Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

TC article-Roop Durgapal to enter Sony TV's Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Sony Entertainment Television's Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi (Beyond Dreams) is narrating the beautiful love story of Dev and Sonakshi played by Shaheer Sheikh and Erica Fernandes.

The show has managed to achieve love and acclamation from masses for its unique storyline and characters.

Yesterday, Tellychakkar.com reported about the major drama in the tale wherein Sonakshi will meet with an accident.

But even before the duo would unite, a new twist will once again part the two.

The daily will soon see the entry of Roop Durgapal(Swaragini) who will enact the character of a simple beautiful girl, Kareena.

As per sources, after the accident, Erica will be hospitalized and Kareena will be seen getting close to Dev. She would also fall in love with him in time to come.

When we contacted Roop, she shared, "Yes, talks are on for the show. I am keen to sign the project as after playing negative roles this will be a positive one."

Good luck Roop!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelsFlyAlone thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not another love triangle please!
Sassii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
one more  trouble in devakshii lovestory . 
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yaar.. love story shuru toh hone dho na.. Y there is a need for new entry? she says positive character but when love is rejected she wud turn negative mostly Hope makers concentrate on DevAkshi and other characters in the show..
Edited by -MariaMars- - 7 years ago
krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haddd hai har show me love triangle lana jaruri hai.
I so dont trust the makers of the show as they have habbit to ruin the show beyond repair. 
Just hope the essence of the show dsnt get lost with this track. 
ammysamy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know but i'm getting a bad feeling about this new entry

I mean its mentioned that its positive character and she is a simple beautiful girl

what if dev and she will become friends and dev likes her as friend
ishwari likes her for dev and dev accepts it
after dev in dilemma about his feelings for sona and kareena
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love story never complete without any trouble so now long triangle.
Tfs
krystle123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
guys. this show is really unpredictable. so don't get panic. who knows this character would bring devakshi even more closer.😉  Edited by krystle123 - 7 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
if love triangle, then this show no different to other shows.  start with good intentions to show something different and if it doesn't work, then bring normal drama.
hope this new character might be able to stand up to mami and her beloved son to bring them down a peg or two ðŸ˜†
JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nooo... There's no need of a love triangle at this point of time. Dev is yet to fall in love with Sona. The Cvs should have waited for some more time and let the love story blossom. Please don't ruin a beautiful show with a regular love triangle. Pleaseee.😕😕