Dev's Innocence and Sona's Love

Posted: 7 years ago
Talking about yesterday's episode... The mobile scene at Sona's residence was brilliant... Shaheer and Erica just nailed it.
Dev

I loved how Dev was looking so damn innocent... He was extremely guilty of his action and want Sona to forgive him and accept the phone. He told her everything that he don't know how to say sorry. He was aware it was his mistake. Awww and the way he said that he don't know what to do after she accepts his sorry and he'll do whatever she tell him to do. I just loved his innocence. It showed there's still a cute sweet and innocent child in Dev, who cannot see people close to him upset because of him. Sometimes he gets extremely angry do things that can hurt others (specially Sona) very badly. But soon he realizes his mistake and wanted to set everything right at any cost.

Like after realizing his mistake, he bought the new phone for Sona. Tried all ways out to give it to her and when nothing worked, he himself went and asked sorry so damn sweetly that nobody could have resisted it.😳😳

Sona

On the other hand... Sona was so damn angry and hurt coz of Dev. But his way of apologizing and asking her to accept the phone melted her. Her love for him was so damn visible. She was just looking at him. Not even listening to what he's saying and accepted his apology so easy. It was the love that made her accept the phone so damn easily. When Dev hold her hand she was completely lost in his eyes and innocent talks. She knew that she can't hold her feelings for long and asked him to leave. That was so sweet.😳😳

Also, when Sona asked Dev to leave her hand and he was a bit awkward. Like wo... main... gudnite... Awww. I was totally in DevAkshi land by then. These two are damn adorable and cute. Just made for eachother.😳😳😳

Since night i wanted to share my feeling with you guys. And now after making this post i feel good.😊
even i was in devakshi land in the entire phn gving sequence...dev's innocence and awkwardness were so cute...
and the idea of insuring the phn was brilliant...dev knows himself...who knows wen he is angry again he can once more throw the phn...

Originally posted by adoremevirgo

even i was in devakshi land in the entire phn gving sequence...dev's innocence and awkwardness were so cute...
and the idea of insuring the phn was brilliant...dev knows himself...who knows wen he is angry again he can once more throw the phn...

Yes the mobile insurance... How can i forget that.. It was damn cute as well as funny.😆😆
I watched this segment many times.. repeat telecast too...
and yea the insurance even if u break it.. u get a new phone...😆
does he intend to do it again...
Originally posted by sajinifaby

I watched this segment many times.. repeat telecast too...
and yea the insurance even if u break it.. u get a new phone...😆
does he intend to do it again...

Yeah.. It's like, if he gets angry again he'll once again take it out on her mobile.😆 And Sona was surprised when she heard about the insurance.😆
wen her dada offered her a phn sona refused by making excuse that she is enjoying her phoneless life...but i guess in her mind she was hoping that dev himself will be insisting her to take the phn (and not through another person) and she will eventually accept it...so y allow dada to buy another phn...
The whole epi was just awesome...Dev is so caring
So innocent...Shaheer and his expressions
It was cute scene
Lost in him & accepted his innocent apology very easily.
& the scene when she said leave & then complete it that leave my hand, expressions was so cute.
Nice post dear
It is crystal clear. Sona is head over heals in love with Dev. She looked so lost in him,not listening to him but drooling over him. He is unaware of her feelings and just expressed his regret. What a magnificent actor with great looks! Shaheer is awesome. So natural,too handsome,and very stylish. Ofcourse What can Sona do when such irresistible Dev stands at her door! She just stared at him pouring all her besotted ness in her looks. She didn't even bother to think whether to take the phone or not.Well the Dev/Shaheer Effect,Sona it's OK . Enjoy the best phase of your life.
Originally posted by asifiqbalsh

It was cute scene
Lost in him & accepted his innocent apology very easily.
& the scene when she said leave & then complete it that leave my hand, expressions was so cute.
Nice post dear

Thanks dear... I just thought of sharing my views with you all.😳