Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

PV SS - The Taming Chapter 15 (EPILOGUE)- page 22 (Page 2)

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Oh B Clap congratulations on another new master piece ClapWink and surely telling that this is going to be one of my fav from ur collection ClapDay Dreaming
wow !!!!! i just love this firebrand aarti !!!!!!! i think a perfect one to tame The yash scindiya LOL he looks like a goner for me now and he himself is pushing her into this marriage LOLSillyit would be awesome to witness who will tame whom LOL

m eagerly waiting for the next B WinkTongue 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TessaloniB-onesie

lassekool Senior Member
lassekool
lassekool

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I like the plot. Waiting to read the next update. 
ksen IF-Dazzler
ksen
ksen

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
interesting start
excited for the next part
B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 2

Two days later the Scindiya's arrived at DH for the proposal. Aarti was aware that they were coming as the discussion caused a huge argument in their house.
"Aart the Scindiya's are coming tomorrow. Please make sure you look presentable. You can wear the sarree that you didn't use to your sister's wedding." He mother said at dinner.
"You can tell them they need not bother to come around, I am not marrying their obnoxious son."
"Aarti, were are not having this discussion again."
"Good." she said and left the table.

Yash was watching with amusement as her mother came down stairs with a look of embarrassment. They all heard her shout at Aarti to open her bedroom door and to come down. This after her father had also tried.
"I'm sorry" he mother said.
"Maji, do you mind if I try."
"No"
"Give me her phone number."
He went to where he was out of earshot of their parents and dialled her number and she picked up.
"I'm waiting" he said when she answered.
"Did I ask you to come? You can stay or go, I don't care"
"Aarti, I told you that I will not wait long to marry you. So you can stop behaving like a child and come down."
"I am working. Tell you parents and mine that I reject the proposal."
She hung up. He called back.
"What now?"
"Aarti does your Prashant Khuranna like his job at Intelligent Technical Support."
She was quiet for a while.
"How did you know where he works?"
"That's not important. I asked you a question. Does he like his job?"
"Are you blackmailing me?"
"Not at all. I merely asked a question. I'm very interested in the answer as the company is co-owned by one of my best friends."
She hung up again, but he heard the door of her room unlock and being flung open with a bang.
He was waiting for her at the bottom of the stair case. She gave him a scathing look.
"I hate you. You're despicable."
He just grinned.
Her anger made her more enticing to him. She was dressed once again in a pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt and her hair was the same as the last time he saw her, he came to think of it as her bedroom hair.
"Aarti, don't you greet?" said her motherly nervously.
She greeted his parents and took their blessings.
"Will you serve tea?"
She served her parents and then hers and was about to ignore him when her mother said.
"You haven't served Yashji."
She got up again and served it.
She smiled sweetly as she was approaching him. Making him suspicious and on guard. And as he had suspected, she "accidentally" spilt the tea on him. But he moved out of the way just in time as he had read her mind. Only a little bit fell on his pants.
"So sorry, Yashji" she said "I will clean it up."
"Let me help" he said following her to the kitchen.
He grabbed her when they got to the kitchen.
"Let me go you brute" she pushed at him.
"Honey, if you ruined the family jewels I would not be the only one that suffered after we got married."
"What do you mean by that?" still trying to get out of his hold.
His mouth came down on hers and again she struggled and again she lost the struggle against him and herself. He was the one that ended it. It took her a while before she came to her senses.
"I'm sure you know what I mean now. And this is Armani, you don't want me to make you pay for it" he said and walked out of the kitchen.
She eventually composed herself to come out of the kitchen.
"We talked in the kitchen and Aarti agreed to marry me" he "Didn't you?"
She didn't answer.
"She's is just shy. "he continued.
He parents looked at each other and confusion.
"We will get back to you with dates. It's time to go Ma Bauji."
Back at SM
"Why her Yash? She has no respect for us. She clearly doesn't want to marry you. Why are you insisting on this? She will never fit in with this family. She doesn't know how to behave with decorum, she doesn't know how to dress, and she is just awful."
"Ma, I don't think that is an appropriate way to speak of my future wife."
"No, I refuse to accept that she will be your wife."
"You accepted Paradhi. They are from the same family, so why won't your accept her. She is not as bad as you make it."
"I can't image a worse daughter in law than her. Do you think she will leave her job and work in this house like we expect"
"She is my choice, Ma and she doesn't have to work in this house if she doesn't want to. We have a enough servants and you already have 2 bahus that you can boss around to do your bidding"
"Are you in love with her?"
"Ma, I am not having this discussion with you. All you need to know is that I am marrying her and that preparations need to be made. End of discussion." He walked away.
"Yash, Yash!" His mother called after him.
"G3 leave it. You know how he gets when he has made up his mind. No one can change it. And he has made up his mind on this. It might not be such a bad thing. She is probably not the ideal bahu, but she might be just what Yash needs. And I don't think he even realises it."
"But ji..."
"G3, I said leave it. Start making the arrangements." he too left.
G3 was livid but she had no choice but to do as she was told.

She couldn't believe that it had come to this. It was her wedding day. It was the worst day of her life. She had no choice. Prashant had contacted her the day after the proposal.
"Aarti, can you believe it. I got a great job offer. It is with Central Tech Solutions. It is a senior management position. The only thing is that it is for their new branch being opened in South Africa."
She was silent.
"What's wrong Aarti? Aren't you happy for me?   I will finally be able to make enough money for us to get married."
"I am happy for your Prashant but ma and pappa had already fixed my wedding."
"No Aarti. We can get married and you can leave with me."
"No Prashant. I can't do that. Congratulations, I am so happy that you finally have your dream job. I hope you find someone that gives you the happiness you deserve. Good bye, Prashant."
After the conversation with Prashant she searched information about the company on the internet. As she suspected, it was part of the Scindiya group of companies. She decided in this he would have the victory. But if he thought he was getting a meek and mild wife he had another think coming. He would have the wife from hell.
He watched her coming to the mandap. His breath caught. She was stunning, she was a real beauty. She was hiding it behind ugly glasses and plain clothes. He already found her attractive but he didn't realise she was such a vision. She didn't look too happy and he expected as much. Just before the wedding started he had second thoughts. This was going a bit far to prove a point. But now he was convinced he made the right decision. She was beautiful and once she submitted to him, he wouldn't mind keeping her.

She felt very awkward. He was staring at her the whole time with a silly grin on his face. He held her hand when they made walked around the sacred fire. First she tried to free her hand but he would not let go. Then she found it comforting. She was scared. She didn't know what she was getting into here. She didn't know what she was getting into. She knew how to fight to be on top, to be the best at what she did. But how was she going to do this? This was not in her plan. It threw her out completely. How would she handle him? He was like no one she ever knew. And she didn't understand why he wanted her when he could have anyone in the world that he wanted. Women that were much better suited to him than her. And those feelings she had when he kissed her scared her even more. How could she dislike him so intensely yet her body reacted in such a way when he touched her. It was all so confusing.
Finally they were in the bedroom. He had carried her there. She wouldn't look at him, she still wouldn't.
"Aarti, can I help you take off your jewellery"
"Please"
"You looked beautiful today. Why do you try to hide your beauty, Aarti"
"It was all this make up, that's all. And all this jewellery. I'll be so happy to get it off me. It feels so heavy. Thank you for helping."
"You can go have a shower first. But first I have something for you." he went to fetch a gift box on the dresser.
"Here"
She opened it and immediately the expression on her face changed. She threw the box at him. The tiny lace chemise and matching thong landing at his feet on the floor.
"What the hell is that?"
"Come on Aarti, it's our wedding night. I just wanted to make more special."
"If you think that this marriage is going to be consummated, you are sadly mistaken."
"Oh, it will be consummated. Make no mistake. And when the time comes, you will be begging me."
"Really, we will see about that." she said making her way to the shower. She got to the door and had a sudden change of heart. She turned around and walked back to him and picked up the lingerie and walked back to the bathroom.
She came out of the shower later wearing the lacy little nothing, he had an immediate reaction.   She looked so much hotter that he had ever anticipated. He had not expected her to wear it. She came sauntering towards him but she walked past him and said
"Good night, Mr.Scindiya and got under the covers and switched off her bedside lamp leaving him stunned and not to mention very aroused. After a while he went to the bathroom and took a cold shower and thought to himself, this is not going to as easy as he thought. His wife was no push over. He would surely not get a wink of sleep tonight, knowing that she was sleeping next to him in that sexy piece of nothing. Damn, she turned the tables on him, he thought frustratedly.
It was the most difficult thing that she had ever done. Walking in front of a man, this man nearly naked. She was shaking like a leaf inside and she walked with a confidence that she did not possess. But he started this war. And when she saw the expression on his face, she knew she had won this battle. She liked that feeling. Yash Scindiya would not get the better of her. She fell asleep with a smile on her face.

Edited by B-onesie - 30 April 2016 at 3:21am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

saroj17swiiitttyswetha03Sunrio80piyushisurili1FanduZeehanaJodhulassekoolbongalisooFollapremapBusiMusirakenduvadanaksenSharlene1410cuteariya

zuby87 Senior Member
zuby87
zuby87

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Oh I can't wait to see how they play this romantic game, I'm sure it will be fine...please update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

B-onesie

Sunrio80 Senior Member
Sunrio80
Sunrio80

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Wow, that was beautiful update.
It looks like a game of love and the story are getting more exciting.
Hope you update soon.

B-onesie

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Wow!! this marriage will be fun LOL a tom and jerry romance poor Yash he bit off more than he can chew LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lassekoolB-onesie

annirogc IF-Rockerz
annirogc
annirogc

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
amazing update.. loved it

B-onesie

Go to top