Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

jltjlt Groupbie
jltjlt
jltjlt

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

"Ha mai kuch chupaa rahi hum ! Ha ! Ha |   she shouted in a frustrated manner. Things are really going out of control and she is really loosing her cool.

Do you really want to hear that ? Will you really believe me ? I don't have any proofs to support what I say .. ! Tell me will you believe me blindly ?  desperation, frustration anxiety every thing was dripping in her voice. She can't still believe all things happening around. Tanu gets scott free everywhere and every time and her near and dears are always into big dangers. She taunts as though she is a big saint and as though Pragya is the one doing all the illegal illegitimate things. 

Yes I will believe you ! Abhi's calm answer startled her.   She looked at him with a complete dis-belief all over her face.

You might not like what I say, It would be against people that you trust a lot. And let me remind you again I don't have any proof for what I say. But I know very well that it is the truth.  She said in a very threatening mode.

I will believe you ! Abhi was even calmer. He was standing with his hands folded over his chest and boring into her!  the completely unsettled her.

Many emotions flashed through her in a fraction of second. Desperation, a ray of hope, then a ray of doubt and finally a doubtful face.

No it is not possible. You will not believe me. You will as usual taunt me, doubting my intensions. It happened many times in past. And no no, if you don't believe we will be in a much bigger problem. No No ... She kept on saying ..

I promise, I will believe you. Slowly desperation was creeping into him also.

Impossible, you did not believe me in earlier situations. I tried to tell you mildly. It is not possible. Please let me go. ! She is now completely desperate to get out of the situation. 

Please forget what I said, she tried to run away, escape

I promise I will believe. I will not taunt you. He was equally desperate now.

When I told you earlier you did not believe. When I managed to show some proofs you did not believe. Of course they were not complete proofs, but they should have at least stirred some doubt in you. But No, You did not question that person. How is it possible that now you will believe me.  Please let go of me. Don't worry everything will be fine ! She spoke in  a hurry, while trying to free herself from his iron grip.

He bored into her, while maintaining his grip.   Yes many things were amiss ! He did have his share of doubts, but he brushed them away. Were they some real things..  He bored more into the struggling Pragya, who on one hand is assuring him, comforting and on the other hand is trying to escape him. 

Please let me go . Please ! She is almost in a weeping position.

He suddenly let go of her hand.  And cupped her face before would realize and run away.  He looked into her eyes with all his love..

"I probably did not believe you in earlier occasions. Probably was living in my own bubble. I can feel that for sure now. I did neglect many things, which had created some doubts.  !" he paused

"But I really love you. This is also true. You probably don't know what exactly you mean to me.  You are my everything!  If you talk to me sincerely I will believe anything you say.  I don't need any proofs. You are the biggest proof. And I promise you that this would be the way till I die. "

She was looking into his eyes, slowly clouds of doubts were clearing away.  "Are you sure" She was more assuring herself.  "sure"  ..

Strom slowly faded away.  Her eyes reflected the strongest feeling in the world towards him, that of unconditional love. His fuggy is in front of him and specs were not required to confirm. He knows it and then he heard.

"Tanu is carrying Nikhil's kid !"

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Ekta-RamnathpavithramanisangeethbalaAmyra27sbsmartness4vinovemberfirsttimehereArpipatilMaggie11BtsarmySwarna_99kaustavichandiniebindavishuvhutanbandarMysterious7NasreenAyesha-jaya-Sowmii_cutieeMysticRiver

Arpipatil Senior Member
Arpipatil
Arpipatil

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
nice Thumbs Up
Swarna_99 Goldie
Swarna_99
Swarna_99

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Nice os. 
Keep up the good work. 
Btsarmy Goldie
Btsarmy
Btsarmy

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
The frustration is our, so as the truth is. 
But abhi will blindly believe pragta in show, cvs r  it even trying to show that.. Shocked

I loved ur os. Thumbs Up
-jaya- IF-Rockerz
-jaya-
-jaya-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
It's nice os ...please complete it by doing 2nd part..i wanna see abhi's reaction... His anger
vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Nice OS dear loved it !!
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:38am | IP Logged
good..
BubliBag Goldie
BubliBag