Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Dhani - The Weak Link (Page 6)

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranpri

Agree wit everything that you say, just one point, she needs to trust Viplav more than his family. The least she can do is talk to Viplav..

Totally Kiran... I find this to be the most annoying.

She did say to Kanak that I have to tell him and she came up with that silly thing - write a letter.

ANd the other day when Viplav said my wife has run away and she was annoyed and then she does exactly that ...

Don't know if that is bad writing but it is sure inconsistent.

Never mind Kiran ..she is much better than the other Telly bahus.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvid

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Hi Prem,

Great post  you have summed about Dhaani .  Except whatever you guysmentioned gullible etc...

She is a Real Queen , who will not afraid to go to any extent to serve for their loved ones .  She is very  Self Disciplined and will live a life with shradhha , due  to her early up bring ing of her mother. She  has a thought of every one is same as like her  .

She places herself first for others ,She thinks Kanak as  amother of his pure love soul (she knows the value of mothers love ) and she thinks , Viplov should not lose his mother , family love due to her .  She is degrading herself for each and every reason .

She is equal to 100 educated girls and she has forward mind  at her heart , She knows how to run with dignity , not with hiding her face ..   She has the guts to fall and rise

She is born to live for her soul and not for death ..  She is in learning stage and real master is Viplov Tripathi .

Viplov has educated so many layers about love , life .  She is in intermediate and  she will learn when she becomes mother...   (Samy thinking overboard ) - but yet ...Sleepy

She is in kindergarden and she has a long way to go .  She was surrounded by  all ladies , yet she knows the value of pain ,

However she is surrounded by full rakshas and devils , who think only for themselves and she is in the early stage of learning ..   but she will not fail to fight against them through their love .

She will win through love and not with Violent  actions

Sammy so well said . I get it that you rea talking about her inner strength her knowledge and superior character make her hundred times worthy than others.

her layers are being exposed due to the love shown by Viplav .

She still has to undergo many stages of learning as you say and that  will be the differential for her.

I too am sure she will win the battle with love but she has a  tough path ahead of her.

Viplav gets most of our love , for obvious reasons but it is Dhani that I worry about .

thanks again Sammy for your response.

sanvid

sanvid Goldie
sanvid
sanvid

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by svd7755

Hey dear...thankyou so much for such a wonderful post. I totally agree with you and always in favour of her. One needs to be in her shoes to understand her inner turmoil. I am not at all a good writer...you have said whatever I feel for her. Thanks a lot dear..

She comes from an underprivileged family and for that she is hated by all. Agree one has to be in her shoes to understand why she does what she does.

Thanks for writing. Would love to know your name.

Hi dear I am Viji...and you are Ratna right? This is my first forum and came in only for IKRS and Vidha... Smile

premparbat

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by premparbat

Hey dear...thankyou so much for such a wonderful post. I totally agree with you and always in favour of her. One needs to be in her shoes to understand her inner turmoil. I am not at all a good writer...you have said whatever I feel for her. Thanks a lot dear..

She comes from an underprivileged family and for that she is hated by all. Agree one has to be in her shoes to understand why she does what she does.

Thanks for writing. Would love to know your name.

Hi dear I am Viji...and you are Ratna right? This is my first forum and came in only for IKRS and Vidha... Smile

Welcome Viji . Yes me Ratna.

I hope you are enjoying the forum as much as you are enjoying IKRS.

I also hope the show does well and runs for long so we may keep chatting .

Talk to you soon.

sanvid

Go to top