hayeeeee....our promo is the talk of the tellytown

krystle123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hello guys!!!!!!

accident promo influenced me very badly. i am seeing repeatedly this promo. don't know how many times. still i'm seeing. 😭😳

i hope, not only myself but for everyone. this is THE BESTEST promo i've ever seen. both shaheer and erica nailed it.😳

for the first time. i saw the review for promo. so many reviews for our promo in various sites and from so many people  in twitter,fb,ig,youtube. it means , it affects and influenced all. 

i'm really proud to be as krpkab fan.👏
Edited by krystle123 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
True... Thank god i have started following the show all of a sudden and fell in love with it.
And now i am obsessed with Dev and Sonakshi. I must say Shaheer and Erica are doing a fabulous job. Both of them have extremely expressive eyes. Their face talks even if there are no dialogues.

And yes, for the first time, everywhere you can find the review of a TV show promo. I mean i have earlier seen the promo reviews but in KRPKAB case, the promo review is on almost every website and i am loving the attention our show is getting.😊
raksbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I've seen so many showz but no promo has hooked me up this much
The promo is just mind-blowing
Sassii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Promo is fantastic
Proud to be a KRPKAB's Fan
:)
kusiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JyotiBThakur

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">True... Thank god i have started following the show all of a sudden and fell in love with it.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">And now i am obsessed with Dev and Sonakshi. I must say Shaheer and Erica are doing a fabulous job. Both of them have extremely expressive eyes. Their face talks even if there are no dialogues.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">And yes, for the first time, everywhere you can find the review of a TV show promo. I mean i have earlier seen the promo reviews but in KRPKAB case, the promo review is on almost every website and i am loving the attention our show is getting.😊</font>

same here... even I found it suddenly and now got hooked though I did see one of the promos initially 😃
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Absolutely

That promo just amazing ,

Like if anyone not catch the see before they also not stop themselves to watching the episode

kashishbano thumbnail
QUOTE=krystle123] <font size="3">hello guys!!!!!!</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">accident promo influenced me very badly. i am seeing repeatedly this promo. don't know how many times. still i'm seeing.😭😳</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">i hope, not only myself but for everyone. this is THE BESTEST promo i've ever seen. both shaheer and erica nailed it.😳</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">for the first time. i saw the review for promo. so many reviews for our promo in various sites and from so many people in twitter,fb,ig,youtube. it means , it affects and influenced all.</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">i'm really proud to be called as krpkab fan.👏</font>
[/QUOTE] .
The promo was really fabulous, that's why it became talk of the town.
Number of times watch the promo and my experience every time just like I'm watching it for the first time.
Really proud to be KRPKAB fan.
Love DEVAKSHI. ❤️
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Affected every viewers as its not typical love story its totally different love story.. Beside dev's cute impressive look has taken viewers heart adorably way. . His shyness,struggled life, loneliness,attracted all around world's viewers 👏 Edited by kinara17 - 8 years ago
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
meee tooo yaaar
rt noe i know i have seen the promo more 50 times 

and i am just keeping on showing it to my friends 
seeing this one promo everyone got interested in this show .
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kinara17

Affected every viewers as its not typical love story its totally different love story.. Beside dev's cute impressive look has taken viewers heart adorably way. . His shyness,struggled life, loneliness,attracted all around world's viewers 👏

Really? Nice to hear such good things about Shaheer. TFS.  Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago