Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Last Episode Promo.....

Tulsi_Smriti Senior Member
Tulsi_Smriti
Tulsi_Smriti

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Hi all...

Guys some twenty days ago I started an FF on Yeh Rishta kya Kehlata hain which is Titled as Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata hain my FF on Aksharaa and Varsha...

It was just a humble attempt to correct all the mistakes that the CV's did in the previous year specially after leap... Here goes the written update of the last episode's Promo of my FF's season 1... 
Here is the Link of the FF S1 Please read it and give Ur comments and suggestions or press the like button if u wish to...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4603626

" AK's and NK's Marriage photo... Background Voice - Kho diyi hain aapki Aksharaa ne apni pehchaan... Suna hua aaj Singhaniaa Pariwaar ka Khushiyon Bharaa Aangan... Naman Karishma separate from Singhania's and Varsha and Shaurya seperate from each other... Background Voice Continues - Bikharr gaya hai aaj Rishto ka Darpan... Duggu Tara marriage breaks and Naira is out of Singhania family... AK and NK are crying... Kya Joad payenge Naitik aur Aksharaa ek bar phir Khushiyon ka Bandhan... (AK's Memory back...)

PS- This promo is strictly related to My FF which will return in Season two from June 17, 2016 onwards... Till then This is Tulsi_Smriti signing off Take care and Stay blessed one and all... Bubye!!! 

Also the title has been made so catchy so that I grab maximum eyeballs and other new readers will join in in season 2... S1 has lot of speculations and disasters... All will complete in S2 and the FF will get a logical sweet simple Romantic and Happy ending !!!

Edited by Tulsi_Smriti - 26 April 2016 at 12:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saumya77

saumya77 Groupbie
saumya77
saumya77

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
nice promo
waiting for 2nd season
do wrote soon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsi_Smriti