Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

IshRa SS- Pyaar Rooh Ki Pyaas Hai | Part 5- Page- 36 (3rd Aug) (Page 36)

..Honeydukes.. Goldie
..Honeydukes..
..Honeydukes..

Posted: 29 June 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Awesome update di 
loved it a lot 
loved shaguns idea 
now ishra ll act as a couple 
continue soon 
thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DivyanKaran-

gunita_ishra IF-Rockerz
gunita_ishra
gunita_ishra

Posted: 04 July 2016 at 6:36am | IP Logged
yayee 100th like mine
100 hogye abh toh update jldi chahiye hii dii
beautifull update
shaggy ne kush toh acha kiya
raman ishita bf gf acting
convo teasing lovely
all in all loved the update
continue soonish didu

-DivyanKaran-

varna_varma Goldie
varna_varma
varna_varma

Posted: 14 July 2016 at 2:46am | IP Logged
awesome update...
plz continu sooon..
thnx 4 pm...

-DivyanKaran-

shiningstar77 IF-Rockerz
shiningstar77
shiningstar77

Posted: 24 July 2016 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Great update

-DivyanKaran-

-DivyanKaran- Goldie
-DivyanKaran-
-DivyanKaran-

Posted: 30 July 2016 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Hey everyone!

I am here with the fifth update. I know I'm late as always but running busy and hope you forgive me. Come to the update. Do enjoy while reading.

PART FIVE

Ishita walked in to her home and stepped towards her room wishing her parents.

She threw the purse on the bed and went to freshen up. After fifteen minutes, she came out and thought- I think it's the right time to say to Amma-Appa that I have a boyfriend. And according to the plan, Raman would also do the same. Yeah yeah..Ishu, go and confront your parents. Otherwise, they will surely make you and Subbu a stupid pair.

After this thought, she went to her parents room and saw Appa reading the newspaper while Amma was folding her sarees.

She knocked on the door and asked- May I come in?

Appa asked her to enter and she spoke hesitantly standing infront of them.

Ishita- Actually, Amma Appa I wanted to talk to you something very important.

Appa- Yeah speak up Ishu. What's that?

Amma- Ishu, is something serious kanna?     

Ishita- No no..everything is alright. I just wanted to share my feelings to you that..

She stopped as she needed strength to lie to them. She closed her eyes recalling her promise made with Raman and spoke opening her eyelids.

She continued, "Amma..Appa, you all were pestering me na to get married with Subbu.."

Amma asked in a concerned manner-  Haan to.

Appa in mid- Sshh..Madhu, let her speak na.

Madhu remained silent as understanding Vishwa's signal. They knew what was going to come to them.

Ishita- Amma, I am sorry but I can't marry him because I love Raman and will only get married to him only. I know I am late and I should have said it to you two a long back but it's better late than never. (to Mr.Iyer) Appa, I am sorry to say but that's the only reason why had I been denying all the proposal and especially that idiot Subbu. So, pls forgive me and accept Raman. (To Mrs.Iyer) And Amma, you like him too na, you think he is a marriage material. So, I hope you guys accept us.

She sighed in relied as soon as she finished faking love for Raman and was waiting for her parents response while they were fully grinning listening it. Finally, their plan had worked out and she spoke her heart out. Mrs.Iyer glanced at Mr.Iyer lovingly as if congratulating him for the success of their plan when Mr.Iyer literally beamed a smile and blinked his eyes for the assurance. Mrs.Iyer went near Ishita, scooped her face under her palms and spoke caressing her face- We are happy to listen that from you Ishu. And I am contented to know that you really spoke your heart out to us. We like Raman kanna and we are ready to accept him as our SIL, dear. Both of you make a perfect pair together. Love you kanna, you have literally made your parents free from the worry of making you get married to a good boy.

Ishita smiled looking at her parents smiling and realized her plan was in the flow.

Mr.Iyer went to her and asked implanting a kiss on her forehead- But why didn't you tell this before, Ishu? You should have told us na so that we soon could fix your marriage date?

Ishita thought for a while then replied- I wanted..I wanted to say it before Appa but couldn't as I was confused whether we were in love or not but now we have realized that we really love each other and I don't want anyone else in my life except him.

They talked like for some more time when on the other side, the same phase was going in the Bhalla house. Raman was preparing himself to confront to his parents about Ishita standing infront of the mirror. When he found that he is ready to fake drama about their relationship, he walked to his parents and told the same as like Ishita did.

Obviously, Mr and Mrs Bhalla were so glad to hear it from him like they were wishing for Ishita as their DIL since a good time. They blessed Raman and Toshi jee spoke cupping his face- Hayee..MataRani ka lakh-lakh shukriya ki aakhirkar tune apne dil ko baat to bataayi hume warna mujhe laga tha ki tu inni soni kudi ko hamari bahu nahi banayega.

Raman blushingly- Maa..

Mr.Bhalla- It's good Raman that you have chosen a very sensible, beautiful and obedient DIL for us and a perfect life partner for you. Ab koi to hogi jo teri Maa ki sewa karegi din-raat.

He said winking at Toshi jee when she replied happily- Offo..aap bhi na Bhalla jee..had ho. Mujhe bas Ishita puttar mil jaaye bahu ke roop me..yahi bahut hai mere liye..baaki sewa to wo khud karegi apni marzi se. Dekh lena, ghar ki rani banegi meri Ishita!

They laughed over this while Raman was thinking something else in his mind, "Oh God..I just have said that Ishita is my girlfriend and they are even planned to make her their DIL. I don't know whether Ishu has taken a right step or not but what would happen in the future..what if they pester us to get married as soon as possible? No..no, how can we marry each other? We are best friend not lovers..but it's also quite possible that  besties can also fall in love..Oh my God..what stupidity am I thinking! Just help us to get in the flow."

He was lost in his world when they shook him and asked- Puttar, we want to meet Ishita and her parents.

Raman (scared)- What? I mean..what's the hurry Maa? We have our whole life, you can meet them anytime but not so soon and moreover, Ishita's parents have gone to Chennai for sometime.

Toshi jee- Oh so atleast, we can meet Ishita kudi na Raman? Don't deny this please. I am craving to meet my future DIL.

Raman taking a deep breathe- Oh Maa, you're just too much. Okay, you two can meet her. I will call whenever you wish. Okie? Happy now?

Toshi jee- Haan..haan, very happy puttar. You call her tomorrow evening, please. I want to talk to her a lot. There are so many things which I need to know about her. After all, I have to become the best MIL na.

Raman (st)- Yeh kaha phas gaya tu Raman beta?

Then he nodded in agreement and left from there making a dirty face.

Soon, he was lying on his bed and was talking to Ishita over the phone about the recent happening.

Raman (giggling)- I don't believe this Ishu that we have  actually trapped our family.

Ishita chuckling- Yeah, we did it Raman. Atleast, we are free for sometime.

Raman- What about after sometime? How will we manage everything when they will get to know about our fake relationship?

Ishita taking a deep breathe, "I too don't know but if we will be together na Raman, then we can come across each & every hurdles of our life.

She said assuringly.

Raman smiled at her talk and spoke- You know what Ishu..I thank God everyday for giving me such a bestie! I love you yaar.

Ishita smilingly- I love you too Raman.

Raman- Achcha Ishu.

Ishita- Hmmm..

Raman- Maa wants to meet you yaar.

Ishita blinking her eyes- Really but why?

Raman- Casually. Actually she wants to meet her future DIL.

He said blushingly at the end.

Ishita- Oh achcha jee..future DIL? Okie, done. I am ready to meet my saasu maa.

They laughed lightly and talked for somemore time and hung up the call after having a good talk together.

I am done with this update. I hope you guys liked reading it. If you liked it, then do drop your likes and feedbacks. Guys, I need your suggestions to proceed this story as many concepts are running in my mind and I don't know which one to choose. So, please share your views how you want IshRa to get married. Okay? Please consider it as a request and do drop your comment. You can also tell me through PM. I would be waiting guys.

Love you all,

InshaHug.

Edited by -DivyanKaran- - 03 August 2016 at 3:43am

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

reswariyajinnirk31lollyjollychetnamanoreDIVYATRILOKkirti_sarojprabha.Nalwayssmilingnidhi132iyyerPreethikaransiri91Hemamahithaanii99viaaranidivanRajeshree01pgsupriyaavikaasingPriyalkhjijeshniki996lerinimMehtabsaitveena8shutsangeethbalafym23ananyachaudharyagneeputraLurajaidarlingremya1990zub_airanoos123Priiiyaaapoo91yashivid_Divan_forevavij1978himapriyaKpfan-1sonidivan18subhaa116FarheenshaikhRaviaasaithreetaJyoti8Ishra2015disciplineMitishrafanishitaruhimehermalikvanisreelalibhaskarJniISHRA83sireesha76sulochana90aru_27mayraaagm1998DivaniiDEEPIKAA0123varalajaya1867cutekhusboosmilesusmita-Nii-RoohachudivyaruhiMuskan193sharda_123Jinan.KadianvifSharmgunita_ishranafnafDark-Beautyshiningstar77Rayalandswathinpeg_pionnenahtani88..sush..sukanksha--HANISA--gargpooPriyaSweety-AnuishrasoulMdwsttraveller_girlDivanruakriti154cutieruhiMysticRiver

-DivyanKaran- Goldie
-DivyanKaran-
-DivyanKaran-

Posted: 03 August 2016 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Updated above.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nii-fSharmPriyaSweety-Anu

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 03 August 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged
nice..