TB: Swara to fall prey to a fatal memory loss on Swaragini! - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by LoveSonu2408

u r scaring me.

i was scared first and wrote that, sorry ... but read the positive thought above... just delete the negative thought from your mind as i have done...
Edited by NiViren-Raj - 7 years ago
wat kind of memory loss this πŸ˜›
🀣🀣🀣
That means uttara will get married to rajat...he will be a permanent nuisance to swaragini
Guys this article is nowhere in TB now
This ML track seriously is gonna happen or not... Too much speculation confusion hein bahut... I feel koi ML track nai hoga ( though I want a ML track but she should forget Sanskaar) but if ML will happen den how come the MMwasis will carry on with Rajat Uttara Mrg... Swara is not well & they will continue with the mrg kya 

Definitely the blame game gonna happen but ML of few days joke of the century πŸ€£
i think we r MU this article.they r talking abt ML after this kidnapping wen swara will again try 2 find clues 2 expose rajat & he"ll push her off the cliff.she mite b faking ML as she'd seen how dangerous rajat is.
and i don't think MM ppl"ll MU swara bcoz rajat wanted 2 get money from MM.
Edited by tiny15 - 7 years ago
double post..Edited by OtakuGirl-Debo - 7 years ago
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

I am not getting this memory loss thing..she will only forget Rajat's truth? How can she only selectively forget that? πŸ˜•

Exactly... It means rajat & co...use some sorts of drugs,medicine for that...and I guess pari will also support rajat in that...letc who is actually rajat is..means is he just a new entry...wanna marry rich girl for money...or any past connection...
Originally posted by -Sud-

Article is removed 🀣 
wat??😲lol!!πŸ˜†this is 2 much. had TB got confused??πŸ˜†