!!Ahana rocked!!Baani shocked!!

Posted: 7 years ago
Yesterday episode was totally superb.. M loving the way aahana interact with chachi, swati, n chacha... Poor swati.. Didn't say a word when ahaha says'' chashmish chup kar warna tera muh tod dungi.. Or aisa todungi ki pura ghar yahan aa jayega '' 😆 Chachi's every effort goes in vain for convince ahana.. Neither her emotional drama worked nor her rude language... Sab kuch gya tel lene.. 😆 Even she didn't bother aboit kuljeet... FD tut gyi toh kya.. Di ka dil nhi tutna chahiye.. Totally loving her... Ahana rocks.. 👏
Agree totally Ahaana brave avtar is awesome !

n when she said sab ke saamne aap ka moo torh doongi ... I was like cant wait to see that hope soon !
Originally posted by saaniakh

Agree totally Ahaana brave avtar is awesome !
n when she said sab ke saamne aap ka moo torh doongi ... I was like cant wait to see that hope soon !

Kuch bhi ho yaar.. Ek baar toh ahana ko kisi ka muh tod te hue dekhna hai.. 😆
she rocks the show yest n yes along with tanshi
Ahana was just wow...her reaction
was superb to every lie of chachi..
Especially d last line...i hope to see 
dat soon...
But this chachi is getting intolerable
now..i wish ahana expose her soon..
And yes when neha stopped rishi from
going after tanu..and when she told k 
"agar tum us k piche gaye to ye rishta 
khatam" and rishi s reply "agar tumhari
taraf se khatam to sirf khatam.."
I just loved d way nd his expressions
as alwaz at that moment specially..
Neha was a fun to watch then..
Originally posted by _Kamal_

Yesterday episode was totally superb.. M loving the way aahana interact with chachi, swati, n chacha... Poor swati.. Didn't say a word when ahaha says'' chashmish chup kar warna tera muh tod dungi.. Or aisa todungi ki pura ghar yahan aa jayega '' 😆 Chachi's every effort goes in vain for convince ahana.. Neither her emotional drama worked nor her rude language... Sab kuch gya tel lene.. 😆 Even she didn't bother aboit kuljeet... FD tut gyi toh kya.. Di ka dil nhi tutna chahiye.. Totally loving her... Ahana rocks.. 👏

Yeah! "Ahaan rocked Bani shocked"  what I am waiting to see is "Ahaana sought Bani caught".

Ahaana talks about her muscle strength and fighting power instead I want her to use her brain power, play detective, and expose Chachi.  Why did she come to Chachi and threaten to tell Raj about their relation to Vir?  Why not go straight to Raj and tell him about their realtion to Vir?
Originally posted by anonee

Yeah! "Ahaan rocked Bani shocked" what I am waiting to see is "Ahaana sought Bani caught".

Ahaana talks about her muscle strength and fighting power instead I want her to use her brain power, play detective, and expose Chachi. Why did she come to Chachi and threaten to tell Raj about their relation to Vir? Why not go straight to Raj and tell him about their realtion to Vir?
I think now aahana needs just one more clue to expose baani..
Originally posted by _Kamal_

I think now aahana needs just one more clue to expose baani..

I hope you are correct 😊

I hope you are correct 😊
Yaar Manjeet aur Ahana mil kar kuch kyun nahi kartey.
apne bhabhi aue jiju ke liye.
Dono bhi saath ho jayenge.

Yeah! "Ahaan rocked Bani shocked" what I am waiting to see is "Ahaana sought Bani caught".

Ahaana talks about her muscle strength and fighting power instead I want her to use her brain power, play detective, and expose Chachi. Why did she come to Chachi and threaten to tell Raj about their relation to Vir? Why not go straight to Raj and tell him about their realtion to Vir?

Logically that's what she should have done.
But then logic gaya tel lene in indian dramas. If they do that story would end tomorrow, n we know that can't happen. Longer run...more money. plain business.