Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SWASAN FF KOI MILL GAYA Last Episode updated (Page 50)

hadiali Senior Member
hadiali
hadiali

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asad08

I was right that stupid raj is agnesh Angry one really nice update
Thanks for the pm and continue soon

Yes dear u were right Thumbs Up
N thanx Smile

hadiali Senior Member
hadiali
hadiali

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarathy321

It was a nice update. .
Waiting for next update

Thanx Smile
hadiali Senior Member
hadiali
hadiali

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaveetha

Hadi... Missed you so much.
The update was awesome.. Loved it.Clap
Update the nxt one soon. Eagerly waiting..

Thanx dear Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaveetha

harshitaloomba1 Goldie
harshitaloomba1
harshitaloomba1

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Nice updated haldai
Raj is such a jerk Angry
And sanskaar met shekhar... Angry.. shekhar is a coward..Dead
And precap... 
Well my predictions are- raj will try to force swara leading her to those old memories n then she will try to escape from him but in vain n this time our hero sanskaar was will save her n then she will be thankful to the rags family and also she will have al her memories of her n sanskaar n her being swara etc... then swasan will work in a film ..
Am I r8WinkLOL

hadiali

hadiali Senior Member
hadiali
hadiali

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshitaloomba1

Nice updated haldai
Raj is such a jerkAngry
And sanskaar met shekhar...Angry.. shekhar is a coward..Dead
And precap...
Well my predictions are- raj will try to force swara leading her to those old memories n then she will try to escape from him but in vain n this time our hero sanskaar was will save her n then she will be thankful to the rags family and also she will have al her memories of her n sanskaar n her being swara etc... then swasan will work in a film ..
Am I r8WinkLOL

Thanx Smile
N this is for ur predictions Thumbs Up   
But I did not think about film wala part thanx for giving me new idea Wink

Edited by hadiali - 23 May 2016 at 9:20pm

harshitaloomba1

harshitaloomba1 Goldie
harshitaloomba1
harshitaloomba1

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hadiali

Originally posted by harshitaloomba1

Nice updated haldai
Raj is such a jerkAngry
And sanskaar met shekhar...Angry.. shekhar is a coward..Dead
And precap...
Am I r8WinkLOL

Thanx Smile
N this is for ur predictions Thumbs Up   
But I did not think about film wala part thanx for giving me new idea Wink

Thanks for Thumbs Up

N welcome for the idea WinkLOL

hadiali

hadiali Senior Member
hadiali
hadiali

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Credit of this part goes to goldie my friend... thanknu so much goldie my siso :-* :-* :-* :-*
Episode 23
Everyone moved towards farm house ...laksh n sanskar sat in same car... sanskar was tens n scare because he knows agnesh very well ... he was rubbing his hands ...
Sanskar screamed : tez chala naa yar
Laksh : dont worry sanskar : we will save her
Sanskar : its all r happening because of I... Im not a gud lover lucky
Laksh : dont worry lucky everything will be alright ... now we all will find her n will save her
Sanskar cried ... n laksh consoled him
In Farm House
Swara was about to leave agnesh caught her hand n pulled her on bed ... he came on her top n pined her with bed
Agnesh : u know wht swara I was waiting for this moment ... now I got u ... Im so happy ... today I will take my all revenges 4rom u
Swara was protesting against him n was trying to release her self 4rom his grip... she was getting some flash backs of that night ... she pushed him with full force n stood up
At GM
Sushela was crying ... n ragini was consoling her but she was also scared 4rom inside because she already lost her sister because of agnesh
Sushela : y it always happens with us ... first he killed my daughter but when I got her I thought god gave this gift to me ... now again that bloody man came in our life ... god plzzz save my daughter 4rom him
Ragini : dont worry mama she will be alright I know her ... she is a brave girl
Sushela : but she is a girl ragini ... wht will happen if he attacked on her dignity
Ragini : no no mama dont think all this I know she will come back n sanskar will save her
Sushela : sanskar???
Ragini : hmmm sanskar he loves her so much ... then she told her swasan love story
Sushela : I promise when she come back I will arrange a big ceremony for them
Ragini : hmmm not only u we will after all he is my devar
Sushela : lets pray for her
They went to mandir in their house n start praying 4rom god for her
On Road
All the cars n a police mobile was moving towards the farm house ... all were lost in their own thoughts
Rishab : today I will arrest u agnesh dobrial ... u crossed ur all limits
Ashouk : u again attacked on my dignity ... I will give u a life time punishment
Sheakher : Im sorry my child its all happening because of I ... I left u thats y u r in big trouble now ... I promise I will give u all the love which u deserves
Laksh : plzzz god take care of her she my little angle
Sanskar : sanskar this time I will save u swara ... I will fight till my last breath
In Farm house
Swara stood up n rushed towards the door ... swara was about to open the door he catch her again n locked the door
Swara : plzz leave me
Agnesh : I cant believe this swara bose is saying plzz to me
He pulled her again n torn her sleeve... swara pushed him again n hold a stick n start beating him with stick
Swara : I said u dont touch me...
Agnesh : how can I leave u swara baby ... u know wht that night I searched u every where but could not found u... today I will finish this matter
Swara was getting the flash backs again
A man was coming closer to her...
He was laughing evilly ...
Man : today I will not leave u swara
Swara hold her head with her palm
She screamed : sanskarrr... papa...
On Road
Sanskar : lucky come on increase the speed ... she is calling me
Laksh : sanskar relax we r going
Ashouk too felt that swara called him
Ashouk : dont worry baby Im coming ... driver move fast
In Farm House
Agnesh snatched the stick 4rom her hand n pulled her again... he caresses her cheek with his nose... swara was protesting against his actions
Agnesh : wht were u thinking han ... swara this time I will not leave u ...purana hisab chukana hai tumhein
He pushed her n she fell on floor
Agnesh : this is for that slap which u gave me on first day of college
Then he made her to stand up ... n pushed her again ... she hit with cup board ... blood start flowing 4rom her head ... now all the blur faces was clear in her eyes ... she remember her past 4rom her childhood
She came back 4rom her school n ran towards her mom
Swara : maa I love u... she kissed her
Then she remember that day when she lost her mother
Swara : baba where is mama she knows that I cant sleep with out her
Sheakher was crying : no swara she will never come back again
Then she remember that day when sheakher got marry to sushmeta
Sheakher : beta she is ur mama
Swara : no baba she is not my mama
Then she remember all the incidents when sushmeta scolded her n beat ... the she grow up n got a scholarship in a college in mumbai ... she knew that sushmeta dose not love her ... accepted that scholar ship n went to mumbai
Then she she remember her first day in college ... n all the incidents when agnesh troubled her then ... sanskar entry in her life ... he got her memory back...
She touched her head with her hand n looked at blood ... agnesh again came close to her n snatched her dupata 4rom her ... but she was not in her sens
Agnesh : u know wht swara I always hate ur dupata
Swara covered her neck with her hands ... he hold her hands n pushed her on bed
Outside
Sanskar n laksh reached first on farm house ... they rushed towards the gate but gate keeper stopped them
Gate keeper : u cant go inside sir is busy n he said dont allow anyone to meet him
Laksh : thats mean he n saneha is inside
Sanskar hold his collar n trow him ... he ran inside ... gate keeper hold lakshs foot n he fell down ... he pointed his gun on him ... at that time police n ashouk came there... police arrest that gate keeper n they all went inside
In Farm House
Sanskar searched swara every where but did not found her ... he was checking back side area of farm house ... one room was locked ... tried to listen some voice but he did not get anything there
In Room
Agnesh pushed her n came on her top n pined her again with bed
Agnesh : swara do u remember me ... Im ur lover baby
He sensuously touched her neck he leans to kiss her ... swara was protesting against him to save her self ... so she turned to other side... he broke the dori of her shirt n torn her shirt 4rom back ... swara was became angry on his act n screamed
Swara : u bloody bustard leave me
He was caressing her back ...
Out side
Sanskar was about leave the place ... he listened swaras voice ... he quickly rushed towards the room n tried to open the door
Inside
Swara was protesting : sanskar plzzz save me
Agnesh : no one can save u today 4rom me
Outside
Sanskar was fuming with anger n screamed : dont dare to touch her I will not leave u
Agnesh was surprised to listen his voice ... he got up 4rom her ... he hold her hand n made her to stand up
Agnesh : ohhh my god majnoo bhi a gye
He twisted her arm n swara screamed in pain
Swara : aahhh sanskar plzzz save me
Sanskkar : dont worry swara Im coming
Agnesh : u cant do anything Mr. Maheshwari because today I will make her mine
Swara was protesting against him... he slapped her n she screamed in pain... sanskar clenched his fist in anger n hit the door with her foot hardly n door open
Sanskar was shock to saw swaras condition ... her cloths were torn ... her dupata was on floor ... agnesh hold her hand tightly n she was protesting against him
When sanskar opened the door they looked at him ... swara became happy to saw his life ... agnesh gave him an angry look... sanskar took a step towards them
Agnesh : stop other wise I will kill her
Sanskar did not stop n slowly start moving towards them
Agnesh : sanskar I said stopped there
Sanskar : leave her
Agnesh : if I dont wht will u do????,
Sanskar increased his voice : I said leave her
Agnesh laughed evilly : I will not leave her she is my doormat
Sanskar became angry
Agnesh : dont be angry ... I will kill u both ...yeh ishq amr ho ga
Sanskar clench his fist n screamed leave her
Agnesh : oohhh u scared me
He touched swara seductively    ... now sanskar cant lost his control... he ran towards him n gave him a tight punch on his face ... he fell on ground ... he touched face
Sanskar took swaras dupata n wrapped it around her ... swara was just crying ... she looked in his eyes that was red like blood... swara remember their all sweets memories (an intense eye lock)
Na kuch chaha
Na kuch manga
Tune dil se diya jo diya
Sanskar saw her body was still visible because her dress was in very bad condition
Na kuch bola
Na kuch tola
Muskura k diya jo diya
Sanskar smiled n covered her with his blazer
Tu hi dhoop tu hi chaya
Tu hi apna paraya
Or kuch na jao bas itna hi jano
Tears were continuously flowing 4rom swaras eyes
Tujh mein rab dikhta a yara mein kia karon
Sajde sar jhukta hai yara mein kya karo
While swara was starring him agnesh stood up n was about to attack on sanskar
Swara screamed : sanskar...
Sanskar immediately turned back n caught his hand ... he start beating him ... he hold his collar n throw him down then came on his top n start punching on his face
Sanskar : how dare u to touch my swara ... I will kill u...
Blood start flowing 4rom his own hand ...While he was beating him all came there n tried to stop him but he was not in his sens ... he was remembering all the incident ... he remember how much swara n he suffered because of this person ... how much pain they got 4rom him... how he torture swara ...swara who was watching all this got scare ... she put her hand on her ears
Swara screamed : aahhh stop it sanskar
sanskar left him after listening swaras voice n turned back ... she fainted ... sheakher n ashouk rushed towards her sheakher carried her n took her out
Rishab arrest him in critical condition ...
Sheakher placed her in the back seat of car... sanskar too came there n sat on back seat ... he kept her head on his lap ... swara tightly hold his hand... laksh sat on driving seat n start the car ... they moved towards GM
On Road
Sanskar looked at swara ... his tears were falling on swaras cheek ... she was still unconsious...while he was caressing her hairs he saw a wound on her head touched her wound... some drops of blood 4rom his hand fell in her mang ... a smile came on swaras face
Sanskar : swara ... wake up
Swara : hmmm
Sanskkar : how r u feeling now????
Swara : hunhhh
Sanskar : Swara I love u
Swara in husky voice : I love u too
Swara was dreaming her past life n remembering that 15days which she spend with him
Zindagi le k aye hai
Bete dino ki kitab
Swara touched his face n wiped his tears in unconsious state... sanskar smiled
Gheere hain ab humein yaadein behisab
Bina poche mile mujhe kitne sare jawab
Chaha tha kiya
Paya hai kiya
Hum ne dekhiye
Dil mein magar
Jalte rahein chahat k diye
Tere liye tere liye
Swara in husky voice : sanskarrr
Sanskar took her ear near her lips... n tights his grip on her hand
Sanskar : han swara
Swara : I know u r my prince charming n my superstar ...
I smile appeared on sanskars face
Sanskar : n u r my ... swara cuts his words
Swara : Im ur swara
Sanskar was surprised ... he removed her hairs 4rom her face n gave a pack on her forehead
Sanskar : yes u r my swara
She wrapped her hand around his waist n tightly hugged her ... sanskar was too hugged her back n was caressing her hairs
Sanskar : (monologue) may be she got her memory back... n if it does not happened then I will tell her all the truth about her
Precape : even I dont know :-P

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ShonacutiepieKANIMALARMOevesomaSravs64lucky02Sammie8Verda_768ANSHELILuvKarannikhathfatimaSwaSan4everrobiayousafshowrav24Kiara.25Teddy94iam_aheli_98sarathy321harshitaloomba1KaveethakrishuuuuuuuuuuSujayrickysneharayLoveSonu2408brainychild92HeleeMysticRiver

Kiara.25 Senior Member
Kiara.25
Kiara.25

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Loved it...
Wanna what will happen when swara comes to know that she was jelous of herself..

Edited by Kiara.25 - 24 May 2016 at 4:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hadialiMysticRiver

Go to top