ab hum kya karenge? ", said trisha clearly not liking this case. 

" Acha swati ye check karo ki kin hall me shaadi ke liye pandit hall se provide kiya jaata hai? " asked raghav. 

" Kya raghav isse case se kya relation. " said bikram. 

" Ek hi hai aisa. Gajanan hall. " said swati. 

" Mera shaq sahi nikla. Mai janta hu killer kaun hai come on guys. Lets go. "

" Kaha?, "inquiinquired Rajbir. 

" Gajanan hall. Killer ko shikar karte hi toh pakda jaata hai. "

------
" Aap ye bullet proof jacket pehen lijiye apne kapdon ke neeche safety ke liye", trisha mentioned to the pandit. 

"Ji mere jaan ko khatra hai kya? Hume in sab ke beech me nahi aana. "

" Aap tension mat lijiye hum hai yaha. Aapko kuch nahi hoga. "

" Mai ye nahi kar sakta sorry. "

Raghav entered suddenly. 

" Trisha ek problem hai. Dulha aur dulhan shaadi karne mana kar rahe hai aisi situation me. "

" What! Convince them raghav. Warna hum kaise pakdenge killer ko. "

" I've tried trisha. Trust me. "

" Ji mai bhi ye nahi kar sakta. Maaf kardo. " said the pandit and moved out of the room. 

" Woh bas maan hi gaya tha raghav tumne ye dulhe dulhan ki baat ki aur woh bhi nikal gaye. Ab tum hi kuch socho. "

" Maine soch ke rakha tha. Maine bikram ko bhej ke uss pandit ka mask banane kaha hai kyuki killer chehre se pandit ko jaanta hai. Rajbir ki height utni hi hai. Woh ready hai apne get up me. Woh undercover jayega as a pandit. "

" Toh mai ye asli pandit ke kuch books de deti hu usse mantra padhne taaki ye sab real lage. And mai real pandit aur rajbir ke kaano me earpiece dalne ka intezaam karti hu. "

" Trisha woh sab toh theek hai par dulha aur dulhan ye fake marriage karne se inkaar kar rahe hai. So tum ye sab swati ko karne bolo. Tumhe tayyar hona padega. " 

" Kya tayyar? " 

" Woh hume hi undercover jana hoga na ab shaadi ke liye. " he added while smiling cheekily. 

" What! Mai shaadi nahi kar rahi. "

" Please apne mom ko bolne wale dialogue muje mat do", raghav said while smiling. "Waise bhi fake shaadi hai. Rajbir pandit bana  hai." 

"Fine. Ye dulhan time lagayegi. Tum baaki sab sambhalo. " she said making sure she takes extra time to irritate him for putting her in this situation. 

He smiled raising his eyebrows at her but moved out. They had a killer to catch. 
----

Edited by nymphadora12 - 7 years ago
Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update! Trisha being a team leader she had to handle the case efficiently. If not than the pressure is on her so itcis obvious that she will be in tension. Raghav ki adat ban chooka hai trisha ke liye coffee lane ki. Raghav believing in bad luck and good luck Trisha can't believe on it but still ready to do that due to him. It was nice Ratri scene. ðŸ˜³
I love the flow of the story how they grab all the clues and Raghav intelligence was shown nicely. 
Raghav and Trisha going as dulha and dulhan to catch a criminal and Rajbir as pandit. 😉 Sure that the case would be interesting and Indirectly romantic. 
nymphadora12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1973deepak

Wonderful update! Trisha being a team leader she had to handle the case efficiently. If not than the pressure is on her so itcis obvious that she will be in tension. Raghav ki adat ban chooka hai trisha ke liye coffee lane ki. Raghav believing in bad luck and good luck Trisha can't believe on it but still ready to do that due to him. It was nice Ratri scene. ðŸ˜³

I love the flow of the story how they grab all the clues and Raghav intelligence was shown nicely. 
Raghav and Trisha going as dulha and dulhan to catch a criminal and Rajbir as pandit. 😉 Sure that the case would be interesting and Indirectly romantic. 

Thankyou so much! 
Trisha  faced the desperation in solving the case since chief had given her a deadline. They had to find the killer before the next murder so obviously she was in pressure. 
The bad luck good luck was just a random scene I thought about because even in the show we get out of the blue scenes. I have a reference to this in the next chapter. 
I couldn't imagine anyone but Rajbir for a pandit.😆

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good job dear. Trisha's frustration with there being no leads well presented. Raghav coming out with a lead, very intelligent as always.
Good luck bad luck scene was very cute.
The way Trisha was made to go undercover as bride, and then she saying that this bride would take time ... Awesome
Love you dear for getting into the essence of the show. Lovely...
nymphadora12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Good job dear. Trisha's frustration with there being no leads well presented. Raghav coming out with a lead, very intelligent as always.
Good luck bad luck scene was very cute.
The way Trisha was made to go undercover as bride, and then she saying that this bride would take time ... Awesome
Love you dear for getting into the essence of the show. Lovely...

Thankyou so much! 
Bad luck good luck scene will come up in the next part too. 
Well, we always see trisha getting irritated by raghav, so she decided to tease him for putting her in this situation. ðŸ˜†
I'm really grateful that you liked this story!