Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

[email protected]/[email protected] OS:TiPi TiPi Top Top !*Vaishu's B'Day Blast*! 27th Aprill

suearmaniac IF-Sizzlerz
suearmaniac
suearmaniac

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:23am | IP Logged

hello forumwasis!!Big smile
tym for another partyyyLOL
party for my cute si sissy vaishu..Party
the birthday girlEmbarrassed
maggu...maggiee...vaishali MedHellsAngel [magsdhingra] frm all sorts of name that u knw her.LOLLOL

dearest vaishu.
for the time i've known you i found a friend cum sis always there for me.
and thanku thanku for valuing my love so much,
aur kehne ki zaroorat to hai nahi
besides i love u Hug
may god bless you and
you have many many more birthdays to celebrate
wish u get all that u aspire.

i ko jada bolna to ata ni only sar khana ataEmbarrassed
tu jaldi jaldi bada ho taaki tera sar aur bada ho aur me sar kha jaauLOLLOL
zada milegaWink

ROFL
besharmi ki oopsEmbarrassedStarSilly

maggiee is huge huge fan of honey pajiBig smileStar
i have something for youuu.
Wink

ROFL
there is something special nichuuuEmbarrassed

ye pagla gaya tere bday pe vaishu... hawa me tairne ki kosish karing ROFL isko love dose de hi de tu LOL

ROFL

abhi mai hu hi bhukkad to abhi se khana yaad aa gayaLOLLOL
aaj ki party h maggielicious partyLOLLOLLOL

maggie cutlet

maggie sandwiches

I can't find more maggi recepies nowOuchLOL
aao kuch meetha khayeWink

And Yeh Bhi haiii...

waitttLOL meko ek aur maggi recepie miliLOLLOLLOL
maggi cakeTongueTongue

chalo jaate jaate slushie ho jayeWinkWinkWinkWink
aur yeh aurr...

do leave wishes! though i couldn't put a lot of effort in here still hope u enjoyed!
many many happy returns of the day vaishu Hug
and baki baate peene baad ROFL
thread's all urs guys.
make her day special leave back some love.
Embarrassed

Edited by suearmaniac - 27 April 2016 at 6:30am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Buddhu_Sa_Mann_yash_twinkie__miniTHEnomadsweet4shehzadiSneha8337muskaan17rocksMOnkEy_rAngErAmina...Azraa01kadia717ksen-Prinky-aseelashahSanKsgianTasriS--Mirage--anopamaHeatsha8176Twinkle_alishabinuuuPanchaliKaArjunMeDHellsAngel--Aishwarya--kritz4everImmortalLoveRadhikeraniameena671heemasomanijas91asifiqbalshMayurChannewmoon18AkaiBaraPriyaSweety-Anuajuswa19MysticRiverHybrid_FreakLinsie-DZ-

suearmaniac IF-Sizzlerz
suearmaniac
suearmaniac

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Banner Credit to Aroo Hugfor her fastest 15 minutes me banner paao service..LOLBig smile

Tipi Tipi Top Top 

It was those days of autumn in New Hampshire when kids played on the roads since morning to evening. The holiday season was in. 36 street consist of two beautiful luxurious house belonging to two Indian muslim families. The outer gardens were mesmerising.Apple plants,almond trees, tomatoes all growing in beautiful colors.

"asad asad asad...asad" a cute boy came running fromthe backyard. Behind him ran a bunch of kids cheering his name. The cute boy,whose name was asad, turned around to say in his ever so childish voice "no. I'm not gonna be thedammer"
"c'mon asad. For me?" zoya, his neighbour battered her eyelashes gaining a sigh from asad.
The other kids cheered him. Asad raised his index finger calling zoya to him. Zoya took her tiny steps in his direction"kya hai?" she whispered. "dam to mai dedunga. Ghar jaake icecream khilaani padegi" asad put forward his condition. "pagal ho kya. Ammi ne dekh liya to" zoya gulped widening her eyes. "thik hai fir dam tu hi dele. Mai to chala" asad turned around.
The american kids couldn't understand the hindi conversation which carried on between asad and zoya. Eric, their fellow, asked "what's he saying zoe?" Zoya plastered a sweet smile "nothing he's gonna be the dammer" Asad frowned at zoya while she whispered back "thik hai chori chupke fridge me se icecream khila dungi." Asad grinned. Just like he'd grinned years back when zoya had agreed to let him eat the icecream. He was now sitting in his study watching the same garden and again blossoming with those tomatoes and apple plants. Season of shedding always brought the lovely winds. He brought down the shutter. Autumn leaves fell down the trees as his eyes followed them till they reached the ground. His mind again wandered back to cute zoya. Zoya bent down to pick up the leaf her slippers pushing the moist earth a bit due to her weight. She tweacked the stem an turned her shoulder length silky locks shining in the sun. In her ever so cute voice she sings "Tipi Tipi Top Top" Asad smiles. He smiles at the memory of the cute zoya. His wife zoya who comes from behind hugging him. "Kya soch rahe hai?" Zoya rubs her cheek lightly on his back. He smiles and turn to face her. "What color you want"? He cocks his eyebrow smiling his dimpled smile. "Huh" she tilted her head to one side. He shook his head. Moving back to draw the curtains he stared at the tree barks and his mind can't help taking another ride back in memory. Zoya jumped with excitement to encourage asad.the kids were ready and alert on their toes. Asad stood in a stand-at-ease pose, his eyes narrowed, lips curving in mischief. "Tipi tipi top top" With twinkling eyes the kids said in unison "what color you want" I want brown! As soon as zoya heard him say her eyes moved to kids running. Some catching the bark of the tree others finding brown in hairs. Asad was too near it was a risk to touch his own brown shoes. Zoya liked taking risks. She was rebellious and loved dares. Zoya threw out her slippers and started walking towards asad. Eric gave out a shout "zoe are you crazy. You'll be out" Asad had grinned thinking zoya will be out. But zoya was zoya. He stood up to dip his small finger into her chubby cheek. "Tu out" Zoya smiled sweetly at that and said "i am not! I am touching brown" Other kids had come to them by now wondering how was it possible. She was clearly out not touching anythinf brown. "I am standing barefoot on brown earth" zoya had said with a small pout. Asad laughed out loud. Zoya was in the hall now listening to music while cleaning the glass windows. She backed a few steps to peep in the study why was he laughing. "Whats so funny mister" Asad stared at her amused with the mischief playing in his eyes. "Zoya don't u think we should play something together?" "No way. You always cheat." Zoya rolled her eyes. "Tipi Tipi Top Top" he whispered and she chuckled "kya" Asad took steps behind her "Tipi Tipi Top Top" Zoya rolled her tounge and turned around to face him. The sunshine shoning between them from the clean windows. Zoya curled her hairs behind her ears. "What color you want" His gaze made her lower her eyes. Asad bent down to peck her cheeks. She kept her hands on his chest going shy. They were a just married couple. He traced her cheeks with his knocking finger. "I want pink" Zoya opened her mouth. "Did u say white" she asked coming out Of his hold and removing her sleepers to be in touch with white floor. Asad laughed out loud on her act and she tol giggled before going behind the sofa. Asad was still laughing heartily as he ran behind zoya. "Really? And u call me a cheater" Zoya winked Nd ran out into the garden. Close followed was asad. " Where are you gonna found pink here huh? "Here" zoya said crossing the garadge boundary and going to the roselet innings. A rose garden of farooqis in neighborhood. "I got it" Zoya grinned. Asad took her in his arms with some roses. "And i got u" When he made her sit on the bed. She asked "Are we continuing this game?" Asad looked on "tipi tipi top top" " what color you want" zoya asked taking out the clip from her hairs . Asad backed a few steps to their room door. "I wannt..." he turns the knob and faces you people outside the room "the color of my love" Door closed.

Drabble khatam. LOL

Edited by suearmaniac - 27 April 2016 at 6:51am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

honeylikaBuddhu_Sa_Mann_yash_Niki2794sweet4shehzadiDarkBecomingminiTHEnomadanuv6kobebIhopeloveSneha8337AjuzangelKeyaHira2Amin21Khpulwakayat20kadia717MOnkEy_rAngErmuskaan17rocksAmina...Jasleenkaur01krazy4kashAzraa01sugantifatima30ksenRarepearl-Prinky-aseelashahTasriSanopamaPanchaliKaArjunbinuuuTwinkle_alishaHeatsha8176--Aishwarya--maha70MeDHellsAngelriddhi1206kritz4everAMMY12ImmortalLoveRadhikeraniameena671sweet_tehsjas91asifiqbalshsasirajuswa19MayurChannewmoon18AkaiBaraPriyaSweety-AnuLinsieHybrid_FreakMysticRiver-DZ-

sweet_tehs IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_tehs
sweet_tehs

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Res
Unres

Hey vaishu 

Once again a very happy birthday 

Hope you enjoyed your day to the fullest.

Take care

Edited by sweet_tehs - 27 April 2016 at 11:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prinky-riddhi1206binuuuAkaiBaraLinsie

sweet_tehs IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_tehs
sweet_tehs

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Also I hope my wishes reached you personally.

Edited by sweet_tehs - 27 April 2016 at 11:04pm

-Prinky-binuuuriddhi1206AkaiBaraLinsie

riddhi1206 IF-Rockerz
riddhi1206
riddhi1206

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:57am | IP Logged

~~~~~~~~~~
To my jhallofy!!

Wishing u a very very happy birthday!!

To the most bindassingly awesome funny awesomest friend one can definitely count on and yes to the style diva too!!
Although subah phone karke paakka diya still I can never get tired wishing the most awesome girl!

Aao nache!!

Here are some wishes from my side that may make u smile

There are lots of good people in the world. One of them would like to wish you a happy birthday.
There were a lot of famous people born on your birthday. Too bad you aren't one.

But

But

But

You have to really be something special! Today, 3,276,821 people have birthday, but I was only thinking of you!

Just imagine the things you'd want to hear on your birthday and assume I said them. Happy Birthday!

Yeah yesh!! Teddy bear ne saari lines churali

..copy paste, coz words fall short if I started !!!
Love you

Keep smiling!!
Take care and alwaysss be happy kyunki mei hun na!!!

Gifts 

Edited by riddhi1206 - 27 April 2016 at 12:12pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prinky---Aishwarya--MeDHellsAngelbinuuuMayurChanAkaiBaraLinsie-DZ-

riddhi1206 IF-Rockerz
riddhi1206
riddhi1206

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Teddyy and yes another jhalofyy of mine I loved the thread so much!!!

Saare shinchan k copyrights mereLOL
Sari lines aapne leli!!
Anyways I loved the thread 
Ab os k baari!
I loved it sooo much
Itna cute
Honestly thoda sa confusion zaroor hua reality and fb me but I loved it sooo much
It was so damn cute
Hahaha the chocolate wala part was the cutest!!
N zoya is damnnn river lake ocean adorable!!!
The way their fb n present is portrayed I wud say marvelous!!!
N the dialogues sooo sooo beautiful!!!!
Loved them!!
It was so cute when they played tipi tipi top top the present one...I love zoya n everyone knows itLOL
Zoya inspired bhi to mujhse hai ROFL
Shh secret LOL
Any ways it was sooo cute sooo adorable marvelous
Khali thoda lamba hota to...but then beauty lies here
..lamba karke kaam tamam na karna meri tarah
It was beautiful
Loved it
Just perfect!!
Love u
Take careHug

Mei hu na...introduce karne k kya zarrurat id hi kaafi hai ROFL

Edited by riddhi1206 - 27 April 2016 at 12:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prinky-MeDHellsAngelbinuuuMayurChanAkaiBaraLinsie

riddhi1206 IF-Rockerz
riddhi1206
riddhi1206

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Ye special res unka Jo mujhe is waqt curse karrahe hai...pura page mene chura liya ROFL

P.s I love the banner n the title
I love the ppl behind this n the one whose spcll day it's  Hug.. Kya karu mei hu hi esi LOLCool
N u know what actually I love everyone Hug
...I mad hojaungi count karing toLOL
Sabka reserve...
Enjoy
Bhai spcl lady ka bday hai spcl tarike se manao...mei bahar dinner karke aayi uncle and aunty k anniversary bhi thi..
Aap bhi enjoy!!!
Lalalalalala
PartyDancing
Aaj ki party author k taaraf se...mei credits no taking...LOL
Itna accha thread banaya ekdum badhiya hai Day Dreaming 
mene bahar khaliya varna yahi se utha leti sab kisiko milta nahi LOL
Mujhe firse dohre padhrahe hai, zyada hi party mode me hu
Kal edit karti hu ROFL
Good night!!
Take care sablog!!Hug

Edited by riddhi1206 - 27 April 2016 at 12:59pm