Posted: 7 years ago
😕 I loved Airlift and Akshay Kumar gave a brilliant performance. Now he goes back to trash like Housefull. Why is he so foolish? Please share your thoughts. 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Akki believes on quantity. He always gives the most filams,without caring its good or bad.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How that makes him foolish??
This content was originally posted by: gulabi22

Akki believes on quantity. He always gives the most filams,without caring its good or bad.

But he should stay consistent and do good movies.
Not trash. I couldn't stand the first two Housefulls. 😭
This content was originally posted by: ThugLeader

How that makes him foolish??

Because he is just doing Housefull as a favor but the script will be crap.
I don't understand how he can go from a movie like Airlift to masala bullshit. 😕
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MrMadonnaCicone

Because he is just doing Housefull as a favor but the script will be crap.
I don't understand how he can go from a movie like Airlift to masala bullshit. 😕

He is not doing any favour, he will get big fat cheque at the end of the day.

The thing is Akshay always said he enjoys doing movies like these. He said in one of the interview that he believes in mixing the genres so that he can get to the wider audiences.

lthough me like you don't want him doing trash movies but I understand why he does and it is correct somewhere. Edited by ThugLeader - 7 years ago
Not all movies are suppose to make sense. Sometimes people are allright with cheesy movies where you can just leave your brain at home and have fun. For some it alleviates their stress or breaks them from their daily routine. As long as actors can mix it up and balance it out with few solid movies in between I got no problems. I do though hate the rinse and repeat movies.

The thing is Akshay always said he enjoys doing movies like these. He said in one of the interview that he believes in mixing the genres so that he can get to the wider audiences.

But the first two Housefulls were not that good.
I always found this series overrated. It is just like Singh
Is Bling. He should focus on performance driven movies and
good scripts. What if Housefull 3 bombs? It will be a setback. 😲
This content was originally posted by: saneeha

Akki is the smartest person in Bollywood. He has been doing ATLEAST ard. 3-4 releases a year since his debut. One year he had 14 releases can you believe that ? During late 90s he had 80% FLOP TO DISASTER for years but still he survived.

He is one of the top most tax payers in Bollywood. He lives simpleton life works hard and goes home in time. Dont party much, sleeps well, eats well, work outs well. He is one of the most sorted person in the industry.

He had strings of affairs before marriage, post marriage Priyanka is only one with whom he had some affair. Post that, he has gone sane.

I beg to differ. He can do smart commercial roles.
Why do a Housefull after Airlift? I don't get it. He is
not smart in his script selection. 🥱
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

lthough me like you don't want him doing trash movies but I understand why he does and it is correct somewhere.

House full 3 🥱 will take him to the wider audience 😕