India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Need all ur suggestions (Page 3)

MaliciousAngel Goldie
MaliciousAngel
MaliciousAngel

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:51am | IP Logged
^ lavanya chechi( i heard your a keralite) do try to put your side of the story in front him. As for now, staying with your parents is the best possible option. Once your hubby is back, try and tell him what issues you face in his absence and try and work on the marriage. 
If it sees no light then at least you can be at peace that u did everything you possibly could to save this marriage. You'll be able to move on without imagining what could have been or what would have been. Closure is important and this will give u closure. 

Edited by MaliciousAngel - 26 April 2016 at 1:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amlavs

amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaliciousAngel

^ lavanya chechi( i heard your a keralite) do try to put your side of the story in front him. As for now, staying with your parents is the best possible option. Once your hubby is back, try and tell him what issues you face in his absence and try and work on the marriage. 
If it sees no light then at least you can be at peace that u did everything you possibly could to save this marriage. You'll be able to move on without imagining what could have been or what would have been. Closure is important and this will give u closure. 
Mmm...thks dear...I tried many times... But he is not capable of making things work dear...he is completely addicted to his mom... Dnt want him in my life to be frank..my fear is tat my daughter shouldn't be affected tats it...
tikit IF-Rockerz
tikit
tikit

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Lavanya I guess u should move on in your life with ur baby. You have a loving family in ur parents so stay with them. Staying with him and his greedy family won't be a good option in my opinion.
See i know u would have to face a lot of challenge and criticism because a single lady with child is something which is not considered good. You should do what u want to do but i think u should stay away from such a family. It is possible that in near future they may torture your daughter too as u said they are greedy. I have seen many people doing it so out of experience i am saying it. I know ur husband loves u but still he should have interevened but whats happened has happened just move on in life.

Its a guys responsibility to make the situation fine between his wife and mother. It looks like ur husband has no say in the matter. I know its no matter of me to say this but u can happily stay with ur husband if he moves out of his parents house.

I have seen lot of people go through this situation and later they divorced him. Now they are happy and independent. I am not saying that u should divorce him but stay away from his family for ur childs sake. Your child once grows would really be proud of u for raising her/his alone and in fact everyone would be proud of u. You should take a job as a lecturer. 

amlavs

amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tikit

Lavanya I guess u should move on in your life with ur baby. You have a loving family in ur parents so stay with them. Staying with him and his greedy family won't be a good option in my opinion.
See i know u would have to face a lot of challenge and criticism because a single lady with child is something which is not considered good. You should do what u want to do but i think u should stay away from such a family. It is possible that in near future they may torture your daughter too as u said they are greedy. I have seen many people doing it so out of experience i am saying it. I know ur husband loves u but still he should have interevened but whats happened has happened just move on in life.

Its a guys responsibility to make the situation fine between his wife and mother. It looks like ur husband has no say in the matter. I know its no matter of me to say this but u can happily stay with ur husband if he moves out of his parents house.

I have seen lot of people go through this situation and later they divorced him. Now they are happy and independent. I am not saying that u should divorce him but stay away from his family for ur childs sake. Your child once grows would really be proud of u for raising her/his alone and in fact everyone would be proud of u. You should take a job as a lecturer. 
Thank u frnd...s I went through sooo much...tats y I'm saying tat I have no hope from him...he dnt have the courage to say anything against his mom...fed up...only for my daughter am fighting

Thku sooo much for ur kind words...

tikit

MaliciousAngel Goldie
MaliciousAngel
MaliciousAngel

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amlavs

Originally posted by MaliciousAngel

Mmm...thks dear...I tried many times... But he is not capable of making things work dear...he is completely addicted to his mom... Dnt want him in my life to be frank..my fear is tat my daughter shouldn't be affected tats it...
If that's the case then move on in life. Its not gonna be easy but it'll be worth it in the end. You have a very loving and supportive family and a nice bunch of friends. I am sure you'll survive this storm too
Your daughter bas a very strong mother. I am sure when the time comes, she'll become your anchor. 
and since your husband clearly has no say in his home, there is no point expecting him to speak up. 

amlavs

Go to top