Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

   
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

ShraMan/NiMik AT#39 - Chaaya Hai Jo Dil Pe Kya Nasha Hai <3 (Page 60)

KostinsQueen IF-Sizzlerz
KostinsQueen
KostinsQueen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 16361

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
YEH KYA HO RAHAA HAI 
AAP LOG MERE BHINA KYA KYA BAATHEIN KAR RAHE HAI 



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsOmkaraOberoi

Rooh_5896 Goldie
Rooh_5896
Rooh_5896

Joined: 08 June 2013
Posts: 1106

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SankaDevi.

Originally posted by gauriangel

Originally posted by london_doll

Originally posted by prc_fan1

Originally posted by london_doll

Wait getting back to the Kostin: So confirmed humara headcannon yeh hai ki Shravan is still a virgin? Because not only are we agreeing ki he never carries a condom, but also that he's saved himself for Sumo all these years (though never expecting anything from her).
It's good to get these things clear among the fandom before hand ROFL #HealthyDiscussions #EngagesTheMind #DiggingDeep ROFL

YOU GUYS JUST REALISED? I SAID IT IN THE FIRST WEEK OF THE SHOW IN THE VERY FIRST AT THAT THIS GUY IS DEFINITELY A VIRGINLOL
Chalo der se hi sahi, at least you realised!LOL

I mean I'm just going with it because that's what I personally want to believe but I don't know why logically speaking it I just can't bring myself to buy it.


Like there is NO WAY a WOKE AS f**k Desi munda like him from London is a virgin at 28. Like it's just so hard to buy. But I really want to so I'm going with it LOL

U aren't stopping this discussion.. Right..LOL

Yup..logically speaking u won't find a guy like Shravan..London return.. And A virigin..

But this is Sumo ka Shravan so..he has to be Virigin..
Agar Virigin nai nikla toh character ki vaat lag jayegi..

Well not being a Virgin doesn't exactly malign his character, it's quite logical actually.
Though personally I'd want him to be the suave gentleman who can resist temptation and has saved himself for the love of his life Heart

Ditto! 
And welcome back! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

gauriangel IF-Dazzler
gauriangel
gauriangel

Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 3467

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SankaDevi.

Originally posted by gauriangel

Originally posted by london_doll

Originally posted by prc_fan1

Originally posted by london_doll

Wait getting back to the Kostin: So confirmed humara headcannon yeh hai ki Shravan is still a virgin? Because not only are we agreeing ki he never carries a condom, but also that he's saved himself for Sumo all these years (though never expecting anything from her).
It's good to get these things clear among the fandom before hand ROFL #HealthyDiscussions #EngagesTheMind #DiggingDeep ROFL

YOU GUYS JUST REALISED? I SAID IT IN THE FIRST WEEK OF THE SHOW IN THE VERY FIRST AT THAT THIS GUY IS DEFINITELY A VIRGINLOL
Chalo der se hi sahi, at least you realised!LOL

I mean I'm just going with it because that's what I personally want to believe but I don't know why logically speaking it I just can't bring myself to buy it.


Like there is NO WAY a WOKE AS f**k Desi munda like him from London is a virgin at 28. Like it's just so hard to buy. But I really want to so I'm going with it LOL

U aren't stopping this discussion.. Right..LOL

Yup..logically speaking u won't find a guy like Shravan..London return.. And A virigin..

But this is Sumo ka Shravan so..he has to be Virigin..
Agar Virigin nai nikla toh character ki vaat lag jayegi..

Well not being a Virgin doesn't exactly malign his character, it's quite logical actually.
Though personally I'd want him to be the suave gentleman who can resist temptation and has saved himself for the love of his life Heart

I believe  that he is suave gentleman ..who has saved himself Sumo..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Rooh_5896 Goldie
Rooh_5896
Rooh_5896

Joined: 08 June 2013
Posts: 1106

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4616051&TPN=2#
@ Kriti @ Samriddhi

Read MrDarcyfan's reply to my post. 
Mandy has penned down the analogy between Pride and Prejudice and ShraMan rather beautifully. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BinKuchKahe.-Swetha-

MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Joined: 16 November 2014
Posts: 6744

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Also to add mere do paise on the condom/virgin conversation,
I want him to be one, but my practicality & logic tells me there's no way in hell. 

Like maybe as a character it might make somewhat sense, but even then he was in London for 10 years!

I agree with Ashu that it's pretty much impossible for LIT AF desi ladka like him to be a virgin at 26-28. I'm not from London but the NRI breed near the NYC area & London is pretty comparable I'd say LOL. I mean granted he wasn't born & bred here, but he spent a considerable time of his growing up & essential developmental years there, and like from what I see here, even the nicest sweetest guy doesn't stay celibate. Not because their kameene or anything but they indulge---what can I say?

though still fingers crossed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Joined: 16 November 2014
Posts: 6744

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rooh_5896

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4616051&TPN=2#
@ Kriti @ Samriddhi

Read MrDarcyfan's reply to my post. 
Mandy has penned down the analogy between Pride and Prejudice and ShraMan rather beautifully. 

Shall do!
MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Joined: 16 November 2014
Posts: 6744

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasinig89

YEH KYA HO RAHAA HAI 
AAP LOG MERE BHINA KYA KYA BAATHEIN KAR RAHE HAI 




Wait. Yeh convo tune shuru nahi kiya?!??!! Shocked
-Loq- IF-Dazzler
-Loq-
-Loq-

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 3221

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
So initially when the AT was just in number 2 and I was the biggest spammer here.
In one of the late night I Sammy, Gur , Kiti and many others sat down with this virgin conversation.
Something previous for you ppl too.
And it took me some good hours trying to search for my post again.

Dont judge me.I am still Alok Naath ki param bhakt.

Originally posted by loquacious_me

Okay as many people are interested in the theories that conclude Shravan is a virgin

He cringes at girls and flirt likes a healthy gentleman as in -he does not touch the girl while flirting.

He does not say no to anyone and does everyone's errand.How can a guy possibly doing so much of errands leave and do the real deed?

He looks at Suman's pic at fb and closes his eye in frustration every night

He wants to go back to London to practice his abstinence...

He is a mard (according to himself and Suman) and you know he might be having hard time controlling his desires

Add up to it the way he gives LLHH expression and goes blank looking at her

This guy leaves Mata ka so happening jagrata after a phone call from his dad you expect him to have sex.

Most important since the day he is back he has not at once acted like he has come to enjoy but to show Suman where he has reached. His life has revolved around in proving himself and becoming capable and leaving the nerd image. But do you think his heart might have had a change because its first love and they are hard to forget.

Okay these are not the ways to deduce a guy is virgin or not but Shravan is the perfect family guy. Sanskaari alertEmbarrassed

Shravan is a Virgin. He wants to run back to London to save his ijjat.Suman knows this hence a bhagoda. ROFL

Damn my logicsROFL


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Onie...mizzundaztudRi21-Swetha-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
NiMik Offscreen Moments--GIFs! #JalebiThoosing

2 3 4 5 6

Author: MrsOmkaraOberoi   Replies: 42   Views: 5417

MrsOmkaraOberoi 42 5417 24 October 2016 at 4:04am by jesi15
ShraMan/NiMik AT#40 - Manma Emotion Jaage Re [18+]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: BinKuchKahe.   Replies: 1213   Views: 19161

BinKuchKahe. 1213 19161 30 August 2016 at 2:01am by -Shilpaa-
Nimik ranks down again this week!!

Author: crazy_vaish   Replies: 0   Views: 375

crazy_vaish 0 375 26 April 2016 at 7:58am by crazy_vaish
ShraMan/NiMik AT#38 - Humein Tumse Pyaar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahin Jaante

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: BinKuchKahe.   Replies: 1194   Views: 15169

BinKuchKahe. 1194 15169 26 April 2016 at 3:42am by mizzundaztud
NiMik segment comming up

2

Author: _NiShI_   Replies: 11   Views: 1604

_NiShI_ 11 1604 25 April 2016 at 10:18pm by nammy_25

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index