Ishq ka Rang Safed

Dhani - The Weak Link (Page 5)

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimf

Great post, Ratna!

Thanks for responding @aimf . Good to see you online.

Missing our discussions on Hammies thread.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomi

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjalivasudev

very well said premClap..
yes i mention the bewakoof ladki (like viplav) because of frustration..actually i started watching this drama because of eisha singh..her fascinating beauty .makes me feel to watch this serial... after first few episodes i am completely fall in this serial because of natural performance of so many actors especially mishal raheja ( don't know him before..must say ..a versatile actor..).i always have a soft corner to dhaani..i support her . always try to understand her inner turmoils..but yesterday makes me feel really pity for her ..how can a girl like her survive in this dramatic world? like viplav said itne achi mat bano.. .. dar mujhe bhi lagthi hai..i don't believe like in any other serial finally dt and kt accept her..never..(thatswhy the serial is unique, )..

like you said..she did all these for viplav..her god..she believe after their chupke marriage makes their life so miserable.especially for viplav...even kanak too mentioned these yesterday .already she had such feelings because of her viplav suffers..whenever such thoughts vanish from her mind ..then only we can expect a strong and real fighter dhaani..but if it happens? thats a question..yes of course.. education can helps her to some extent.. but can't fully.. let see how cv's and ph mould her character 

I too stand by her in every step of the way..

Hi Anjali ,  You and me are saying the same thing and the only difference is that Yes - she is bewakoof and Yes she has to change . She is flawed like most of us and the change can happen ONLY when she realizes that the change needs to happen.

No one and I say No one , not even Viplav can make her understand that she should not be ood all the time.

I hope the Kamini track helps her . And mind you the education is not about reading or writing , it is about  reading the other person an reacting accordingly . Being wordly wise.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajee1sanvidanjaliiii

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by revathirk

Wow wow...great post prem...SmileSmile
I absolutely in support of dhaani...
Once she did a dance performance on durga...
Dis sacrifice is all well being of her love n his family...
But as soon she ll get to know that it's a plan to take her love from her...she ll b d goddess durga again...
AN beware of that...!!!!

Revathi You said it ... When and how does a human being learn ..best when confronted with a threat ..she is a survivor and she will become the durga when her love is threatened.

Thanks for your response.
samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Hi Prem,

Great post  you have summed about Dhaani .  Except whatever you guysmentioned gullible etc...

She is a Real Queen , who will not afraid to go to any extent to serve for their loved ones .  She is very  Self Disciplined and will live a life with shradhha , due  to her early up bring ing of her mother. She  has a thought of every one is same as like her  .

She places herself first for others ,She thinks Kanak as  amother of his pure love soul (she knows the value of mothers love ) and she thinks , Viplov should not lose his mother , family love due to her .  She is degrading herself for each and every reason .

She is equal to 100 educated girls and she has forward mind  at her heart , She knows how to run with dignity , not with hiding her face ..   She has the guts to fall and rise

She is born to live for her soul and not for death ..  She is in learning stage and real master is Viplov Tripathi .

Viplov has educated so many layers about love , life .  She is in intermediate and  she will learn when she becomes mother...   (Samy thinking overboard ) - but yet ...Sleepy

She is in kindergarden and she has a long way to go .  She was surrounded by  all ladies , yet she knows the value of pain ,

However she is surrounded by full rakshas and devils , who think only for themselves and she is in the early stage of learning ..   but she will not fail to fight against them through their love .

She will win through love and not with Violent  actions

Edited by samanthana - 26 April 2016 at 3:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajee1premparbat

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~DaZZ|ing~

Lovely post, Ratna!  Truly, Dhani's the weakest link in the picture.  I agree with everything you've voiced in your post.  I started watching IKRS for Dhani, but I too, at times, get frustrated with her inclination to escape from her problems.  Nevertheless, you're right.  We need to understand her background and upbringing to comprehend her mindset. As you've already pointed out, her caving in to emotional blackmail time and time again is because she's only thinking about Viplav.  Dhani will develop the urge to stay put and fight one day when the time is right.  Untl then, we can rest assured that Viplav will never let her go. Smile

Hi , Would love to know your name , I see you often is a lot of posts ..do keep it up .

Dhani  in my mind does not run away from all problems. Its only when she is Asked to back off specially by the Tripathi family to make a sacrifice for the bigger good ie the family she does.

Last was when Sushma asked her to bck off in jail and now when Kanak asked her.

She forgets that she is not alone in this any more. She has Viplav to think of and that is where she fails . It gets us frustrated.

I would love her to say NO  one of these days .

Thanks for writing in.

~DaZZ|ing~

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajee1

Beautiful post Ratna! U explained it all what I always think abt dhani's character.u made me emotional CryLOL.I totally agree with u. Hamari pyari dhani aisi hi hai & whatever she is doing she is doing it all for her love towards viplav. She is a simple girl with simple needs. With time she will get experience & will learn from life..very well written RatnaClap

Hi Rajee,

the  thing is that all of us want Dhani to be strong . if she is too righteous we call her mahaan and she has flaws we call her bewakoof .

You and me too have our faults and we call ourselves normal human.s

That is what she is .

Thanks for writing in.

Rajee1

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Yes Ratna I agree its  more to do with her upbringing and the beliefs instilled in her. 
And then she  has always been a selfless soul. 

She really gets all courageous when viplav is in danger, we saw that when tripurari attacked them or in case of raja's attack . she was all fire . 

But I think here she takes these steps as she feels this will be for viplav's betterment. she still beleives that kt as a mother will never harm her son. its dhani she hates. and so she is always the sufferer. 
Even I think it all her love for viplav that makes her take these decisions.

Totally agree. Its her way of repaying for the love she receives from Viplav .

Funny though leave the man you love for the reason of love .

Thanks Meenu for indulging me.
premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NusiSg

Thank u ratna fr the post.. that's wat I was trying to say in swati's post bt of course u put it brilliantly. . It wud b her loss in the end bt she did it onli n onli fr Viplov's sake..
Bt I wud like to state that I'm onli siding her caz in the end disaster has not happened.. I must hav been bashing her if disaster wud hv been happened.. LOL we humans are that complicated n so is Dhani..Embarrassed I stand by her too..

SO true ..if she is righteous and gives a bhashan we say she is being mahaan and now when she displays a flawed human emotion and runs away he call her bewakoof.

the point is we all want her to stand up for herself and that growth needs to happen.

thanks dear for responding.

Go to top