India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Dhani - The Weak Link (Page 3)

raginimaddy Newbie
raginimaddy
raginimaddy

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Very beautifully written, I stand with Dhaani too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvidcocoatree

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Yes Ratna I agree its  more to do with her upbringing and the beliefs instilled in her. 
And then she  has always been a selfless soul. 

She really gets all courageous when viplav is in danger, we saw that when tripurari attacked them or in case of raja's attack . she was all fire . 

But I think here she takes these steps as she feels this will be for viplav's betterment. she still beleives that kt as a mother will never harm her son. its dhani she hates. and so she is always the sufferer. 
Even I think it all her love for viplav that makes her take these decisions.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajee1sanvidpremparbatcocoatree

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Thank u ratna fr the post.. that's wat I was trying to say in swati's post bt of course u put it brilliantly. . It wud b her loss in the end bt she did it onli n onli fr Viplov's sake..
Bt I wud like to state that I'm onli siding her caz in the end disaster has not happened.. I must hav been bashing her if disaster wud hv been happened.. LOL we humans are that complicated n so is Dhani..Embarrassed I stand by her too..

Edited by NusiSg - 26 April 2016 at 1:07am

Rajee1premparbat

kiranpri IF-Dazzler
kiranpri
kiranpri

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Agree wit everything that you say, just one point, she needs to trust Viplav more than his family. The least she can do is talk to Viplav..

premparbatcocoatree

Rajee1 Groupbie
Rajee1
Rajee1

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjalivasudev

very well said premClap..
yes i mention the bewakoof ladki (like viplav) because of frustration..actually i started watching this drama because of eisha singh..her fascinating beauty .makes me feel to watch this serial... after first few episodes i am completely fall in this serial because of natural performance of so many actors especially mishal raheja ( don't know him before..must say ..a versatile actor..).i always have a soft corner to dhaani..i support her . always try to understand her inner turmoils..but yesterday makes me feel really pity for her ..how can a girl like her survive in this dramatic world? like viplav said itne achi mat bano.. .. dar mujhe bhi lagthi hai..i don't believe like in any other serial finally dt and kt accept her..never..(thatswhy the serial is unique, )..

like you said..she did all these for viplav..her god..she believe after their chupke marriage makes their life so miserable.especially for viplav...even kanak too mentioned these yesterday .already she had such feelings because of her viplav suffers..whenever such thoughts vanish from her mind ..then only we can expect a strong and real fighter dhaani..but if it happens? thats a question..yes of course.. education can helps her to some extent.. but can't fully.. let see how cv's and ph mould her character 

I too stand by her in every step of the way..

Hey Anjali! Same here. Started watching ikrs for that cute,innocent looking girl Eisha singh. Even I did not hv idea abt MR..But @ the end fell for both MR & ES. Some day I will make a post on my 1st date with IKRS...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaanjaliiiisanvidrevathirkpremparbatcocoatree

sanvid Goldie
sanvid
sanvid

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajee1

Originally posted by anjalivasudev

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">very well said premClap..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">yes i mention the bewakoof ladki (like viplav) because of frustration..actually i started watching this drama because of eisha singh..her fascinating beauty .makes me feel to watch this serial... after first few episodes i am completely fall in this serial because of natural performance of so many actors especially mishal raheja ( don't know him before..must say ..a versatile actor..).i always have a soft corner to dhaani..i support her . always try to understand her inner turmoils..but yesterday makes me feel really pity for her ..how can a girl like her survive in this dramatic world? like viplav said itne achi mat bano.. .. dar mujhe bhi lagthi hai..i don't believe like in any other serial finally dt and kt accept her..never..(thatswhy the serial is unique, )..</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">like you said..she did all these for viplav..her god..she believe after their chupke marriage makes their life so miserable.especially for viplav...even kanak too mentioned these yesterday .already she had such feelings because of her viplav suffers..whenever such thoughts vanish from her mind ..then only we can expect a strong and real fighter dhaani..but if it happens? thats a question..yes of course.. education can helps her to some extent.. but can't fully.. let see how cv's and ph mould her character</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I too stand by her in every step of the way..</font>

Hey Anjiali! Same here. Started watching ikrs for that cute,innocent looking girl Eisha singh. Even I did not hv idea abt MR..But @ th7e end fell for both MR & ES. Some day I will make a post on my 1st date with IKRS...

I too started this show for this innocent looking girl with the promos...Never had an idea of MR...But now i am in love with both...and this is my first show which I started watching from the first episode and never felt like quitting the show 'coz of Vidha..Usually I loose interest for a show by this time. Ikrs and Vidha are so special...

Edited by svd7755 - 26 April 2016 at 2:07am

ajumaRajee1anjaliiiipremparbat

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:35am | IP Logged
What a beautiful post !! Ratu ! forgive me for late reply !! she had been always in her drawn line were she never allows herself to move out in her initial days. She had undergone so much at early stage of her life and for yesterday its all for Vip, she didn't think of twice when it comes to Vip..Still she couldn't accept the fact that he was blessed by a true soul who can give shower her with unconditional love.  She hardly believes her fortuity and harsh burden in her upbringing while she was surrounded by a dark society. Her selfless, patience and self-bearing nature which is what makes her so special and unique from any other girl..In her case, his love always been an emerging step to bring out her best in her .I just hope she won't just step back but do keep on fighting !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajee1sanvidpremparbat

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Lovely post ratna.
Dhani's beautiful soul makes her think of others before her own happiness and this is why she appears as foolish to the materialistic world.  Her selfless nature is what primarily attracted Vipu to her!
 But the time has now come to realize others for what they are and that way she can make Vipu happy too. She should maintain her inherent goodness but deal with evil as they deserve to be dealt with. She should place her trust in her husband fully .

ajumaTahsinomisanvidpremparbat

Go to top