Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Bahut late ho gayi na
I was not well issiliye late hui
Na main nahin bolungi sorry
----------------------------------------------
N prologue was just awesome
N pata hai just one more like to go for first part
SO I'm waiting EAGERLY to know that what will happen next.
But I must say poor Appa n Bhallaji
Bhas gayi donom beevi aur bacche ke beech
Poor them
Update soon na
lonelyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww so both r denying 4 marriag
bcoz they didnt find their better half or it will be right to say bcoz they didnt find eachother
hope they met soon
do cont soon..
n plz pm me
Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb.
continue soon.
n pm me.
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay Prologue padh liya tha long before
But i had wondered 70 likes ke baad bhi why no story coming...abhi pataa chal gaya ðŸ˜‰ 
-DivyanKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi guys! Actually I'm very sorry for updating the first part lately. But updating it now, sorry for the delay. I am updating it only because of one of my sweet friends, (...Anamika129...)- my Vidya. She helped me in this concept. All thanks goes to her. Thank you so much Viddo for helping me.

And one more sorry for not replying individually. Thanking you all altogether.

Love you  guys so much.

PART ONE

Ishita was in her office doing some important works in her cabin, when her phone buzzed. She saw it was her best friend's call, she picked it up and put the phone on speaker, engrossed in her work again.

Ishita- Raman.

Raman- Hey Ishu. What are you doing?

Ishita- Same like you..preparing a project. What made you call me at this odd hour? You know it nah I'm always in office at this time.

Raman- Actually I'm sick, have taken leave from office and resting at home.

Ishita- Are you fine buddy?

Raman- Nope. Could you pls come to visit me?

Ishita- Oh, sure Raman. But you know I am stuck with my boss. I can't come now.

Raman- Which type of bestie you are Ishu? Shame on you for being called my bestie. (He acted emotional)

Ishita making a cute pout- Oh hello, no need to be more dramatic. I'm coming.

She took leave from office and headed to Raman's home in her scooty. In span of 15 minutes, she reached his home.

She knocked on the entrance door.

Neelu opened the door and she entered asking about Raman.

Neelu- Whoo..are you?

Ishita- Offo..I am his friend Ishita. Can you tell me now where is everyone? I can't see Uncle Aunty and where is Raman?

Before Neelu could utter anything, Toshi jee came out from kitchen listening a female voice.

She looked at Ishita and was impressed by her simplicity. Toshi jee had never seen Ishita before as Raman never discussed about her to his family. But she was impressed by her. Ishita had worn a simple pink kurti with yellow leggings.

Toshi jee came near and asked smilingly- I can't..

Ishita spoke in mid taking her blessings- Aunty, I am Raman's friend, Ishita. I got to know he is unwell, so came to check. Can I know where he is?

Toshi jee replied giving her blessings- Puttar, he is in his room. Go and meet until I bring some juice for both of you.

Ishita nodded and went to the direction where Toshi jee signalled. Toshi jee was little bit shocked seeing her behaviour. No any girl had visited Raman in his sickness. She misunderstood her as his girlfriend and got happy inside. She commanded Neelu (maid) to make some hot spicy snacks for her future DIL. She too joined the kitchen for helping her.

Ishita entered his room and found him sleeping peacefully. She smiled looking at his innocensy. She went near him, listening the steps, Raman woke up from his deep sleep and found Ishita sitting beside him on the bed.

Raman (rubbing the eyes)- When did you come Ishu?

Ishita- Just now. How are you and what's all these?

He got up from the bed and sat on it adjusting his back to the bed wall.

Raman- Nothing just viral fever. Tu bata nah (you tell nah) how is your Subbu? (he said winking at her)

Ishita got furious at him and hit him through a cushion.

Ishita- Don't you dare taking his name in front of me again?

Raman- Why not..he's the lucky one who is gonna marry you nah. Then why not? (he teased her giggling)

Ishita (fuming in anger and making cute antics)- Lucky one? Aur woh Subbu..never! He's just too irritating yaar. And my sweet Amma always find him suitable for me. How can she do this to her own daughter..? I mean Subbu is too annoying and Amma wants me to marry him.

She said curling her lips as in the next moment she was going to cry.

Raman was enjoying her antics. He spoke- Hmm..then why don't you tell Appa to talk about this to Amma?

Ishita being so innocent- You know it Raman..Appa can't win over Amma in a argument or decision making time.

They giggled together and Ishita asked to him- What about you? Doesn't Aunty pressurize you for marriage?

Raman making a puppy face- Haan yaar. She does it always. I am just tired of explaining her that I don't wanna marry now. But woh kidhar sunne waali hain? (she isn't going to listen)

Ishita and Raman realised they were passing though the same pain.

Like this they were talking when Toshi jee walked into the room with some snacks and juice for both.

Toshi jee offering juice and snacks to Ishu whereas soup to Raman, she thanked him mouthing- Thanks Aunty.

She replied- Welcome puttar jee.

On the other hand, Raman made a dirty face looking at the bowl of soup. He denied saying- Mujhe nahi peena. (I don't wanna have it)

Toshi jee insisted him many times but atlast she asked Ishita to make him have it. Ishita forced him to drink it as it was for his good health.

Ishita forwading the spoon of soup, he denied through his hands- Ishu nahi yaar please.

Ishita scolded him like a mum- Raman, you are a good boy nah. Dekho Aunty ne kitne pyaar se banaya hai. Have it like an obedient baby. (Aunty had made this with so much love)

Raman like an innocent child, obeyed her command and started having it.

Toshi jee was witnessing all these with a huge smile on her face. She could see the comfort level between them. After a while, she left from there giving them privacy.

Outside the room, Mr.Bhalla was searching Toshi jee. He saw her returning from Raman's room with a grin. He asked the reason and she replied- Bhalla jee, tenu pata tha ki apne Raman puttar ki koi girlfriend- shirlfriend hai? Who usse dekhne aayi hai aur abhi abhi maine usse soup bhi pilaate dekha. Hayee..dono kinne jach rahe the saath! (Bhalla jee, did you know our Raman had any girlfriend? She has come to meet him and feeding her soup. They were looking good together)

Mr.Bhalla happily- Wow..that's quite good. Btw, what's her name?

Toshi jee- Ishita but Raman calls her Ishu.

They were talking when Ishita walked away from his room with her belongings.

Seeing her going out, Mr and Mrs Bhalla stopped her.

Toshi jee- Puttar, are you going?

Ishita- Jee Aunty. Actually I have taken half day leave from office. That's why. Nice meeting you all uncle aunty. See you soon.

Mr.Bhalla- Do visit more often Ishita puttar. We will feel good.

She smiled assuring them and left bidding good byes.

Mr.Bhalla to Toshi jee- Toshi jee, I found the girl suitable for Raman. You must talk to him what he thinks about her.

Toshi jee nodded and they were glad inside thinking Raman has chosen a DIL for them and a perfect wife for him secretly.

Toshi jee- But Bhalla jee, why didn't he tell us  about Ishita?

Mr.Bhalla- Maybe he would be scared to mouth.

Here you guys stop as the first part has finished. I hope you enjoyed reading it but again I apologise for updating it lately. And if you found the update short, I promise the next one will be appropriate one according to length. Don't forget to press the like button and drop your views to ensure your presense in my stories. Thanks all.

Love you,

Insha.

agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Me first
Aww raman is shoo cute
He is bored so he is calling ishita over 
I love when ishra turn out to be frnds
Diii cud u plz put some part where raman is jealous of subbu 
Raman's jealousy is always a treat
Hehe toshiji thinks that ishu is raman's gf 
Hope this becomes true soon
Continue soon insha dii
Edited by agm1998 - 7 years ago
DEEPIKAA0123 thumbnail
wow its very interesting and superb prolouge.
-Nii- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nice update DK...
Abhi love story chalu kar do😆
Toshiji🤣
Continue soon...
apoo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice..
So toshi will kickstart their love story..
Continue soon
Divek-ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updt dear..
Continu soon