Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome update 
Aarya continue their relationship but aarti wasn't still ready to move with yash
Loll aarti was jealous seeing arpita near yash
Ouch aarti dad caught them red handed 
Aarya romance was sizzling 
Oh hell gayetri how disgusting she is how dare she talk to aarti & her parents like that
God aarti is so obsessed to get baby more then she want yash
But this time yash strictly distance from aarti so she can decide what she want
Finally aarti came to yash 
Aarya spend their 2 weeks in Delhi like honeymoon lots of romance 
Now aarti decided to be with yash
Continue plz
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Chapter 8

They landed in Mumbai but they didn't speak of what would happen afterwards. He was growing a bit tense. He gave the ultimatum and was determined to follow through. But he was petrified. He knew she loved him but he didn't know if his love was enough for her. Of course he wanted a child too but he wanted her more. And he wanted her happy and whole. And he knew if she lost another child that she might not be, ever. He wanted her with him under any circumstance but he would die if she was unhappy. He could not see her waning away like she did the first time.
He wasn't with her during the time she was grieving for their child and she had never told him about that time. But sometimes when she was sleeping in the morning he would talk to his parents in law. They told him how she was after she lost the baby. She had built all her hopes and her future around being a mother to the baby. She had accepted that there was no future for her with the man that she was married to, that he did not really want her and so would not want a child born of her. That was when she had decided to move abroad. Hearing this had caused him so much pain.

She had chosen South-Africa because at least she had a good friend there and he would eventually help her get a job or a business started so she could support them financially. And when she lost her baby, she lost all hope. And worse yet, she discovered her condition and then she fell into a deep depression. She spent weeks in bed and just cried. She hardly ate and even let her work suffer. Her mother took some time off work to be with her. She wanted her to see a professional to talk to, but she didn't want to. Then eventually she came out of that state into another. She worked. Day and night. She hardly slept.   She threw everything that she had into her business. It grew substantially in a short period of time and she still insisted to handle all the contracts. This had carried on until Ansh was born. The birth of that little baby brought her back to life, restored some of her hope. But it is only after they had started seeing each other again that she had hired help.
At first she had the same routine. She couldn't sleep at night. She would work even after a heavy bout of lovemaking. She would sit at her desk or on the couch. Even at the beach house. And even that was a bone of contention between the two of them.
"Baby, please, come to bed."
"Soon, I promise, babe. I just need to finish this one thing."
"How long?"
"Just ... Maybe half an hour."
"Ok"
"Aarti, it's more than an hour now. I am tired and I want to sleep. I have to go to work normal time tomorrow. I won't be able to get up. Please darling, you're killing me."
"This is an important client Yash. Just a few minutes."
"Fine" he got out of bed. "I'm going home to sleep."
"Yash, please, you also have a company. Please understand. I have a responsibility towards my clients. Just because your company is bigger than mine you expect me to leave my work."
"I didn't say that Aarti. It is the middle of the night. People don't work at this time. Why can't you work during the day like a normal person? And yes, you are right. I run a multi-national company and what I do is important. Thousands of people depend on me for their livelihood. I can't afford not to have my full attention on my job when I am there. For this I need to sleep. And again, do I have to remind you that our lives could be so much easier if we lived together."
"Is that your answer to everything?"
"Not to everything. Just this one thing. I want you to be my wife in every sense"
"Yash, you are not being fair."
"No you are not being fair. I have been making all the sacrifices for you. I go where you want us to go. I have lose my sleep, because you insist on running a lucrative business on your own. How long do you think you can keep this up Aarti. How long can we keep this up before we both burn out and lose what we have both worked so hard for?"
"That won't happen"
"Aarti, you only see what you want to see. It's no use talking to you. And in any case if you are serious about growing your company, you need to have more vision and you need to be able to delegate your work so you can concentrate on running it. But what do I know, I am just the CEO of a multi-national company. Good night Aarti."
She jumped up, left her laptop on the couch.
"When will I see you again?"
"I don't know. I don't have the energy for this anymore" he said getting dressed.
She ran to him and hugged him.
"No baby, please, I will stop working. I will come to bed."
"Aarti, it's not just about that."
"I know. But it's late, you said so. I don't want to talk anymore, please baby. Let's go to bed. I will even leave you. I will let you sleep. I promise. I am your cutest Bush baby am I not? You can't leave me now." She said and stood on her tippy toes to kiss him.
As usual he couldn't resist her. The gentle kiss turned into roaring passion. And they went to sleep, but only after a long time of making up for the argument they just had. At least there was on good thing about their constant fights. Making up was always more passionate and wild then their usual very passionate encounters.
He could see how much she loved Ansh. Even Vedhika and Vendant. They often took the children out with them or they spent the day the beach house with them. She was so good with them. She could not go shopping without getting something for them. And when they were in the children's section of shops he could see her longing looks at baby things. He normally would just try and lighten the atmosphere and take her out there. He understood how she felt. He also grieved the loss of their little one. And he often tried to broach the subject of alternative methods of having children. She never wanted to talk about it. He usually let it go, but it left him very frustrated and anxious.
And now the time has come, she had gone with him to Dehli yes, but he was not prepared to stay without her anymore. He wanted her with him. He wanted the opportunity to make her happy. To give her the children that she so desperately wanted, but not the way she wanted it. That he would never allow.
The driver came and loaded their luggage in the Limo.
"Where to Aarti"
"Home, to Ma and Pappa's house."
She could see how his face fell.
"Yash, I have made a decision."
He looked up anxiously.
"I want what you want. I want to be with you completely, all the time. I don't want to commute like this anymore. I want to be there when you get home from work and be kissed good bye when you leave. I don't want to cart overnight bags around with me anymore. I love you and I want to live as husband and wife. I want us to live at the beach house."
"Really honey?"
"Really"
He grabbed her and kissed.
"We can collect your things now and you can move in today."
"Sorry honey not today. I have promised Ma and Pappa that I would go and visit Ma's village with them for a week. We will leave tomorrow and as soon as I come back I will move my things to the beach house. That is if you still want me to live with you"
"Of course I want you to. I can't wait. But I will let you go. At least now I know that I will have you soon."
He kissed her again. But it didn't stop there. She reached her hand to her special place, rubbed him until she could feel him grow hard. They quickly and desperately removed their bottoms and she mounted him. But too soon the car stopped at her parents' house.
He was the first to realise the car had stopped. "Honey, the car has stopped. What if Ma & Bauji come out to meet us? Make yourself decent."
She giggled.
"You started all of this and now you are worried how we will be found."
"I kissed you and that was it. I started nothing, you hungry little Bush baby. Now get off me so we don't find ourselves in an embarrassing situation."
"Fine, but you are no fun at all" she said starting to get dressed.
"When you move in, I won't give you a moments rest. So I don't expect any complaints."
"Promises, promises" she said as she got out of the limo and finally they went inside. He greeted the family and visited with them for a while. Then he went upstairs with her and said good bye to her properly and he left. He was not happy that he would only be seeing her in a week but he was happy that after that they would be together forever. He was happier than he had ever been.

A week later, Yash rushed off to his in laws house to collect his wife. He hadn't even been able to speak to her for the week as there was no reception in the village. He was so anxious to see her.
He entered her house and greeted them.
"Yash, beta. Where have you been all this time? It's been a week since we've seen you."
"Ma, you were at your village, you wouldn't have seen me anyway."
"My village? Who told you that? We've been here all the time. Did Aarti come with you?
His heart sank. He knew before he asked the question?"
"Ma, where is Aarti?"
"She was with you for the week. Why are you asking me?"
"She said she was going away with you and Bauji to your village and I could not contact her as there is no reception." Suddenly he realised how she had interrupted him every time he brought up their impending trip to the village. He didn't think anything of it at the time. He was in a euphoric state due to her decision to move in. How could he have missed that?
He parents looked at each other, realisation dawned on their faces.
Yash ran up the stairs to her room, even when he knew he would not find her there. He looked in her room for some kind of sign, anything to get an indication of where she would have gone. There was an envelope on her desk addressed to him. He ripped it open and found a flash drive inside.
Her parents were there now to.
"Bauji, can I use your computer.
"Yes, beta"
They went to the office and he inserted the flash. He saw her beautiful face on the screen.
"Hi baby, by now you would have realised that I have left. I am so sorry honey. The last thing in the world I wanted to do was to hurt you. I fully want to live with you, I promise but I just can't this way. You deserve more. You deserve a whole woman. Whole in body and whole in spirit and mind. And right now I am not any of those. My body is broken and if I am not able to give you a baby, then I can't be with you. And as long as that is the case then I will never be at peace in my mind. I love you so much. I really do, more than anything, and that is why I can't stay. Trust me when I say this.
I have arranged signed divorced papers to be delivered to you. I don't expect you to stay married to me under these circumstance. But I firmly believe that if we are meant to be we will find our way back to each other again as we did before. You are the love of my life and there will never be anyone else for me. But please honey, don't wait for me. I don't want to stand in the way of your happiness if your find someone else. All I want is your happiness. I will love you always.
Tears were falling down her face as she was speaking. Her mother was sobbing hysterically. He father just sat down, too shocked to re-act. Yash was oblivious to them. All he knew was that his world was falling apart. She had left him. She gave him hope and then she took his life away. His heart was shattered. He just sat there staring at the screen for a long time. What was supposed to be the happiest day of his life turned into a nightmare?
"Yash, she will come back. Please beta, don't give up on her. She will come back." his mother in law said.
"Ma, I am going to sign the divorce papers when it comes. I can't do this anymore. I am not waiting for her."
"She loves you son." her father said.
"Yes she loves me, but her need for a baby is more than her love for me. And I all I needed was her. That was all I needed. But this is the final straw Ma. It's over now." He walked out.

It was nearly year later. He looked at the documents that were delivered to him. He had finally signed and submitted them. He couldn't do it before. He put it off for all this time. Now it was final. Now his mother has found a new bride for him. She had been nagging at him all this time and now he had finally accepted it. He didn't really care who the woman was. He was fine the way he was. His work was his companion. But she was pretty enough and his mother was happy with her. She was what his mother considered a suitable bride for him. It was Aarpita. The sarree girl she went to a jealous rage over at the party, he smiled wryly at her description of the girls that were always throwing themselves at him.    She was the daughter of one their associates. At least someone would be happy. His mother. Now he had to go home and tell his family that he was finally divorced and the marriage arrangements could start.
He knew his brothers and sisters in law would not be happy. They still hoped that Aarti would return and they would be together. But even if she did come back, he would not take her back. She was out of his life forever. He would move on as she wanted. For all he knew, she had already done so. She had cut off contact with her own family.   That was how desperate she was to get away from him. She would have her wish. He would move on.

No sooner had he told his family about the divorce, then his mother arranged the engagement. His family was there. It was a sombre affair for his siblings and their spouses. He was there in body only. He didn't care for what happened around him. Arpita, his new fiance looked happy. She seemed like as sweet girl, but he was not interested.
He got up from where he was sitting and went to the garden. He saw Pardhi outside. She had taken Ansh out to play as he was getting restless.
"Uncle, Uncle" Ansh shouted as she he saw him and ran into his arms. The two year old Ansh was probably the light of his life right now. Paridhi was now pregnant with her second child. He wondered how she would have felt about that. She loved Ansh so much. He was playing with Ansh when he heard Paridhi's phone ring. He wasn't listening to her. But her words caught his attention.
"Didi, is that you? Didi? I can't hear you Didi. The line is very bad."
He got up involuntarily and rushed to Paridhi. He grabbed the phone out of her hand.
"Aarti, Aarti." but there was no one on the other side. He looked at Paradhi.
"She's gone"
He gave the phone back. He went inside and made an excuse that an urgent work matter came up and left his own engagement. He was appalled with himself that the she still had this kind of effect on him.

annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice part.. aarti decision was wrong..she left him after everything they shared
RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh hell annoying of this aarti n g3.poor yash stuck between 2 senseless n irrational women.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
B you know my take in this Please reunite AaRYa i beg you i hate G3 and that woman Aripta Please please reunite Aarya
I understand Aarti's feelings but I want Yash and Aarti together 
lassekool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It hurts to say this, but maybe it's for the best that she left. Her feelings of inadequacy as a woman, is real and understandable from her view point, the reassurance  from Yash that he loves her the way she is not good enough. She was unable to accept the truth about herself. She refused to consider the possibilities thanks to medical technology. She gave him hope,  they were happy but she left. Life can't be easier where she is. She left Yash and cut off from her family as well. More sad for Yash, his love for her is still deep. And her phone call, led him to walk out of his engagement. Fab work B. 
B-onesie thumbnail
Originally posted by: lassekool

It hurts to say this, but maybe it's for the best that she left. Her feelings of inadequacy as a woman, is real and understandable from her view point, the reassurance  from Yash that he loves her the way she is not good enough. She was unable to accept the truth about herself. She refused to consider the possibilities thanks to medical technology. She gave him hope,  they were happy but she left. Life can't be easier where she is. She left Yash and cut off from her family as well. More sad for Yash, his love for her is still deep. And her phone call, led him to walk out of his engagement. Fab work B. 

i love your comment. Sadly when feelings and wrong perceptions get in the way of rational thought it almost aleays leads to disaster. Lets just hope the pain and heart ache is not too much to make reconcilliation ompossible.
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aarti did what? I have half a mind to get into this story and knock some sense into her! how could she be so foolish! what if we are meant to be we will end up together? NONSENSE! love is staying even when times are hard and working through everything together! she got the poor guy's hopes up only to dash them so callously! he was elated with new hope only to find out she led him to dream and build his hopes on nothing. naturally he got disillusioned as a result and is giving into his mother's wishes! can't the woman realize she will be making her son more miserable! 
it took him so long to sign divorce papers because in his heart he knew that's not how things should be and he kept hope that she would return only for her not to. the moment he does, she calls her sister from a line with a bad connection, it's so symbolic of their current state. they have a bad connection because their hearts call out to each other but they cannot find each other, Yash is left calling after her, trying to get her to him but she as usual leaves him hanging. after a year and swearing that he won't take her back, just one call and he is desperate for any link with her... poor chap! I feel for him! ðŸ˜­ I thought Yash was the tubelight but it turns out Aarti is more so in this case!

thanks for updating Honey-Bee, happy to see that you got inspired enough for an update! now update soonest of soon please! 
Edited by Tessaloni - 7 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
B I have a request could you write an os based on mother day please ðŸ˜ƒ
B-onesie thumbnail
Chapter 9

She was nervous she wanted to call him but she didn't have the courage. She had looked at her phone so many times. All she had to do was press the dial button but she didn't know how receptive he would be. She missed him so much. Leaving home was hard but leaving him was a thousand times harder. She wished she could have spoken to him before she left. She wished she could have made him understand. Now she was back and hopefully she would have the opportunity to explain why she did what she did. Hopefully he would understand and forgive her
No one was home when she got home. The house was locked up, not even the servants were there. Luckily she still had her keys.
After she settled she decided to call Pari. It would be easier that way. She knew if Pari knew he would soon find out. She had tried to call about 2 weeks ago but she was still abroad and the time was bad. She didn't know why she felt so compelled to call that day. She had been good at keeping her distance and not contacting anybody. But that particular day she couldn't stop herself. She didn't manage to speak to Pari and she didn't call back. She was also looking forward to seeing her sister and her Anshu. And Vendant and Vedikha would be so big by now. She smiled at the thought of her naughty munchkins. She missed them so much. Even if he didn't want her back, if he didn't want to see her, she would be able see her munchkins again. Not that anything could ever make up for not having him in her life. But she had prepared for that eventuality the day that she had decided to leave.
She called Pari.
"Hello" Pari said
"Hello Pari".
"Didi?'
"Yes, it's me Pari"
"Didi, where are you? Are you ok. Are healthy? When will you be back? Didi please come back home."
"I am home Pari. But the house is empty. Where are Ma and Pappa?"
"You're home?"
"Yes. Now tell me where our parents are?"
"They went on a month's pilgrimage 2 weeks ago."
"I see. Good. Pari, how is he?"
"Fine under the circumstances Didi. Didi, he went through with the divorce. He is engaged now. He will be married soon. But Didi, he suffered so much when you left. It was terrible. And now he has finally agreed to get married again."
There was a long silence.
"Didi, are you ok"
Aarti composed herself and wiped her tears and said.
"I am fine Pari, sweetheart. Will you come visit me when you have a chance?"
"I will come now Didi."
"Ok, see you then Pari."

Yash was sitting with his brothers talking when Pari came there.
"Pari, where are you going?" said Prateek.
"I am going home."
"But Ma & Bauji are not there."
"I know, but ..."
"But what Pari?"
Yash looked at her. He knew immediately.
"Pari?" he said.
"Bhayia, she called. She is home."
He looked down. Not wanting them to see the anguish in his eyes.
"Can I go now?" Pari said.
"No, Pari. I want to see her first. Alone. I need to talk to her."
"Yes, Bhaiya."
"Don't let her know I a coming."
She nodded.

He left immediately. He had a whirlpool of emotions rush through him. All he knew was that he wanted to see her. He needed to see her. He didn't even know what he would do or say when he saw her. He raced to her house. He also had a key and he opened the door.
He saw the kitchen light on. He walked there. She was busy at the kitchen sink. He grabbed her arm and swung her around. He was torn between his raging anger and his all-encompassing love for her. He didn't know whether to strangle her or kiss her. She stared back at him. She was still so beautiful. He could not deny his relief that she was here in front of him and safe. He went through all kinds of hell thinking that something might have happened to her. He opted for the latter. He grabbed her to him and kissed her punishingly.
She responded despite knowing his intention. She missed him so much. She was so hungry for just the sight of him. To feel him and touch him. Even though she saw the anger in his eyes, and she knew what the kiss meant, she didn't care. To her it was heaven. She happily accepted this punishment. She held him tight. She kissed him back. Her hands in his hair. It felt so wonderful. Suddenly he pushed her away from him.
"Where the hell were you?"
But before she could answer he said.
"No I don't want to know. I don't care. Why are you back?"
"This is my home, Yash"
Her answer disappointed him.
"I see. And for almost a year you forgot that little fact. What brought it to mind now all of a sudden?"
"It was time"
"So you have gone out there. Done whatever the hell you thought you needed to get done and now you are back. No one needs you."
"Yash, please let me explain."
"No Aarti, I won't ever believe anything that comes out of your lying mouth again. You told me you would come back to me, knowing that you were leaving. That last day, you had already planned everything. When you told me that you were going away with your parents, you already had your plans in motion. And knowing this you still made love to me in this house, without any scruples. Without any guilt or remorse for your coming betrayal. You disgust me."
"Yash..."
"No, do you have any idea how much your parents suffered because of you. Not knowing where you are. Not knowing if you were alive or dead, sick or healthy. You didn't even care about anyone but yourself. You are heartless. Selfish and self-absorbed. They worried every day, they are still worrying. But you, you don't give a damn."
"That's not true."
"Do you know how you sister cried for you. How upset the children were when you were no longer here. You were supposed to love Ansh so much. He couldn't understand why you were not here. He is only little. He missed you so much."
"And you?"
"Me? What about me? Do you want to know if I was here pining away for you? Well I wasn't. You see, the day I discovered you left I decided that we are finished. That I would no longer grovel at your feet and do everything your way. I gave you what you wanted. We are divorced. I am engaged. I will be married shortly. So I ask you please from now on, stay away from me. Stay away from my home and my family. If Paradhi wants to see you, she can come here. I don't want you anywhere near us. I am marrying a woman that wants to be with me. That is committed to me."
"Do you love her?'
"Love? I don't believe in love. I foolishly succumbed to love and left myself open to pain and betrayal. Love is not needed to make a marriage work. There are many arranged marriages to prove it. But I will take care of my wife with as much affection as I possess and we will be family. Something we never were. Maybe that is the reason our child was taken from us. We were never meant to be. Our love was just an illusion. It's a good thing our baby didn't survive to live through this emotional roller coaster.
He said that to hurt her. And it did. She slapped him hard across the face. She could take anything he said to her but not that. He automatically raised hand to do the same, but he stopped himself in time.
"How can you be so cruel" she said with tears in her eyes.
He grabbed her arm again and said through gritted teeth.
"Did that hurt Aarti?"
"Good" he said not waiting for her answer. Maybe you feel just a fraction of the pain I feel." he shoved her hard and she fell with her back against the kitchen sink.
"Stay out of my life Aarti. For good."
She stood there sobbing for a long while.   She didn't know what she expected but it was not this. Never this. She had done this for both of them. Although she had told him to go on with his life and left the divorce papers, in her heart of hearts she always thought that he loved her enough to wait for her. She still loved him so much. She wanted him so much and now she had lost him forever. He wanted her out of his life. Then she stopped crying. She wiped her tears and got up. She couldn't sit here and wallow in self-pity. This was her own doing. She would not hurt him anymore. He wanted her out of his life and she would abide by it. She had stopped her business when she knew she was leaving. She handed the big contracts to some of her business associates that she knew could handle it and the smaller contracts she handed to Vheer and Rajesh to start a business of their own. She still had money, but it would not last indefinitely. She could not fall apart. She needed to keep it together. She needed to find a way to make a living. She couldn't depend on her parents to support her even though they could afford it. She had to restart her life. A life without him. But he would always be part of her and as much as he tried to deny it, she was part of him. He would always have her heart.

Having seen her just incensed him more. He didn't want to feel this way. He didn't want to love her. He didn't want to want her. He wanted to hurt her. Punish her. But it would never be enough for the pain that he felt. He was determined to exorcize her from his heart and his mind. He would get married and he would make it work. He would be a good devoted husband and father. He would love his wife as best as he could because he knew what it felt like not to be loved by the person that held your heart.
He drove to Arpita's house. It was late. Her parents were surprised to see him, but they agreed to let him see her alone.
"Is something wrong Yashu?'
"No nothing is wrong. I came to apologise."
"For what?"
"For not being committed to this relationship. But I promise from now on, it will change. I will change. I will be a good husband to you. And if we have children I will be a good father to them. I won't disappoint you Arpita. I will be the husband you deserve."
"I have always known that Yashu" she said.
He went to her and kissed her. He had never kissed her like this before. She responded. She was eager. He held her tight and moved his mouth down her neck and she moaned. His hands were about to open her he night gown to devour her breasts when he realised that he was envisioning Aarti and not Arpita. In fact he almost said her name, He stopped immediately.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen. I will tell my mother that I want the wedding to happen in the next 2 weeks."
"Yes, Yashu."
He left there and he drove to the beach house. But that was the worst thing he could have done. It was no longer a haven for him. She was everywhere. Inside and outside the house, on the beach. There were so many memories there. Memories of happy times, of them arguing, of them laughing and joking and most of all of them making love. There was not a room in the house that they had not made love in, on the hot nights she loved to make love on the balcony. He loved it too. He could just picture it now. Her hair blowing in the breeze, her eyes close in passion, her body against his.
"No, no, no!" he shouted and started bashing things, throwing around furniture and ornaments. He even had pictures of them hung on the walls as a surprise for when she moved in. He ripped them from the wall and threw them on floor. The glass frames shattering. But that was not good enough. He picked each one up and beat it against the wall till it was in pieces. When he was too tired and there were no more things to break he sank down on the floor and cried. What a mess. This house was a mess, his life was a mess all because of her. He hated her. He hated that he loved her so much.

Two weeks later he was sitting in the hotel room. It was the first day of the wedding rituals. He had insisted that the wedding date be moved up, he wanted this to happen so that he could forget her and get her out of his life. So far he had not been successful. It took everything within him not to go back there, not to call her. He wanted to ask Paridhi about her but he didn't. He knew Pari went to see her in these two weeks but she never said anything and she never took the children. He was worried about she would feel about Paridhi's pregnancy but then again it was Ansh that got her out of her depression the last time so she would probably welcome the new baby too. He thought about being a father. He looked forward to that. The only problem was that he could only think of her as his children's mother.

Her family was back from pilgrimage and would be at the wedding procedings. His mother had insisted on it. He was sure that it was to rub their faces in the fact that he was now off limits to Aarti. That he had moved on.
"Yash beta, it's time."
"Coming Ma." he wished he could be as happy as she was.
He walked out to where the rituals would take place. He saw her parents and he nodded. They looked so sad, and they looked away. Almost guilty.
"Ma Bauji. How was your pilgrimage?"
"It was fine." said her father.
"Good"
"Yash, beta, you are making a mistake. She made one and now you are making an even bigger one."
"Sorry Ma. I know this can't be easy for you but I have made my decision."
"Satya ..." she said looking imploringly to her husband.
"No, Shoba. It's their lives."
"We will talk later" he said and walked to where he woud be waiting for his future wife.
He was still waiting, deep in thought when something caught his attention. Her saw Pari come to her parents and they spoke very intensely. Then her parents left in a hurry looking very worried. He really tried not to let it affect him, to let it go. But he couldn't. He indicated to Paridhi to come to him when she looked his way.
"Paridhi, where did Ma & Bauji go?"
"Home."
"Why"
"It's nothing bhayia"
"Paradhi, why did they go home?"
"Bhayia, please go ahead with your wedding rituals. Ma & Bauji will take care of it."
"Is she ok?"
"She is fine"
"Pari, tell me the truth"
"I can't Bhayia. She made me promise."
"Paridhi!"
She just shook her head and cried.
He couldn't stay. He had to find out what it was. He made his way out of the hotel."
"Yash, what are you doing?"
"I have to go Ma."
"Where are you going?"
He didn't answer, he just kept walking."
"Yash, are you running after that woman again. When are you going to realise that she is no good"
"Please Ma. Give my apologies to the Singh's."
"So you don't intend to come back?'
"I don't know."
He got to her house.
"Ramsingh, where is Aarti?"
"They left for the hospital a while ago."
He made his way to the hospital. But no one could help him with the ward that she was in. He ran up and down the halls and finally saw her father sitting in the passage outside one of the wards.
"Bauji, where is Aarti. Is she ok?"
"Beta, what are you doing here. What about your wedding."
"Bauji please tell me if Aarti is ok."
"She is fine"
"Where is she?"
"Inside there." he pointed to the hospital room.
He didn't hesitate. He just barged in. He saw her sitting next to her mother. Both looking very worried, but she looked fine. On the hospital bed was a baby hooked up to drip.
"Aarti, what's going on? Are you ok?"
"I'm fine."
"Whose baby is this?'
She looked away.
"Aarti, whose baby is this? "Aarti?"
"Mine. It's my baby."
He looked at the name written down on the board above the baby's head : Aayu Scindiya.
His head was reeling. How was this possible?
"What's going on? How did you have a baby? Why does he have my name?"
"Because he is yours too."
He looked at her and then back at the baby. He still couldn't understand. How did she fall pregnant when they were so careful? How was the baby born when she couldn't carry a child? And how was she back two weeks with the baby and no one told him he had a child.
He walked back out of the hospital room and out of the hospital. He didn't even ask what was wrong with the baby. He sat in his car for a while then he called his mother.
"Ma the wedding is off." and disconnected the call. He went back home. He just couldn't fathom what was happening. He had to clear his head.

She watched him walk out. This was not her intention. She had planned to let him know about the baby once the wedding was over. She didn't want him to make a decision based on the fact that they shared a child. And now he had found out in this way. And he left, He didn't even ask anything about the baby. He didn't ask what was wrong with him. He showed no interest. He just left. That said it all.