PV SS - The Taming Chapter 15 (EPILOGUE)- page 22 - Page 9

Posted: 7 years ago
I am so angry at Yash right now! 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ I will give a comment once I have calmed down! 
Originally posted by Sharlene1410

That was so good B β­οΈ In his rage he did not hear Aarti said she spent six months in bed to have her son.
Yash said Aarti was selfish Yes I agree she wanted a child so badly she did what she thought was right, but he is selfish to how can you take ayu away from her yes you are hurt yes you want to be a part of you son's life but dont act rash the baby is a premature baby he is prone to illness you observe how Aarti is willing to do anything for her child be a sensible don't act because you are hurt and just want to punish
Aaripta is an A** the man want his wife and son not you what the hell i hate stupid women she is an 🀬  and G3 is the same oh how i hate selfish stupid women like them
Love your comment. But he will remain irrational for a while still
Originally posted by Tessaloni

I am so angry at Yash right now! 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ I will give a comment once I have calmed down! 
I hope that's soon😊
Originally posted by B-onesie

I hope that's soon😊

still fuming! 😑 πŸ˜†
I am disgusted by Yash but then again G3 is his mother. So Aarti is the most selfish and despicable woman he has ever known. So she hurt him and finally he was ready to move on. He should now go ahead with his marriage to Arpita, and have more children with her. Yes Aarti was so desperate she did what any mother would've have done, she took the risk to give up on everything to have a chance to be a mother including putting her life on the line too. So for Aayu, B bring on the custody war in a court of law, not where powerful rich Scindya will use emotional blackmail and intimidation to get his way. Let a rational third party settle this one. And he seems to forget the fighter in Aarti Dubey. Edited by lassekool - 7 years ago
Originally posted by lassekool

I am disgusted by Yash but then again G3 is his mother. So Aarti is the most selfish and despicable woman he has ever known. So she hurt him and finally he was ready to move on. He should now go ahead with his marriage to Arpita, and have more children with her. Yes Aarti was so desperate she did what any mother would've have done, she took the risk to give up on everything to have a chance to be a mother including putting her life on the line too. So for Aayu, B bring on the custody war in a court of law, not where powerful rich Scindya will use emotional blackmail and intimidation to get his way. Let a rational third party settle this one. And he seems to forget the fighter in Aarti Dubey. 
in real life it definitely have ended up in court but it's not as entertaining as emotional blackmail in a piece of fictionπŸ˜‰

Love your comment. But he will remain irrational for a while still

I know and i welcome it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he has issues to deal with πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This AarYa war will be fun to read πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

in real life it definitely have ended up in court but it's not as entertaining as emotional blackmail in a piece of fictionπŸ˜‰

I agree B πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by lassekool

I am disgusted by Yash but then again G3 is his mother. So Aarti is the most selfish and despicable woman he has ever known. So she hurt him and finally he was ready to move on. He should now go ahead with his marriage to Arpita, and have more children with her. Yes Aarti was so desperate she did what any mother would've have done, she took the risk to give up on everything to have a chance to be a mother including putting her life on the line too. So for Aayu, B bring on the custody war in a court of law, not where powerful rich Scindya will use emotional blackmail and intimidation to get his way. Let a rational third party settle this one. And he seems to forget the fighter in Aarti Dubey. 

I love your comment πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Sharlene1410

I love your comment πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

there will indeed be more fighting. They just can't help themselves but not physical again I promise😳