SBS 26Apr'Shesha steals Naagmani/Ritik stabs Shesha/Rivanya baby' ' - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

me too vimal...😳

Me THREE                   

Suhaagraat is great but rithik n shivanya parting in the end??? If they are parting it means that she will have a daughter only and in that case we will again get a naagin reboot in season 2.
Originally posted by maharathikarna

Suhaagraat is great but rithik n shivanya parting in the end??? If they are parting it means that she will have a daughter only and in that case we will again get a naagin reboot in season 2.

will RItik die defending against the mahishmati ??
Originally posted by Sutapasima

will RItik die defending against the mahishmati ??

Rithik can die provided how far they take the story at start of naagin 2 especially coz Arjun Is not yet confirmed n his case is doubtful. I don think they will take chance of another actor as rithik. They can very well show more than 25 years have passed n mahismati n sesha have started their attacks n rithik has died defending it.

But personally I want all cast to be retained else I doubt naagin 2 can sustain same buzz.
Rivanya are not parting in the end. The segments got it wrong. Watch the olv to know whats happening. Shivji promised that shesha Mahismati nor any other problem will come before Rivanya for 25 years. They will have a peaceful happy life.
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Rivanya are not parting in the end. The segments got it wrong. Watch the olv to know whats happening. Shivji promised that shesha Mahismati nor any other problem will come before Rivanya for 25 years. They will have a peaceful happy life.

I watched all OLVs. Rithik n shivanya have a bittersweet smile on their faces 😕. I am personally for happing endings. But if rithik is not Arjun I doubt rithik would be their in season 2. In fact I was very happy when I saw yogiraaj prediction but was wondering why they are not happy as they should be. Moreover if they have a daughter who is a naagin then they have to separate for obvious reasons. I hope I am proved wrong here.Edited by maharathikarna - 7 years ago
Rivanya are not parting ways...they will live happily and even enjoy the phase of parenthood...can't wait to see hrithik's glowing face when he gets to know that he is going to become a father...how he will pamper shivanya...its going to be a beautiful phase before the end of season 1

If season 2 is going revolve around Rivanya's kid...its definitely going to be a daughter...if mouni agrees for season 2...she will play Rivanya's daughter...and its going to be sad that our Rivanya will be no more...so shivanya's daughter will be adopted by kattaka and yogiraj...but her only family will be sesha...as she will be shivanya's daughter maasi...since sesha is shivanya's younger sis(cousin)...sesha's character will be open either she will be the same grey sesha who will help her niece to realise that she is a naagin...she has super powers and stops her from falling in love with a human...or she will be evil...who wants the naagmani and will help the mahesmati to kill shivanya's daughter who is the protector of the naagmani...

season 2 focus will be on sesha-shivanya's daughter...human(whom shivanya's daughter will fall in love)...mahesmati...
Originally posted by Mages

Rivanya are not parting ways...they will live happily and even enjoy the phase of parenthood...can't wait to see hrithik's glowing face when he gets to know that he is going to become a father...how he will pamper shivanya...its going to be a beautiful phase before the end of season 1

If season 2 is going revolve around Rivanya's kid...its definitely going to be a daughter...if mouni agrees for season 2...she will play Rivanya's daughter...and its going to be sad that our Rivanya will be no more...so shivanya's daughter will be adopted by kattaka and yogiraj...but her only family will be sesha...as she will be shivanya's daughter maasi...since sesha is shivanya's younger sis(cousin)...sesha's character will be open either she will be the same grey sesha who will help her niece to realise that she is a naagin...she has super powers and stops her from falling in love with a human...or she will be evil...who wants the naagmani and will help the mahesmati to kill shivanya's daughter who is the protector of the naagmani...

season 2 focus will be on sesha-shivanya's daughter...human(whom shivanya's daughter will fall in love)...mahesmati...

Thanks Mages 
I want it to happen just as you have narrated 
Keeping fingers crossed like Adaa for S#2 
Thank you so much Suta for the news. Hope we got to watch season 2 of this show. ðŸ˜Š
TFs  finally the show will end with proper reunion