Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely post ratna.
Dhani's beautiful soul makes her think of others before her own happiness and this is why she appears as foolish to the materialistic world.  Her selfless nature is what primarily attracted Vipu to her!
 But the time has now come to realize others for what they are and that way she can make Vipu happy too. She should maintain her inherent goodness but deal with evil as they deserve to be dealt with. She should place her trust in her husband fully .
Silverrmoon thumbnail

Hello Ratna, firstly thank you for making this post dear πŸ˜ƒ...very very well written ...from dhani pov few thoughts come up...

1 Don't judge me you cant handle half of what I have dealt with. There is a reason I do the things I do. There's a reason I am who I am.

2 Walk a mile in my shoes see what I see, hear what I hear, feel what I feel, then maybe you will understand why I do what I do till then don't judge me.

Putting yourself in someone's shoes is very difficult, and then one gets to experience their journey and may be it would be then easier to understand them better. Dhani coming from a humble background does have some beautiful qualities, one of them is to forgive to give a person another chance which is a very rare qaulity...her life did teach her a lot and she did become wise as well...but when it comes to viplav's family this is the area where she is simply stuck up.

Sometimes when we are unable to take a decision then it's better for us take some help...she did consult  viplav and they did come to a conclusion but later after getting manipulated by Kanak she decides to leaves without informing ...this is one think I don't feel like supporting...that man goes to any length to fight for her and here goes making decisions without consulting...and it is not just dhani who is manipulated its kanak as well...there are all mere puppets ... and string are controlled by DT.

I have learnt quite a lot from you Ratna and thank you so much for that πŸ˜ƒ...it's true we need to look at all different possible angles, situations before we come to a conclusion...You are right it's not just internal factor but also the external factor that decides one's behavior...the experiences of a person does have an impact on a person as well. 

Hopefully she will eventually become much stringer than before and learns to support herself though it does require time and efforts...and I don't expect that in a day or two. Till then take care.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hi  premratan...  great post mate  to begin with  Iam all for dhani... she may be a weak link.. but she certainly  has created ripples  in the likes of DT and KT...  her ignorance ,. simpilicity , innocence ,gullibilty  what ever... certainly   shows up the vile in the guile characters. Dhani frightens the living day lights out of the wise and the learned.. I believe   in the divine scheme the innocent , raw  humility   is there to expose the  educated and the intelligent.. likes of DT.KT... Dhani at the end of the day has the peace of the gods.. she is blessed by   the  virtues of service ,humility and mercy.. which the rich and powerful in her household lack completely.  dhani has seen the rough and tumble of life which gives her perseverance and in turn hope.. dhani may stumble but will never fall.. she has disciplne and gives value to  things that matter in life. Dhani is a survivor! she will last!look at kanak and dashrant they lost the plot! where would they be without comforts of life  ..a big name..? where as dhani in the  den of lions too ! braves  it and lives!   yes premratan she did a runner... that very runner  will  make  viplav  pull his finger out!  so for me Dhani any time..she's real not fake... as for her learning.. sure.. that needs to go on its life long..  and whats  great about her she shows the humility to accept where she dithers and is open to learn.. neither of these happen  in DT and KT... they think they know it all!!
dhani  with all her  shortfalls..  still has the hand of the deities on her.. head.. she  has been blessed  with a man like viplav...  so me too like viplav stand for the  illiterate simple dhani..  she is home maker not home smasher!   thanks for a super post.. ratna  got me going!
anjaliiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

hi  premratan...  great post mate  to begin with  Iam all for dhani... she may be a weak link.. but she certainly  has created ripples  in the likes of DT and KT...  her ignorance ,. simpilicity , innocence ,gullibilty  what ever... certainly   shows up the vile in the guile characters. Dhani frightens the living day lights out of the wise and the learned.. I believe   in the divine scheme the innocent , raw  humility   is there to expose the  educated and the intelligent.. likes of DT.KT... Dhani at the end of the day has the peace of the gods.. she is blessed by   the  virtues of service ,humility and mercy.. which the rich and powerful in her household lack completely.  dhani has seen the rough and tumble of life which gives her perseverance and in turn hope.. dhani may stumble but will never fall.. she has disciplne and gives value to  things that matter in life. Dhani is a survivor! she will last!look at kanak and dashrant they lost the plot! where would they be without comforts of life  ..a big name..? where as dhani in the  den of lions too ! braves  it and lives!   yes premratan she did a runner... that very runner  will  make  viplav  pull his finger out!  so for me Dhani any time..she's real not fake... as for her learning.. sure.. that needs to go on its life long..  and whats  great about her she shows the humility to accept where she dithers and is open to learn.. neither of these happen  in DT and KT... they think they know it all!!
dhani  with all her  shortfalls..  still has the hand of the deities on her.. head.. she  has been blessed  with a man like viplav...  so me too like viplav stand for the  illiterate simple dhani..  she is home maker not home smasher!   thanks for a super post.. ratna  got me going!

hammie.. really touched ...πŸ‘
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: svd7755

Hey dear...thankyou so much for such a wonderful post. I totally agree with you and always in favour of her. One needs to be in her shoes to understand her inner turmoil. I am not at all a good writer...you have said whatever I feel for her. Thanks a lot dear..

She comes from an underprivileged family and for that she is hated by all. Agree one has to be in her shoes to understand why she does what she does.

Thanks for writing. Would love to know your name.
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi ratna,
I love it when someone brings positivity with her logics.
I m not good in English at all so unable to comment like u guys.but truly appreciate what u have said.dhani is d typical heroine of telly,like all other sanskari bahus,she took d wedding vows seriously,n never wanted to seperate viplab from his family.a serial runs cz d sanskari bahu in it always makes a fool of herself,being d weak link.such characters r d symbols of goodness in this society where we rarely find a spotless mind.
premparbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Subh123

Beautifully written. Dhaani's character is quite vulnerable. She's extremely gullible on one hand and on the other, she's ready to fight with creeps for the sake of her husband and family. She goes to any length to please KT, knowing fully well that whatever she does won't please her. But then, it's her husband's faith and love for her  that had paved the path for a stronger Dhaani. Still, she needs to fight for her rights, which she'll ultimately do, when the time is apt.

You are so right . She is very vulnerable , has always been . People like Phool chand , Tripurarai would take advantage of her and now her new family . We all agree that she has to grow up , something Viplav keeps telling her not to be so nice.

It will happen when the time is right .

Thanks for your response.
premparbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuttyme

hey premparbat...
very good post. I also agree with your view point. Its quite nice that the cvs have kept the essence of dhaaniz character so maintained even after so many changes.
Its for these reasons that I feel there is so much this soap can explore and bring out beautifully. I started watching this soap only for dhaani... now gradually liking both dhaani and viplav.
As stated... its her disbelief that she has a man like viplav in her life who doesn't see her as a misfit but as a soulmate... that keeps her bending beyond her level to appease people who mean so much to viplav.
I also like the fact that viplav doesn't leave a single opportunity to stand by her. which is so very awesome.

You bring a very valid point here that she tries to bend backward , over compensates and wants to be liked by everybody .  ANd that is only for Viplav's sake coz she knows how he loves his family.

Viplav did tell her once that I have not done a favor by marrying you but I don't think that feeling has sunk into her yet .

Thanks for your response.
premparbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Great...ThankGod I didnt call her any names🀣...but the only faulty thing I dont like about her is taking descions without Viplav...I do understand her completely ,the background she is coming from n the simple values instilled in her...I did appreciate he in a post of mine that I what I liked about her is the patience...to never give up...to be self bearing n a forgiving nature which is one of the rarest qualities found nowdays...!!

I do appreciate this post cos I cant see myself when she herself is the victim...a trash for the AN n the many people who had assaulted her earlier...

Thsnku for voicing it so beautifully RATNA...

Thanks Mehru for responding .  The point is not about calling her names , coz yes she is being a fool and she will be called names by all of us .

The point is to explain that wanting someone to change does not happen till the person himself / herself realizes that a change is to made and that trigger has to happen.

Now we all know it is the hands of the writers to do so and it has to be logical . 

I kind of like the character and TBH even if she is a Telly bahu .. she is somewhat real to me as she has flaws and plenty of them .

premparbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Great post, Ratna!

Thanks for responding @aimf . Good to see you online.

Missing our discussions on Hammies thread.