Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

PV SS - The Taming Chapter 15 (EPILOGUE)- page 22 (Page 15)

lassekool Senior Member
lassekool
lassekool

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Fab update B. I am still disgusted by Yash who continues to threaten Aarti at every opportunity. The major threat being his intention to file for full custody of Aayu. So the obvious choice out of the 2 was to live with Yash. Aarti is remorseful about her past actions. Unfortunately she's not had an opportunity to share with Aayu'a father the circumstances under which she made the decisions in the past.  Enter Prashant and the madness moves a notch higher. Yash has now decided to leave the house and their actions introduce a probability of another pregnancy. I hope Aarti makes the right decision. She needs a break from the stress that is her life, so that she can continue to be a good mother to Aayu. This life where one is constantly yielding power over the other isn't tenable. 

Edited by lassekool - 14 May 2016 at 2:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FanduTessaloniB-onesie

cuteariya IF-Sizzlerz
cuteariya
cuteariya

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
uff aarya fight everytime like tom & jerry D'oh
but yash couldn't forgive for what aarti did to him Ouch
wow yash arrange aayu name ceremony Party
but yash mom didn't even hold aayu Angry
finally aarti went to live with yash
oh hell prashant came to just mess up everything again in aarya's life Angry
ouch aarya make love but yash left after that Ouch
now what's gonna happen in aarya life? Day Dreaming
continue plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

B-onesie

zuby87 Senior Member
zuby87
zuby87

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Oh honey B this is perfection at its best, it is sad that yash wants to punish aarti, but it is also sweet that the punishment he is giving her is to be close to him...i just hope they find a way back to each other so that they can raise aayu together as a family coz clearly they do have deep love for each other...an update so soon will just keep us eager to know how this os will end...update soon honey B

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharlene1410B-onesie

annirogc IF-Rockerz
annirogc
annirogc

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
nice part.. how many misunderstanding aarya facing.. hope they will speak to each other without their ego inbetween..

B-onesie

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for making an effort to update Honey-Bee!

my oh my! the tension keeps building and the stakes grow higher!!

our tubelight realizes that he forced Aarti into making her "decision" because he loves her, even when angry he cannot stay away from her; seeing Arpita was his way of seeing if she would care at all even if he deluded himself to believe otherwise... just when he decides to give into his feelings things become a real mess and his jealousy makes them both act rashly! in that moment all they thought about was meeting a burning need which had been denied too long and now things could get worse! I am sure he would have to wrestle with self-loathing now since his worst fear is impregnating her; deep down he is angry at her not so much for hiding the baby but for risking her life, now that is a possibility again...
Aarti, she understands all his actions although she wishes things were different; all she wanted was to live with the two souls she loves most! I'm sure what Yash understood as regret for not being able to leave him was regret that she could not return Prashant's feelings. well things had to come to a head and Prashant had to be a catalyst since they are both so stubborn! how easy would it have been just to talk? but then we would be denied all this entertaining drama, not to mention passion!!

loved it Honey-Bee!! wonder what happens next on this rollercoaster? I don't know just who is taming whom anymore!! LOL

Fandu

B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tessaloni

Thanks for making an effort to update Honey-Bee!

my oh my! the tension keeps building and the stakes grow higher!!

our tubelight realizes that he forced Aarti into making her "decision" because he loves her, even when angry he cannot stay away from her; seeing Arpita was his way of seeing if she would care at all even if he deluded himself to believe otherwise... just when he decides to give into his feelings things become a real mess and his jealousy makes them both act rashly! in that moment all they thought about was meeting a burning need which had been denied too long and now things could get worse! I am sure he would have to wrestle with self-loathing now since his worst fear is impregnating her; deep down he is angry at her not so much for hiding the baby but for risking her life, now that is a possibility again...
Aarti, she understands all his actions although she wishes things were different; all she wanted was to live with the two souls she loves most! I'm sure what Yash understood as regret for not being able to leave him was regret that she could not return Prashant's feelings. well things had to come to a head and Prashant had to be a catalyst since they are both so stubborn! how easy would it have been just to talk? but then we would be denied all this entertaining drama, not to mention passion!!

loved it Honey-Bee!! wonder what happens next on this rollercoaster? I don't know just who is taming whom anymore!! LOL
loved your summary. It was so spot on. It made the struggle with the internet worth it.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

surili1Tessaloni

Leevi05 IF-Dazzler
Leevi05
Leevi05

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 4:29am | IP Logged
oh my good yash still same and arrogant but he loves aarti hope he will not take stupid decision...i feel something bad gonna happend to aarti

B-onesie

B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lassekool

Fab update B. I am still disgusted by Yash who continues to threaten Aarti at every opportunity. The major threat being his intention to file for full custody of Aayu. So the obvious choice out of the 2 was to live with Yash. Aarti is remorseful about her past actions. Unfortunately she's not had an opportunity to share with Aayu'a father the circumstances under which she made the decisions in the past.  Enter Prashant and the madness moves a notch higher. Yash has now decided to leave the house and their actions introduce a probability of another pregnancy. I hope Aarti makes the right decision. She needs a break from the stress that is her life, so that she can continue to be a good mother to Aayu. This life where one is constantly yielding power over the other isn't tenable. 
you making me feel so sorry for Yash. I"m gonna have to redeem himEmbarrassed

Go to top