Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

PV SS - The Taming Chapter 15 (EPILOGUE)- page 22 (Page 12)

lassekool Senior Member
lassekool
lassekool

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I am disgusted by Yash but then again G3 is his mother. So Aarti is the most selfish and despicable woman he has ever known. So she hurt him and finally he was ready to move on. He should now go ahead with his marriage to Arpita, and have more children with her. Yes Aarti was so desperate she did what any mother would've have done, she took the risk to give up on everything to have a chance to be a mother including putting her life on the line too. So for Aayu, B bring on the custody war in a court of law, not where powerful rich Scindya will use emotional blackmail and intimidation to get his way. Let a rational third party settle this one. And he seems to forget the fighter in Aarti Dubey. 

Edited by lassekool - 12 May 2016 at 11:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunrio80Sharlene1410B-onesie

B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lassekool

I am disgusted by Yash but then again G3 is his mother. So Aarti is the most selfish and despicable woman he has ever known. So she hurt him and finally he was ready to move on. He should now go ahead with his marriage to Arpita, and have more children with her. Yes Aarti was so desperate she did what any mother would've have done, she took the risk to give up on everything to have a chance to be a mother including putting her life on the line too. So for Aayu, B bring on the custody war in a court of law, not where powerful rich Scindya will use emotional blackmail and intimidation to get his way. Let a rational third party settle this one. And he seems to forget the fighter in Aarti Dubey. 
in real life it definitely have ended up in court but it's not as entertaining as emotional blackmail in a piece of fictionWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lassekoolSharlene1410

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by B-onesie

Originally posted by Sharlene1410

That was so good B Star In his rage he did not hear Aarti said she spent six months in bed to have her son.
Yash said Aarti was selfish Yes I agree she wanted a child so badly she did what she thought was right, but he is selfish to how can you take ayu away from her yes you are hurt yes you want to be a part of you son's life but dont act rash the baby is a premature baby he is prone to illness you observe how Aarti is willing to do anything for her child be a sensible don't act because you are hurt and just want to punish
Aaripta is an A** the man want his wife and son not you what the hell i hate stupid women she is an Censored  and G3 is the same oh how i hate selfish stupid women like them
Love your comment. But he will remain irrational for a while still

I know and i welcome it LOLLOL he has issues to deal with LOLLOL
This AarYa war will be fun to read LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

B-onesie

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

in real life it definitely have ended up in court but it's not as entertaining as emotional blackmail in a piece of fictionWink

I agree B LOLLOL

lassekoolB-onesie

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

I love your comment LOLLOLLOL

lassekoolB-onesie

B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharlene1410

I love your comment LOLLOLLOL

there will indeed be more fighting. They just can't help themselves but not physical again I promiseEmbarrassed

lassekoolSharlene1410

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tessaloni

I am so angry at Yash right now! AngryAngryAngryI will give a comment once I have calmed down!
I hope that's soonSmile

still fuming! Angry LOL

how dare Yash Suraj Pratap Scindhia! I really mean how dare he!!! Angry he deserves thousands of red emojis!! he is proving to be truly G3's son! yes I admit that Aarti hurt him but he is being too too absorbed with his wounded ego! yes I said it! more than his heart, I think his damn ego was wounded! how dare she leave him after everything he put into this for her? what more could he have done? I know I am being unfair but allow me as I am livid! he loves his son very much and rightly so but he should take his nose out of his pain long enough to think whether he would have allowed him to exist! of course not! he would have taken Aarti for an abortion the first chance he got because for him Aarti was more important! he can't admit that Aarti was brave enough to risk it all for his dear son, put him even above herself! she could have died for heaven's sake! I loved that Aarti gave him a fitting answer! I love that she won't take this lying down!! you go girl, show him that you are a mama tigress!!

as for Arpita, the guy took a year just to sign divorce papers, he still calls her his wife, get the message! well be foolish and get burned, don't really care!!!

now you best update soonest of soon Honey-Bee!!

surili1B-onesie

B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 3:15am | IP Logged

I am so angry at Yash right now! AngryAngryAngryI will give a comment once I have calmed down!
I hope that's soonSmile

still fuming! Angry LOL

how dare Yash Suraj Pratap Scindhia! I really mean how dare he!!! Angry he deserves thousands of red emojis!! he is proving to be truly G3's son! yes I admit that Aarti hurt him but he is being too too absorbed with his wounded ego! yes I said it! more than his heart, I think his damn ego was wounded! how dare she leave him after everything he put into this for her? what more could he have done? I know I am being unfair but allow me as I am livid! he loves his son very much and rightly so but he should take his nose out of his pain long enough to think whether he would have allowed him to exist! of course not! he would have taken Aarti for an abortion the first chance he got because for him Aarti was more important! he can't admit that Aarti was brave enough to risk it all for his dear son, put him even above herself! she could have died for heaven's sake! I loved that Aarti gave him a fitting answer! I love that she won't take this lying down!! you go girl, show him that you are a mama tigress!!

as for Arpita, the guy took a year just to sign divorce papers, he still calls her his wife, get the message! well be foolish and get burned, don't really care!!!

now you best update soonest of soon Honey-Bee!!
wow what a rant. As I told Sharls i might have to take it down a notchLOL but what fun would that be. Still no internet so might only update on Monday sorryConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tessaloni

Go to top