India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Shraddha's truth.is the time?

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Accdg to the spoiler shradha is going to fake her abortion drama and bihaan has his doubt in her actions.why should he?if her truth is going to come out now,the drama quotient will get reduce to almost zero.it will be an easy way out for vasu.it's result can be thahaan separation,returning of tha---ruv which are all meaningless at this point of time.which are plain and common.the most expected one..it means no much drama or no interesting twist.
                                    Want shraddha's truth to come infront of vasu only.thapki should bring the truth  infront of vasu and vasu confronting shraddha and is about to reveal it to all.here shraddha should use her trump card of thahaan's marriage truth which she has come to know through bihaan vasu convo,which she overheard accidently.it will be interesting to see a helpless vasu.bihaan or thapki worship her but shraddha can only make her eat the fruit of her karma.vasu should realise how far she herself has destroyed the life of her son.we cannot let the sole villian go just like that.shraddha should remain in pandey nivas.time has not yet come.

Edited by rtms - 25 April 2016 at 11:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Manyasha16kapiriPreeti126..dtd...

Preeti126 IF-Dazzler
Preeti126
Preeti126

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Ya..absolutely true..shraddha has to be der and i want her to torture vasu..Vasu has done many things and did not get her punishment. She should suffer..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

parboniPuppy05rtms

Puppy05 Goldie
Puppy05
Puppy05

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
I don't think they will reveal it soon...as they have not yet developed thahaan track properly... So it will take time till Thapki realise her love and then shraddha truth out...vasu asking  thapki's hand for Dhruv again she cries... CVS love to torture the FL...but hope they don't drag it, they must cut it asap...so that they don't lose the audience...and even I now don't even prefer for separation as already they r in such a situation..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachikwr

Ya..absolutely true..shraddha has to be der and i want her to torture vasu..Vasu has done many things and did not get her punishment. She should suffer..
Yes vasu should get trap in  her own chakravyu. 

Edited by rtms - 25 April 2016 at 11:56pm

Puppy05

P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I want only VAsu to know the truth. Yesterday when Vasu cried, is showed that her repentence is on the way. It will be interesting to watch vasu craving to free DS from Shradha but failing miserably. and Shradha balckmailing Vasu..my, my...it would be worth wqatching

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Puppy05rtmsoceanbubble

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=pupra]I don't think they will reveal it soon...as they have not yet developed thahaan track properly... So it will take time till Thapki realise her love and then shraddha truth out...vasu asking  thapki's hand for Dhruv again she cries... CVS love to torture the FL...but hope they don't drag it, they must cut it asap...so that they don't lose the audience...and even I now don't even prefer for separation as already they r in such a situation..[/QUOTE
Yes hope they won't drag it.at the end of it the entire family might get to know the truth.

Puppy05

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dplee

I want only VAsu to know the truth. Yesterday when Vasu cried, is showed that her repentence is on the way. It will be interesting to watch vasu craving to free DS from Shradha but failing miserably. and Shradha balckmailing Vasu..my, my...it would be worth wqatching
Yes dplee exactly.it will be too interesting to see a helpless vasu
Puppy05 Goldie
Puppy05
Puppy05

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

Originally posted by Dplee

Yes dplee exactly.it will be too interesting to see a helpless vasu
Yaa! Such me jaise karni,vaise bharni...we will be glad to see such a vasu, couldn't spit out,couldn't swallow...

rtms

Go to top