Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Hole in a pocket sewn by an oath! (Page 3)

Nims47 Groupbie
Nims47
Nims47

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

Originally posted by Nims47

Hi again everyone.   hi there nims...
Hammie thanks so much for replying,  please don't feel you have to respond to my ramblings. I like to talk and can go on for a while so you could be doing a lot of that Embarrassed
have a few talkers on the forum...

I think I know that you read all the posts on your thread as I learnt thru the LTL threads how you responded to every single one.  
ohhh hummm...  those times... a lot of those readers have left...
I'm back as i just read samanthana's take on the title and just wanted to share what I thought about it.  I understood it to be as follows:
The hole in the pocket refers to Dashrath who has not a penny to his name.  The oath is the promise he makes to Bua that She will get to control/choose Viplav's life/wife.  So by promising this to Bua, Dashrath in turn filled his pockets with the wealth and prestige of becoming mahant Dashrath and gained ayodhya nivas into the bargain.
yes... correct... that how I meant...
I,ve been pondering the title all day and this is what I thought it meant,
Thumbs Up
Samanthana's take is totally different but clever you for giving us such a versatile title that has many meanings.  
yes... nims.. sammy's post are patent..we call her our symbol queen.. she puts in faith  strands.. which tends to  enrich the episode she sheds light on
Not sure I got it right but it doesn't matter as it works for us both,  it's been like a conundrum for me to solve. So, as well as your analysis of the episode I,ve enjoyed trying, and possibly failing, to figure it out.
nooo its right...  like you said  sammy has indeed put another interpretation to it...
Thanks again and lots of love
Nimisha/Nims.  I don't mind what you call me, you chose what you prefer Smile
Xxx
ummm  what I  call you  erhh depends on  the mood hammie is in...Tongue    much love hammie

Yippeee! I got it right!! Well chuffed with myself.  Dancing Thanks again Hammie. Xxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiHamlet53

aimf Goldie
aimf
aimf

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Awesome take, Hammie. I am happy to read it. It is nice that they have Dashrath singing again --Arun really has a good voice, and there are lots of videos of him on youtube making CDs. He is a professional singer. Still traveling and busy, but I am so happy that you still remember me. I think of you fondly and miss all of you.

Best wishes and cheers, Hammie. Take care

Edited by aimf - 26 April 2016 at 10:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomipremparbatHamlet53

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:11am | IP Logged
@simplejoy wanted to give a shout out to you for daily liking my posts. Appreciate that. Do tell me what you liked about it .

Hugs

TahsinomiaimfHamlet53

Tahsinomi Senior Member
Tahsinomi
Tahsinomi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

@simplejoy wanted to give a shout out to you for daily liking my posts. Appreciate that. Do tell me what you liked about it .

Hugs

Hiii ratna,
Yes I do like ur posts n ur opinions regarding d episodes.love d positivity u bring through ur posts.
Problem is my English is not good enough, so I face problems while commenting , u must have noticed my comments r all repetative n all r words of appreciation, cant write more than that.I will try to let u know what I liked about ur post but I cant promise all of my words r going to make sense at all. LOL

aimfpremparbatHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimf

hi  aimf...Big smile  got you! come here you..course I remember you...   the takes is your thread too.. shared ownership...
Awesome take, Hammie. I am happy to read it. It is nice that they have Dashrath singing again --Arun really has a good voice, and there are lots of videos of him on youtube making CDs.
really. .  He is a professional singer. Still traveling and busy, but I am so happy that you still remember me. I think of you fondly and miss all of you.  look aimf this time you have been long gone
and I sincerly hope to see  you  here sooner than later
Best wishes and cheers, Hammie. Take care   hummm me will  smile the  time when you stop    travelling...   till then  you take care. of your self and super to see you.. much love hammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomiaimf

Tahsinomi Senior Member
Tahsinomi
Tahsinomi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

Originally posted by simplejoy

Hammie hiii, <font color="#0000FF">hi doc sahiba..</font>
Ohhh I can't believe I missed ur post today. <font color="#0000FF">no problem taz..hammie knows you manage to catch up whenever you can</font>
I thought it will b a late one , cz I find them in d evening now a days so didn't check to find its already posted in d morning. Was reading ur take on laagi episodes n thanks to our nimisha. <font color="#0000FF">
really? oh good... yes barbs ,nimisha twisted my arm other wise you no how I can be..</font>
Yesterday there was a load shedding , aj bhi on d same time.so relying on ur updates only.
Doesn't sound like an interesting episode.but u made a brilliant title n great start for the episode.will have to check goggle for a few things.   <font color="#0000FF"> aacha tha taz.. bua 's intention clarified</font>
U described things so beautifully , here is my favorite part-
"bau manipulating dashrant.. he in turn manipulates kanak ..She than turns to dhani.. all cannons angled at dhani.."       LOL    .<font color="#0000FF">. got frustrated and gussa mein lekh diya </font>
So beautifully described,circus going on.funny indeed.bechari dhani.I want to see her educated before the show ends.
<font color="#0000FF">kiya doctor buna hai usse? dhani is a educated as for as being virtous is concerned taz.. she is a lovely girl with a heart make of pure soil... grounded ..rooted... thanks taz... for supporting my takes.. hammie is humbled.. much love , yours hammie</font>

Hain ? Doctor nehi but atleast she must learn how to read n write.u remember how viplab deceived them into signing some papers ? Its 2016, cant bear to see totally anpad heroine. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aimf

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index