India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Dhani - The Weak Link

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
My post is inspired by Mags (Magnolia2) post "Dhani will never learn !" and there were so many good responses there , all well meaning and evident of our frustration. 

I am a self appointed advocate for Dhani and recognize her flaws and misgivings. I would very much like to present my case as to why I support her.

Charges laid at her door ( a few from the thread )
Bewakoof Ladki
How stupid can you be girl
Gullible girl
Blindly manipulated
Outrageous Attitude
Wimp

To which i add - A weak Link .

Well we all know Dhani and her background . Young & Uneducated. Not exposed to "Nice & Happy" side of the world and has lived in poverty. Her morals have been guided by her upbringing given by her mother and her faith. She has lived a real small life and that too amongs cruel people.

I bring this up because it is very important to understand who she is and why she does what she does. She is respecting of others and is self respectng . Makes sacrifices of herself over and above expectations ( Remember the starting episodes when Viplav found her drowning she offered her prasad to a young girl ) She is GIVING ..of herself , forgivness and  Love .

She can hardly believe her luck that she has found a guy who loves her so much . Her ? When he could do so much better . She calls him her god her devotion. His family is important to him and so it is to her as well. the very family who has not accepted her . She knows KT hates her but is resolved to win her . Crazy right ? But not to her . Her upbringing tells her to bear t all and maintain the peace even if it means sacrificing the self .

It makes her gullible . Extremly foolish and a victim for predators like DT and KT who feed off her goodness. She is unaware of the length and depth they can go to manipulate her . Kanak today appealed to her vulnerable side again asking her to walk away for 2 days and not inform Viplav . She declined - Not without informing her husband. Emotional blackmail from all quaters cornered her into a hole. The plea was made on behalf of DT the person who has always supported her . She was made to belive that it is for a short duration . She is the weak link who can be broken easily and she caves in. She lacks that confidence in herself to rebel .

She singularly makes the decison of walking away which was a folly indeed . As pointed by Viplav she did not think about him but the fact was she ONLY thought of him.  the guy who has taught her to fight and fight she does when it is against RAja or the likes of Phool Chand who disgrace her Viplav. She has much to learn and to grow and time will do that . to be able to fight for herself .  Till then she will have to endure the hatred and name calling.

So Will she ever learn - she will when the time is right . Till then I stand by her every step of the way.  What about you ?  

Your thoughts.

Edited by premparbat - 25 April 2016 at 9:24pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaajumaraginimaddyRajee1Subh123NuttymeMibenijaNickelodeonTahsinomianjaliiiiaimfsanvid~DaZZ|ing~kiranpriMishfanpearl82Magnolia2-JaZ-samanthanaDolly-heartHamlet53cocoatreeNusiSgmehraan

sanvid Goldie
sanvid
sanvid

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Hey dear...thankyou so much for such a wonderful post. I totally agree with you and always in favour of her. One needs to be in her shoes to understand her inner turmoil. I am not at all a good writer...you have said whatever I feel for her. Thanks a lot dear..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaRajee1Subh123anjaliiiiMagnolia2premparbat

Subh123 Groupbie
Subh123
Subh123

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written. Dhaani's character is quite vulnerable. She's extremely gullible on one hand and on the other, she's ready to fight with creeps for the sake of her husband and family. She goes to any length to please KT, knowing fully well that whatever she does won't please her. But then, it's her husband's faith and love for her  that had paved the path for a stronger Dhaani. Still, she needs to fight for her rights, which she'll ultimately do, when the time is apt.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaRajee1manuelaemasanvidpremparbat

Nuttyme Senior Member
Nuttyme
Nuttyme

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
hey premparbat...
very good post. I also agree with your view point. Its quite nice that the cvs have kept the essence of dhaaniz character so maintained even after so many changes.
Its for these reasons that I feel there is so much this soap can explore and bring out beautifully. I started watching this soap only for dhaani... now gradually liking both dhaani and viplav.
As stated... its her disbelief that she has a man like viplav in her life who doesn't see her as a misfit but as a soulmate... that keeps her bending beyond her level to appease people who mean so much to viplav.
I also like the fact that viplav doesn't leave a single opportunity to stand by her. which is so very awesome.

LorettaRajee1Subh123sanvidMagnolia2premparbat

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Great...ThankGod I didnt call her any namesROFL...but the only faulty thing I dont like about her is taking descions without Viplav...I do understand her completely ,the background she is coming from n the simple values instilled in her...I did appreciate he in a post of mine that I what I liked about her is the patience...to never give up...to be self bearing n a forgiving nature which is one of the rarest qualities found nowdays...!!
I do appreciate this post cos I cant see myself when she herself is the victim...a trash for the AN n the many people who had assaulted her earlier...

Thsnku for voicing it so beautifully RATNA...

LorettaRajee1manuelaemaNuttymeMagnolia2premparbat

chnnu0196 Senior Member
chnnu0196
chnnu0196

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

</div>

My post is inspired by Mags (Magnolia2) post "Dhani will never learn !" and there were so many good responses there , all well meaning and evident of our frustration.

I am a self appointed advocate for Dhani and recognize her flaws and misgivings. I would very much like to present my case as to why I support her.
<div>

Charges laid at her door ( a few from the thread )
Bewakoof Ladki
How stupid can you be girl
Gullible girl
Blindly manipulated
Outrageous Attitude
Wimp

To which i add - A weak Link .

Well we all know Dhani and her background . Young & Uneducated. Not exposed to "Nice & Happy" side of the world and has lived in poverty. Her morals have been guided by her upbringing given by her mother and her faith. She has lived a real small life and that too amongs cruel people.

I bring this up because it is very important to understand who she is and why she does what she does. She is respecting of others and is self respectng . Makes sacrifices of herself over and above expectations ( Remember the starting episodes when Viplav found her drowning she offered her prasad to a young girl ) She is GIVING ..of herself , forgivness and Love .

She can hardly believe her luck that she has found a guy who loves her so much . Her ? When he could do so much better . She calls him her god her devotion. His family is important to him and so it is to her as well. the very family who has not accepted her . She knows KT hates her but is resolved to win her . Crazy right ? But not to her . Her upbringing tells her to bear t all and maintain the peace even if it means sacrificing the self .

It makes her gullible . Extremly foolish and a victim for predators like DT and KT who feed off her goodness. She is unaware of the length and depth they can go to manipulate her . Kanak today appealed to her vulnerable side again asking her to walk away for 2 days and not inform Viplav . She declined - Not without informing her husband. Emotional blackmail from all quaters cornered her into a hole. The plea was made on behalf of DT the person who has always supported her . She was made to belive that it is fora short duration. She is the weak link who can be broken easily and she caves in. She lacks that confidence in herself to rebel .

She singularly makes the decison of walking away which was a folly indeed . As pointed by Viplav she did not think about him but the fact was she ONLY thought of him. the guy who has taught her to fight and fight she does when it is against RAja or the likes of Phool Chand who disgrace her Viplav. She has much to learn and to grow and time will do that . to be able to fight for herself . Till then she will have to endure the hatred and name calling.

So Will she ever learn - she will when the time is right . Till then I stand by her every step of the way.What about you ?

Your thoughts.

yeah prem..u agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat

aimf Goldie
aimf
aimf

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Great post, Ratna!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat

anjaliiii Goldie
anjaliiii
anjaliiii

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
very well said premClap..
yes i mention the bewakoof ladki (like viplav) because of frustration..actually i started watching this drama because of eisha singh..her fascinating beauty .makes me feel to watch this serial... after first few episodes i am completely fall in this serial because of natural performance of so many actors especially mishal raheja ( don't know him before..must say ..a versatile actor..).i always have a soft corner to dhaani..i support her . always try to understand her inner turmoils..but yesterday makes me feel really pity for her ..how can a girl like her survive in this dramatic world? like viplav said itne achi mat bano.. .. dar mujhe bhi lagthi hai..i don't believe like in any other serial finally dt and kt accept her..never..(thatswhy the serial is unique, )..

like you said..she did all these for viplav..her god..she believe after their chupke marriage makes their life so miserable.especially for viplav...even kanak too mentioned these yesterday .already she had such feelings because of her viplav suffers..whenever such thoughts vanish from her mind ..then only we can expect a strong and real fighter dhaani..but if it happens? thats a question..yes of course.. education can helps her to some extent.. but can't fully.. let see how cv's and ph mould her character 

I too stand by her in every step of the way..

Edited by anjalivasudev - 26 April 2016 at 12:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaRajee1

Go to top