d'etre aime comme ca. (Page 4)

shalz_123 IF-Dazzler
shalz_123
shalz_123

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rooh_5896

@shalz_123

True!
Love calls for sacrifice. And she's ready to give sacrifices. Not matter what the cost. 
I feel she is going to realise her love for Shravan soon. 

N I cant wait for it...when both know each others feelings...when Shravan doesn't have to think twice before continuing to hold her (he instinctly still doesLOL) aaah.. Now this is making me blush sitting in office. I better control myself. I loved the one OS u wrote..let me know if u were more...

By the way the name is Shalini. U can call me Shalz/Shalini

Edited by shalz_123 - 26 April 2016 at 3:04am

Ashlena8 Groupbie
Ashlena8
Ashlena8

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Hey I also speak French it's a good language for emoting
hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Arya...
it's a beautiful post...
well written

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rooh_5896

an_chau IF-Dazzler
an_chau
an_chau

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Word, Arya! That's supercalifragilistic... writing...

So many lines that resonate with me... I simply cannot pick my fave one... Believe me, I tried. J

I too am dying to watch Sumo's love now. She, like him, is an introvert. Despite all the pixie-like cute expressions, and tantrums, and impatience - Sumo is at heart Suman. She hides her well, so well that no one has any inkling about the insecurities and the burdens on her soul. No one but Shravan. And even he didn't have a clue - for more than a decade - about the real Sumo.

But now he knows, and the more he sees, the more he falls in love with her. Her vulnerabilities bring his fierce, protective instincts to the surface. As you said, he can't stand her tears. He wants to see her smile, and he wants Shravan Malhotra to be the reason behind every one of those smiles. That's just all he wants. As you said, he loves simply. Yesterday in court, it seemed to me, that Shravan was imploring her with his eyes to give him a chance to fight for her. He was showing her how it could be - if only she gave it a chance. Those eyes, man!!! I tell you, gave me goosebumps!!!

These two deserve all the love in this world... 

-Shilpaa- IF-Dazzler
-Shilpaa-
-Shilpaa-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
ClapClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index