Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
interesting start
excited for the next part
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
CHAPTER 2

Two days later the Scindiya's arrived at DH for the proposal. Aarti was aware that they were coming as the discussion caused a huge argument in their house.
"Aart the Scindiya's are coming tomorrow. Please make sure you look presentable. You can wear the sarree that you didn't use to your sister's wedding." He mother said at dinner.
"You can tell them they need not bother to come around, I am not marrying their obnoxious son."
"Aarti, were are not having this discussion again."
"Good." she said and left the table.

Yash was watching with amusement as her mother came down stairs with a look of embarrassment. They all heard her shout at Aarti to open her bedroom door and to come down. This after her father had also tried.
"I'm sorry" he mother said.
"Maji, do you mind if I try."
"No"
"Give me her phone number."
He went to where he was out of earshot of their parents and dialled her number and she picked up.
"I'm waiting" he said when she answered.
"Did I ask you to come? You can stay or go, I don't care"
"Aarti, I told you that I will not wait long to marry you. So you can stop behaving like a child and come down."
"I am working. Tell you parents and mine that I reject the proposal."
She hung up. He called back.
"What now?"
"Aarti does your Prashant Khuranna like his job at Intelligent Technical Support."
She was quiet for a while.
"How did you know where he works?"
"That's not important. I asked you a question. Does he like his job?"
"Are you blackmailing me?"
"Not at all. I merely asked a question. I'm very interested in the answer as the company is co-owned by one of my best friends."
She hung up again, but he heard the door of her room unlock and being flung open with a bang.
He was waiting for her at the bottom of the stair case. She gave him a scathing look.
"I hate you. You're despicable."
He just grinned.
Her anger made her more enticing to him. She was dressed once again in a pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt and her hair was the same as the last time he saw her, he came to think of it as her bedroom hair.
"Aarti, don't you greet?" said her motherly nervously.
She greeted his parents and took their blessings.
"Will you serve tea?"
She served her parents and then hers and was about to ignore him when her mother said.
"You haven't served Yashji."
She got up again and served it.
She smiled sweetly as she was approaching him. Making him suspicious and on guard. And as he had suspected, she "accidentally" spilt the tea on him. But he moved out of the way just in time as he had read her mind. Only a little bit fell on his pants.
"So sorry, Yashji" she said "I will clean it up."
"Let me help" he said following her to the kitchen.
He grabbed her when they got to the kitchen.
"Let me go you brute" she pushed at him.
"Honey, if you ruined the family jewels I would not be the only one that suffered after we got married."
"What do you mean by that?" still trying to get out of his hold.
His mouth came down on hers and again she struggled and again she lost the struggle against him and herself. He was the one that ended it. It took her a while before she came to her senses.
"I'm sure you know what I mean now. And this is Armani, you don't want me to make you pay for it" he said and walked out of the kitchen.
She eventually composed herself to come out of the kitchen.
"We talked in the kitchen and Aarti agreed to marry me" he "Didn't you?"
She didn't answer.
"She's is just shy. "he continued.
He parents looked at each other and confusion.
"We will get back to you with dates. It's time to go Ma Bauji."
Back at SM
"Why her Yash? She has no respect for us. She clearly doesn't want to marry you. Why are you insisting on this? She will never fit in with this family. She doesn't know how to behave with decorum, she doesn't know how to dress, and she is just awful."
"Ma, I don't think that is an appropriate way to speak of my future wife."
"No, I refuse to accept that she will be your wife."
"You accepted Paradhi. They are from the same family, so why won't your accept her. She is not as bad as you make it."
"I can't image a worse daughter in law than her. Do you think she will leave her job and work in this house like we expect"
"She is my choice, Ma and she doesn't have to work in this house if she doesn't want to. We have a enough servants and you already have 2 bahus that you can boss around to do your bidding"
"Are you in love with her?"
"Ma, I am not having this discussion with you. All you need to know is that I am marrying her and that preparations need to be made. End of discussion." He walked away.
"Yash, Yash!" His mother called after him.
"G3 leave it. You know how he gets when he has made up his mind. No one can change it. And he has made up his mind on this. It might not be such a bad thing. She is probably not the ideal bahu, but she might be just what Yash needs. And I don't think he even realises it."
"But ji..."
"G3, I said leave it. Start making the arrangements." he too left.
G3 was livid but she had no choice but to do as she was told.

She couldn't believe that it had come to this. It was her wedding day. It was the worst day of her life. She had no choice. Prashant had contacted her the day after the proposal.
"Aarti, can you believe it. I got a great job offer. It is with Central Tech Solutions. It is a senior management position. The only thing is that it is for their new branch being opened in South Africa."
She was silent.
"What's wrong Aarti? Aren't you happy for me?   I will finally be able to make enough money for us to get married."
"I am happy for your Prashant but ma and pappa had already fixed my wedding."
"No Aarti. We can get married and you can leave with me."
"No Prashant. I can't do that. Congratulations, I am so happy that you finally have your dream job. I hope you find someone that gives you the happiness you deserve. Good bye, Prashant."
After the conversation with Prashant she searched information about the company on the internet. As she suspected, it was part of the Scindiya group of companies. She decided in this he would have the victory. But if he thought he was getting a meek and mild wife he had another think coming. He would have the wife from hell.
He watched her coming to the mandap. His breath caught. She was stunning, she was a real beauty. She was hiding it behind ugly glasses and plain clothes. He already found her attractive but he didn't realise she was such a vision. She didn't look too happy and he expected as much. Just before the wedding started he had second thoughts. This was going a bit far to prove a point. But now he was convinced he made the right decision. She was beautiful and once she submitted to him, he wouldn't mind keeping her.

She felt very awkward. He was staring at her the whole time with a silly grin on his face. He held her hand when they made walked around the sacred fire. First she tried to free her hand but he would not let go. Then she found it comforting. She was scared. She didn't know what she was getting into here. She didn't know what she was getting into. She knew how to fight to be on top, to be the best at what she did. But how was she going to do this? This was not in her plan. It threw her out completely. How would she handle him? He was like no one she ever knew. And she didn't understand why he wanted her when he could have anyone in the world that he wanted. Women that were much better suited to him than her. And those feelings she had when he kissed her scared her even more. How could she dislike him so intensely yet her body reacted in such a way when he touched her. It was all so confusing.
Finally they were in the bedroom. He had carried her there. She wouldn't look at him, she still wouldn't.
"Aarti, can I help you take off your jewellery"
"Please"
"You looked beautiful today. Why do you try to hide your beauty, Aarti"
"It was all this make up, that's all. And all this jewellery. I'll be so happy to get it off me. It feels so heavy. Thank you for helping."
"You can go have a shower first. But first I have something for you." he went to fetch a gift box on the dresser.
"Here"
She opened it and immediately the expression on her face changed. She threw the box at him. The tiny lace chemise and matching thong landing at his feet on the floor.
"What the hell is that?"
"Come on Aarti, it's our wedding night. I just wanted to make more special."
"If you think that this marriage is going to be consummated, you are sadly mistaken."
"Oh, it will be consummated. Make no mistake. And when the time comes, you will be begging me."
"Really, we will see about that." she said making her way to the shower. She got to the door and had a sudden change of heart. She turned around and walked back to him and picked up the lingerie and walked back to the bathroom.
She came out of the shower later wearing the lacy little nothing, he had an immediate reaction.   She looked so much hotter that he had ever anticipated. He had not expected her to wear it. She came sauntering towards him but she walked past him and said
"Good night, Mr.Scindiya and got under the covers and switched off her bedside lamp leaving him stunned and not to mention very aroused. After a while he went to the bathroom and took a cold shower and thought to himself, this is not going to as easy as he thought. His wife was no push over. He would surely not get a wink of sleep tonight, knowing that she was sleeping next to him in that sexy piece of nothing. Damn, she turned the tables on him, he thought frustratedly.
It was the most difficult thing that she had ever done. Walking in front of a man, this man nearly naked. She was shaking like a leaf inside and she walked with a confidence that she did not possess. But he started this war. And when she saw the expression on his face, she knew she had won this battle. She liked that feeling. Yash Scindiya would not get the better of her. She fell asleep with a smile on her face.
Edited by B-onesie - 7 years ago
zuby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh I can't wait to see how they play this romantic game, I'm sure it will be fine...please update soon
Sunrio80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow, that was beautiful update.
It looks like a game of love and the story are getting more exciting.
Hope you update soon.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! this marriage will be fun πŸ˜† a tom and jerry romance poor Yash he bit off more than he can chew πŸ˜†
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
interesting update
ouch yash kiss aarti at first meeting that to in their bro sis wedding 😲
in front of everyone they got shocked 😲
aarya parents now hell bent them to get married but both refused
oops yash ego got hurt when aarti reject him now he want to marry her by hook or by crook
eww aarti is in love with prashant & yash know abt it
yash mom didn't like aarti at all
loll aarti tried her luck to spoil yash dress but he read her mind πŸ˜†
now aarya got married aarti was nervous & confused by yash behavior πŸ˜•
OMG aarti turn the table now poor yash couldn't sleep entire night after seeing aarti in that sexy lingerie 🀣
continue plz
lassekool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome one B. This sure is going to be another interesting roller coaster ride, until the point they both accept each other. Waiting eagerly for next. 
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Chapter 3

He was still asleep when she left the room to complete the morning rituals. She wore one of her plain sarees again. It was a struggle for her to get these things on, she thought and now she had to work in it as well. And how was she going to make these sweets. Since when can she cook. He mother never cooked and neither did she. Pari cooked mostly in their family otherwise the cooking was left to one of the domestic workers. She was never interested and now she was at a loss.
Her mother in law gave her scathing look when she saw her. Pari looked close to tears again. She looked like every time she saw her.
"Bahu, is this what are wearing. Even our servants look better than you. And in this house, the women cover their heads. "
In this house, the women all look miserable, Aarti thought but she obeyed and put on her pallu.
"Let's go to the kitchen"
Pari came to stand close to her and whispered.
"Didi, why did you to wear that old ugly thing. Don't you have anything decent? You are making Ma even angrier than she normally is. And Di, I will try and help you, so listen carefully and try and do what I say."
She nodded.
But Aarti's first cooking experience at her in-laws house was a complete and utter disaster, despite her sister's attempts at help. Vidhi and Pari had to cook so that that the family and remaining guests had breakfast. This of course provoked her mother in law against her even more. Not to mention all the old aunties that kept making disparaging remarks about the young women of today.    She hated this. This was not what she had been prepared for. She has prepared to be a career woman, not a house slave. She wanted to go back home.
He was sitting at the table when she came out of the kitchen.    He was so disturbed by her that he tossed and turned for the most of the night. His libido raging while the source of his discomfort was peacefully sleeping. He had only fallen asleep during the early hours of the morning. So she managed to sneak out of the bedroom without him knowing. When he got to the bathroom he saw the lingerie discarded in the dirt bin. It made him chuckle.
When he saw her, he got extremely annoyed. Again with this horrid look. Why did she do this? Surely she had to have better clothes. Her family were well off and must have provided her with better quality clothing. What must the people think of him, of her? That sarree was as plain and outdated as the one she had worn at Prateeks wedding. As soon as breakfast is over, they would have a talk.
"Bahu, what is this?!"
"It's what you told me to make, Ma."
"No, it's not. This is not even edible. It's disgusting. Did you mother teach you nothing."
"She taught me lots of things, but cooking was not one of them." she replied honestly.
"Bahu!"
"Ma, you asked Aarti a question and she answered you. What more do you want. There are other things on the table that that is edible. No one will starve because my wife can't cook."
"Yash, I told you that she is not the right girl for you. Look at her, look at this mess she made with this food. But you insisted. This marriage will never work. As far as I am concerned, she might as well go back home now."
Aarti couldn't believe what she just heard. She didn't want to be here. She knew what he mother in law said were not untrue, but she didn't have to say these things in front of everyone. Aarti was angry and embarrassed. She was about to say something when Pari touched her arm slightly. So she stopped herself only for her sister. Pari so desperately wanted to fit in here and she would not make it harder for her. So she simply turned around and went back to her room.
"Bahu! Aarti Bahu!" Her mother in law shouted after her.
Yash got up as well.
"Yash, where are you going?"
"I have suddenly lost my appetite." He would have to have a serious talk with his mother about the way she behaved towards his wife. Pankaj and Prateek might accept her tyranny over their wives but he would not. He owned a few homes of his own, he could move there at any time.
She was sitting on the bed crying.
"Are you ok, Aarti?"
"No, I am not ok. And it's all your fault. I didn't want this marriage. All your mother said is true. I don't fit in. I don't wear sarees, I don't cover my head, I don't cook, I don't clean. I hate it here. I don't want to stay here. And if your mother continues to talk to me like that I swear ..."
"Aarti, calm down. You are married to me. I will make it clear to Ma that you are not to cook or do housework but in one thing she is right. What is it you are wearing?"
"A sarree."
"Aarti please, you really don't have to wear such cheap plain things. Don't you have others? Even I was embarrassed by the way you were dressed. Surely you have better" She hadn't even unpacked yet and he went to her suitcase and he managed to find a few beautiful sarrees in there. He took a green one out of the bag.
"Wear this."
"You can't dictate to me what I can and can't wear."
"Aarti, I am the CEO of a multi-national company. I have an image to uphold and my wife can't walk around in clothes that our servants won't even wear. Be reasonable."
"And why must I wear a sarree."
"You don't have to wear sarrees every day, just today while the guest are still here. Please.'
"I don't want to."
"Seriously, I am so over your childish behaviour."
He went to her and pulled her up from where she was sitting. They looked at each other each challenging the other with their eyes. Then he had an idea and he smirked.
"Fine, you wear your plain jane sarees. And every time you wear it, it will give me great pleasure to take it off you."
"What?!"
"Yes, after last night, I am dying to see your beautifully enticing body again. So do me a favour and wear these ugly things as often as you like, I will take that as your personal invitation to undress you."
He was standing dangerously close to her now. She had lowered her eyes, but she could smell his breath on her, his fragrance was all around her making her head spin. It was the same fragrance that greeted her this morning and made her rush out of bed.
Her hair in its bedroom state again.
"Did I tell you that I love your hair like this? It's perfectly messy, it looks like you've just been made love to."
Her hands automatically went up to neaten her hair but he caught her hands.
"Allow me" he let go of her hands and pushed her hair back slowly on either side. She felt the heat of his fingers as it grazed hers. Her breathing got heavier, she could feel his gaze on her and she couldn't meet his eyes. She tried to compose herself with great difficulty."
"I ... I will wear it."
"Hmm?"
"The ... the other ... The other saree."
"Don't do it on my account" he said. His voice was hoarse.
"Excuse me, I want to go change my clothes" her voice was barely a whisper.
"I could help you" he said his hands still playing with her hair.
"No, it's not needed." She quickly moved to the side, picked up the sarree and ran to the bathroom. She stood leaning against the closed door for a long time to get composure, before she could change her clothes. She cried again, again in mere frustration. She was so confused.

He stood rooted to his spot. He wanted to scare her into doing what he wanted her to do. But what he wanted more than that was her. Once again she left him hungry and frustrated. He had never felt like this before. The kind of desire he felt for her was new for him. The desire to protect her was also new to him. He had never before thought of moving out. He loved living in this joint family. He loved his parents and his brothers. Vendant and Vedhhika were the apples of his eye, but in one day since he married this woman, he had considered it. What was going on in his head?
It was probably just his libido talking. He had not slept with anyone since the time he kissed her at the wedding. And that was long for him to go without a woman. Truth to tell he had the opportunity, Ishita as usual had tried to use her wiles on him to get him to change his mind on about marrying Aarti, but at that time she had just irritated him. He wasn't even aroused. And his wife parading her delectable body in front of him last night did not help. That must be it. Once he had her, then this craziness in his head and in his nether regions would stop. He had to make it happen soon. Or rather he had to let her make it happen soon. She wanted him too, it was plain to see, but he wanted her to come to him, he wanted to penetrate all those defences she had around her. And he wanted her to forget that boyfriend of hers. It was the first time he made such a ridiculous offer to someone to work for one of their companies. Luckily, Randhir could vouch for the fact that he would be an asset to the company. He just wanted him far away and he did what he had to sweeten the pot.
He was still in the room when she came out. She looked beautiful. She went to the dresser and applied light make up. He came behind her.
"I have something for you."
He had a jewellery box with matching earrings and necklace.
Put the necklace on her and then he came to stand in front of her and put the earrings in her ears.
"You look absolutely stunning Mrs. Scindiya."
She blushed.
He pecked her on the nose.
"Come lets go back out, at least till everyone is gone. Hopefully it won't be too long.   You don't have to cook anymore, but if you don't mind serving while the guest are here."
"I don't mind" she said.
"Let's go then." he said taking her hand.
The rest of the day was uneventful. He stayed close to her and she did the rest of her duties as best as she could, trying not the antagonise Ma dearest any further. Even Pari was smiling.
"Thank you" he said when they retired to their room later.
"For what?"
"For trying."
"I live here now, I suppose I don't have a choice. I don't want your mother to have a heart attack because of me."
He chuckled.
She had unpacked her clothes in the section of wardrobe that had been cleared for her. She took her pyjamas and was about to walk to the shower.
"You know we have a water shortage here right?"
She looked at him, confused by his random statement.
"I have the perfect solution for saving water."
Where was he going with that?
"If most people shower together in this country I guarantee that the water shortage will be sorted in no time. We can do our part for our country starting right now."
"Ugh, you only have one thing on your mind Yash Scindiya. Why don't you get it from that saree girl that was with you at the wedding?"
"Saree girl"
"Yes, the way she was draped around you, you'd think she was a saree."
He laughed out loud.
"So you noticed me at the wedding then."
"Yes, I noticed how you were not a part of the wedding. I noticed how you were on the phone the whole time with your suit, probably also Armani. Ever the business man even at your brothers wedding. That's not the kind of husband that I envisioned for me, but things don't always work out the way we want is it."
"Did you want your Prashant Khuranna?"
"Yes, I did. Eventually when I was ready. But you took that option away from me. You exiled him to South-Africa"
"Exiled? Exiled? Must you always be so dramatic? I exiled no one. I merely allowed a very good offer to be made to him and he accepted. I didn't force him and I certainly did not exile him. And if he wanted to stay here with you he would've.
"He asked me to marry him and move with him."
"Why didn't you."
"Because I couldn't take away his dream job."
"Were you in love with him?"
"I loved him. We were together since college. I don't know if I was in love with him."
"Do you miss him?"
"Yes. Did you love the saree girl?"
"No"
"Why did you marry me?"
"Because I want you."
"I see, for sex? And if you get that? Then what? I go back home?"
"You are my wife"
"And what does that mean?"
He didn't know what to say. She went to the shower.

She was his wife. He fought against his mother for her but he married her for physical reasons. Nothing more. How does one build a relationship on that? What if she gives in to him, then what? Will he go back to his sarree girls because the novelty of his latest conquest had worn off? She would be lying if she didn't acknowledge that she wanted him too in that way. He made her feel things that she never felt before. In all the years she had dated Prashant she had never felt like this. And yes, she loved him, but she was not that disappointed that he left. They were probably more friends than anything, they had so much in common, and it felt comfortable to be with him. Bouncing ideas off each other. The made out but it never went much further than kissing, she would always stop it there, and he never complained. But her husband had made her body react in a shameless way in the short time that she has met him. And she knew if he followed through, she would not be able to stop him. She hated her lack of self-control where he is concerned. She knew she was not the type to get involved in a physical relationship without feelings so she had to think about what these feelings she experiencing was. She just couldn't fall in love with this insufferable idiot.

He couldn't answer her question. What did it mean that she was his wife? What happens after the marriage had been consummated. What happens when his desire for her wore off? Which is what normally happened with him. Though with other women he never took such a drastic step. He never ran after anybody. He never needed to. But she was different to the women he has been with. She was almost childlike, she was gutsy, sexy and it would seem successful in her own right according to his sources. With every day, he wanted her more, and right now he didn't want to think about what would happen after that. He would take this relationship a day at a time.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome B πŸ‘ I don't like G3 would not mind if she gets a heart attackπŸ˜† AarYa's feelings are changing towards each other but they can't put a name on it as yet. I love their relationship they are not even friends they are two strangers who share a room because they have tooπŸ˜† both wants to get intimate with each other both don't want to make the first move both wondering what comes after they consummate their marriageπŸ˜† continue soon 
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
uff aarti again that ugly saree
yash mom got more chance to dislike her & taunt her more
wow yash support aarti against his mom πŸ‘
pari tried to clam aarti but she is so fire πŸ˜‰
finally aarya have their conversation abt their relationship
aarti was right all yash want was her body & when he get what gonna happen after that?
I have feeling that aarti was just attract to prashant that wasn't love
continue plz