Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Tessaloni

sorry to hear that didi love, hope your auntie gets well soon...

I hope your aunty is better now. You are an awesome niece to do that. 🤗
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
A very short update as I don't know if will be able to so later. It is a quick and unedited version so please excuse all the mistakes.

Chapter 12 A

He didn't come back and after a week she decided that she would move back to her parents. The house was too big for her and Aayu alone. And she missed him. Her heart was in pieces. She wished that one could choose who to love. Because she would not have chosen him. She phoned Prashant the next day to say that she could not marry him. She would always love Yash. And even if she didn't she couldn't take Aayu away from him. He never came back to the house. A family member would pick him up to spend some time with his father. He was was now living in the penthouse suite of the most luxurious hotels in Mumbai. He never went back home. There was absolutely no communication between the two of them.
She didn't start working again. She just wasn't motivated. She didn't need to. He made sure that they were well taken care of her. She would do her artwork if Aayu wasn't there. What she also missed was their family time over the weekend. Pari was comfortable at their home but for Pankaj and vidhi it was different. It was not their brother's house. And Aayu took a long time to adjust being without his father. Often she would just cry with him for Yash.
Her parents were very concerned for her. They were practically walking on egg shells around her. She had changed. She had lost her spark. She had given up. She existed from day to day. She survived but her life was gone. What she had left was only for her son. If he wasn't there, she didn't know what she would have done. He was the only thing that brought joy to her heart.
Pari, gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She went to the hospital hoping to see him. But he wasn't there. She was terribly disappointed. This time she did not go their house for the celebrations. She could not face his mother's taunts or his rejection. But being alone and knowing that her whole family were enjoying the celebrations of Palak's naming ceremony made her feel exiled. Although it was a self-induced exile. Her parents felt it too. They were so sad when they left with Aayu. Along with Paridhi and Prateek, her parents had begged her to come to the party but she just couldn't do it.   Not after what had happened with Ansh's naming ceremony. Although that day was bitter sweet. It was the day that they finally mourned the loss of their baby together and it was the day that they confessed their love to each other for the first time. Then it became the place that they really made love in the true sense of the word for the first time. It was the day that he shared his personal haven with her. She needed that now. She needed a haven and she needed to feel close to him. She still had key to the house and she got up and decided to go there. To feel the peace and tranquillity that it offered. She went there to feel closer to him for just a short while.

He was at Palak's naming ceremony. It was a month since he had seen her. He was disappointed that she wasn't there, but he was not surprised. So he pretended to participate in the proceedings and the party. At least he was distracted by Aayu and his cousins. Aayu could now walk and was a very busy and inquisitive monkey. He wanted to be everywhere and touch everything. And he didn't want to be picked up. He wanted to walk, So he had to watch him closely. So most his time was spent running after him. His Aunts and uncles were there too, but he didn't spend as much time as he liked with him so he preferred to look after himself. His mother still had no time for his son. She behaved as if he didn't exist. She only took notice of her other grandchildren. This caused a great amount of strain on their relationship and her only came home when his brothers begged him too. He missed the weekends that they spent together at the house. When they were a family. They still came to visit him, but the hotel wasn't really a home. Someone would bring Ansh to him often. He lived for those moments.

He had stopped seeing Arpita completely. He explained to her that although his relationship Aarti is over, he did not want to get married to anyone else. She still hadn't given up. In fact she was here today. She even tried to help him with Aayu but he wouldn't have it. Especially when he was tired and wanted his nap.
"Pappa, where mummy."
"Mummy is not here, my boy"
"Aayu want mummy."
He almost said, I want your mummy too. He didn't say it but he certainly felt it.
"Ok, first sleep and then Naani will take you to mummy."
"Aayu sheep." he yawned and finally fell asleep in his father's arms.
He hated giving him back it his grandparents to take him home.
After the party he was not in the mood to go back to the hotel and he didn't want to stay at home either. Things between him and his mother was very strained. She insisted that he marry Aarpita. She was the one that invited her that day. He didn't want another confrontation. He got into his car and drove. He didn't even know where he was going until he stopped in front of the beach house. He hadn't been there since the day she left. He knew Bhawari and Jagan cleaned up his mess but he never replaced anything after that incident. He just wanted to forget that this place every existed. It was the place that she had told him she loved him but yet she left him. It was the place where they spent many happy hours, where they were supposed to settle and be together but she left even after telling him she would stay with him. He couldn't face being here on his own.
He was surprised to see her car there. He was about to leave without going inside. But his love and concern for her spurred him on. He knew she must have been heartbroken today. She loved the children so much yet she was not able to attend this function. Thought she wasn't physically forbidden, everyone remembered what happened the last time. Though it didn't end badly for him at all that day. They had finally talked. Finally grieved for their loss. They admitted to their feelings for each other. That day ended happily for him. He stepped into the house and he went where he knew she would be. The very spot that she sat the first time he brought her here. She was sitting on the couch, fast asleep. The evidence of the tears that she shed still visible on her cheeks.   He couldn't help himself. He felt her pain like it was his own. He went to the couch and scooped her up and sat down with her on his lap.

She woke up when he picked her up. She wasn't sure if it was a dream or reality. Right then she didn't care. She snuggled closer to him, wrapped her arms around him, and buried face in his chest and just enjoyed the being so close to him. They just sat like that for a long while.
"I missed you" she said finally.
He didn't say anything.
"I love you so much. I didn't mean to hurt you. And I would never have said yes to Prashant. Not because of your terms but because I could never be with anyone else but you. "
"We don't have to talk about that now" he said.
She lifted her head and looked him straight in the eyes.
"Yash, we have to talk. I want to explain what happened before. Why I left."
"We can do that another time."
"No Yash, now. Time is running out. We might not get another opportunity."
"What do you mean?" he asked the question already knowing that his worst fears had come to pass.
"I have to leave again, Yash. And you have to understand why. This time I am not hiding anything. This time I will tell you everything. I hope that you can forgive me. That's all I ask before I leave. Please forgive me, I couldn't bear it if you don't. And you have to forgive yourself as well as none of this is your fault. All you did was love me. All you wanted was for me to love you back. And I did. I loved you more than anything. This is why you have to let me speak Yash. You have to let me explain why I made the decisions that I did. If there is even a fraction of the love you had for me left in your heart, please give me this opportunity."
He had tears in his eyes. He shook his head in denial. He didn't want to hear it. He didn't want to understand anything. He just wanted her here with him. He didn't want face what she was about to say.
She wiped his tears away and moved so that she could hold him in her arms. Now he had his head on her chest and she started her story.
Hadenikel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update. Thanks for the pm. Hmmm Beach house again...continue soon dear
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
when in turmoil and missing each other, when remembering a painful day which turned joyful they both sought comfort at the one place they had been happiest. in the deepest corner of their hearts they know it to be the one place their love lives, the one place they are reminded of that love. now they are in that place again, amidst the pain there is a chance for healing, amidst the turmoil there is peace, amidst the anger there is a plea for understanding, amidst the helplessness, there is a chance for true forgiveness and togetherness. she will talk from the heart and he has to listen from his heart; he will forgive her just as he had always known he would. his resolve to hold on to his anger was what kept him from listening. now they need each other, he has to be with her as she faces yet another battle for her life and that of another symbol of their love. this time love should prevail and face the scary unknown with hope for victory. 
short but beautiful Honey-Bee, loved it! 
Edited by Tessaloni - 7 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
uff both aarya didn't even trying to clear the misunderstanding
if only aarti had explain yash before leaving him
as husband wife both need to share their problem with each other
now both r hurting each other
poor aayu missing his dad but his dad lost in his own world
uff that bitch arpita & gayetri so irritating 😡
once again aarya came to same place where both comfort each other whe they lost their baby
finally aarti want to explain why she left in past
is that aarti going to leave yash again? 😕
continue plz
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing update.. loved it.. update soon
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome ⭐️ continue soon 
zuby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sad update B, I just hope aarti is not dying coz yash will die along either her...i bet everyone is eager to see ehat happens do update soon honey B
Hlengiwe thumbnail
No! No! Why does it have to be short when i am jubulant about it;(;>
lassekool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent B. Aarti came back to where she used to feel like she was in paradise in the midst of her burning with emotions. Yash was also drawn to the same place as he remembered the events post Ansh's naming ceremony. Finally we are about to hear Aarti's story. She doesn't think Yash has any love left for her. I hope it's not too late for theme to take another chance.