India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Shravan's heroism (25/4)

ezbeedscrittore Groupbie
ezbeedscrittore
ezbeedscrittore

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Yesterday's episode of #EDKV was wow. I love how the whole cast treats Shravan like a hero that he is, the way he is glorified through the small things is so cute. Be it Khosla being bowled over at Shravan's first glimpse, getting his picture and a cutowt, trying to get him to go to Bollywood, everyone knowing that Shravan will emerge victorious at all costs, Rachna's reference to him as a hero with last minute entry, Shravan's last moment hero-type entry and the way he pulls off everything he does with so much heroism, I love everything. We all knew (thanks to the spoilers) that Shravan is going to win the case, and also the fact that yes he wasn't backing from the case. Despite that, I had this knot churning in my stomach until I did hear Shravan speak "No need my Lord". I let out a sigh of relief, as well as the breath that was struck somewhere. Shravan came, Khosla saw, Shravan conquered. Period. That is what the whole scene was in a nutshell. But I loved the play of emotions on Suman's face. She was relieved that Shravan came, but more than that, she was sad. She was sad for Shravan; she might say that it is because she didn't want to take a favour that she couldn't repay, but she is actually sad that he will be in trouble because of her. I love how these two care about the other so much more than they care about themselves. I am sure Shravan has already done something to pacify Chachi and Varun (although Chachi might still be a little pissed), and that they will have to be okay with the fact that he is continuing with the case. But it feels good to know that apart from feeling just a little relieved on exposing Khosla and clearing her mom's name, Suman was equally sad, if not more, that this win cost Shravan a great deal. I can't wait for Shravan to tell Sumo that all is well at his home and that she really needs to bask in the glory of his victory. That will be one kodak moment for the duo. So cannot wait for today's episode.

PS - It would be unfair if I don't say anything about the precap. Shravan openly flirts with Sumo all the time (although she doesn't know it yet), but those are very subtle things, like "Mujhe achha lagta hai tum mujhe bahar chhodne aati ho", or "Main yeh sab tumhare liye kar raha hoon", but when he actually goes all intense by cornering her with a "Sochlo, jo mangoonga dena padega, haan ya na", ufff Day Dreaming such feels. The fangirl in me dances at such scenes. I bet he's gonna ask her for a dinner which she doesn't cook (read DATE ROFL). I love how the story is progressing, yay to the writers.

-E

Edited by ezbeedscrittore - 25 April 2016 at 11:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jas.potterginnyAllbut1spnfanKostinsQueenorion23

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Yes. Shravan knows his priorities ..he can do anything for Sumo even if he has to go against everyone..they both care for each other and don't want to c the other hurt or in pain..
Precap was so hot..cant wait to c it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ezbeedscrittore

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Agreed! The episode was fabulous! 
And the precap, I can't stop gushing and blushingPartyDancing
Just air the episode alreadySilly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ezbeedscrittore