Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Hole in a pocket sewn by an oath! (Page 2)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

hi swathi,Smile

Dear Hammie as usual loved reading your take, very well written Big smile ...loved your title...I did like the eco system chain of manipulators in this episode.

oh thanks for liking the title...    yes they out smart each other

Kamini and her dreams...sab log viplav ke peche pade hain...yeh kaise dikha hai sab ko 10 10 shaadi karne wala hain kya?? LOLBua gives the sadi and jewelry ...she decides to get kamini married to viplav...karne do jo karna hain pura nahi hone dega viplav.The actress looked very pretty in that sadi precap mai jo dikhaye the na.

just follow the twists... lets hope how long we haveto endure this ? kamini is soo sensible she  outshines dhaniTongue

Firstly Arun ji sings very well...don't remember when was the last time he sang ...here comes the golden bowl LOL... As usual the master manipulator does what is expected...he traps kanak...he reveals the truth behind the property and asks her to be prepared for begging when they are going to be on streets...so he wants to sing huh not a bad voice haina magar yeh karne thodi wala hai...the best reaction was kanak when she was asked to be a cook her reaction was hilarious LOL...bahut hasi ayi thi...she falls in his trap and goes to dhani.

have to say arun has such a great voice... kanak wouldn't know the abc of cooking long live ramdin! 

True Hammie it all revolves around the wealth, their so called proclaimed love for viplav has gone out of the window...sadly they never once cared of his feelings nor will they ever care at all.Kahi baar lagta hain yeh kanak ka hi beta hain kya ???Shocked So much contrast bet th e mother and son.

yes I agree but.. drama kerta hi maa ke theran and dada ke theran... maybe he is adopted?LOL

Yeh toh food chain se kam nahi hai...DT kanak dhani ... kanak cooks her stories well yaar ...what an emotional story ...luckily she dint say bua fated for 11 days ...Kajal looked so pretty there in a colorful sadi...yeh log  dhani ke peche haath par sab dhoke pade hain...and where did viplav disappear in the meanwhile...dhani succumbs and decides to go ...and what s with kanak and beta, letter likho main toh bhulhi gayi thi usse likha nahi ata hai bechari...good thing she informed the new ramdeen.

bravoClap    great comment   waise too many cooks spoil the broth!

Yeh lo hero comes running all worried catches up with dhani and asks her how could she leave and all...dhani ko auto nahi mila tha kya LOL...sorry for that then viplav couln't find her na LOL...Loved the precap viplav finally speaks the truth...let's see shall be bua's reaction. Waiting for your next take...till then take care.

auto ke paise nehin hoon ge... waise bhi wanted her viplu to come racing  down  lovely scene .haq se bola viplav..she didn't really have a leg to stand on...thanks for a feel good comment swathi.. much love for your on going encouragement... much love hammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomipremparbat

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Hello Hammoe.
I loved reading this post. I am happy that story is moving on. No dragging . Thank God.

hey  awida, good to see you ..yes that can be said  that this show is pacy...  keep  popping by awida me to be delighted you read the takes againSmile...my love  to you and family.. yours hammie

Tahsinomipremparbat

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplejoy

Hammie hiii,  hi doc sahiba..
Ohhh I can't believe I missed ur post today.   no problem taz..hammie knows you manage to catch up whenever  you can
I thought it will b a late one , cz I find them in d evening now a days so didn't check to find its already posted in d morning. Was reading ur take on laagi episodes n thanks to our nimisha.  
really? oh good...  yes barbs ,nimisha   twisted my arm other wise you no how  I can  be..

Yesterday there was a load shedding , aj bhi on d same time.so relying on ur updates only.
Doesn't sound like an interesting episode.but u made a brilliant title n great start for the episode.will have to check goggle for a few things.    aacha tha taz..  bua 's intention clarified
U described things so beautifully , here is my favorite part-
"bau manipulating dashrant.. he in turn manipulates kanak ..She than turns to dhani.. all cannons angled at dhani.."       LOL    .. got frustrated and gussa mein lekh diya
So beautifully described,circus going on.funny indeed.bechari dhani.I want to see her educated before the show ends.
kiya doctor buna hai usse? dhani is  a  educated  as for as being virtous  is concerned taz.. she is a lovely girl with a  heart make of pure soil...   grounded ..rooted... thanks taz... for supporting my takes.. hammie is humbled..  much love , yours hammie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims47Tahsinomipremparbat

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Hi Hammie

Very apt title ..  and you have written very beautiful. 

Hole in a pocket swen by an Oath - 

This title goes to Viplov and Dhaani

Viplov and Kamini . 

Kamini : She was layering and  covering her naked to attract Viplov

• She attracted through  beauty - Failed
  • She attracted through out shine of attitude of bundle of talents - Failed

she found the Hole of Viplov , that Viplov will not bent for beauty and talents , he is guy of Ethic at heart, Hence she is  playing to over smart Dhaani .   She is   attracting towrds viplov about the family concern .  She knows viplov is family oriented and it starts working well. (Do not throw tomator- ConfusedOuch ) She will outshine Dhaani by her sensible , bubbly attitude .. 

Listen : All Vamp characterrs are in IKRS land are very sensible and knows to make others fool (So  Kamu is  in category)ConfusedOuch

Dhaani :  She knows AN family  has   hole , however she failed to keep Oath which was provided during marriage phera (Saath vachan phera). She is giving a space to creat a inner hole for Kamini ..   

She can overcome through KAmini and viplov and closeness (So she will learn once she separates from viplov ) ... 

but Kamu bititya do not aware that dhaani is lioness (once she found out the truth ) - She will be bewakoof (what Forums giving name )  till she learns ...    , but for me she is the real Queen ...Embarrassed

Please rewind your memories to first episode :viplov Tag line : Aajkal ladkiya na .. , they know how to swim before birth ..   (So they will select  the guy among the best ) - Kamini category

She  has fallen for Pure soul  - That is dhaani ...

So Vipu will not listen dhaanis words about kamu until and unless he listen the truth by his own (Like Kanak Truth )

So this willbe again corrected by the needle none other than Viplov tripathi ...  

Edited by samanthana - 26 April 2016 at 4:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomipremparbatHamlet53

Nims47 Groupbie
Nims47
Nims47

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Hi again everyone.
Hammie thanks so much for replying,  please don't feel you have to respond to my ramblings. I like to talk and can go on for a while so you could be doing a lot of that Embarrassed

I think I know that you read all the posts on your thread as I learnt thru the LTL threads how you responded to every single one.  

I'm back as i just read samanthana's take on the title and just wanted to share what I thought about it.  I understood it to be as follows:
The hole in the pocket refers to Dashrath who has not a penny to his name.  The oath is the promise he makes to Bua that She will get to control/choose Viplav's life/wife.  So by promising this to Bua, Dashrath in turn filled his pockets with the wealth and prestige of becoming mahant Dashrath and gained ayodhya nivas into the bargain.

I,ve been pondering the title all day and this is what I thought it meant,

Samanthana's take is totally different but clever you for giving us such a versatile title that has many meanings.  

Not sure I got it right but it doesn't matter as it works for us both,  it's been like a conundrum for me to solve. So, as well as your analysis of the episode I,ve enjoyed trying, and possibly failing, to figure it out.

Thanks again and lots of love
Nimisha/Nims.  I don't mind what you call me, you chose what you prefer Smile
Xxx

Edited by Nims47 - 26 April 2016 at 4:07pm

TahsinomiHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Hi Hammie
hey sammy... good to see you mate

Very apt title ..  and you have written very beautiful. 

Hole in a pocket swen by an Oath - 

This title goes to Viplov and Dhaani

Viplov and Kamini . 

Kamini : She was layering and  covering her naked to attract Viplov...yes  during puja .. dressed  approriately

• She attracted through  beauty - Failed
  • She attracted through out shine of attitude of bundle of talents - Failed

she found the Hole of Viplov , that Viplov will not bent for beauty and talents , he is guy of Ethic at heart, Hence she is  playing to over smart Dhaani .   She is   attracting towrds viplov about the family concern .  She knows viplov is family oriented and it starts working well. (Do not throw tomator- ConfusedOuch ) She will outshine Dhaani by her sensible , bubbly attitude .. 

yes... but kamini's goody goody image  smells of some guile... all is not revealed about her...

Listen : All Vamp characterrs are in IKRS land are very sensible and knows to make others fool (So  Kamu is  in category)ConfusedOuch

sensible  so they can overshadow dhani...

Dhaani :  She knows AN family  has   hole , however she failed to keep Oath which was provided during marriage phera (Saath vachan phera). She is giving a space to creat a inner hole for Kamini ..   

yes... lts seee how this hole is mended...

She can overcome through KAmini and viplov and closeness (So she will learn once she separates from viplov ) ...

So Vipu will not listen dhaanis words about kamu until and unless he listen the truth by his own (Like Kanak Truth )

So this willbe again corrected by the needle none other than Viplov tripathi ... 
Clap   welll interpreted    sammy anotther  way... super to   see you sammy much love hammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomi

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

Hole in a pocket sown by an oath

Heard that song Hammie "Its a Rich man's world " ABBA that is if you know anything about that era. 
This has been the universal truth that money makes the world go around and has been for centuries. Its buys luxury, power and gives a sense of accomplishment , of being higher than the next who has a buck less than you . The question is How much money is good enough ? And how much does it take to sell or buy ones dignity and self respect . The value of it all.  This is what I saw happening in this episode.

We had left off at the clock ticking for DT to fulfill his promise given to his grandson that he needs an hour to take care of the mess that he has made. Viplav while tending to Dhani's hurt arm is waiting for the impending storm. He knows its coming , why and what shape it will be is known not. But when has DT kept to his word ? He is busy winding up his robotic toy with the threat of extinction. Unless they do not come up with a plan to exterminate the enemy , that little lamb, their future is in peril . "Do something before we are all on the streets begging " . The robot trained only to hunt nods in abeyance , Yes Babuji this will be done.

Kanak well aware that the channel via Viplav will not work . The lion guards its lamb well and its only when he is not around can her mission be accomplished. She walks into the den and in her sweet tone and "Beta Dhani" she is able to catch her attention. Knowing the lambs weakness for emotional tales from the past she recounts a story of the young cub and how he was snatched from the hands of death by a witch . In return for saving his life  the witch was granted a boon to choose his future bride. Now the time has come to fulfill that promise which is not possible because the lion calls you his own . The only way to stop the witch and her curse is if you leave this house for a few days after which I myself will come and get you .

The lamb is resistant to the story and protests. Well the truth will be out now or later , lets bite the bullet . And I cannot leave without telling anyone. Kanak knows that she has successfully entrapped this selfless being into her net insists that this is for a short period and she will be doing this as a favor for DT who has not only has accepted you but given you respect in this house. And yes she nails it.  The lamb  known to sacrifice herself above the happiness of others packs her bag to move out .

Viplav when back finds her missing and  inquires about her to know that she has left the house and will return when the time is right . Silly girl ..when will she learn. If you leave the battle field then how can you fight ? Its surrender . And when they have done nothing wrong why leave ? He follows her in the car to find her walking away in a dusty storm . Angry he asks How can you make such a one sided decision when we had promised to deal with the good and bad together .  Of course Dhani does not have an answer to this , for there is never an explanation for running away ...there is always one to stay !!!

The evil duo are back with their wafer thin plans and to me it seemed like a spin-wash-rinse cycle . Feeding on a weak mind a game that Kanak knows well was good. Bua & Kamini and their castles in the air was amusing . And so DT and his games are back ..i wonder will Viplav ever see through them ? i guess not he is too emotionally strung.

Great stuff Hammie . Liking the new track and tightening my seat belt to see where this ride takes us .

Take care.

Tahsinomisamanthana

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nims47

Hi again everyone.   hi there nims...
Hammie thanks so much for replying,  please don't feel you have to respond to my ramblings. I like to talk and can go on for a while so you could be doing a lot of that Embarrassed
have a few talkers on the forum...

I think I know that you read all the posts on your thread as I learnt thru the LTL threads how you responded to every single one.  
ohhh hummm...  those times... a lot of those readers have left...
I'm back as i just read samanthana's take on the title and just wanted to share what I thought about it.  I understood it to be as follows:
The hole in the pocket refers to Dashrath who has not a penny to his name.  The oath is the promise he makes to Bua that She will get to control/choose Viplav's life/wife.  So by promising this to Bua, Dashrath in turn filled his pockets with the wealth and prestige of becoming mahant Dashrath and gained ayodhya nivas into the bargain.
yes... correct... that how I meant...
I,ve been pondering the title all day and this is what I thought it meant,
Thumbs Up
Samanthana's take is totally different but clever you for giving us such a versatile title that has many meanings.  
yes... nims.. sammy's post are patent..we call her our symbol queen.. she puts in faith  strands.. which tends to  enrich the episode she sheds light on
Not sure I got it right but it doesn't matter as it works for us both,  it's been like a conundrum for me to solve. So, as well as your analysis of the episode I,ve enjoyed trying, and possibly failing, to figure it out.
nooo its right...  like you said  sammy has indeed put another interpretation to it...
Thanks again and lots of love
Nimisha/Nims.  I don't mind what you call me, you chose what you prefer Smile
Xxx
ummm  what I  call you  erhh depends on  the mood hammie is in...Tongue    much love hammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims47

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index