India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

flash backs Anandi looks great!!!!

seraal Senior Member
seraal
seraal

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
it was relieving and also attributing to amother trying to teach as much the morals as she has herself learnt to SUCH a child whom she has found after 12years rather 13 years . in a short span between life and death mother told the secrets of a noble life...
                   i liked the way she was asserting good moral values to her daughter nandani who spent a very little happy time with her mom especially  when father is alredy dead.

i think CVs took a very sudden decision on this  point. why to take a hurried decision? 
                       i am still confused!

well the start of new era is good  dr.amit showed skillful appearence while nandani lost in reminiscinence  of childhood drags and killings displays nandanis natural fear of blood ,  death of her loved - ones.
                    Any way good flight!

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:07am | IP Logged
I personally think the first episode of New leap was poorly directed. 

The Cvs should have shown all of Anandi's death and cremation process at once and then moved to 15 years later with camera on Nandini's face. 

This way, they could have shown us a chirpy, bubbly energetic Nandini who is all set for her mission. Her personality would have a different energy altogether. 

But because Cvs wanted to show us flashes of Anandi through Nandini's eyes, they had to immerse Nandini's happiness into sadness and that didn't do justice, to Nandini's otherwise chirpy childhood character. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93libsrocks

seraal Senior Member
seraal
seraal

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

I personally think the first episode of New leap was poorly directed. 

The Cvs should have shown all of Anandi's death and cremation process at once and then moved to 15 years later with camera on Nandini's face. 

This way, they could have shown us a chirpy, bubbly energetic Nandini who is all set for her mission. Her personality would have a different energy altogether. 

But because Cvs wanted to show us flashes of Anandi through Nandini's eyes, they had to immerse Nandini's happiness into sadness and that didn't do justice, to Nandini's otherwise chirpy childhood character. 

Tfs..you are right and i agree with you that whole episode should have been focused on shivam - nandani's role and then  the next episode to be aired...a hurried deciscion made the start  quite filmy-type

Edited by seraal - 26 April 2016 at 9:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Missesha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top