aasiyajain Newbie
aasiyajain
aasiyajain

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:02am | IP Logged
#NewOLV- UpComing Best Scene [26 April 2016]
--- " Adi meet his Ishimaa " ---
Cr- IF
VIDEO Link- http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl3w-wPvP38
Adi is with ishita & Mihika but ishita is unaware of adi' identity,adi is gifting ishita a SAREE n says this is my mom's fav colour & his mom is also South Indian like u...I hope u like it ishita first refuses then she accepts the gift, adi gets emotional n says after she leaves I love u ishimaa mein aapko itni aasani se jaane nahi doonga mujhe kuch karna hoga & Mihika & ishita do SAREE shopping ishita like one SAREE but didn't take it for herself adi sees that n gifts d same SAREE to ishita.
One more scene Mihika speaks to mani on phone saying Akka ne jeeju ko nahi dekha n thanks him for taking care of ishita for 7 years as ishita always thinks abt others but u HVE taken care of her..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tharun123DivSoumyamaddykpJinal_999Kpfan-1ishra_bestluvDivanru

aasiyajain Newbie
aasiyajain
aasiyajain

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:08am | IP Logged
SBS segment (25-4-16)
Ruhaan came Hosp. To meet ishu and said mein apke saath recording nhi karunga ishu gets panic and said tum aisa nhi kar skte koi aur tumhe double pay karega to tum hmara contract cancel kar doge its not fair Ruhaan said don't act emotional contract me laws mein tha mein backout kar sakta hu and m doing it...off screen aaliya was clicking pictures of them in Hosp. And DT byte was their she said real life me itna hit n miss hota bhi hai kya pta nhi par agar hota bhi hoga to pta nhi chalta hoga jaise ishita KO nhi pta chalta...and she said jaose ruhaan aaya hai waise hi aadi bhi aayega mujse Milne mein usse nhi pehchan payi par so apni ishimaa KO pehchan lega I hope he still loves his ishimaa...
Reporter said ab ruhaan puri koshish karega ishra na mile and ab mihika bhi nhi btayegi kisiko dekh te hai kya hoga

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divanru

nicegul Goldie
nicegul
nicegul

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aasiyajain

#NewOLV- UpComing Best Scene [26 April 2016]
--- " Adi meet his Ishimaa " ---
Cr- IF
VIDEO Link- http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl3w-wPvP38
Adi is with ishita & Mihika but ishita is unaware of adi' identity,adi is gifting ishita a SAREE n says this is my mom's fav colour & his mom is also South Indian like u...I hope u like it ishita first refuses then she accepts the gift, adi gets emotional n says after she leaves I love u ishimaa mein aapko itni aasani se jaane nahi doonga mujhe kuch karna hoga & Mihika & ishita do SAREE shopping ishita like one SAREE but didn't take it for herself adi sees that n gifts d same SAREE to ishita.
One more scene Mihika speaks to mani on phone saying Akka ne jeeju ko nahi dekha n thanks him for taking care of ishita for 7 years as ishita always thinks abt others but u HVE taken care of her..
LIKE FATHER LIKE SON...Evn Raman once noticed ishita liking a net saree whn she first time kept varlakshmi vrat for raman...raman asked her to select a saree for herself but seeing the high price of a net saree which she liked she denied...and raman noticed this and brought the same saree for her as gift..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top