amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinjlover9

hlooo Lavanya
m new to this forum just joined it yesterday
i beleive in arranged marriges a lot so couldnt resist myself for suggesting
yaaa you shud move on it will be better for u and ur daghter if ur husband is really a very good person then he will surely come to u & till then u shud focus on ur carrier to give ur daughter a good life

Thku frnd... S I ll move on for my daughter... I dnt have any kind if hope on him...

amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshi2000

Hi Lavanya Di, 
I might be too small to suggest you anything.

But I have to tell you one think that you are very brave.
I really dont think you should adjust to them. 

Your little girl needs a happy atmosphere where she and her mother are treated with respect. 

So Di do take a decision that makes you happy.
U r a wonderful mother and will be able to take care of her baby girl very well.

Stay happy we all are there for u.
N u can share anything with us.
Smile 
Thank u harshi...I made my self bold aft sooo much struggle...
Thanku... s u all r here for me as a family...will be more confident..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake0923

MaliciousAngel Goldie
MaliciousAngel
MaliciousAngel

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Hey 
I don't think this is my place to say but i would suggest you do what makes you happy. 
You are a really strong lady, speaking up about something of this sorts requires immense courage and you have that in you.
Your husband sounds like a nice chap but given what you said, i don't think he'll ever stand up for himself let alone you and the baby in front of his mother. And living with someone who'll never stand up for you when you need him to, is going to be a really bumpy ride.
Maybe choosing to lead your life alone will be tougher than you think, but it'll make you happy and ultimately that's what matters. I feel that keeping your baby away from such toxic environment will be better than adjusting and living a life you never wished for. 
She shouldn't have to see her mom suffering everyday at the hands of her dad and grandma. That will affect the child in more ways than we think
But ultimately do what you want. Don't think what others will do or say, just do what u think is right for your baby and you. Everything else will fall into place. 

amlavs

amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaliciousAngel

Hey 
I don't think this is my place to say but i would suggest you do what makes you happy. 
You are a really strong lady, speaking up about something of this sorts requires immense courage and you have that in you.
Your husband sounds like a nice chap but given what you said, i don't think he'll ever stand up for himself let alone you and the baby in front of his mother. And living with someone who'll never stand up for you when you need him to, is going to be a really bumpy ride.
Maybe choosing to lead your life alone will be tougher than you think, but it'll make you happy and ultimately that's what matters. I feel that keeping your baby away from such toxic environment will be better than adjusting and living a life you never wished for. 
She shouldn't have to see her mom suffering everyday at the hands of her dad and grandma. That will affect the child in more ways than we think
But ultimately do what you want. Don't think what others will do or say, just do what u think is right for your baby and you. Everything else will fall into place. 
Thank u frnd for ur encouraging words...
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:11am | IP Logged
The decision is up to you. You have a good family, where your parents are supporting you no matter what. Whatever you do, please don't leave your husband out. Talk to him. Tell him that if whatever the issue is, isn't dealt with then you'll have no option but to leave. He needs to know that you are not afraid to do what is best for yourself and daughter. I say this because you mentioned that you know he loves you. Well, then he should know that while you love him, you also love your daughter and yourself. I wish you and your daugther the best, with whatever your decision is. 
amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

The decision is up to you. You have a good family, where your parents are supporting you no matter what. Whatever you do, please don't leave your husband out. Talk to him. Tell him that if whatever the issue is, isn't dealt with then you'll have no option but to leave. He needs to know that you are not afraid to do what is best for yourself and daughter. I say this because you mentioned that you know he loves you. Well, then he should know that while you love him, you also love your daughter and yourself. I wish you and your daugther the best, with whatever your decision is. 
Thks frnd...I agree...but wats love dear.. he have to stand up atleast once against bad right...he is a man after all...am an individual he have to respect me...
Abt me...I swear I'm done...dnt hav the courage to love him once again..
Anyway thku dear for ur kind words...
MaliciousAngel Goldie
MaliciousAngel
MaliciousAngel

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amlavs

Hey 
always here if u ever need to talk
But do sit your in laws and husband down and talk once. Maybe talking to them will clear stuff out
Tell your husband what u feel. If the outcome isn't positive then do what you have to do

amlavs

amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amlavs

Hey 
always here if u ever need to talk
But do sit your in laws and husband down and talk once. Maybe talking to them will clear stuff out
Tell your husband what u feel. If the outcome isn't positive then do what you have to do
S tried frnd...but my hubby is in abroad not in touch with me...I tried in many ways but his mom is not letting him to come here to solve the matters... He is under the Ctrl of his mom completely... She is greedy she won't let his son out of her Ctrl.
She needs his money but u know he never understands things clearly... He is addicted to his mom..

Go to top