Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

PV SS - The Taming Chapter 15 (EPILOGUE)- page 22 (Page 24)

B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tessaloni

Originally posted by B-onesie

Originally posted by Tessaloni

too exhausted to say anything other than superbly done Honey-Bee! loved it, a very surprising but fitting end! had similar in mind for DA, I mean a leap but will think of something else... I know this won't cut it so I will give a detailed review when my brain is awake! GN sweet...
Sorry. I didn't mean to spoil your story. But please change your story because of meConfused

don't be silly! you did not spoil it, it was just an idea! no need to feel bad for bringing a beautiful end to a heartfelt tale which had us in its grip from day one!!!

Wow who would have thought that she was jealous! she distanced herself because of that and it ended up hurting her too! at least Aarti got through to her and all was restored, nothing but love for the Scindhias!

I loved the leap and that Aarti opened her heart to babies who needed a family; each grandma had a favorite, ahh that was too cute! I think even I am my Ouma's fav LOL I also loved AarYa's banter with the children, what a naughty dad they have!

even after years their passion did not fail, it only got stronger, the one element that did not need taming. yes Aarti tamed her man and brought out the romantic but devoted husband as a result.

once again thank you for this story Honey-Bee, will miss it a lot! I think it may have just become my fav but I have stopped choosing now, they are all wonderful and gripping! Hug
Thanks Tessie, I am hugely relieved that the story is over. I was hoping that the ending was not disappointing and I didn't want to carry on and risk boring the readers. I was torn about how the G3 confrontation would turn out, but then I decided to fit it in with the theme hoping it would work. The rest was actually just a filler but I see it was a hit with the readers. Even I like the playful Yash. I tried to portray a happy healthy family dynamic. And of course the never ending love and passion of our favourite couple. Your comments are always inspiring.   Hug

Edited by B-onesie - 21 May 2016 at 12:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tessaloni

B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zuby87

Great ending B, indeed you did redeem G3 in the epilogue, aarti did manage to being her back to earth and it's beautiful how they did love each other once they got to know each other and little better...
It was so beautiful B
I think by now you know I am a big fan of redemption and happy endings LOL

zuby87

B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fandu

B excellent ending. G3 was jealous of Arti really explains her behavior, you dealt with this superbly. All in all an awesome SS. Loved it. Thank you.
Thank you so much. I am glad you enjoyed it.
B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Themmy

I cnt believe THE TAMING jus ended hw i wish i could go on and on but everytin got it own limit well wat a great ending
Thank you Themmy, I am too lazy to carry stories for longer and I don't have the concentration span, sorry. Maybe one day I will try it Embarrassed
Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Hi B I read yesterday my usual stalkingLOL but had a head ache G3 was jealous of Aarti Shocked Aarti represented all she wanted for her own life her dreams of being a career woman to have a loving supportive husband just like how Yash supports Aarti.
Aarti did not fit in as the perfect Scindhia bahu cook, give birth to son, follow dictator MIL orders no questions asked 
She called Aarti characterless because of a simple mistake and judged her based on that even after it was explained that is was a mistake.
I love how Yash defended his wife
Going back Aripta is the characterless woman constantly throwing herself to Yash after he refused her, calling him to annoy Aarti and allowing him to touch her like that before marriage and G3 called her decent what a joke.
I loved the leap a happy family with grown kids all with their own lives
Ayu a shadow of his dad and Payal a copy of his mom and the two adopted kids their additional pride and joy.
not surprising that Ayu became G3's favourite after all he is the son of her favourite sonLOL

Thanks for this beautiful story B Star

B-onesie

B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharlene1410

Hi B I read yesterday my usual stalkingLOL but had a head ache G3 was jealous of AartiShockedAarti represented all she wanted for her own life her dreams of being a career woman to have a loving supportive husband just like how Yash supports Aarti.
Aarti did not fit in as the perfect Scindhia bahu cook, give birth to son, follow dictator MIL orders no questions asked
She called Aarti characterless because of a simple mistake and judged her based on that even after it was explained that is was a mistake.
I love how Yash defended his wife
Going back Aripta is the characterless woman constantly throwing herself to Yash after he refused her, calling him to annoy Aarti and allowing him to touch her like that before marriage and G3 called her decent what a joke.
I loved the leap a happy family with grown kids all with their own lives
Ayu a shadow of his dad and Payal a copy of his mom and the two adopted kids their additional pride and joy.
not surprising that Ayu became G3's favourite after all he is the son of her favourite sonLOL

Thanks for this beautiful story BStar
Shame Sharls, you're still not better? You need to really rest and recuperate. But thanks for coming out of stalker mode and commenting. Big smile Now do you understand why I said that your comments for G3 was spot on. But our girl even makes her change. And yes Arpita was quite shameless and had not self respect chasing after a man with a family even though they were divorced at the time. It was quite clear that he still had feelings for Aarti. Glad you liked the leap. Now I am tired and don't feel inspire to write anything, not even working on my current stories. However I have started on your request for a belated moms day story. Though I can't guarantee when it will be done Embarrassed

Sharlene1410

lassekool Senior Member
lassekool
lassekool

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Thank you for another beautiful love story. 

B-onesie

Sunrio80 Senior Member
Sunrio80
Sunrio80

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
That was a great ending. They both tamed each other. Thanks for sharing this excellent story.

Go to top