Hole in a pocket sewn by an oath!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Monday 25th April 2016 ep 228 My Take ~ Hole in a pocket sewn by an oath!

One's pocket and how much it holds? is of much worth in functional living as its accepted that capital  makes the world move along. Whether it adds to our faith or ethical values is debatable and  worth pondering. Questions like whether  funds can buy  longevity  ,tranquillity ,family or love  varies from individual to individual's mindset .The episode  has a bearing  upon the credence of wealth  so much so, that  human relationships and  moral values are  thrown  to the winds.Thus  shown is the frantic  worship  of Mammon  the god of wealth  by those devotes who willingly for  riches butcher familial bonds.

There is something about him she can't take her eyes off him.. he objects but looked after her well when she went out with him.. has clout too,  picked a fight  with his family for the sake of the insignificant ordinary nurse! unashamedly confesses  Kamini before Bua.  Well that's bull's eye! the crafty old bat !muses she couldn't really let the cat out of the bag, had to bring  the girl here,  had to  allow her opportunity  to get a feel of Viplav .Seems to work, it appears they like each other's company! So it's safe now to  give insinuations  to  Kamini  of what can be achieved, reckons Bua ,bids her to get the suitcase...

Viplav applies the balm of his reassuring love on  Dhani's wrist bruised by his mother's  abuse. The toll of what s happening   can be seen by  Dhani on his face. As a wife she assures him all will be well  ,besides dada ji  assured them he'll take care of things. A gust of wind blows open their window and Viplav  worries about the storm  that brews up outside..  dreads a tempest in their household..

Dashrant too refers to the tempest that Bua's words have whipped up inside. The storm has to be stopped before all that Dashrant stands for the power ,glory , reputation,  money ,respectability  is  swept away by the  torrential presence of Bua..and the demands she makes on. Kanak fails to recognize the gravity of the situation and throws down arms ,that no one  can deter Viplav from telling Bua the truth!in that case  Dashrant gives her a begging bowl  with the brief that she should be ready to beg for alms in the streets of Banaras then. 

One by one Bau  shows  Kamini the props  for her finale act, a bridal sari, a traditional  Tirpathi gold  ancestral necklace..  the girl is mighty impressed , not realizing yet what is on offer. Till the chunni is placed on her head! before the mirror... the girl is taken in and Bau  encourages her to wear it in the evening... for with Durga goddess blessings  this evening an auspicious time will be selected  for the marriage of Viplav and  Kamini's marriage!Kamini floored emotionally shies away.

Dashrant once again goes into his performances to manipulate Kanak into delivering foolproof plans  that will  hinder Viplav  from speaking the truth before Bua.. he sings and reckons  he was checking to see if his voice is in good condition. As his next vocation to earn a living would be to sing hymns in the temples. Should bring in some alms for the family to survive. But then people will not refer to him as high priest! But instead he will become an ordinary pandit !who will not be offered donations but a  humble  amount of alms  which will help them manage frugally. To her horror he asks Kanak  she too will have to take up a job as  cook, as cooks earn reasonable amount of cash!. Dashrant is wily as he spins this idea that will make Kanak cringe! But it will surely motivate her into discouraging Viplav from going to Bau! Kanak is concerned as babuji  appears and sounds he's off the rails! What's happened to him? and he cries out in a panic ,if Bau finds out the truth from Viplav, she won't  throw  Dhani out of the  house, for  he'll be the one to be ousted first! and they'll be throw out too!  He confesses before   Kanak that all that he has !everything this property!  doesn't belong to him!  ..it is by the favour of Bua . She granted him everything!  He kept all of it! and  if he didn't keep anything!  it was  the reverence  for his sister, the word he gave to his sister! people will malign  him!  there goes dashrant Tirpathi who went back on his mouth ,he was a cheat  and a liar! Viplav has left him nowhere! Everything is finshed! if that favour is  removed by going against her commands and  demands he will end  up on the streets penniless, followed  by his family too.   

Kanak looks at the bowl in her hands! Not on her life if she can help it! she will have to come up with something! She promises  Dashrant nothing will happen ,she will not let anything happen to this house or the family ! she looks at the bowl symbolic of another drastic change in her lifestyle and as far begging is concerned ,its  Dhani who will  be begging!  and she spurns the bowl and tells Dashrant  with a glint in her eye . She has found a way! A skilfully done scene where  Dashrant  presses the right buttons on  Kanak , her love of living in comfort and luxury! her greed for riches! unwillingness to seek employment! and finally to pick on her son Viplav .showing up  Kanak's poor maternal skills ! but the one of living in squalor  shakes  Kanak the most into a performance immediately! So as usual the greatest manipulator of the day is Dashrant..

On the contrary Kanak does comes begging  to  Dhani for a favour.Her mangal sutra  thread snaps.. is this ill auspicious? She threads the black beads and they slip out of the thread and scatter on the floor!  As Dhani collects the beads , another  set of  fingers help  Dhani in gathering the symbolic black beads. Kanak has always been somewhat connected to Dhani's marriage symbols.In the hospital she referred to the application of the vermillion in  Dhanis hair  parting worn boldly, as it meant the longevity of her son's life! Here too she helps Dhani collect the beadswhich gives her the identity of a married woman. Kanak wants that status removed today...dhani says, the thread broke and   Kanak replies ,yes odd! but once broken it never joins,.. as if she tries to give it a knot then it'll block the bead from going through..it,s like trust once broken it cannot be regained.. Kanak uses words and metaphors to manipulate Dhani into doing what she wants ,just like Dashrant manipulates her..with a sweet tongue   Kanak explains , its not to break Bua's trust that  hers and Viplav's marriage is hidden from Bau..  Dhani wonders ,but for how long..? shes bound to find out in future , but  Kanak chips in never mind, about future ,Viplav is hell bent on telling her today!but if he does!  catastrophe will strike!  Years of trust between babu ji and his sister will break in matter of seconds.. Bua ji will be shattered , but what to do Viplav is unstoppable! It  is only a matter of one day she would have gone. Bau's dignity would have remained and babu ji's respect would have stayed too. Dhani explains Viplav is livid!he wont agree , Kanak agrees  he wont ,but  Kanak manipulates  Dhani , but she is more understanding than him, if she agrees   it can happen .She wont be  humiliated and babi ji too won't lose  his respect..dhani is puzzled but  Kanak calls her child , she can help them..  by leaving the house for two days..once bauji leaves than she can return! In fact Viplav and herself can come and get her..dhani says she has to tell Viplav, she is his wife, she can't hide this from him.. but  Kanak says there's no need for that as Viplav will create some new furore !she should pen a letter and then tell  him .Dhani dithers and  Kanak changes her tactics and praises  Dhani for saving Viplav's life many times but Bau saved his life when he was just a baby.. she repeats the story Viplav had already told her..  Kanak harps on about Bau's eternal love for Viplav.. Viplav's identity is due to  Bau ji.. Kanak emotionally black mails  Dhani .. who also wants to win the favour in Kanak's eyes, to rise up to appease Kanak  after all this is the first time she has asked her  to do something .. Dhani thus succumbs !

Kanak gives Dashrant the good news that  Dhani has gone!he sings a song of joy and says good riddance to bad rubbish! His wealth will  stay in his pocket! The hole is sewn by the word he gave to Bua !Viplav will marry the girl she chooses..

Viplav finds out  Dhani has gone , he goes after her and challenges her.. its a one sided decision she has taken!  He rejects it outright!

Good start  to the week..  big time manipulation   from the players..bau manipulating dashrant.. he in turn manipulates kanak ..She than turns to dhani..  all cannons angled at dhani.. last scene  was lovely.. he had a strong case.. dhani took a one sided decision..  he was left out..well in the precap he takes his final decision! well done viplav..   brave heart! lion heart! hamlet53 26.4.16

precap: viplav  brings her home right back with him and boldly tells all  what exists between him and dhani..    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gud mrng hammi.. πŸ˜Š
Thanx for d wonderful take.. 
Well said...brave heart...viplav!!!!
Nims47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Another amazing take Hammie.
A bit too much of Dashrath, kanak, bua and Kamini in the episode for me. That took away from some of the enjoyment, but I guess it built up the bua and Kamini characters a bit more and showed more just how abnormal Dashrath and Kanak are.

Kanak revelation about Bua fasting for 3 days for a poorly baby Viplav and therefore Viplav owes her his life was utter b^*%sh*t!!!  Does bua really expect to control Viplav's life and decisions because she wished him well?  Any parent grandparent would do the same but to expect anything in return makes you question the motives for doing so in the first place...  Dashrath, Kanak, Bua and Kamini know nothing about unconditional love or in fact about love.  They are driven by money and status and and are a bunch of evil so and so's.

Mishal Raheja wasn't in the episode much, but boy what an impact he made when he was.  THe last scene where he runs out of he car and scolds Dhnai out of love and frustration was awesomely acted.

The precap looks brilliant,  loved the shot of them holding hands and then when he tells them all that theirs is a relationship based on love and that of a husband and wife.  Loved it sooo much!

Really hope we get to see that revelation in today's episode.  

Thanks again for letting me experience the episode through your eyes.  Enjoyed reading your take very much.

Lots of love and hugs, Nimisha xxx

Silverrmoon thumbnail

Dear Hammie as usual loved reading your take, very well written πŸ˜ƒ ...loved your title...I did like the eco system chain of manipulators in this episode.

Kamini and her dreams...sab log viplav ke peche pade hain...yeh kaise dikha hai sab ko 10 10 shaadi karne wala hain kya?? πŸ˜†Bua gives the sadi and jewelry ...she decides to get kamini married to viplav...karne do jo karna hain pura nahi hone dega viplav.The actress looked very pretty in that sadi precap mai jo dikhaye the na.

Firstly Arun ji sings very well...don't remember when was the last time he sang ...here comes the golden bowl πŸ˜†... As usual the master manipulator does what is expected...he traps kanak...he reveals the truth behind the property and asks her to be prepared for begging when they are going to be on streets...so he wants to sing huh not a bad voice haina magar yeh karne thodi wala hai...the best reaction was kanak when she was asked to be a cook her reaction was hilarious πŸ˜†...bahut hasi ayi thi...she falls in his trap and goes to dhani.

True Hammie it all revolves around the wealth, their so called proclaimed love for viplav has gone out of the window...sadly they never once cared of his feelings nor will they ever care at all.Kahi baar lagta hain yeh kanak ka hi beta hain kya ???😲 So much contrast bet th e mother and son.

Yeh toh food chain se kam nahi hai...DT kanak dhani ... kanak cooks her stories well yaar ...what an emotional story ...luckily she dint say bua fated for 11 days ...Kajal looked so pretty there in a colorful sadi...yeh log  dhani ke peche haath par sab dhoke pade hain...and where did viplav disappear in the meanwhile...dhani succumbs and decides to go ...and what s with kanak and beta, letter likho main toh bhulhi gayi thi usse likha nahi ata hai bechari...good thing she informed the new ramdeen.

Yeh lo hero comes running all worried catches up with dhani and asks her how could she leave and all...dhani ko auto nahi mila tha kya πŸ˜†...sorry for that then viplav couln't find her na πŸ˜†...Loved the precap viplav finally speaks the truth...let's see shall be bua's reaction. Waiting for your next take...till then take care.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammoe.
I loved reading this post. I am happy that story is moving on. No dragging . Thank God.
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hammie hiii,
Ohhh I can't believe I missed ur post today.
I thought it will b a late one , cz I find them in d evening now a days so didn't check to find its already posted in d morning. Was reading ur take on laagi episodes n thanks to our nimisha.
Yesterday there was a load shedding , aj bhi on d same time.so relying on ur updates only.
Doesn't sound like an interesting episode.but u made a brilliant title n great start for the episode.will have to check goggle for a few things.
U described things so beautifully , here is my favorite part-
"bau manipulating dashrant.. he in turn manipulates kanak ..She than turns to dhani.. all cannons angled at dhani.."
So beautifully described,circus going on.funny indeed.bechari dhani.I want to see her educated before the show ends.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: revathirk

Gud mrng hammi.. πŸ˜Š

Thanx for d wonderful take.. 
Well said...brave heart...viplav!!!!

hi revathi,good to see you  ,thanks for continuing to read the takes...they are very late ..I write when my time zone allows it .. apologies for them  much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nims47

Another amazing take Hammie.   hello Nimisha... nims...actually hammie likes both  your apellatives

A bit too much of Dashrath, kanak, bua and Kamini in the episode for me. That took away from some of the enjoyment, but I guess it built up the bua and Kamini characters a bit more and showed more just how abnormal Dashrath and Kanak are.
you  said it.. two of kind though pathetic!
Kanak revelation about Bua fasting for 3 days for a poorly baby Viplav and therefore Viplav owes her his life was utter b^*%sh*t!!!  Does bua really expect to control Viplav's life and decisions because she wished him well?  Any parent grandparent would do the same but to expect anything in return makes you question the motives for doing so in the first place...  Dashrath, Kanak, Bua and Kamini know nothing about unconditional love or in fact about love.  They are driven by money and status and and are a bunch of evil so and so's.
love your comment any grandparent would do it..
Mishal Raheja wasn't in the episode much, but boy what an impact he made when he was.  THe last scene where he runs out of he car and scolds Dhnai out of love and frustration was awesomely acted.
yes the last scene was powerful... his face ,his  few words said it all...
The precap looks brilliant,  loved the shot of them holding hands and then when he tells them all that theirs is a relationship based on love and that of a husband and wife.  Loved it sooo much!
yes nims its today's..  a certain defiance  yet a need to tell the truth
Really hope we get to see that revelation in today's episode.  
 today... you mean as in tuesday...?
Thanks again for letting me experience the episode through your eyes.  Enjoyed reading your take very much.
look nims.. great to have you reading the takes.. I confess  I may have missed replying to your comments..  will try to avoid that
Lots of love and hugs, Nimisha xxx
super to see you and sorry for responding late   to my  post.. incidentally on my fanfic page I have copied and pasted my three LTL repeats...  much love ,yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

hi swathi,😊

Dear Hammie as usual loved reading your take, very well written πŸ˜ƒ ...loved your title...I did like the eco system chain of manipulators in this episode.

oh thanks for liking the title...    yes they out smart each other

Kamini and her dreams...sab log viplav ke peche pade hain...yeh kaise dikha hai sab ko 10 10 shaadi karne wala hain kya?? πŸ˜†Bua gives the sadi and jewelry ...she decides to get kamini married to viplav...karne do jo karna hain pura nahi hone dega viplav.The actress looked very pretty in that sadi precap mai jo dikhaye the na.

just follow the twists... lets hope how long we haveto endure this ? kamini is soo sensible she  outshines dhaniπŸ˜›

Firstly Arun ji sings very well...don't remember when was the last time he sang ...here comes the golden bowl πŸ˜†... As usual the master manipulator does what is expected...he traps kanak...he reveals the truth behind the property and asks her to be prepared for begging when they are going to be on streets...so he wants to sing huh not a bad voice haina magar yeh karne thodi wala hai...the best reaction was kanak when she was asked to be a cook her reaction was hilarious πŸ˜†...bahut hasi ayi thi...she falls in his trap and goes to dhani.

have to say arun has such a great voice... kanak wouldn't know the abc of cooking long live ramdin! 

True Hammie it all revolves around the wealth, their so called proclaimed love for viplav has gone out of the window...sadly they never once cared of his feelings nor will they ever care at all.Kahi baar lagta hain yeh kanak ka hi beta hain kya ???😲 So much contrast bet th e mother and son.

yes I agree but.. drama kerta hi maa ke theran and dada ke theran... maybe he is adopted?πŸ˜†

Yeh toh food chain se kam nahi hai...DT kanak dhani ... kanak cooks her stories well yaar ...what an emotional story ...luckily she dint say bua fated for 11 days ...Kajal looked so pretty there in a colorful sadi...yeh log  dhani ke peche haath par sab dhoke pade hain...and where did viplav disappear in the meanwhile...dhani succumbs and decides to go ...and what s with kanak and beta, letter likho main toh bhulhi gayi thi usse likha nahi ata hai bechari...good thing she informed the new ramdeen.

bravoπŸ‘    great comment   waise too many cooks spoil the broth!

Yeh lo hero comes running all worried catches up with dhani and asks her how could she leave and all...dhani ko auto nahi mila tha kya πŸ˜†...sorry for that then viplav couln't find her na πŸ˜†...Loved the precap viplav finally speaks the truth...let's see shall be bua's reaction. Waiting for your next take...till then take care.

auto ke paise nehin hoon ge... waise bhi wanted her viplu to come racing  down  lovely scene .haq se bola viplav..she didn't really have a leg to stand on...thanks for a feel good comment swathi.. much love for your on going encouragement... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Hello Hammoe.

I loved reading this post. I am happy that story is moving on. No dragging . Thank God.

hey  awida, good to see you ..yes that can be said  that this show is pacy...  keep  popping by awida me to be delighted you read the takes again😊...my love  to you and family.. yours hammie